Butt - a Princess!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dug into the hard butter and managed to pull out a piece of the frozen lube. I placed it right on the crinkled asshole, my other hand firm on her back to hold her down.

As anticipated, she bucked up wildly and a shrill scream broke from her lips. The cold butter meeting the heated orifice was sending incredible sensations down her spine, and she struggled to get free.

I held her down with one hand, and began pushing my butter slicked finger against her hole. I dipped my head, and flicked it over the rosebud, and then lower to lick her cunt.

My finger slowly slipped in and she relaxed, moaning loudly, but her body went lax and I knew she was ready. I slipped another finger into her ass, and her body accepted the intrusion, as her asshole relaxed completely. I pumped the fingers in and out of her, letting her asshole get used to the stretching.

Feeling that she was now ready for her first ass fuck, I turned her over onto her back. She seemed bewildered.

I smiled into her eyes, and told her "I wanna look into your eyes baby. I wanna see you as I take your ass. The same way, I looked into your eyes when I first took your virginity. The same way you looked into my eyes, when you first took me into your mouth. Sharing with you the intensity of the sensations - the belonging as we do, to each other."

She smiled a tremulous smile, and reached between her legs, to take hold of my stiff cock, and position it against her asshole. "Don't hurt me", she whispered, "be gentle please?"

I nodded, and slowly, pushed against the sphincter as her fingers guided me into her ass. I felt the momentary tightening of her asshole, and pushed harder, slowly slipping the head into her asshole.

She half screamed and her ass tightened, trying to push away. Her nails were digging into my chest. But I held still, letting her asshole get used to the invader.

Her asshole gradually accepted the filling, and her whole body fell lax, as she felt the delights creeping through her body. "Yessssss," she moaned "It feels soo good in there baby!! I feel sooo full!!!"

I smiled in triumph and slowly pushed further into her ass. Till I felt her ass cheeks being scratched by my pubic hairs

Her eyes smiled back into mine, despite the lingering of pain, and she whispered, "Fuck me now baby, fuck my ass"

I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and began sawing into her ass. Her anal channel was a volcano, molten lava encircling my cock. So hot, so tight, I felt the heat inside my brain, as fire drops erupted in my head.

I fucked my Princess savagely then, pistoning in and out of her now accepting ass. The fire in her ass, was melting me, and I knew I would not last long. My eyes were wild with a primal lust, as I took her ass, that first time, in my bed.

I grunted and growled and she matched my cries, as we locked in a fireball of passion and lust. Deeply I sawed in and out of her, and she matched my thrusts, pushing her ass into my cock, and I knew the moment was not long, before I would spew my very own lava into her ass.

I reached down, and thumbed her slit, rolling her clit with the ball of my thumb, and she shrilled in pleasure, as I slid two fingers into her cunt, fucking her ass and cunt, as I knelt above her. Sending her into a paroxysm of passion and I felt my balls tighten to spew their load into her ass.

"I'm close," I grunted at her, and pinched down on her clit. She screamed and her body erupted into spasm after spasm, as she cried, "Cummmmingggggggg".

My balls twitched, and I spewed my load into her ass grunting from the force of the eruption. We came together, and clung to each other as I fell atop her; bodies shivering our delight into each other. I cupped her face and savaged her lips as we clung together in the culmination of our passion. Our hearts thudded as one, keeping time to our loving. My shrinking cock slowly pulled out of her ass, and I fell to the side breathing in gasps.

Princess turned her head, and her eyes were soft, as she smiled and reached out to caress my lips.

We lay in bed, smiling into each others eyes, caressing hair, lips, and other body parts. The moments were soft and sensual in togetherness and the afterglow of a shared passion. No words were needed and yet we spoke to each other in silence, just enjoying the togetherness.

With a sigh Princess rose, and said, "I dunno about you, but I'm hungry!! Sex alwayyyss makes me hungry... ". I laughed and pointed her to the kitchen, and growled, "make me something too, I'm hungry, and not just for you."

She stuck her tongue out and wiggled her ass, before flouncing off to the kitchen. I smiled and closed my eyes, savoring the moment, as I relived in my head, the ferocious coupling that had culminated in taking that delightful ass.

In short time, Princess called from the kitchen, and I made my way there. We sat together, naked, and ate the delicious fare she had dished out. Sitting companionably, unconcerned about our nudity, laughing, talking, sharing the food and the moments together.

Finishing up, Princess looked at me seriously, and said, "I have an itch that needs scratching badly, and I can't reach it!!!"

"Where?" I asked and she giggled wickedly and said "My ass!!! It needs a good scratching, by your cock!!!

Saying this she laughed and rushed to the bedroom. I made my way to the bedroom in a lazy saunter, There she was, my Princess.... head down, ass up, wiggling that lovely ass at me. "Hurry" she moaned... and I knew that we were in for another round of hard ass fucking.... oh yes, the final frontier had indeed been conquered.... I growled and jumped onto the bed.... covering that ass.... conquered it had been.... and now to plug the breach!!!! I grinned and drove in... hardddddddd....

12