But We Didn't

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, Pole Smoker. I'm him. Come on. We can do this outside. No reason to hurt your knees when you go down on me." Aaron waved him out the double doors.

"I'm gonna kick you ass, mother fucker." Damien said as he moved away from Paige and followed him outside.

"Of course you are. I mean really. A big tough roid freak like you. You have no choice but to pick on high school kids. It's just the way it is. You suck dick, stuff shit up your ass, and threaten children." Aaron taunted him as he made it to the patch of cobblestone next to the pool. "When you're not trying to lick a guys prostate, you're thinking of ways to string the word fuck into a sentence."

Damien rushed him. Being a backup wide receiver meant he was tall and lanky. Three years at college and bulked him up, but hadn't made him all that smart. Aaron absorbed the rush and tripped him with a hip throw that sent him tumbling across the concrete into a patch of gravel.

Aaron turned to make sure the other two weren't stepping in. "You two gonna let Cock Breath handle his own or do you run as a gang."

"He's all yours. I just wanted to see the fight." West said. He was still laughing from the string of taunts.

"Thanks."

Aaron turned back to Damien as he stood and brushed himself off. There was a bit of raw flesh on his arm and small river of blood running down his face.

"And for the record. I didn't have sex with Branna. I will if it makes you feel better. I'll finish kicking the crap out of you and then take her upstairs. It'll be thirty seconds of pure heaven for her. I'm pretty sure that's twice as long as your best time."

Damien rushed again. This time he stopped short and threw a wide right hook aimed at Aaron's head. Aaron ducked under it and ran into a shorter left that collided with his cheek. It shook him a bit and sent little black dots into his vision. Aaron's arm shot out to find the back Damien's head. The other came up to block another right hand. Lifting his knee, he brought it up in a sharp vicious motion to strike Damien just below the rib cage. He heard the bigger man's air rush from his lungs as he doubled up. With his hand still on the back of his neck, his second knee found Damien's cheek with a sickening wet crunch. It caused Damien to scream in pain. Spinning away from him, Aaron threw a leg kick to the back of his knee and brought him tumbling to the ground.

"Shit man." West said with a crooked smile on his face. "That was one of the quickest ass whoopins I've ever seen."

"Sorry. Our neighbor is a former Marine. For fun he lets me try to beat him up. Last time we fought, I almost succeeded. He's in his sixties. That was his excuse anyway. He still dropped me like I was a fly when he got bored, though."

Aaron eyed the two men. He doubted if he could beat either of them. The larger one looked like a lineman. He had to be at least two eighty. Up close, he didn't seem to have any fat on him.

"You two sure you aren't gonna back him up?"

"Nah, It was a good clean fight. You didn't run or anything."

"Why die tired. There's no way I could outrun you in a sprint. If it were distance, you'd never see me. I'm sure there's some left over beer and some food in the fridge. Or the big man there can just eat the fridge."

"I might have to kick your ass if you keep it up. I'm sensitive about my weight." The big man said smirking.

"Really? Are you too light?"

"Yea. For the pros, I am."

"Well, we'll find you some food then." He walked by them into the house. His sister was staring at him with a shocked unbelieving look on her face. Branna had a similar one. "You two okay? He didn't hurt you?"

"No." Paige shook her head. "He just yelled and threatened her."

"You'll tell me if someone does, right? I'd like to drown you in the hot tub, but you're family. Only I have the right to smack you around."

"Okay." She nodded as if the words didn't quite register.

"Good. Fix them some lunch. Maybe they won't eat us if we distract them with food."

Aaron sat down on a stool at the counter so he could watch out the window where Damien was still trying to recover. His sister placed a wet towel to his cheek that caused him to flinch. "Shit. What the hell?"

"You're bleeding, idiot. We don't need bloodstains on the carpet."

"Oh." His fingers came up to explore the rapidly swelling cheek. The small gash felt like the Grand Canyon to his fingers.

They fed them and bribed them with beer. Damien limped back inside, but West calmed him down. With an icepack on his face, they took him away to see if anything was broken. Aaron knew there was. He'd felt the cheek bone collapse under his knee. Branna stayed behind. After being called a whore and a slut and a few dozen other things, the relationship seemed to be over.

The house cleared out when Paige took Branna home. Aaron took another shower and then got comfortable on the couch. The clutter and mess his sister left finally got to him. He was carrying the last garbage bags out to the curb when his sister showed back up.

"Thanks for the help." He said sarcastically.

"Sorry. Branna was shook up."

"Well, she could have spent another night. I wouldn't have complained."

"I'm sure. You really didn't have sex with her?"

"Nope. Didn't even try. We were just wrestling."

"That's what she said. It really looked like you were."

Aaron eyed his sister as he walked beside her into the house. "Are you being civilized? What's up with that?"

"I don't know. I saw you. When you came around the corner and saw Damien so close to me. You were angry. I've seen you mad, but you were different. You were kind of scary looking."

"You would have seen something different if he had hit you. I'd have killed him."

"Sure you would have."

Aaron stopped. His face was expressionless, but his voice was eerily cold. "Paige. If a guy ever hits you, I'll kill him. If I can, I'll beat him to death with my bare hands. If I can't, I'll take a baseball bat to him. You need to stop hanging out with assholes. One of them is gonna make a mistake and I'll go to prison for it. Most days I can't stand you, but you're my sister. That does mean something to me."

The rest of Sunday was different. Paige wasn't snide or snippy with Aaron. She seemed to be confused about how to deal with this new side to her little brother. A side she'd never seen before. They sat on the couch and watched TV. She even cooked a decent meal of tacos. He made sure his homework was done for Monday and decided to hang out in his room for a bit before he went to bed. Thirty minutes later, Paige appeared in his doorway.

"Branna just called. Do you mind if she comes over?"

"I don't care."

Her head dropped as she starting typing on her phone. "What happened between you two? I know something did. She was mad at me for telling everyone you were gay."

"Nothing. We just talked mostly. Nothing big."

"You didn't try to have sex with her?"

"I offered to wash her back in the bathroom after you left. That was about it. Why?"

"I don't know. I just don't see why she was mad. There's no reason she'd like you."

"Wow." Aaron shook with laughter. "I'm that pathetic, huh? No girl can like me."

"It's not that. She's into different guys. More outgoing ones. You've always been shy and unassuming. The dork." She frowned at her brother. "Why aren't you thoroughly pissed at me for telling everyone you're gay?"

"Quiet doesn't mean shy. It just means I don't want to talk to people. Most times they talk about the stupidest shit. In a group, it's exponentially worse. Everyone trying to impress everyone else. And all of them acting faker than the next. I could care less about the drama and gossip of other people. You forget. I've been around all your friends forever. And I am pissed at you. I'm tired of how spiteful and petty you are. Since I'm not gay and I'm secure enough to know it, it's not that big of a deal. The gay thing would be funny as hell if it was someone else. I'm just curious how many of your friends would have come after me if you hadn't done that."

Paige shrugged. "A few. Francesca for one. It freaked me out a bit. I didn't want my friends to like you. I don't know why."

"Hmm. Francesca? I never saw that." Aaron shook his head. She did need a good smack. "And who says Branna is into me? We shared a blanket and joked around. It wasn't anything special."

"Yea, but you kicked her boyfriend's ass without any effort. He was always bragging about how tough he was. You weren't even scared of him. I didn't even know you could do that. Mr. Tooney really taught you to fight."

"He's been kicking the crap out of me since I was twelve. And I was scared. You're an idiot if you aren't scared in a fight. Mr. Tooney taught me that too. Scared makes you smart. I needed him mad and careless. I had to take his brain out of the fight. He was bigger than me. I had to finish him quick just in case the other two jumped in. They would've throttled me."

"Hmm." Paige leaned against the door and looked at him from under her light brown highlighted bangs. "I don't even know you, do I?"

"Not really. You're kind of self-absorbed. Not much matters if it isn't about you."

"I'm not that bad." She said defensively.

"Most of your life you have been. Think back to how many favors I've asked of you and how many you've asked of me. How many time I was the cause of the drama around here."

She glared at him for a second as she thought about it. After a tiny huff, she turned and walked out of his room. Aaron watched the open doorway for a minute. Maybe he had a new sister. One that respected him a little bit. She was always the wild one getting into messes. It would be nice to have the big sister he remembered from the early days. The one that used to make sure he crossed the street safely and got to class. The hormonal teenager phase had been torture. She was twenty-one now. If she were a little less bitchy, maybe his senior year wouldn't be so bad.

Aaron was in bed when he heard Branna's car door shut and the front door open. He lay there listening for a bit, but soon drifted off. A rustle of covers and the bed shifting stirred him back to awareness.

"Aaron?"

"Hmm."

"You awake?"

"Yea. You?"

"Can I sleep with you?"

"Can I play with your tits?"

Branna snickered and snuggled closer as her head found his bicep and used it as a pillow. He could feel her warm breath running through his hair. Her hand ran across his chest and rested over his heart, a heart rapidly increasing in tempo.

"How's your cheek?"

"Sore. How about answering my question."

"No. You can't. I just want to sleep. Is that okay?"

Aaron turned to his side and pulled her body against him. Feeling her softness. Her warmth. He liked the fact that she didn't resist or tense up. "You know I'm not gay. You being in my bed is a bit much for me. I was only good last night because you were drunk."

"I know. Thanks for that. I just feel safe with you. Especially now."

"What's that mean?"

"I don't know. I just know you'll keep me safe. Protected."

"So, I'm your bodyguard, but I can't play with your body. What the hell am I supposed to do with that. I have a reputation to rebuild. I can't let you out of my bed a virgin. People will think I'm gay."

"I'm pretty sure no one thinks that anymore. Lucy posted our morning sex scene and then the fight. It's everywhere. That's how Damien found out. I've even seen it. It actually does look like we're having sex."

"Great, I'm famous. That's all I need."

"Most guys would love that?"

"No, most guys would love this." He reached down and teased the bare skin at the small of her back. All she was wearing was a thin tank top and a pair of panties "And you're saying I can't have it."

"I'm not trying to be mean to you. I just broke up with an asshole. I need time. You understand that, right?"

"Sure. I do. My pecker doesn't. And he's the boss these days. I can't just beat the crap out of him every morning in the shower. It's not fair to him. He doesn't even understand what he's done wrong."

"You're such a dork." Her laugh sent blasts of warm air across his face.

"Yea, great for me. I'm the safe dork you don't want to hook up with."

Aaron felt her move and then her soft warm sensual lips found him. It was a chaste kiss. Her lips barely parted as they ran across his. Just when he felt her body responding, she pushed away and turned her back to him. She snuggled up tight and found his hand.

"Can we please just be friends?"

"No." He answered softly into her ear as he found a comfortable position. Her ass wiggling against him wasn't helping. "I don't even like you. There's no way I want to be friends."

"I might give you benefits."

"What sort of benefits?"

"Curiosity and jealousy."

"You lost me."

"The two best ways to get a girl interested. Get them curious or jealous. I bet by tomorrow, everyone in school will have seen the videos. And how nice your cock is. A lot of girls will be wondering how you hooked up with me. Some will have to find out for themselves how a senior hooked up with a college girl. You'll smell like Prom Queen."

"You want me to lie to people and say we've had sex? I'm that guy? And smelling like Prom Queen won't butch up my reputation as much as you'd think."

"Every guy lies. That's the only way any of you get laid."

"Hmm. I'm so disappointed in your sex. I think maybe you just turned me gay with that little epiphany."

She laughed and wiggled her butt against him. Subtly pointing out the erection resting nicely between the crack of her ass. "That tells me you aren't."

"Please. I was thinking of Toaster Strudels. You're beautiful ass has nothing to do with that."

"Go back to sleep."

He growled low in her ear before nuzzling into her hair and finding her neck. His tongue darted out between a dozen soft kisses. He felt her body tense and then relax into him as she stretched her neck to guide him where she wanted.

"Just so you know. One girl is enough for me. And I'm still going to try to get in your pants." Aaron whispered into the skin of her shoulder.

"Just so you know. You don't have a chance."

"Okay, but don't be surprised if I cry from time to time."

She rolled over to shake her head at him. Her lips were parted as she laughed. Aaron's hand slid up to trace the outline of her face and then run a thumb across lips he knew he had to kiss. Her laughter died, but a soft smile stay. He saw her eyes narrow when his head lowered and his lips found her shoulder and then her neck. He traced kisses up to her ear and then down her jaw. By the time he got to her lips, her eyes were closed and her arms were gripping at his back.

Aaron felt her hands tangle in his hair. Her sharp nails digging into his scalp slightly as the kiss deepened. Sliding his hand down her body, he found her ass. It was covered with a tiny bit of slick fabric. With just his fingertips, he traced the outline of her panties. His hand came back up her body to push her tank top higher as he kissed his way down her body. When his tongue found the skin between he breasts, her body shook. With both breasts overflowing his hands, he kissed and teased his away around them before concentrating on her nipples.

Branna was rolling under him. Pressing his head tight to her chest as he suckled and teased. He could feel the sweat bead up on her skin as she moaned and sighed each time his tongue flicked across a hard nipple.

Moving further down her body, he kissed his way across her stomach. Placing tiny kisses around the sexiest navel he'd ever seen. He felt the bed move as she pulled her tank top off. Her knees opening wide for him as he finally moved between them.

"I don't think you're supposed to kiss your friends like this." She said.

He looked up at her as he traced the outline of her pussy lips with a gentle finger through the fabric. "What do you mean? I always do this. None of the guys have ever complained about it. Maybe that's why I have the reputation I do."

"Oh, wow." Branna's legs tightened around him and then slowly relaxed. Her hips began to flex under his touch. "When did I get so easy?"

Dipping his head, he flattened his tongue and licked his way up her panties. It brought a deep-throated groan from her. Reaching under her, he massaged her ass as his mouth continued to work. Wetting already wet panties and pulling them down a little at a time.

"I have to warn you. I've never done this."

Her head came up. "You're a virgin?"

"No." His laugh shook them both. "No. I've never gone down on a girl. They've never let me. I just want to make sure you get yours."

"Oh. You weren't lying about the thirty seconds."

"I'll last a bit longer than that. I hope. It's just been awhile. It might take me two or three times to break a minute."

Branna rolled her eyes as she giggled. "Flip over and I'll fix that."

She rolled with him until he was on his back. Before he knew it, his underwear was off and her lips were sliding up and down his cock. She seemed to be in a hurry as she bobbed up and down. Her tongue twirled around the tip and brought a shuddered moan out of him.

"Damn. Prom Queen's rock."

She mumbled something as she took him deeper into her mouth. The vibration of it sent shockwaves of pleasure rolling through him. He felt her hand wrap around the base of his cock and begin gently stroking him as her mouth focused more and more on the tip. Short quick motions that were driving him insane. When her nails slid down his chest and teased his stomach, he groaned.

"I'm there." He breathed through clenched teeth. "Damn, Branna. Another minute."

Instead of lifting her head, she somehow increased the speed. He barely heard the wet slurping sound as his heartbeat echoed in his ears. Locking his knees, every muscle in his body went rigid as the pressure in his balls overflowed. She moaned when the first jet of cum struck the back of her throat. Her cheeks sucked in as she swallowed over and over until he was dry.

He lay there perfectly relaxed as she crawled back up his body to stare down at him. Her crooked smile appearing above him. Aaron reached up and pulled her down for a kiss. His tongue dove into her mouth as he rolled her to her back until their positions were reversed. He kissed across her face to her ear and began to nibble as his hand moved across a breast.

In a little boy's voice, he asked. "Will you be my friend?"

"I think we're way past that, dumbass. Now, give me mine."

"Not sure if I can. I think I'm blind." His hand moved down between her legs. His finger slid between her lips up and down before coming back up to circle her clit. It caused her to arch her back as her body quivered slightly. "Thank you, by the way."

"Welcome."

His fingers teased and played as he slowly moved down her body. Trapping a nipple between his lips he tugged at it and then let go. The minutes stretched as his fingers worked in and out of her. Her growing wetness telling him how much she wanted this. His tongue was doing a slow circle around her navel when her hand smacked him on the back of the head.

"Get on with it." Her stomach was churning as she groaned breathlessly. "You're driving me crazy."

He inched lower until he was a fraction of an inch from her clitoris. His breath drifting between fully aroused lips. Aaron could make out a tiny ball barely peeking up at him. "I thought that's what I was supposed to be doing."

The warm breath tickling her lips caused her ass to fly off the bed and her pussy collide with his lips. She wrapped her legs around his back, digging her heels into him as her hands forced his face into crotch. Aaron took the hint and immediately took hold of her clitoris and began to suckle it. His tongue working feverishly. He could barely breath as she tried to smother him while his fingers continued to work. Probing and twisting and teasing her. He could feel his face slick with her juices.