Butter Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets to know a stick of butter.
1.4k words
4.46
130.1k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

It occurred to me after rereading Chapter 1 that I didn't tell you anything about my appearance... just to complete your picture: I am 5'7", slim waisted and very fit. My skin is tan, my eyes are brown, my hair is long and no -- my breasts are not huge but they fill a bikini top quite nicely. And I have a "sweet ass" -- I have heard that from more than one boyfriend. I have also been told that I look like Rhona Mitra, but I resent that; I think I look like me and nobody else!

I want you to take my image and put it in your mind for a moment... when I concluded part 1 of the story I was on my boyfriend's bed, face down, bottom in the air. Now share with me how I felt when X walked back into the room.

- Beads on the pillow in front of me.

- A stick of butter in his hand.

- A plastic bottle of honey in the other.

- "Nice ass" and a wicked grin on his lips.

- And my ass in the air, opened by my hands, exposed to the light.

So understand that I was nervous, horny, humiliated, and very aroused all at once. X placed the stick of butter (still wrapped in its wax paper) near my face, then sat on the bed behind me and cupped one of my cheeks in his hand. He rubbed up and down the backs of my thighs very lightly with his fingertips, and I moaned as he brushed a finger against my mons. I didn't really know what he planned to do with his "kitchen goods" -- and I was not about to ask! But I didn't have to wait long to find out, because he took the squeeze bottle of honey and drew a line starting from the top of my crack and down toward my sex. The room temperature honey felt cool on my skin, and I moaned.

I tensed up as X pressed the tip of the plastic bottle against my back hole.

Readers, I thought for a moment he was going to squeeze the contents of the bottle into my body! And the most embarrassing part of it -- I wanted him to! I've never had an enema and the thought hadn't really occurred to me... but I pressed my ass back onto the tip of the bottle and groaned again. I don't know whether he thought better of it, or whether he enjoyed seeing my body admit that I wanted the fluid, but either way he pulled the bottle away without squeezing it and replaced the tip with his tongue. mmmmmmm... I had never been kissed there before, and what can I say? It felt wonderful.

X then withdrew his tongue and told me to press my cheeks together... and here I discovered something I didn't know about honey: I had assumed it would be a good lubricant, but instead it just made my ass and sex very sticky. I think at this point I was more aroused by the humiliation than the physical sensation. Either way, he told me to spread my cheeks again and they pulled apart grudgingly -- I felt pretty silly.

He licked the honey from my clit to the top of my crack, and back down. Up and down several times. He then told me to unwrap the stick of butter. I removed my hands from my cheeks and fumbled with the wrapper, but almost immediately he opened me again and thrust his tongue inside my pussy. He took his mouth away briefly to say "hurry before it gets soft" -- and then began to rim me. It was so hard to concentrate on unwrapping the butter with his tongue inside of me that I ended up ripping most of the paper into little bits. Once the stick was relieved of the paper, he told me to hand it to him... and that he was going to get me ready for the beads...

Without being asked I placed my hands back on my cheeks and opened them wide... I wanted this now... even though I didn't know exactly what was coming next. I thought he would rub the butter around my hole and relax it a bit... lube it. He took the stick of butter in his hand and said, "Relax, Victoria."

I was a bit startled and nervous when he didn't rub the butter between my cheeks... he just pressed the end of it against my anus and held it still. I said "oh." He could tell I was tense and he said "relax" again. Now I was unsure of what I really wanted... after thinking I knew just a moment before... was he going to press the stick into me?

Reader, do you have a stick of butter in your refrigerator right now? If so, put this letter down for a moment and go look at it. It is thick, not as thick as a cock but certainly thicker than a finger, which is all that I'd experienced. Do you have a stick there? Squeeze it for a moment. It's very hard if you have a cold fridge. And the end is VERY flat and blunt. Think of how tiny a virgin hole is.

X pressed the stick against me more firmly, and it hurt. But I wasn't going to say anything... after all I had brought up the whole butter idea, and it didn't hurt so badly as to be a turn off...

And here my sense of time is non-existent. It felt like he had the stick of butter against my ass for hours, but we all know that butter melts quickly, so it must have been no more than a minute or two before it began to slip past my ring and inside of me. I felt so stretched! And so violated... and so very aroused...

X pressed the stick into my tight ass and it hurt and felt wonderful and he said mmmm and I said oh and I pressed back a bit into the stick. I felt like he had pressed his arm into me, and I asked him "how deep is it?" He pulled the stick out of my ass (to my disappointment -- I felt so empty) and showed it to me. I was amazed: it had only been about an inch into me. But the head of the butter, oh -- the head of the butter had melted into a bullet-head shape, and this stick of butter now looked much more like a cock than anything else. X asked me "You want it up your ass deeper don't you?" And I nodded but couldn't bring myself to say yes.

He pressed the stick against me once again and this time it slipped in (almost) easily. It still hurt a bit but I liked the pain and wanted more of it. I pressed back into him again and he began to move the stick in and out... he began buttfucking me with the stick of butter.

And then he whispered in my ear "Play with your pussy." I took my hands away from my cheeks -- this was a relief since my hands were getting tired, and I stroked my clit as he pumped my ass in a faster and faster rhythm, and he pressed the stick deeper and deeper into my ass. I was so turned on that I wanted to cry out "fuck my ass!" but I didn't... at least I don't think I did.

X leaned forward and with his free hand he slipped a finger into my pussy -- and that was enough -- with my hand on my clit, his finger in my pussy, and his stick up my ass -- I came then and there. I came so hard I was amazed, and I could feel my ass squeeze around what was left of the stick...

By then most of the butter had melted into my body... only a little of the stick was left... and I lowered my body onto the bed to catch my breath as X slipped his finger out of my pussy and the rest of the butter leaked out of my ass... and he said "Why don't you hand me the beads? You didn't forget about them did you?"

To be concluded in Chapter 3...