Butcher Babies and the X-Rated Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

"We got one more song for you tonight!" Heidi said loudly. "And after tonight, do us a favor and tell everyone you know about what went on here tonight. EVERYTHING. Me and Carla and the guys loved putting this show together, and we'd love to do it for you guys again, and for more people also, so just tell people, blog about it, put whatever videos you got online—just spread the word, and Butcher Babies will bring slut metal to everyone!" The audience roared in approval.

"So we're gonna do our final song for you guys," Carla continued. "But first we gotta clean up a bit." The girls made their way to behind the bar, taking two water taps and aiming them at each other. They started hosing each other down, cleaning the piss from their bodies, and even turned a bit of it onto other people nearby.

When their bodies were sufficiently cleaned, the girls left the bar and headed back to the stage, pausing only to pick up their mics from the floor. Reaching the stage, they sat on the edge of it instead of climbing back up, their legs hanging over the side. "Our last song is going to involve you guys...even though the other couple did also," Heidi said, rolling her eyes good-naturedly at her statement. "But this one's really special, it can't work without you."

With that, the band started their final song, "Knock Me Down, Knock Me Up":

"Knock me down, knock me up, I can't ever get enough. Stick your cock deep in my twat, fill me up with creamy shots!

Knock me down, knock me up, love the way you treat me rough. Ditch the rubber, fuck the pill, Spray my womb, just let it spill!

'Cause I don't give a fuck if you shoot off in my puss. A ton of other guys have done it, so don't be such a wuss. And even if I got knocked up, I'd still be having fun. You can find me six months later taking cock in pregnant cunt!"

"All you male fuckers out there, listen up!" Heidi shouted. "Any of you who can still get it up, get over here and fuck us good! Empty your balls in either of our gashes!" Though many of the men had wilted cocks fucked raw and dry, there were still some that managed to get it up once more, and they hurried forward, forming two mini-lines as Carla and Heidi got serviced again and again. The girls laid back on their arms, alternating between shouting encouragement at the men to pump their loads inside them and squealing in pleasure. Even the other band members got into it, taking turns one at a time to blast off inside the girls while the other two played.

The last two guys on the lines finished emptying their balls and staggered away. "Is that it? No one else?" When no one else came forward, the girls finished their song:

"We're the Butcher Babies, we're a metal band of sluts! We take it deep in all our holes, we love every kind of smut! So tell your friends and neighbors when we're coming into town, 'Cause we're fucking each and every one, we'll make the people drown IN CUM!"

With the last lyrics of the song two gallon-sized buckets filled with semen were tipped over from a preset place by the ceiling above the two girls. A thick, white flood of goo fell onto Carla and Heidi, covering them from head to toe in sperm, as well as splattering thickly on the edge of the stage around them. The girls stood up, semen running down their bodies in rivers, and started headbanging, their cum-soaked hair whipping around and flinging strings of it all over. They did this for a full minute, their band playing an hard, fast outro to close the concert until finally, with one jarring beat, the song ended.

The audience cheered uproariously one last time for the concert they'd never forget. "Thank you so much, Los Angeles!" the girls shouted. "GOOD NIGHT!"

***

Two days after the concert (the previous day spent in a near-coma to recover from their epic performance), the girls were sitting in Dave's office once more for another meeting. Dave was running a bit behind, so the two were chatting as they waited.

"We definitely got the attention back," Carla said, looking through entertainment news headlines on her phones. "'Mass Orgy Breaks Out during Concert, Butcher Babies Responsible'. 'Butcher Babies Turn Music Performance Into Live Sex Show'. 'Slut Metal Group Proves More Slut than Metal'. That last one I kinda resent; we may be sluts, but we're still all metal."

"I just wish we knew what the record label thinks," Heidi said, a little anxiously. "I only read bits and pieces of the reviews. A lot of people loved it, but I think just as many people hated it. Said we needed to get out of music and go back to porn where we belong."

"Ugh, don't listen to them." Carla shook her head. "They don't know shit about who we are and what we do."

At that point, Dave came into the office and, after a quick apology for being late, sat down at his desk and regarding the girls with a serious expression, saying nothing.

"Well?" Carla demanded after a minute of silence. "What did the label think?"

After a few more tense moments, Dave broke into a smile. "They loved it. The new songs, the performances, all of it. They're working out a new contract right now, but the short version is: they want a new record from the band, one with all the songs and anything else you girls can come up with."

The girls relaxed, breathing a sigh of relief. Carla reached over and lightly smacked his arm. "Don't scare us like that, you ass."

"Sorry, sorry," Dave chuckled. "I just enjoyed seeing the looks on your faces."

"They really did love it, though?" Heidi asked. "All of it, like you said?"

Dave nodded. "They went on and on about the artistic quality and promoting freedom of expression and all that, but the bottom line for them was how much attention it's getting from everyone—both good and bad. Notoriety gets more people in the stores, which gets them paid, so they're on board with all of that."

"Wow." Heidi shook her head. "I can't believe they went for it. Especially with all the crazy shit we did: the fisting, Carla's prolapse, drinking piss out of toilets, the cum bath..."

"Yeah, about that, I have to know: how did you get that much cum, anyway?" Carla asked Dave. "What, did you rob a dozen sperm banks or something?"

"Not...exactly." Dave fidgeted in his seat for a brief moment. "Let's just say, I had to get...creative with how I managed to get so much. I mean, it WAS all cum, but..."

"...but?"

Dave hesitated again, then changed the subject. "There's also one more thing. The label was hoping they could get you back on tour once this new record finished. Not opening, but headlining. You'd be doing what you did all over the country. How does that sound?"

Carla and Heidi looked at each other for a long moment. Then they looked back at Dave. "Where do we sign?"

THE END

metron18
metron18
218 Followers