Butt Busting Chick Busters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, this isn't going to be a bottom doing a half assed impression of a top by butt fucking a bottom even more submissive than she is, this is the real deal!" Natalya boasted as she and Beth pulled their cocks out of the ass holes of AJ and Kaitlyn and then rammed every inch back in once she was done speaking, "This is two real women proving their dominance over two weak little fuck holes by showing them what a real ass fucking is all about. Two tops slamming two bottom's bottoms. A couple of studs pounding some bitch ass to prove who are the Alphas and who are the fucking ass whores!"

The muscular Kaitlyn and the petite AJ stayed silent and allowed Beth and Natalya to verbally humiliate them and then sodomise them, Pinup Strong laughing cruelly as they began pumping their hips back and forth, officially beginning to ass fuck the Chick Busters. The entire time Beth and Natalya emphasised their dominance by spreading the ass cheeks of Kaitlyn and AJ respectively. Of course this also allowed them to get the best possible look at their dildos pumping in and out of those forbidden holes stretching obscenely for the monster cocks now invading them, Natalya and particularly Beth becoming lost in the twisted sight.

This was what Beth Phoenix lived for. She loved professional wrestling. Getting in the ring and throwing a weaker woman around was the greatest career she could ask for, but as much as she loved the money associated with winning matches/championships the greatest prize she could receive was another woman's ass hole. Because fucking another woman in the ass was the greatest sign of dominance, nothing making Beth feel more powerful than when she fucked another female's most private hole. When that hole was virgin it was even better. Normally it was like the Holy Grail for Beth, but this was even better than that because the virgin butt she was fucking belonged to a woman nearly a strong as she was. If only Kaitlyn had been a better wrestler the moment would have been perfect. Oh well, maybe the girl would improve/become more challenging in the future, then ass fucking her would be even more satisfying.

When Kaitlyn lost her anal virginity she gripped onto AJ's hand so tightly she almost crushed it. The muscular blonde continued gripping onto AJ tightly, those big man-like hands of hers which the little brunette normally teased Kaitlyn about continuing to almost literally crush her hand, and yet the emotional pain was far worse. AJ hated seeing her girlfriend in such pain. Of course she knew if Kaitlyn could just get through it the pleasure she would receive would be totally worth it. AJ knew that from experience. After all, she hadn't thought she would like getting her ass fucked, but now she was addicted to the feeling of being fucked up the butt.

Natalya was gentler than AJ had expected, although that might have been a result of the clear number two member of Pinup Strong trying to keep the same pace as her leader, Beth thankfully taking it easy on Kaitlyn's virgin ass hole. The Glamazon didn't have to do that, and AJ would be forever grateful to Beth for gently popping Kaitlyn's anal cherry. Then again maybe Beth and Natalya were just savouring the moment of taking some new asses. Whatever the reason thanks to that and Kaitlyn energetically pounding AJ's tight little ass on a nightly basis the tiny brunette was overwhelmed by nearly pure pleasure as her ass was taken, and from the look on her face/the cry she let out Kaitlyn at least felt some pleasure.

As Beth and Natalya settled into a slow and steady butt fucking any slight discomfort that AJ felt quickly became a thing of the past and she began moaning, groaning, whimpering and crying out in pure pleasure. It took a while for Kaitlyn to reach the same place, and when it finally became clear she had AJ wanted to immediately start begging for a harder ass fucking. Oh she wanted to get the type of brutal rectum wrecking Natalya and particularly Beth were famous for dishing out. But she didn't want to subject Kaitlyn's virgin ass to that until the stronger Chick Buster was ready, so even though it was agonising for her to do that AJ kept her mouth shut. Although the only way she could do that was to glue her mouth to Kaitlyn's, Kaitlyn happily kissing AJ so that the Chick Busters ended up making out like horny teenagers as they were gently sodomised by Pinup Strong.

This amused Natalya no end, "Awwwww, look Beth... our bitches are kissing. Isn't that sweet? Two little butt sluts in love with each other."

"Yeah, sweet." Beth mumbled in agreement, although truthfully she didn't take her eyes off Kaitlyn's stretched ass hole.

After several minutes of making out with her girlfriend while being butt fucked Kaitlyn broke the kiss and whimpered, "Fuck me. Oh God please fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my bitch ass and make me cum!"

There was a long silence, then Beth laughed, smacked Kaitlyn's ass roughly and then ordered, "Make me believe you want it. Both of you. If you sluts wanna cum with a strap-on dick up your dyke asses, you better make me a Natalya believe you desperately want it."

Immediately AJ squealed, "Please Natalya, please make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhh, your cock feels so good in my tight little ass, mmmmmmmm please fuck me hard and make me cum. Ass fuck me hard and make me cum like a bitch. Fuck me in the ass as hard as you can and make me cum like a little bitch. Oooooooooh Nattie, fuck my ass Nattie! Fuck me up the ass hard and deep and make me cum like a little bitch on your dick. Ohhhhhhhhhh, I want it so badly and I'll do anything for it. Just tell me what you want and I'll give it to you, I swear."

"First off, only my friends call me Nattie, and you're not my friend, you're just a fuck hole." Natalya explained almost sweetly, "You're just an ass on legs I like to stick my strap-on in. Secondly, all I want from you is your sweet ass, which as we explained is now mine. Well mine and Beth's, but the point is you have nothing else I want, other than maybe your obedience, but either way your ass is the property of Pinup Strong, so it doesn't really matter. Now, your girlfriend on the other hand has something my friend wants, and that's for her to beg like a total anal whore to get her ass fucked. So how about it Kaitlyn? Want to make sure AJ gets what she wants?"

With all eyes turning to her Kaitlyn nodded and then whimpered, "Please Natalya, give my girlfriend what she wants. Fuck her ass! Mmmmmmmm, I love watching you fuck my girlfriend up the ass better than I ever could, mmmmmmmmmm, it's so hot. I love it almost as much as Beth Phoenix hammering my virgin ass and making it all hers, mmmmmmmmm, me and AJ belong to you now Beth. I understand that. We understand that, don't we AJ? We're your bitches. Please treat us like it and fuck us both up the butt so hard that we'll never sit down again without thinking about you two. Please? Please make us cum. Please make us cum with big dicks in our asses so our holes gape wide open in a sign that you both now officially own our fucking asses!"

With that Beth and Natalya slid their hands from the ass cheeks of AJ and Kaitlyn to their hips, creating a vice like grip and then began increasing the pace of the sodomy. Like the skilled experts they were the increase was slow and steady so that AJ and Kaitlyn didn't feel an ounce of pain the whole time, even when the anal pounding became so brutal that the sound of thighs smacking into butt cheeks echoed throughout the room along with the Chick Busters screams of pleasure. At that point AJ was too far gone to really notice anything but the pure ecstasy racing through her body, Natalya effortlessly making girl cum squirt out of her cunt like a river seemingly the second the real butt pounding got underway. In fact the last coherent thought AJ had was happiness that Kaitlyn seemed to be cumming just as hard and as often as her, Beth and Natalya mercilessly slamming their asses to heaven.

"TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT! TAKE IT YOU BITCHES!" Natalya screamed at the top of her lungs, "TAKE IT UP YOUR ASSES AND ACCEPT YOUR NEW ROLES AS OUR ANAL SLUTS! OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAH, I LOVE THIS ASS! I LOVE THIS TIGHT LITTLE BITCH ASS, MMMMMMMMMM GOD! OOOOOOOOH AJ, YOUR ASS IS SO TIGHT AND FUCK-ABLE OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH I JUST KNOW I'M GOING TO USE IT A LOT FROM NOW ON. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU AND YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND ARE GOING TO BE TAKING MY DICK UP YOUR ASSES A LOT FROM NOW ON, SO YOU BETTER GET USED TO IT! YOU BETTER GET USED TO TAKING IT UP THE ASS LIKE THE ANAL WHORES YOU ARE BECAUSE FROM NOW ON WE OWN YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND! YOU'RE OUR BUTT SLUTS, OUR ASS WHORES, OUR ANAL SLAVES AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OUR BITCHES, DO YOU HEAR ME AJ? DO YOU HEAR ME KAITLYN? WE FUCKING OWN YOU!"

Natalya tried to keep up her verbal assault of her new anal slut for as long as possible, but it was impossible to do that and keep up with Beth, so ultimately she had to make a choice. Of course she chose the latter, not only because it was the most fun for all involved but because she had a reputation to maintain. She was the number two diva on the roster, a fact she would make very clear to this little butt slut. She would make it crystal clear by destroying her little ass hole right now and then over and over again, both tonight and in the years to come, Natalya showing this little pipsqueak named AJ Lee what happened to tiny women with tight little asses in the WWE.

Once upon a time Natalya had made the mistake of trying to compete with Beth Phoenix. Her award was a widely gaping ass hole, Natalya unable to sit for a week after Beth got through with her. Hell, she had barely been able to walk. Now it would be the new girls AJ and Kaitlyn who would flinch every time they sat down or even took a single step, their loose and gaping butt holes reminding them they were the anal whores of Pinup Strong. AJ, Kaitlyn, and every single other WWE diva would learn their asses belonged to Natalya and Beth Phoenix.

Glancing over at Beth pounding Kaitlyn's ass with machine-like efficiency Natalya felt her own ass hole quiver at the memory of being butt fucked by The Glamazon. It was rare, but a few weeks ago they had been travelling in a car without another piece of ass handy and they had ended up pulling over in the middle of nowhere so Beth could violate Natalya's big butt. Oh the rest of that drive had been agony, Natalya shifting from cheek to cheek as she tried to avoid using her full weight on her well fucked ass. It was a wake-up call, Pinup Strong needed some sluts to carry their bags and take it up the ass at a moments notice. The succulent asses of Kaitlyn and AJ Lee would do nicely, although Natalya would throw anyone under the bus if it meant saving her own ass hole from the Glamazon.

Luckily for Natalya before she could become too lost in submissive thoughts Beth kicked the butt fucking into high gear. Of course Beth and Natalya had been pounding the butts of AJ and Kaitlyn so hard that their cheeks were jiggling like jelly from the relentless force of the sodomy, but they had still been holding back. Now it was clear Beth was about to cum, and when that happened The Glamazon became like a wild animal, almost literally tearing her victim's bottoms apart in the search of her own pleasure. And sure enough the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of fucking another woman in the ass made the usually stone-faced Beth melt, the strongest WWE diva in the room crying out in orgasmic joy and then beginning to give Kaitlyn everything she had. Natalya had been on the edge for a while at that point and happily allowed herself to follow Beth's lead, going over the edge and in the process almost literally ruining AJ's rectum. Although from their squeals of pleasure neither AJ nor Kaitlyn seemed too minded getting their asses brutally fucked.

Beth wasn't sure how long she hammered Kaitlyn's ass. It was long enough that the other muscular woman collapsed face down onto the dirty floor of the locker room, AJ having done the same thing several orgasms ago, The Chick Busters becoming nothing but orifices for the pleasure of Pinup Strong, Beth and Natalya just using the asses of Kaitlyn and AJ Lee for their own selfish pleasure. Clearly it was only the strength of Pinup Strong which kept the lower halfs of their new anal sluts in the air so they could continue to bang those butts for as long as they wanted. That was proven when Beth finally let go, smirking to herself as Kaitlyn's lower half slid downwards, the dominant blonde watching with delight as her dildo began sliding out of the submissive blonde's ruined ass hole.

Smacking that abused ass with one of her meaty hands Beth gruffly ordered, "Present your asses to us sluts!"

"Yeah, stand up and spread your asses! Mmmmmmm, or better yet put an arm around each other and then use that hand to spread one of your girlfriend's ass cheeks using your spare hand to spread one of your own." Natalya added as she quickly pulled her strap-on out of AJ's ass a few seconds after Beth fully removed her dildo from Kaitlyn's butt, the two tops moving back so that their bitches could do as they were told, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah, just like that, exposed those gaping ass holes! Mmmmmmm, so pretty. You two look so pretty exposing your widely open holes for us, mmmmmmmm, excepting that you are now our little ass whores!"

Without hesitation the new WWE divas did as they were told, Beth smirking as AJ and Kaitlyn slowly stood up on shaky legs and then spread their cheeks, giving the veteran WWE divas a great look at their handiwork. And it was fine work, the butt cheeks red and bruised from where the muscular blondes' thighs had been bashing against them while the ass holes remains stretch wide open, those gaping craters testament to the dominance of Natalya and more importantly Beth Phoenix. However while AJ and Kaitlyn were nicely gaped their butt holes could be more open. Luckily Beth had a solution for that.

Turning to her best friend Beth said, "I think we can gape those butt holes even wider, don't you Nattie?"

"Oh yes, great idea Beth." Natalya said, shamelessly sucking up to the slightly stronger female wrestler, "Should we fuck them again here or take them back to our hotel room?"

"Oh, I definitely think we should take them back to the hotel. That way we can pound those hot asses all night long!" Beth beamed proudly, letting it go unsaid that a little break would allow all four women to recover a little bit before the sex continued, "But first, these sluts have some cleaning to do."

"Fuck yeah, you sluts know the drill." Natalya gleefully agreed as she turned back to the other divas, "Get on your knees and clean these dildos of your nasty anal cream like the ATM whores you now are!"

This time there was a little hesitation on Kaitlyn's part. It wasn't much, but was noticeable, and Beth would make sure to fuck it out of her before the night was through. Not because all of her sluts had to be 100% submissive, although she enjoyed the fact that most of them were, however it was unacceptable that Natalya got a pair of lips wrapped around her cock first. Oh well, there was something to be said for Kaitlyn nervously kneeling down in front of her, glancing up briefly and then wrapping her lips around Beth's cock and tasting the deepest part of her own ass like the total slut Beth had turned her into.

It also gave Beth a moment to enjoy watching the far more submissive AJ eagerly gobble up the head of Natalya's strap-on, the little ass to mouth whore's eyes even fluttering as she tasted a dildo which had pummelled the deepest depths of her bowels. Clearly this was not AJ's first time going ass to mouth, and it certainly wouldn't be her last tonight, Beth promising herself her dildo would know the joys of being inside AJ's mouth, throat and most importantly ass all night long. Oh yes, she was going to completely destroy little AJ Lee's ass hole and leave it gaping so that way that little pipsqueak would be forced to become the biggest anal whore in the history of the WWE.

12