Butt-Fucking Davin

Story Info
Seducing my roommate.
2k words
4.51
38.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AralMons
AralMons
12 Followers

I could tell she was horny by her sullen demeanor. Though we had shared a house for a few months, so far I had not had any luck getting her undressed and to bed as she mainly preferred girls. Tonight, however, there were no girls to be had.

It was now or never, I thought. Over wine one evening she had shared with me that she was turned on by the c-word. Now it was time to find out how true this was.

"Davin, there's something you should know."

"Oh, yeah? What's that?"

I leaned close to her and whispered in her ear "I really, really, really love licking cunt".

Her breath quickened, she trembled. She looked me in the eyes, I could see her struggling with a decision. Then she grabbed my hand, turned around, and pulled me into her room. She closed the door and leaned very close, her breasts brushed my chest.

"Prove it!" she said.

She pushed me up against the closed door with a full body press and locked lips with me. Her tongue probed my mouth and I responded with enthusiasm.

I caressed her waist, hips, then ventured down to her buttocks. They were soft and firm and perfect. My wandering hands found her breasts, and they, too, were soft and firm and perfect. Hard nipples pushed against her slip.

I stroked her breasts through her slip my hands traveled down her waist to her hips, then around her back and up to the zipper. I pulled this down and lowered the straps over her shoulders and encouraged the whole garment to fall to the floor. She stood there, naked except for her panties, nipples erect on her full breasts. Almost demure.

I led her to her bed and made her to lie down with kisses about her mouth, ears and neck. Fully reclined, I moved to those sweet breasts and gently suckled her nipples to further erection. Her chest was heaving in anticipation. I moved down her tummy, kissing and licking all the way to her trim bush. I positioned myself between her legs and inhaled her heady aroma, nuzzling her gash through her panties, which were becoming wet with sweet pussy juice.

Her hips thrust towards my face and I pushed back, rubbing my jaw against her crotch. She was moaning now, and I pulled the panties down. Her legs went up high in the air as I removed them and cast them aside, a useless barrier to my ultimate goal.

There was nothing now between my tongue and her lower lips and clit. Not to be rushed, I teased her with nips and licks on her inner thighs. This had the desired effect, with her breath near panting. I then dove into the golden gate, licking the full length of her sweet cunt, as delicious as I had ever tasted. My tongue probed her tangy hole, moving up and down the length of her lips.

Soon I moved to her clitoris, swollen, and spent considerable time pleasuring her button. She was writhing and moaning in a continuous flow of passion. Her hands held my head exactly where she wanted. Her hips began thrusting forward, and I eagerly continued my frenzied meal. I felt my cock straining in my jeans and rubbed against her mattress.

Suddenly, she reached up and pulled her pillow over her face and moaned deep and loud. "Agh- ah- agh-agh!!" Her hips thrust hard and convulsively into my face as she came, an orgasm that seemed to go on forever. I held on to her full ass, pressing my face between her legs, my tongue doing what it was meant to do.

Finally, her shuddering body relaxed and she lay spent and breathing hard. I lay my head on her thigh and gazed at her sopping cunt. Her hair was flat and glistening. With every breath her scent filled my nostrils. My cock continued to strain against my jeans.

After a while of this idyll, she sighed and said, "You really do love licking my cunt!"

"Would I lie to you?"

Her hand was on my head again, and I knew what she wanted. I moved to comply, slowly licking her labia, top to bottom. Her hips moved slowly in time. I licked up and down, up and down, up and all the way down.

And further.

My tongue flicked over her perineum, then back up the length of her labia. My tongue pleasured her perineum and my nose was buried in her wet gash. When she drew her knees higher I knew what she wanted. Down I went again, dancing closer and closer to her puckered rose. She was moaning again with that moan, still holding my head down like the gentle dom she is. I pushed her legs up and now had a clear path to both slit and bung. Lightly at first I flicked around her hole. She responded with a new kind of moan, intense and longing.

This prompted me to dance further around her rosy hole, quick circular motions around its perimeter, then a full press that threatened to breech her sphincter. I returned to her cunt and proceeded to a full sweep up and down from clit to bung. I lingered on her clit for a time, then back down past her hole to her anus and lingered there for a time.

Her moans encouraged me to continue my work on her tight anus. My fingers massaged her clitoris and I focused my tongue on her bung. I flicked and licked, flicked and licked, probed inside a little bit, all accompanied by her eager moans, hips rocking and thrusting. And, of course, her hands holding my head.

I felt her sphincter clench and release in response to my lingual anal probe. Her moans were near-continuous and her hands moved over my head, holding me close. She rolled and rolled, then rolled over and presented her beautiful round ass to me. I could see her delicious cunt paired with tight hole and dove to, licking up and down. My fingers probed her cunt, feeling the tight passage gripping, my first entry into her. My tongue moved to her dark hole, and my cheeks pushed against her cheeks. Cheek to cheek, so to speak. She was face-down in the mattress and I grasped her waist to pull her to me.

When my tongue tired, I rubbed her hole with my fingers and found enough lubrication to insert the middle one into her tight ass, past her strong sphincter muscles and into her warm soft gushy insides. She pushed back pointedly, and I wriggled my finger inside her. I then moved it in and out, finger-fucking her asshole, repeatedly withdrawing and re-entering. I could feel her sphincters relax and moved my finger in a circular motion, stretching her hole.

Her heavy breathing encouraged me onward and, when I felt she was ready, I pushed a second finger in. She gasped and tensed a bit, so I proceeded slowly, holding the two fingers there, then slowly pushing them forward, drawing them back, withdrawing entirely and entering again, one finger at a time. I rotated my wrist, rolling the two fingers around her hole, and applied more spit to keep the lube going.

She reached into the bottom drawer of her bedside stand. I heard a snap as she opened the tube of Sparkle-glide. She reached back and squeezed, dropping a generous serving down her spread crack. I scooped up the offering and smeared it around her tight hole, then probed inside. This made the penetration so much easier. I continued my finger-fuck of her ass, tight but receptive.

I watched my two fingers enter again and again. My other hand held her firm buttock. All was gleaming with a fine combination of lube, saliva and pussy juice. She was rocking back and forth in time to my thrusting fingers, her anus receptive to my probing. Her moans told me she was ready and I slowly introduced a third finger. That brought on an increased moaning and she pressed back onto the plunging threesome. The first set of knuckles went in easily, but the second set met some resistance. I massaged in a circle, accompanied by rotations and her continued gasping and moaning.

I had had enough of the painful pushing of my cock on my jeans, so I reached down with the other hand and unzipped them, pushing them down far enough. My cock sprung up, fully erect, and it was all I could do to keep from plunging into her, one way or another. I continued my three-finger anal fuck and placed my shaft on her left cheek, rubbing and lubing. I could not resist pushing it down to her cunt and rubbing there as well.

Anticipating what was coming to her, or perhaps telling me what was coming, she slid her knees off the bed and onto the floor, presenting a much better angle for my entry. I removed my three fingers, then inserted one to guide my cock into her dark hole. As I pushed forward, the head entering her bung, I removed my finger. Despite all my preparation, she gasped again. I understood this, as the head of my cock is a bit larger than three fingers.

I held it there, appreciating the view of the tip of my cock in her sweet bung hole. She moaned lightly and I moved my cock in her hole, perhaps half an inch back and forth. I withdrew and re-entered again and again. She grunted eagerly with each entry, pushing back a bit.

I grasped the shaft of my cock to prevent too much from going in at once and slowly pushed forward. My cock is tapered at the first half, with the widest point reached about half-way, so I worked it in and out, gradually advancing until her hole was at its maximum expansion. I relished the view of her taking my girth and gave her short strong thrusts. She grunted and her hands tightly clenched her sheets.

"How are you doing?"

"Ahhhn - Mmmph - Ngh - Yes!"

I continued the short thrusts, letting no more than half my length penetrate her, the hand holding my cock pressing against her cheeks. She grunt-moaned with each thrust.

My mind became clear with one thought, I was Butt-Fucking Davin.

I released my hold on my cock and grasped her hips with both hands. I slowly pulled myself closer to her, my cock disappearing into her until there was only half an inch showing. I held this and gave her several short, hard thrusts. I then withdrew until only the knob was inside her, then pushed slowly all the way in. She was grunting and moaning all the way, hands clinging to the sheets. She no longer bothered to push her ass to me, satisfied with letting me do all the work.

I gradually increased the tempo of insertion, occasionally giving her short thrusts as I was fully inside her. She gave every indication that she needed it all.

"Oh, GOD YES! Oh God, Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Fuck Me!" she panted.

I was fully pounding her ass, plunging my whole length into and out of her ass. My thighs were spanking her cheeks and she was crying out in an increasing crescendo. I recognized her impending orgasm and worked it as best I could. She turned her head, no longer bothering to try to muffle the sounds in her mattress, scream-grunting her pleasure to the world. This pushed me over the edge and I gushed my load deep into her, crying out in a chorus with her orgasmic groans.

I knelt there behind her, holding her hips as both of us shuddered in post-orgasmic bliss. As I slowly withdrew my still-hard cock, I felt her asshole contract around my member. She clawed her way up onto her bed and collapsed, pulling her pillow under her head. I too collapsed on her bed behind her, holding her close and spooning her. Our bottom parts were slick against each other as we sighed and fell into a satisfied evening nap.

AralMons
AralMons
12 Followers