Butt Crack at the Library

Story Info
He meets a wild housewife with a great ass.
2k words
4.15
223.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdm3456
rdm3456
38 Followers

Whenever I get off early from work, I head down to the local library. I will proudly admit that I am a bookworm, and have been one since I was a kid. Let me describe myself: I am nineteen years old, 5'9 and a bit on the skinny side. And yes, I am a virgin.

As I walked into the library on this Tuesday afternoon, I noticed that it was much less crowded than it usually was. After browsing through the aisles for a few minutes, I decided to grab an interesting looking book and sat down.

When I actually sat down with the book, I realized that I had picked up the wrong one. I headed back to the aisle, only to be greeted by a nice little surprise. Squatting down beside the bottom shelf was a good-looking, middle aged brunette. Her face was covered in freckles, and she was wearing a thick pair of glasses. She was a little on the thick side, I guess.

What caught my attention was that she was wearing low rise jeans, and as a result of this, nearly two inches of ass crack was peeking out from over her jeans. Wait – scratch that. This wasn't "ass crack" – this was ass CLEAVAGE. She had a large, round, mature ass that stretched her jeans tightly, and standing where I was I could see the full curve of her buttocks.

I couldn't help myself. I bent down to get a closer look, pretending to be grabbing a book off the lower shelf. From this point of view, I could practically see down her pants. I felt my soft cock begin to twitch as I got a satisfying view down her bare naked butt. Her ass was really pale compared to her lower back, and I guessed that she didn't bother to tan regularly.

As I stood there, mesmerized, she seemed to realize what I was doing. She reached around with her hand and felt her crack showing over the top of the jeans. To my annoyance, she kept her hand their, completely covering my view of her plump buttocks. While she did this, I got another look at her face. I guessed her age to be mid-forties. She had a long, pointed nose and smooth, wet looking lips. Out of nowhere, I started to fantasize about those lips around my cock. I was a horny teenager, and getting head from some lonely housewife had often been part of my fantasies. Before I knew it, I had a big hard-on.

At this point I started panicking a little – if anyone looked at my pants they would see the tent that my cock had made. I had no choice but to squat down like her in an attempt to hide it. My face was only about half a foot away from her hefty ass. I felt as if she noticed this, and I was scared that she might start to get angry.

I received yet another jolt of surprise as she removed her hand from her butt crack. Unfortunately for me, her purple panties were poking out, which covered up most of the crack. But she actually reached back, tucked her panties deep under her jeans, and continued squatting beside the shelf. At this point, my cock as hard as a diamond, and it was about to burst out of my jeans. I had the impression that she had started using her gloriously round ass to cocktease me, and let me tell you, it was working!

As I was lost in my fantasies, one of those strict old librarians walked into our aisle. She had apparently come to look for a book. She seemed puzzled by how close together we were sitting, and when she saw three inches of the lady's ass proudly hanging out for the public, her eyes looked like they would pop out of her head. Her face was drained of colour, and for a few seconds she stood there, holding the book. I myself could not stand up, because if I did the librarian would be exposed to the biggest tent she had ever seen. Just when I thought she was about to say something, she quickly left with her book.

I had been holding onto the shelf for support, and I was so relieved when she left that my hand slipped and smacked the beautiful brunette right in the middle of her ass. She turned around to look at me, and I thought I would have a heart attack.

"Honey, you are the naughtiest guy I've ever run into!"

My lips wouldn't move, and I couldn't get a single word out.

"So...? Have you been staring at my big ol' bum? Enjoying the show? Should I tell the librarian what you've been doing?"

I still couldn't speak, and pathetic as it sounds, I stood up and started shaking from head to toe. I knew I had gone too far.

Of course, as soon as I stood up she saw my massive cock, ready to burst out of my jeans like a lion out of its cage. Terrified, I looked at her, but to my surprise her eyes seemed to have glazed over. And then – after two or three seconds – I realized that she was staring at my cock with a look of pure lust.

"Sweetie, how big is that thing?"

"Eight inches, I replied."

It was true. Why was I still a virgin at nineteen despite this? Your guess is as good as mine.

For the first time, she stood up, and grabbed my prick through my jeans. She then moved her hand down, found my balls, and started rubbing them a little too hard.

"Meet me in the last stall in the women's washroom in five minutes," she whispered, and got ready to leave.

"I.. I can't. I mean, I don't-"

She immediately guessed what I was trying to say.

"Fine, then I'll meet you in the men's."

With that, she quickly marched her away, giving her round butt a few wiggles right in front of me to tease me even more. I had seen a ring on her finger, and so I knew she was married. One of those bored housewives, right out of my fantasies. My cock seemed to do the thinking for me as I marched into the men's washroom, trying to cover up my erection as well as I could. As I walked into the last stall and sat down on the toilet, I saw another man at the sink, fixing his hair. I wondered if she would chicken out because of this.

Thankfully, the man left right away, and not long after I saw her feet walk into the washroom. She knocked on the door of the stall, opened it up, and locked it. I got my first long look at her. She was not what most guys would call attractive, and although she did have a great ass, it would have been a little too big for most guys' tastes.

Before I could even get a word out, she unzipped my jeans, pulled them down, and grabbed my cock. It had gone a little soft by now, and she began flicking her tongue at the head. She still had her glasses on, and I didn't ask her to take them off. Once my cock got a little harder, she took the head of it into her warm, wet mouth. For a second she held still, and I enjoyed the feeling of having her thin, smooth lips wrapped around the head of my cock. She kept flicking the tip with her tongue. Then, she opened her mouth wide, and slowly began taking my entire cock deep into her mouth.

She was still fully clothed, and for some reason this turned me on even more. I kept imagining her blowing me for hours and then, without even a rinse, walking up to her husband and giving him a big kiss. She had most of my cock in her mouth by now, and her head was buried in my lap. Instinctively, I grabbed the back of her head and began jabbing my cock in and out. I heard her try to pull free and gag a little, but then she continued with the blowjob. The tip of her sharp nose was buried right into my pubes, which increased the pleasure.

Suddenly, she let my dick slip out of her lips and, standing up, began to undress. She took off her shirt and her bra, and although she had big breasts they sagged a lot. Then, she turned around and slipped off her jeans. I tried to take her panties off myself, but she slapped my hand away. When she finally had her panties around her ankles, I thought I was in heaven. Each of her ass cheeks was round, large, and surprisingly firm. Her ass was pale and she had a few freckles spread out over her butt cheeks.


I grabbed her butt and began to pull her pussy down on my cock, but, to my surprise, she grabbed my cock and directed it towards her asshole.

"Sorry hun, my pussy is my husband's territory. He'll know if I fucked around."

I wasn't complaining, and before I knew it about two inches of my cock were up her bum.

"Won't he know if your asshole has been fucked?" I asked.

"I've never given him a piece of that, sweetie. Still have my anal cherry!"

This turned me on so much that I forgot to enter her slowly and shoved my enter eight inches up her rear end. She screamed, and for I second I thought someone would hear us. Then, slowly, she began grinding her entire butt over my cock.

Just as I was beginning to cum, someone opened the washroom door and headed towards the skin. While balancing her ass on my cock, the lady moved towards the crack of the stall and looked out.

"Shit! You're not gonna believe this!"

"What?"

"It's my hubbie!" she whispered back.

I almost had a heart attack, and my dick popped out of her ass. For a second, we didn't move. Then, as I realized that we were safe in here, I grabbed a piece of her ass and shoved my cock into her asshole once again. She seemed to get turned on by this, and continued grinding on my cock. I saw that she had a smile on her face because she was letting a young kid have a piece of the same ass she had denied her poor husband.

Her husband left within two minutes, and I was about to cum once again. She realized this, and got up from my lap.

"Cum on my face," she whispered.

It was to late to do anything else at this point, and I began jerking off right over her face. She licked her lips and started sucking on my balls. As I realized that I was teabagging a married housewife, I began to cum. Spurt after spurt of cum landed on her – on her nose, on her glasses, ears, hair, and even in her eyes. When I was finished, she had cum running out of her nostrils and a huge blob of cum hanging right off of her chin.

We quickly dressed and got ready to leave. She gave me her phone number, telling me to call her whenever I was in the mood for 'another little adventure'. However, to our shock, there was no toilet paper or tissues anywhere in the washroom. Her face looked like a glazed donut, but she had no choice but to walk to the women's washroom, which was at the other end of her library. She turned quite a few heads as she walked across the library with her facial proudly hanging all over her face.

At this point, my number one priority was getting out of here. I quickly walked towards the door and got into my car, shaking the whole way. Just as I was about to pull out, I saw her get into a car with her husband, and give him a big kiss on the lips.

rdm3456
rdm3456
38 Followers