Butt**ck, Tennessee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,235 Followers

"I like you boy – I like you a lot – the moment I saw you I knew I had to have you – you're not only a pretty boy, but you're smart, too...and from what I've seen so far - you take orders well and you're good at pleasing men...those are qualities I look for in my bitches...what do you think, boy - do you want to be my bitch?"

The hoarseness of his voice and the burning lust I saw in his eyes momentarily confused me...was he serious or did he just want to get his rocks off?

Either way, I thought, this is the opening I need to get close to him and find out what he's doing here with these hillbillies.

I looked up and gazed into his eyes and said, "Yes, Sir – I want to be your bitch – please let me be your bitch!"

He laughed softly then said, "I'm not going to 'let' you be my bitch – I'm going to 'make' you my bitch...you may lick my balls now, boy!"

"Ohhhh, yes, Sir – thank you, Sir!" I was able to say without laughing.

I must say – oh my God – I almost shot my load as my tongue lapped up the manly, salty-sweat from his swollen balls then moved to his perfect, steel-hard cock and licked at it until the slit was oozing copious amounts of pre-cum which I eagerly lapped at and swallowed.

Ohhhhh, his beautiful brown flesh was hot AND delicious...I became dizzy in a fog of desperate need and desire...my heart pounded in my chest...I wanted nothing more than to suck his manly cock into my mouth and give him the best blow job he'd ever had but it was my turn to make him squirm and make him admit his desire for me.

I cradled his heavy scrotum in my hand and reached between his legs with the other and stroked and gently pinched his perfectly shaped buttocks...my tongue teased the vein on the underside of his cock – back-and-forth...back-and-forth...back-and-forth...

A low groan came from his throat – his knees almost buckled...he finally caved-in to my taunting and teasing tongue and in a desperate plea he growled, "Do it boy – do it now – suck it – suck my cock!"

I wet my lips in triumph and slid them over his bulbous cock head...I swallowed the glans whole and proceeded to suck him slowly until he took hold of my head and furiously fucked my face.

I snuck a peek upwards and was thrilled to see his handsome face grotesquely contorted in such sweet ecstasy I barely recognized him. I love it when I make men lose total control of not only their bodies, but their minds as well.

Cum-swallowing is rarely discussed among lovers of cock. I like to think of it as half natural-talent – half learned-skill.

Many guys claim they don't even allow their man to shoot in their mouth, much less swallow it. These guys are either idiots or totally naïve. The quickest way to a man's heart is swallowing his load, and the surest way to lose a man is to yank his exploding dick from your mouth and show him that you're squeamish of his jizz.

Contrary to popular belief, cum is NOT an acquired taste. The more you swallow does not mean the more you'll like it. No, if your man's semen and sperm is terrible to begin with, the more times you suck him off won't make it taste any better, but you will probably get used to it.

The flavor of a man's load is as individual and unique as snowflakes. Some believe what a man eats will determine the flavor of his cum. I've blown vegetarians whose cum made me gag, and junk food eaters who discharged creamy, and somewhat pleasant loads.

The only consistency of cum that I have experienced is it is almost always salty, other than that I describe it three ways: mildly pleasant..horribly bitter and sour...and the most common, slightly sour but not totally objectionable...and it doesn't matter which category your man falls under – my best advice is to simply swallow it as fast as you can, get it over with quickly then immediately drink a beer or glass of wine or something to cleanse your palate because the after-taste of cum is always bad and will stay in your mouth a long time.

If you read the first chapter of this story, you may recall I masturbate to the gay male stories of BJ Michaels in 'Literotica'...well, his main character, usually very unimaginatively named 'Johnny,' always l-o-v-e-s the way cum tastes – I should be so lucky!

Anyway, with DeeWayne's huge balls I knew there would be a boatload of semen and sperm to swallow, but being the first time, I had no clue what it would taste like...no, my main concern with every man the first time is quantity – not quality.

So at that moment when I felt his balls contract and his body stiffen, I plastered my tongue over his slit and waited for the deluge...and oh-my-hell, what a deluge it was!

I didn't take into account how wildly his body would shake and gyrate...sure, I lapped up and swallowed the opening salvo, but his body was jerking around so much his cock slipped out of my mouth and the next two cannon shots hit me square on the face.

I was able to recover and stuff his cock back into my mouth and managed to hold onto it until his balls were empty. It was one helluva roller-coaster ride.

Only when I was licking him clean did I take note of the taste – salty, of course, but it was thick and creamy, and not totally objectionable.

I love it when a stiff cock goes limp inside my mouth...it is my reward for 'a job well done.'

Between gasping for air, DeeWayne choked, "God damn, boy, where in the hell did you learn to suck cock like that?"

I smiled up at him and said, "It's easy when you love what you're doing."

I gotta say, there are two things I love in life way more than anything else: Money, and a young and pretty white's boys sweet, tight pussy...well, I now have the white boy – I just have to find the money so I can take him out of here and we can live in style.

In less than an hour with Pretty Boy, he gave me the best blowjob I ever had, and then in the shower, he soaped my cock into a raging hard-on then bent over and begged me to fuck his boy-pussy...well, I filled that pussy of his to overflow, and for Pretty Boy himself, so much cum squirted out of his tiny dick I had to hold him up to keep him from falling down.

Before we went downstairs to have lunch with Dex, we hugged and kissed then he said something to me that made me happier than a two-peckered goat.

"DW," he said (I'd told him my close personal friends call me 'DW'), "...I fell in love with you the moment I saw you climbing out of the swimming pool."

It was like he knocked the air out of me with a punch to the belly. A warmth spread all over me. I hugged him tight, stared into his eyes and said, "You're the sexiest piece of white meat I ever had – I think I love you, too, boy!"

We joined Dex downstairs and sat at the kitchen table and ate burgers. Dex and I wore boxers and tee shirts; Pretty Boy was naked except for those skimpy little boy-panties of his...I couldn't take my eyes off his hairless chest...it was so well-formed he even had shapely little titties and nipples a girl would be proud of.

After eating, I told Dex to clean up the kitchen then go feed the dogs, and that Pretty Boy and me were going to go sit on the deck.

"But Daddy said he's not to go outside!" he said sounding scared.

"It's okay, the sun is over the house now, the deck is all in shade," I explained.

I found one of the old man's stogies then gently pushed Pretty Boy ahead of me and followed him to the front door. I love watching his cute ass sway side-to-side in those tight undies.

We settled onto the loveseat. He took the matches from me and lit my cigar. I took a couple puffs then put my arm around his shoulders and stroked his back.

I understood why the old man wanted to keep Pretty Boy out of the sun. Good God Almighty, the boy's milky-white skin was so firm and soft, hell, he coulda been born a girl...I couldn't help myself, I just had to feel his firm boy-titties...oh my hell, after only a couple of squeezes, those nipples of his became hard, and I shit you not, were almost a full-inch long! He giggled when I pinched those sexy nipples.

We kissed then he asked me where I was from. For the next fifteen-minutes we talked about our lives. We had more in common than I would have guessed. We both spoke with no reservations – it was like we had known each other forever...I had never felt so comfortable opening up to someone.

He moved his hand to my thigh and very lightly moved it back and forth. We kissed and tongued each others open mouths.

Suddenly the silence was broken by Dex yelling at the dogs out back: "Hannity, stop licking Limbaugh's balls!"

We looked at each other and laughed and laughed and laughed...

His hand moved higher on my inner high...it snuck beneath the leg hole getting dangerously close to my junk. My prick began to rise.

He kissed me then asked, "DW, why are you here? I'm here because, well, I, uh, you know...I'm kind of lonely, and don't know what else to do...but you – you're a wonderful man who can do anything you want – why on earth would you want to live with these two people?"

Ohhhh, God...his hand found my balls and began rubbing them...then I felt the palm of his small hand move upwards the entire length of my prick...in a matter of seconds, he had my dick as hard as it could get...he slowly ran his hand up and down over my cock and balls.

I cleared my throat and thought about what I should say to him. It was becoming obvious to me I needed help finding the old man's money, and when I did find it, I'd probably need help getting it out of here...and hell, I really like the boy – I'd love it if he and I could be together for awhile.

When I began talking he removed his hand from the leg hole and pushed it beneath the waistband. He took hold of my cock and, very slowly, squeezed and stroked it during my entire story.

He seemed so 'into' my cock, I suspected he really wasn't listening to me. I told him everything, but I doubted he heard me.

When I was finished, he kissed me then abruptly dropped to his knees before me and tugged at my boxers. I lifted my hips to help him and soon I sat naked and Pretty Boy was licking up-and-down my hard cock.

I heard the door squeak open then Dex exclaim, "OH—SORRY!"

Pretty Boy immediately said, "C'mon out, Dexy-honey, there's plenty here for the both of us!"

Dex gasped, hesitated, then went to his knees beside Pretty Boy. I sat back and loved the attention they gave to my cock.

They alternated sucking it, and when I emptied my balls they took turns swallowing mouthfuls of jizz.

I was catching my breath thinking, "Oh my God I love this boy..."

Dex had some jizz on his cheek and I licked it off...that made him smile.

"Daddy is going to be home soon," he said, "I better give you that bath."

When he and I stood, DW laughed and pointed at our boners pushing out the front of our undies and remarked, "You boys really do love your work, don't you?"

Upstairs I waited in Daddy's bedroom while Dex filled the bathtub. I looked around...sure I spent the nights there, but I never really noticed what was in the room.

Not much...the walls were bare, no photos hanging anywhere...then a small picture frame on top of a chest of drawers caught my eye. I went and stared at it.

It took a few seconds but I finally recognized Daddy – he looked to be over twenty-years younger...and he had his arm around a pretty girl who looked to be about thirteen or fourteen. It was the only photograph in the room.

When Dex came into the bedroom I asked, "Who's the girl in the picture?"

His face flushed red and he stammered, "Oh, uh, well...that's my mother."

It took a second for his answer to register then an icy chill ran up my spine as I remembered Hoppy's words to me: "We're all pretty sure Dex's sister is his mother, too."

My heart suddenly went out to him - the poor boy never stood a chance in life!

I made a conscious effort to crack jokes and make Dex laugh and smile while he was bathing me. He really is a nice guy - it isn't his fault he was born to such a disgusting waste of human flesh.

I grabbed a towel to dry myself but he snatched it out of my hands.

"Daddy told me to bathe AND dry you..." he said very seriously.

I wasn't going to argue, I was scared of his Daddy, too.

My hair had gotten rather long; I was way past due for a haircut. Dex dried my hair then formed the hair on the back of my head into ponytail, then held it in place with a rubber band.

I was still naked as he led me to the large, walk-in closet. He flipped on the light and I was surprised by the lack of clothes. I guess I shouldn't have been, Daddy only leaves the house once a month so he doesn't need many shirts or slacks.

Something caught my eye on the top shelf...it was a baseball cap...in the not-too-bright light I squinted at the logo...Oh my God – it was a New York Yankees ballcap – I had heard the name 'Yankee Boy' used a few times and now I knew why they referred to him as that.

"Did that belong to Yankee Boy?" I asked Dex.

"Uh, yeah, I think so..." he mumbled.

"Whatever happened to him?" I asked.

"He, uh...he went away," was all Dex would say.

I felt another cold chill when I thought, "People just seem to 'go away' around here without much of an explanation.

Dex took a hanger off the pole from the other side of where I was looking. When I finally saw what he was holding up to me, I was speechless...I stared at it and immediately thought, "Oh my God – I really AM living in a BJ Michaels story!"

"Daddy wants you to be wearing these when he gets home," said Dex.

I simply stared at the pink, babydoll nighty and matching pink panties.

Dex took my silence as disgust and said, "No-no, sweetie, I think you'll look absolutely beautiful when you put these on!"

I thought of all the stories BJ Michaels wrote where the older man makes the younger boy wear women's panties for him.

A sardonic smile spread across my face when I thought, "WOW - I really am 'Johnny' now..."

In the bedroom, Dex handed me first the panties, and as I held them I began to tremble. I had a feeling what would happen when I pulled them up my legs...damn, sure enough, once they were snugly clinging to my crotch my prick began rising.

I couldn't help but blush a deep red as I recalled how much the 'Johnny' character loved the feel of the smooth material on his cock and balls...and, apparently, so do I.

When he handed me the nighty and I pulled it over my head my embarrassment was complete – my prick not only became fully erect, but it began to throb and pulsate at the sensual feeling of the sheer material.

Dex gasped and said softly, "You are stunning – Daddy is going to cum in his pants when he sees you..."

Better there than in my mouth, I cracked wise to myself.

Loud noises in the backyard diverted our attention. We hurried into Deewayne's room and looked out the window. A flatbed trailer was pulling into the yard hauling a huge, front loader tractor.

We stood in silence as we watched it being driven off the trailer by DeeWayne.

I finally asked Dex, "What is that for?"

After a long pause, he said, "Daddy wants to build a bomb shelter – you know, like all the old buildings in town have that were built in the fifties...he thinks World War Three is coming and he wants to be ready for it."

My initial reaction was Huh? What? Is the old fucker totally nuts?

When I calmed down, and was able to think rationally again, it began to make sense.

DW had admitted to me the reason he was here was because the old man hired him to do some sort of construction project...DW had been a heavy equipment operator at the mine. He wasn't sure what the old man had in mind, but I doubt he guessed it would be a bomb shelter.

A thought suddenly struck me and I sighed, "Ohhhh..."

Dex heard me and asked "What? What was that for?"

I quickly replied, "No, uh, nothing..." but I was thinking, "Oh my God – the old man is building an underground bunker to hide the money!"

We watched until the trailer driver left the yard and the gate closed behind him. Daddy was talking with DW, waving his arm and pointing toward the back of the property. I guessed he was telling DW where the bunker would be built.

DW had told me about the cement mixer, and all the bags of concrete stored in the work barn, and now that the front loader was here, he would begin work on the project very soon.

Interesting turn of events, I thought. It appears my Brown God and I are going to be here a lot longer than we'd planned...but, once it was completed, we'd know for sure where to find the money.

Heh-heh-heh...the first image I pictured in my head was of DW standing naked after a long, hard day of work...his body glistening with perspiration – pointing to his crotch ordering me to "Get on your knees and lick the sweat off my balls!"...I unconsciously ran my hand up-and-down my stiff prick inside the panties.

Daddy had come inside the house while Dex and I were still upstairs. We heard him call out "Where's my sweet little girl at?"

Dex and I looked at one another, not sure who Daddy was referring to.

Dex coughed, motioned at my 'outfit' and said, "He must be talking about you – c'mon, we better get down there."

I caught a sideways glimpse of myself in the hallway mirror and stopped , and looked again.

Oh my God – wearing the pink outfit, with my hair in a ponytail and my soft features, I, uh, did appear somewhat feminine.

Daddy and DW were sitting in the living room talking about the 'project' – that DW would begin digging out the hole tomorrow morning.

Daddy saw me first – his eyes bugged-wide, a huge grin spread across his face.

"Holy shit," he exclaimed. "If I couldn't see your little dick inside the panties I'd swear you're a girl!"

I glanced down and sure enough, the panties were see-thru - my penis and scrotum were clearly visible to anyone who looked.

I blushed then looked from Daddy to Dex to DW and all three had this far-off look in their eyes, and shit-eating grins on their faces. I wasn't sure if I should feel complimented by their attention, or be concerned by their naked lust for me.

Daddy wasted no time. He hopped off the sofa, grabbed my hand, and said "Let's go upstairs, girl – I want some pussy!" then pulled me up the stairs to his bedroom. This time he closed the bedroom door.

At dinner, the guys were fully dressed while I sat at the table wearing red lace panties, and a tiny, frilly red brassiere. I wasn't thrilled about Daddy's sudden 'forced-feminization' of me, but there really wasn't anything I could do about it.

Wearing panties is one thing, that can be kind of kinky, but a bra? The feel of the cups clinging to my chest is a constant blurring of the line between being a guy, but feeling more-and-more like a woman.

The worst part was my breasts and nipples are larger than the average guys, and the 32A brassiere I was wearing actually fit quite snugly.

A couple years ago I fell madly in love with Horsecock Harvey. He was named that for a reason...his dick was so big I couldn't take it in my ass, or my mouth. I had to use two hands to masturbate him.

He's the one who began working on my nipples – pulling and stretching them to the point they would hurt every night. I stayed quiet though...since I couldn't suck or fuck him properly, I believed allowing him his obsession with my 'titties' would make him happy...but it wasn't just my nipples he was determined to enlarge...no, his meaty paws squeezed and manipulated my breasts to the point they too became more puffy, and rounded.

When our relationship came to an end, for a guy, I had an impressive set of hooters. I had to wear loose-fitting tee shirts to help hide my unmanly-like chest.

Now here I was, sitting in bra and panties with three guys who happily use me like a girl whenever they get the opportunity...not that I'm complaining, hahaha...

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,235 Followers