Butt Sluts Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sickboy
Sickboy
4 Followers

Suddenly, My entire body tensed up and I started to see stars. I remember screaming. I shook almost violently three times, and then I fell over, next to Tami, completely spent. Steve reached out to touch my face and Tami smacked my hand. She got up and stood Steve up also. She knelt down in front of him, grabbed his dick and looked up at him.

"Normally, I'd let you fuck my throat and then come all over me, giving you the honor and pleasure of watching me eat your come off of my face. But since you're just a worthless prick, I'm not going to do that."

Steve actually looked hurt.

"But since you kept your mouth shut and did what I said, I'm gunna suck you off and swallow your come."

True to her word, Tami took his cock in her mouth and started to bob her head back and forth over it. As she did so, her hands came down to her crotch for ether side. One hand I saw working her clit, the other looked like she was fingering her pussy and ass. Steve started to moan and threw his head back, and Tami looked as if she was coming as well. Steve tensed up, and Tami held his dick in her mouth as he filled it with come. When he was finished, Tami sat back, swallowed loudly, got up and ran up stairs.

I wrapped myself up in a blanket and sunk into the couch. After a few minutes, Tami came down the stairs, fully clothed, and threw Steve's clothes at him.

"Why don't you get the hell out if here, right now." She said.

Steve hurried to get dressed, and Tami walked out the door. She poked her head back in, and she had her jacket on.

"I'm going to have a real man give me a real orgasm, asshole. One word about today and our dad will cut your balls off. So, snip snip!"

With that, she was gone.

Sickboy
Sickboy
4 Followers
12