Butch Black Women Ch. 07

Story Info
Butch black woman with strapon seduces black stud.
1.3k words
3.19
22.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

The weird things people are actually into never cease to amaze me. I endeavour to chronicle the weird things that men and women are into. It's one of the reasons why I still get up in the morning. Guess who's back after a long hiatus, folks? Me! The name is Samuel Xavier. A big and tall, openly bisexual young Black man of Haitian descent living in North America. For about five years now, I've written all kinds of stories. I started as a college student and now, as a working professional, I continue with the mission. These stories actually matter to me. I wrote them to provoke people's fury, to challenge their beliefs, to entertain them and to dazzle them. If I had people talking, or feeling something after a story, then I did my job.

What kind of stuff do I write? How about everything! From the erotic to the epic, the comic and the tragic. Men's Rights Activism. Black Liberation Theology. Religion and sexuality in ethnic communities. Cultural clashes in the western world. Women 's Rights. Civil Rights. Same-Sex Marriage. Male bisexuality and female bisexuality in Black communities. Interracial sexual relations. Big beautiful women and their admirers. BDSM in the lives of men and women of African descent living in America, the Caribbean and Canada. The controversial yet oddly sensual practice of Race Play in the world of BDSM. Time travel. Space exploration. Genetic supermen. You can try to name it, and odds are, I've probably already explored it. Nothing and no one was off limits in my book.

Gentlemen and ladies, you're in for a treat. I've got a bevy of hot stuff for you today. Let me briefly walk you through most of them. Meet Stefano Jean-Robert and Sabrina Javier. A sexy Black couple of Haitian descent living in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. Stefano is a patrol officer with the Boston Community Policing Program, launched by the Boston Police Department recently. As one of a growing number of Black officers on the police force, he represents his precinct and his community well. This six-foot-three, 240-pound Black stud isn't just easy on the eyes. He's wickedly smart too. Stefano holds a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Massachusetts. He does quite well for himself, and lives in a nice apartment in Boston's South End.

Stefano is a prince of the growing Haitian-American community of New England. And every prince needs his princess. The love of Stefano's life is Sabrina Javier, a sexy young Black woman he first encountered while shopping at Westgate Mall in the city of Brockton. Sabrina is a five-foot-ten, curvy and big-bottomed sister who positively beamed with happiness when our stud Stefano first approached her at the mall. Sabrina is a Butch chick whose tomboyish style often gets her mistaken for a lesbian by available men. She is totally heterosexual, actually. Sabrina is a business student at Emerson College at the time she met our guy. Stefano couldn't help noticing this fine and curvy chocolate goddess. He walked over to her, introduced himself and asked for her number. And that's how it all began. They met for coffee, and later caught a movie together. Fast forward seven months and they're dating pretty seriously.

They're actually pretty well-matched. Good-looking, smart and educated. The proud offspring of resilient and hard-working Haitian-American families. Sabrina recently earned her MBA from Suffolk University which she transferred to after graduating from Emerson College. She's working for the Governor of Massachusetts as a Financial Analyst and Investigator. Basically, she keeps big business on its toes. And you know what? She is quite good at it. It's always so good to see Black men of intelligence, good looks and educational achievement paired up with equally educated, sexy, smart and downright fabulous Black women. Stefano and Sabrina are a match made in Caribbean Heaven, folks.

Stefano loves Sabrina, and Sabrina loves Stefano deeply. The problem is that the passion has gone out of their relationship. They used to have raw, passionate sex three times a day. Now they're lucky if they get down once a week. How to remediate this unfortunate situation? We have the solution, folks! Stefano and Sabrina should rekindle their passion. Stefano took Sabrina to a nice restaurant, and they had a candlelit dinner. They had a nice meal, stellar conversation and later went dancing at a reggae club. Yeah, they had a good time. Then they went home for some hot sex.

Once they got to the apartment, Stefano and Sabrina unleashed their passion. They quickly got naked, and got down and dirty. Stefano sat on the couch, stroking his long and thick, uncircumcised Black rod. Kneeling before him is the lovely Sabrina and she is quite busy. Sabrina is licking Stefano's dick while stroking his big Black balls. Once she had him nice and hard, she climbed on top of him. Stefano placed his hands upon her hips and thrust his cock into her pussy. Sabrina squealed as Stefano entered her and wrapped her arms around him, urging him to fuck her harder.

Stefano slammed his dick into Sabrina's pussy, loving the feel of her moist, wet pussy around his manhood. What man doesn't love that feeling? He pumped his dick into her, and she squealed in delight. Later, he put her on all fours and smacked her big round ass while fucking her from behind. They even gave booty sex a shot. Sabrina happily spread her plump ass cheeks wide open and Stefano pressed his cock against her asshole. Slowly, he pushed his dick inside of her. Sabrina's anus felt warm and tight around Stefano's dick. You see, Sabrina isn't exactly a stranger to anal sex but this is something she does all the time. Stefano happily thrust his cock into his girlfriend's asshole just like any red-blooded 'real man' should.

Sabrina groaned in pleasure and fingered her pussy as Stefano worked his dick into her asshole. She loved the feel of his cock in her booty hole and if loving it was wrong, then she didn't want to be right. They went at it until Stefano came, flooding his girlfriend's asshole. Their screams of passion filled the air. It was absolutely fantastic. Yeah, both Stefano and Sabrina like the booty juice. What do I mean by that? Follow me, folks. Sabrina is about to give her beloved Stefano a taste of his own medicine. First, though, she had to fetch her trusty strap-on dildo. Who says Black men don't like a little strap-on action every now and then?

Stefano knelt before Sabrina and gave her strap-on dildo a good sucking. Sabrina stroked his hair while watching him suck her off. Then she put him on all fours to give him the fucking he so richly deserved. She lubricated his ass before inserting the dildo inside of him. Sabrina held Stefano's hips tightly as she thrust the dildo into his ass. Stefano grunted as Sabrina began working her dildo into his ass. Sabrina is a firm believer in gender equality in the Black community. If Black men can shove their dicks up Black women's butts, then Black women ought to be able to do the same to Black men. Stefano, a truly progressive brother, agrees wholeheartedly.

Sabrina flipped Stefano on his back and raised his legs in the air. The sexy Black woman wanted to look into her man's eyes while thrusting her dildo into his ass. He groaned and stroked his member as he got fucked. He's a good sport about the whole thing. A really cool brother. That's why Sabrina stroked his dick gently while filling his ass up with her strap-on dildo. She was so cool that she let him clean her dildo with his tongue afterwards. And he did it happily. Afterwards, they kissed passionately and went to sleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers