Butt Dial Breakup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,827 Followers

"How can she?" I thought; she doesn't even know me.

I realized then that I was in trouble. I missed Elaine. I missed her smile, and her walk. I missed her personality, and the way she said things. I missed our conversations and our arguments. I missed having sex with her, nope that's not it. Noelle and I, had sex.

Elaine and I fucked; there is definitely a difference. Elaine's blowjobs could curl my toes up. Noelle even after getting some practice always made me want to say, "Look, just stop!"

Noelle just laid there during sex, smiling at me with that vapid fucking smile. She didn't even move and her fucking hair wasn't even mussed. Just between the two of us, I swear she sometimes just checked out mentally while we did it, and unfortunately we did it a lot. It was just plain boring, fucking silent, ninja sex.

Elaine on the other hand was like a God damned roller coaster, because once she got started, you just had to hang on until the ride was over. It was always wet and nasty, and hot, and just fantastic. The things Elaine said while we fucked alone could get me excited just thinking about them. God I missed her.

Noelle had an absolutely perfect body, she could have been a playboy center fold, but the thing that amazes me even now is that her body once you've seen it just doesn't excite you. It's like that first time you sneak and take the clothes off of your sisters Barbie doll, or a statue, it's technically so perfect that it loses something.

Elaine on the other hand was shorter, a little bit chunky, her tummy was just a bit rounded, but I didn't care, I thought it was sexy. And I'd always loved imagining that someday my child would be in there. Her breasts were smaller, but they were so much softer and way more responsive. If I sucked them or just touched them, her legs would start rubbing together. I really think I could have stuck a pin in one of Noelle's boobs while she wasn't looking and she'd still look at me with that same vapid smile.

I missed Elaine's ass, more than anything else. Noelle had one of those perfect fashion model type; slim hipped boyish asses that just seemed like it was missing something.

I missed Elaine's ass so much that I wanted to write it a letter explaining my feelings about it.

With Elaine, I have to admit she always kept me wanting more when it came to sex. We could go all night, and in the morning, I'd take her in the shower. Part of that was because she controlled it. There were lots of times when if no one was looking we'd have a quickie in a restaurant or other public place. But she told me no, or hell no a lot of the time.

Noelle on the other hand, looked at it like a part of the job, like some kind of fucking Stepford wife. After the first two or three days on the cruise, she pretty much had the schedule down, I think she just put a sensor in my shorts and when I was ready so was she. We'd just walk into the cabin, and she'd lie down and pull her legs apart.

It was getting to the point where I was thinking about getting extreme just to get a reaction out of her. Let's face it my fantasy was a fucking nightmare. Either that or I had grown up. More likely it was the way Agent Smith described the 2nd version of the matrix, it was too perfect, and so people kept going insane and killing themselves.

About 2 weeks after being back, I knew what I wanted. I wanted Elaine back, but I knew that my pride wouldn't allow me to take her back, because she had cheated on me.

While I was struggling with my feelings and the whole love versus pride thing, the decision was made for me. I spoke to Elaine's parents and found out that she'd gotten so upset about the way things ended that she had left town to get a new start.

Two days later I found out that Noelle was pregnant. She wanted us to get married and stay together forever.

Just think about it I was trapped into marrying the girl I'd always dreamed of. The girl I was in love with had moved away, and I'd probably never see her again. I'd broken up with her because she had cheated on me and I hated cheaters in every way shape and form. Noelle would never cheat on me, though by God I wished that she would. And lastly, I knew that if Elaine ever came through town, as much as I'd want to, I could never leave with her. I couldn't abandon my child under any circumstance, but would I cheat on Noelle with Elaine? Would I the person who hated cheaters with a passion violate my marriage vows for illicit sex? Would I cheat on the perfect fantasy woman, for some chunky woman with a big fat ass...?

You betcha!

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,827 Followers