But You're My Brother!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karma_bonds
karma_bonds
161 Followers

"I know." I said confidently with swish of my hair. "I'm gonna go clean up your mess. Then I'll be back."

I got up and started walking towards the door when I felt him grab my hand and spin me into his embrace. He hugged me, getting his sticky cum onto his chest too. Then he leaned back and looked down into my eyes.

"Now we can BOTH wash up." He winked at me,

I wanted to protest but I was feeling pretty good. He led me to the bathroom that he used. Warming up the water, he allowed me to step in first. I rinsed my body with water, closing my eyes and stepping under the hot spray. I felt so relaxed and happy.

Who knew that something so...sinful...would be so wonderful? I sighed with contentment. Then I felt a loofah going over my shoulders. Ooooh this was delightful.

"I like watching the suds and the water falling down your back and your ass." He washed my back, dipping towards my ass and between my legs. The sudsy water was intensifying his touch. His words making me feel even more languid.

He licked my ear and I shivered in pleasure. He was washing my ass and thighs. I didn't see him, but I had a feeling he was on his knees. Then he turned me around and I was looking down at him. His green eyes were shining with the sweetest emotion I've ever seen.

"I love you Shana." He said, he pulled me into him and rested his head on my stomach. I played with his hair and kissed his head.

"I love you too Colin." The only blight on my happiness? "But you're my brother. What are we going to tell people?"

"They don't need to know anything." He got up and turned off the water.

"Ok, well...it's not that easy bro." I raised my arms as he got a towel to dry me off.

"No it's not." He agreed. "But we don't have to say anything because we didn't actually DO anything."

"I just totally sucked your cock." I reminded him.

"We didn't FUCK Shana." He wrapped the towel around me. "You'll know it when I stick this cock in your tight little pussy. You won't have anymore smart ass comments to make."

"Fucker!" I slapped his ass when he left the shower.

But as he left me to my thoughts, obviously sensing I now needed time to process what we did and what I wanted to do, I wondered.

Is it really that bad? How can it be immoral if we're not hurting anyone and we actually love each other? Would a love so true and so pure...could it be that wrong?

*****

karma_bonds
karma_bonds
161 Followers
12