Butt**ck, Tennessee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cringe when the old man says, "C'mon boys, let's go out on the deck so I can have my stogie and JD."

I hate the deck. Whoever built it must have been insane. The front edge hangs out over the cliff, and there's no guardrail to stop someone from plunging hundreds-of-feet down the steep, rocky embankment...my fear of heights doesn't help either.

Once we finish eating, the old man finally gets out of that damn wheel chair. His legs are always wobbly when he stands after sitting all day. I have no clue what that is all about...

He pours himself a large tumbler full of Jack Daniels and finds one of his stinky cigars and heads-out onto the deck. I hold the door open, and motion Pretty Boy to follow the old man...my heart begins pounding when I step outside – I am very careful to look down at the wooden floor, and not at the lights of the mine which is over two-miles away far below us.

In the dark, I feel my way to my usual chair which is the furthest back from the edge of the deck. There are no lights on the deck – the only lighting comes thru the window from the living room.

I hear the old man say to Pretty Boy, "Sit beside me, boy" and the boy responds with a giggle and "Yes, Daddy."

I know they're sitting on the two-person loveseat close to the edge of the deck.

We sit in silence except for the occasional slurping noises the old man makes when he sips his booze. The still of the night is interrupted by sounds of Dex washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen.

In the darkness, I am able to look out over the deck and down to the lights at the distant mine without feeling dizzy...not so much during the day.

The old man, ever-the-charmer, says to Pretty Boy, "Strip down to your undies, boy!"

Pretty Boy giggles again and answers, "Yes, Daddy – I'll do anything for you, Daddy!"

I hear the rustle of his clothes as he peels them off and begin to wonder about Pretty Boy.

Why is he here? What does he actually know about the old man? Is he here simply for a good time, or does he have an ulterior motive?

A shiver races up my spine as I ask myself: Does Pretty Boy know about the millions the old man has hidden here?

I hear kissing sounds, and then Pretty Boy exclaiming, "Ooooo, Daddy – that feels soooo good!" and I know the old man has his hand inside Pretty Boy's undies.

To drown out their "Ooo's" and "Ahhh's" I begin planning for the next day. The old man has already told Dex he'd be using the car in the morning; that would give me the chance to continue searching the property.

I'll order Dex to wash the kitchen and bathroom floors to keep him busy, but now Pretty Boy becomes the problem...how do I keep him from asking too many questions while I'm looking around?

I hear the sound of Pretty Boy lowering the old man's zipper. The old man chuckles then says, "How does that feel in your hand, boy?"

Pretty Boy sighs then says, "I love your manly cock, Daddy."

Manly cock? I think to myself. That puny thing?

Suddenly I hear Dex from inside the screened front door say: "I'm done in the kitchen, Daddy – should I get ready for bed?"

The old man sounds annoyed that Dex interrupted him fooling around with Pretty Boy.

"You belong to DeeWayne tonight – do whatever he tells you to do!"

Without missing a beat I say, "Take a shower then wait naked for me on all fours on the end of my bed!"

I hear Dex gasp then say, " Ohhh yes – okay, Sir – thank you, Sir!"

For the benefit of the old man I add: "Make sure your pussy is nice and wet for my cock!"

I smile in the darkness when I hear him say, "Ooooo, yes, Sir!" because I know how much more he loves getting fucked in the ass with my cock than his father's.

When Dex was gone the old man said to Pretty Boy, "Let's go upstairs, boy – I can't wait to get you in my bed!"

"Oooooo, yes, Daddy, yes," gasped the boy, "...and don't forget Daddy – I deserve a spanking tonight for what I did to Dex in the car!"

"Ohhh, boy – you sure are something!" chuckled the old man. "You betcha, I'm gonna give it to you good – you won't be able to sit for a week!"

"Oooooo, yes, Daddy," gasped the boy.

I waited for them to leave. I didn't like how lovey-dovey the boy was with the old man...I wanted the boy to be holding my cock – not the shriveled-up dick of an old man...maybe tomorrow when the old man is gone I'll have the boy bend over for me – I want to hear him squeal and cry out when I give it to him good!

The old man never closes his bedroom door so while I was climbing the stairs I could hear his hand solidly spanking Pretty Boy's bare ass.

SMACK – SMACK – SMACK – SMACK – SMACK – SMACK - SMACK...

Pretty Boy's cries of pain sounded rather phony to me.

My cock was rock-hard when I went into my bedroom and saw Dex on all fours waiting for me to fuck him. I quickly stripped and without saying a word, I stood behind him, took hold of his hips then rammed home all seven-inches in one brutal thrust...oh God, yessss...

Yes, as Daddy had promised, I had difficulty sitting the next morning.

He had awaken me with a violent shaking. I was clearing the cobwebs from my mind when he threw the sheet off us and pointed at his erection.

"Get down there and suck it, boy!" he ordered. "There's nothing I like better than starting the day with a good blow job!"

"Yes, Daddy," I said and scrambled to my knees between his wide spread legs.

"Just lick it for now – I'll tell you when to take it in your mouth!" he said.

"Yes, Daddy," I replied.

In five-minutes I had his hard flesh glistening with my saliva. Finally, he said, "Suck my cock, boy!"

"Yes, Daddy," I said and quickly took as much of his hardness as I could into my mouth.

I worked on it as efficiently and expertly as I knew how. Ten-minutes later my efforts were rewarded with three mouthfuls of his nasty tasting spunk. His sperm and semen seemed more oily than thick. I gulped it all down as fast as possible to avoid tasting every drop.

I picked up my briefs from the floor and sat on the edge of the bed to step into them – that was when I really felt the effects of Daddy's spanking. I abruptly stood and pulled them up my legs. I was about to step into my jeans when he stopped me.

"No," he said. "You're my boy now and around here my boy's only wear their undies – got it?"

"Yes, Daddy," I obediently replied. I didn't give a rat's-ass what I wore around the house. In fact, this would be even better for me to attract DeeWayne's attention. He had been staring hard at me the day before. All I had to do was figure out how I can have some alone time with him.

Everyone else was fully clothed as I eased my sore butt onto the kitchen chair. We ate breakfast in silence. I became aware of not only Dex glancing at me, but DeeWayne as well.

It gave me a warm feeling knowing they both were attracted to me.

Daddy swallowed the last of the food on his plate then said to Dex: "Get out that box of clothes I wanted Yankee Boy to wear ...give Pretty Boy here a bath...I want him fresh and sweet smelling when I get home!"

I blushed a deep red as all three stared at me.

"Yes, Daddy!" said Dex.

Then Daddy added, "I want him wearing the pink outfit – got it boy?"

Dex's face turned ashen, but he quickly replied, "Yes, Daddy – the pink outfit – got it, Daddy!" replied Dex.

A red flag went off in my head. Uh-oh, the 'pink outfit'? What does that mean?

He was just about out the front door when he turned and said to both Dex and DeeWayne, "...and keep him inside – not a cloud in the sky today – I don't want the sun ruining that soft, white flesh of his – got it, boys?"

In unison they said, "Yes, Daddy!"

The moment we heard Daddy's car on the gravel road DeeWayne said to us, "You boys clean up down here – the kitchen and bathroom floors need a good scrubbing – I'm gonna clean upstairs!"

Submissives being what we are, Dex and I automatically responded with "Yes, Sir!"

Dex was in the kitchen and I was on my knees in the bathroom, a scrub brush in one hand, washing the already-clean tiles on the floor. I could hear DeeWayne's footsteps upstairs walking the hardwood floors.

I knew he was in Daddy's room. I could hear him occasionally rap his knuckles against the wooden panels on the walls. It sure didn't sound like he was cleaning. Whatever he was doing, he did it from every possible side of Daddy's big bed, and he was taking his time doing it...at one point, I heard the angry screeching of the metal legs of the bed on the floor...was DeeWayne cleaning under the bed? Nope, in less than thirty-seconds he moved the bed back into place...now he was in Daddy's closet pounding on the walls inside there.

Another ten-minutes passed...I followed DeeWayne's footsteps from Daddy's bedroom and bathroom to his own bedroom. He kept moving things around then putting them back. I knew darn well he was looking for the money.

I need to come up with my own plan in case he finds it...I have no intention of leaving the freaks of Buttfuck, Tennessee without my share of the money.

I knew exactly why Daddy was going to town. In the little bag he carried out the door were the hair and semen samples he'd collected from Pretty Boy the day before. He was going to go visit with old Doc Weaver, "The Mad Scientist" and one more time they would try to change a pretty boy into a pretty girl.

The first time I lured an unsuspecting boy to the house for Daddy, he said he needed my help...if we had a girl living with us, Daddy explained, I wouldn't have to suck his cock or bend over for him anymore...or do the cooking and cleaning and laundry and all the other chores a girl should be doing.

"Hell, boy," he said, "I'll even let you fuck her, too – wouldn't you love that? Doc said he could make her pussy so tight it'll put your little asshole to shame!"

"Why don't we just find a girl so a boy wouldn't have to go through all the trouble of a sex change operation?" I asked him.

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"You don't know many girls, do you boy? They're frivolous and illogical – they cry over the smallest things – they argue until they get their way with everything – I don't want all that trouble...the Doc said he can take a submissive boy, make him soft and curvy, give him beautiful tits, a shapely ass, and a pussy to die for but he'll still have the mind of an obedient boy!"

I couldn't believe what he was telling me.

Then he added: "Besides, the only girls living in Buttfuck, Tennessee are buttfuck ugly – no, a pretty boy will do just fine!"

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of DeeWayne stomping down the stairs. He looked annoyed.

"I'm going outside to feed and exercise the dogs!" he said.

I heard Pretty Boy say, "I'll come with you – you can show me how it's done."

"No, boy – you heard the old man – he wants you to stay out of the sun...I'll be back for lunch...you boys, uh, have some fun..." he said. Then looking at me he added: "Don't forget he wants Pretty Boy freshly bathed when he gets back!"

"Yes, Sir," I said to him.

Pretty Boy came up behind me and began massaging my back thru my thin tee shirt. His hands felt wonderful. He suddenly reached around me, massaged my chest, and pulled me close against him.

"Dexy, honey," he whispered, "I wasn't able to finish what I started yesterday...I want to go upstairs and get naked with you..." and then his hand snaked down my back until it cupped my crotch and gently squeezed and stroked until my cock became hard as a steel pole.

I grasped his hand and led him upstairs. I was about to take him into Daddy's room when he said with a chuckle, "No, let's do it on DeeWayne's bed!"

He practically tore at my clothes – he had me naked in less than thirty-seconds then stripped off his briefs and I hugged him close as we kissed and tongued each others mouths...all the while his hand teased and caressed my trembling cock.

He kissed his way down my body until he was on his knees licking my hard-on. I couldn't wait to feel his lips wrapped around my throbbing cock.

He surprised me by suddenly standing and going to the window; he rested his arms on the window sill and spread his legs as far apart as they would go and presented his upturned buttocks to me.

His voice was husky when he said, "Fuck me, honey, I want to feel your wonderful cock inside me – please fuck me now, Dexy honey!"

On the bedside table was the tube of cream that DeeWayne used every time he fucked me in the ass. I quickly unscrewed the cap and by the time I was satisfied I wouldn't hurt Pretty Boy, I was mumbling and shaking with such lust I hoped I wouldn't shoot until my cock was inside the boy's gently rotating ass.

I positioned my glans on the boy's lubed anus, took a deep breath then plunged into him with one long thrust.

We both cried out and just before I closed my eyes I saw DeeWayne thru the window by the barn with a small shovel in his hand. The dogs followed him into the woods far beyond the swimming pool. I simply smiled to myself, closed my eyes, then pistoned my throbbing cock in-and-out of Pretty Boy's tight sheath.

In-and-out –- In-and-out –- In-and-out –-In-and-out –-In-and-out...

My balls ached – I was in desperate need for release...I reached down and found his tiny hard-on and stroked it in rhythm with the fucking...mere seconds before our balls exploded a creepy thought entered my mind: I wondered what fucking Pretty Boy's new pussy would feel like – does fucking a girl feel any different than fucking a boy?

I had intentionally bent-over for Dex in front of the window so I could keep an eye on DeeWayne. The way he strode into the woods with the shovel appeared to me he knew what he'd find out there.

Once he disappeared into the forest I concentrated on Dex's cock in my ass...oooo, yes...the man does have a nice firm and hard penis - he even seems to know how to use it...yessssss...and when his hand took hold of my throbbing prick I began to violently thrust my hips backwards impaling my asshole on his rock-hard tube of hot flesh...yes – yes – yes – yes – unghhhh – we cried out in unison – he wrapped one arm around my belly to hold me to him as my body lurched and jumped while he pumped his hot and thick sperm and semen deep into my bowels as my prick unloaded stream-after-stream of jizz onto the wall below the window...yesssssssssssssssssss...

As soon as our bodies came to rest, and our breathing returned to normal, I stood and took him in my arms and we hugged and kissed and I told him what a magnificent lover he is, and how much I love his big, manly cock – men love hearing those things.

"What time is Daddy coming back?" I asked Dex.

"It won't be early," he said. "At least not today."

"Honey, let's take a shower now and you can bathe me later, okay?" I said sweetly.

"Oh, uh, yeah sure, whatever you want," he replied.

I took one last look out the window but DeeWayne was nowhere to be seen...was he digging up the money with the shovel?

While I smiled at Dex and ran the soap all over his body, I came to the conclusion DeeWayne was only searching in the forest, that he hadn't found the money. His earlier search of the upstairs of the house discovered nothing, so he must know the money is not inside the house.

He's been living here six-weeks and I guess it took my presence as a diversion to finally be able to finish his search of the house...okay, I know the money isn't inside, but so does he...the only logical solution to the problem is for me to team up with DeeWayne.

Daddy's pronouncement at breakfast forbidding me to go out into sunlight came as a shock, and put a definite hurt on my chances of finding the money on my own. I would have to enlist DeeWayne's help if I wanted any part of the money...hell, why should I give Hoppy anything? Why can't DeeWayne and I split the money and leave here together?

I paid special attention to soaping Dexy-boy's penis and balls until I was able to coax another boner from him. I kissed him as I rinsed the soap from his crotch then dropped to my knees.

He stared down at me with awe in his wide eyes. I knew damn well he'd never run across anyone who'd treated him as nicely as me. I gave him my prettiest smile then took his erection in my mouth and sucked him slowly, sensuously, with a passion I usually save for the men I like.

Dex and I were downstairs when DeeWayne finally returned to the house. He was sweaty with streaks of dirt on his powerful arms and legs. I guessed from the somber expression on his handsome face that he hadn't found the money.

Ohhhh, poor baby, I thought...I'll make him feel better.

"Dex, I'm starving, can we have burgers for lunch?" I asked.

"Oh, sure, okay...it'll take some time before I can get the grill hot enough though – want a salad with the burgers?" he asked us.

DeeWayne simply said, "Yeah, I'm hungry too – I'm going upstairs to take a shower first."

"I'll bring up a fresh towel from the dryer for you," I said as he began walking upstairs.

I'll never forget the look on his face when I said that and he turned to stare at me - his frown of frustration turned into a smile of anticipation.

I looked at Dex, he had a curious expression on his face.

"Want me to go out and fire-up the barbecue grill?" I asked knowing full-well he'd obey Daddy's command to not allow me outside.

He paused for second then said, "Uh, no...why don't you bring DeeWayne a towel."

I experienced a momentary jolt of anxiety when I saw the look in his eyes. He knew damn well what I was up to, but he didn't seem upset about it.

When I bounded into DeeWayne's bedroom I came to a sudden stop. There standing before me in a small, white jockstrap, his entire body glistening with sweat, his sculpted chest, his powerful arms and legs causing me to gasp and swoon, was the most perfect specimen of a manly-man I'd ever laid eyes on – he is truly a Brown God!

"Like what you see, boy?" he said with a smirk.

I was speechless – he knew darn well I loved what I was looking at...but I could see he liked what he was looking at as well...his eyes roamed non-stop up and down my own firm and hard body.

It was only when he hooked his fingers into the waistband of the jock to push them down his legs did I decide how I would play this game with him...I rushed to him, stopped his hands then dropped to my knees and curled my own fingers beneath the fabric.

I heard him chuckle softly above me as I pressed my nose to the huge bulge in the small pouch of the jock and deeply inhaled his musky and manly aroma.

The hairs on my neck stood straight – my breath caught in my throat – my penis instantly hardened...my trembling fingers slowly lowered the jock and I audibly sighed and gasped when his magnificent brown, semi-erect, circumcised log of perfect man-flesh popped into view.

I inhaled again thru my nose and became dizzy from his hypnotic aroma. His beautiful brown cock and scrotum were glistening with sweat as much, if not more so, than the rest of his statue-like body.

I worked the jock down his legs, and when he stepped out of it, he opened his legs wider allowing his large scrotum to dangle before my eyes. In all my intimate moments with men I'd never seen testicles as large as his...I couldn't begin to fathom how much semen and sperm they were storing.

"Like what you see, boy?" he asked again in a teasing manner.

In my best girly voice I swooned, "Oooooo...yes, Sir!"

"If you ask me nicely, maybe I'll let you lick the sweat off my balls," I heard him say.

I couldn't tear my eyes from the most gorgeous manly equipment I'd ever seen...a deep and gnawing hunger within me made it much easier to go along with him and let him think he had the upper hand.

"Ohhh, yes, please let me lick the sweat off your balls, Sir – pleeeezzzzzzzz..."

He chuckled softly then said something that thrilled me to the very core of my being.