Butter Churning Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

"Want to get your pussy eaten, bitch?" Tyrese asked.

Fannie's eyes lit up like a little girl's on Christmas morning. She bit her lip and nodded "ye."' and a moment later she was literally swept off her feet by Tyrese who carried her over to a stack of hay-blocks and he put her down on them. He pried her legs upon and marvelled out how pink and perfect her pussy was, with plump mounds and tight lips. He enjoyed the way Fannie was looking up at him, like a shy startled little girl who had no idea what was coming next. It was a nice reversal of how badass and cool she really was.

Tyrese dove in and put her mouth over as much of her pussy as he could swallow. His tongue slid over her slit and pushed her fat clit around. With two fingers he dug into her pussy and found a wellspring of hot cum waiting from him around her g-spot. Fannie immediately began flopping and wiggling around, gasping and squealing as her big tits bounced around on her chest like beach-balls. Tyrese had to use his free hand just to hold her still and keep her from falling to the ground and hurting herself, but he didn't need to hold her long.

"CUMMING!!" Fannie screamed so loud he was certain the tour group would hear. "FUCKING CUMMING! HOLY SHIT! FUCKING EAT ME, NIGGER!"

Fannie was a squirter. Hot cum filled Tyrese's mouth so fast that he swallowed some, and he had to back off or drown. Fannie's pussy erupted with a jet of water water that flew from her like a stream from a firehose. Tyrese grabbed her pussy by the clit and slapped it around, causing the stream to turn into a broken spray, as if from a heavy sprinkler. Fannie screaming her head off. Her body shook as if being electrified, and as the spasms wracked her body, her eyes rolled up into her skull. Her mind broke and melted into a hot mess. Her orgasm lasted a good while, well over a minute, although the squirting stopped after a few seconds. When her climax was finally over, Fannie slipped to the ground, exhausted and wet, her bones reduced to rubber, and her mind reduced to a warm puddle.

Fannie was damn near knocked out, but Tyrese woke her up by slapping her across the face with his hard dick.

"You're not done yet, bitch," he said, rubbing his cock against her face.

Fannie chuckled. "Nigger, I am going to fuck your stupid brains out."

She had to climb up his body just to stand, but her strength returned quickly. Tyrese could feel the power in her muscles. She was strong for a girl, possibly even stronger than he was, and she was going to use those muscles to work his cock harder than any of the spoiled white girls from the city ever could.

But that's when the door to the barn swung open, and in walked Fannie's little sister Maybelle, the tour guide with the blond pigtails and missing front tooth that caused her voice to whistled.

"Fannie!" Maybelle gasped as she stepped forward, slipped in a puddle of her sister's cum, and fell on her ass.

#

Tyrese was ready to panic. After all, he had just gotten caught having sex with a White Amish girl by her little sister, and if Maybelle was here that might mean that the tour group was right outside, including his mother who really had no idea that he was sexually active at all, which was amazing considering how many of the girls in their apartment building he was having sex with. Tyrese's panic subsided when Fannie strutted over to her little sister and helped her up. Fannie made no move to cover her naked, sweaty, cum-soaked body, and Maybelle didn't seem all that shocked to find Fannie in the state she was in.

"Are you okay, baby?" Fannie asked her little sister.

"Yeah. I just hurt my butt. Fannie! What're you doing with that Black boy? You're going to get us in trouble if you get caught."

"Well I don't intend to get caught, honeysuckle," Fannie said, rolling her eyes. "Where's the tour group at right now?"

"The stables. Michael is letting them groom the horses."

"Good. People love horses. That should keep them busy for half an hour or more. Keep a look out while I finished getting fucked. I'll make it up to you later."

Maybelle looked around with a concerned expression. She looked up into Tyrese's handsome face and blushed. Then she looked down at his erect cock and her big blue eyes went wide with shock. She looked terrified. Clearly the little Amish bitch had never seen a BBC before.

"Holy . . .," Maybelle gasped. "He's hung like a horse!"

Fannie bit her lip and smiled at Tyrese. She gave him a wink, and then did something that shook the shit out of him. Fannie grabbed her little sister by the chin, tilted her head up, and kissed her. It wasn't a soft, sweet, sisterly kiss either. It was a deep kiss, with tongue, and lots of spit being swapped. Maybelle resisted at first, but only a little. When her big sister's tongue started playing with her tonsils, Maybelle went limp and moaned sweetly. This obviously wasn't the first time they'd kissed like this, and Maybelle seemed to enjoy it. Fannie ended the kiss by reaching between Maybelle's legs and grabbing the little girl's crotch. Maybelle whimpered and buried her face into her sister's wet breasts, looking for a nipples that she could suck on.

"Hey Maybelle," Fannie said to her little sister. "Do you want to watch this hung Black boy fuck the shit out of your big sister?"

#

Fannie and Tyrese picked back up with some heavy petting. Fannie finished stripping Tyrese naked and she sat him down on a haystack while kissing him, stroking his cock with both hands, and then moving down to suck on his bulbous knob like it was a black candied apple. Her ass stuck up like a big white peach with a perfect heart-shape, and Tyrese couldn't resist reaching over her body to spank her. Fannie giggled on his penis and began sucking harder. She liked being spanked. The powerful suction of her lips drove Tyrese insane. It felt like his soul was getting sucked out. The blowjob felt so good that he didn't even care that Maybelle was watching them. In fact, it kind of turned him on.

Little flat-chested Maybelle was sitting on a haystack adjacent to him, watching like a curious and horny virgin seeing her first porno. She still had her modest black dress on, but she had the skirts pulled up to her waist and her little legs spread wide apart. Tyrese could see her pussy as she fingered it. She had the cutest, pinkest, cleanest, tinniest little White-girl pussy that Tyrese had ever seen. Comparing his cock to it made him feel like a giant, or even of a different species. He imagined putting his dick into that tiny cunt and breaking it open.

Maybelle's eyes were glued to Tyrese's fat cock, and her head moved up and down as her sister's moved up and down. Maybelle's mouth hung upon. A little bit of drool fell from her lips and rolled down her chin. She was so horny that she looked like she was about to pass out.

Maybell looked up and saw that Tyrese was staring at her. They locked stares. She blushed and bit her lip.

Tyrese grabbed Fannie by her hair and pried her off his dick. Her lips came off his tip with a loud pop.

"What's up?" Fannie asked, a little upset that she didn't have a dick in her mouth.

Tyrese said nothing as he stood up, causing his dick to smack Fannie in the face again. He walked over her and went straight to little Maybelle, who looked as terrified as a little white mouse being cornered by a huge black cat. Tyrese held his dick right up to her face and gently brushed it over her lips. He held it underneath her little button-nose so she could smell how salty and musky it was. Some bitches got hooked by the smell of a wet cock. He figured Maybelle might be one of them.

"You ever suck a nigger's dick before, Maybelle?" Tyrese asked.

Maybelle shook her head and began to cry a little.

Tyrese smacked his cock against her cheek and rubbed it over her face, smearing her tears against her chubby cherubic cheeks. He grabbed her white bonnet and tore it off her head. Her blond pigtails spilled out. He took a hold of them like they were the reigns to a horse. Pulling on her hair, he guided Maybelle's mouth onto the tip of his cock, and he pushed his way in. Her throat was tight, too tight to ever take him more than half way, so he didn't force it . . . too hard.

"Gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck," came the noise from Maybelle's mouth as she gagged on his thick shaft. "Gluck, gluck, gluck."

Fannie—tired of being ignored—crawled up to Tyrese and groped his tight muscular ass. She fell in love with it almost immediately. It was the hardest, smoothest, blackest ass she had ever grabbed, and she wanted to worship it like a pagan priestess worshipping a living god. She bit one of his buttcheeks and reached around to play with his balls. Then she pulled his tight ass open and found his anus. She stuck her tongue out and began licking it. Eating ass was the nastiest thing a whore could do, so it was perfect for her. Fannie knew that she was born to eat ass.

"Fuck," Tyrese grunted. "Nasty White sluts!"

Spurred onward by Fannie eating his ass, Tyrese began to hump Maybelle's face a bit harder, driving his cock into her throat, causing her to violently choke. Her little fists began beating at his thighs, but it was almost a minute before he even realized how much he was hurting her. Fannie's rimjob had him shook.

"Damn," Tyrese said when he noticed Maybelle's nose turning blue. He slid his dick out of her busted throat and he nearly pulled her stomach out with it. She vomited a little, and then began heaving big gulps of air like a fish out of water. "Sorry, kid,"

Maybelle wasn't angry. She was in pain, but she wasn't angry. She was hornier than she ever had been in her life, and the moment her arms stopped shaking too much to control, she immediately leaned back and began spanking her pussy like she wanted to flatten it.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Maybelle squealed as she furiously masterbated. "God! God! God!"

Maybelle wasn't very good at masterbation it seemed. She couldn't get herself off on her own. Tyrese knew what he had to do. He bent over, picked the little eighteen year old girl up like she weighed no more than a doll, and he set her atop a haystack that was level to his chest. He pried her legs open, kissed her inner-thighs, and then began tongue-fucking the little bitch so hard that her g-spot exploded.

"EEEEEAAAKKK!!" Maybelle squealed as her little pussy erupted just as her sister's had, albeit not nearly as powerfully. Her whole body spasmed as she came, her legs shaking wildly, and her pussy firing shot after shot of projectile cum. The first few volleys splattered across Tyrese's chest, and when he moved out of the way the rest flew into Fannie's face. Fannie didn't seem at all phased by it, and even opened her mouth to catch some of her little sister's sweet cum on her tongue. That wasn't all. Fannie took Tyrese's spot and dove between her sister's legs, lapping at the tiny girl's pussy and slurping up all the wet cum, causing Maybelle's orgasms to be prolonged.

"Holy shit, you sluts are nasty," Tyrese said. "Eating out your own sister?"

"Like I said earlier," Fannie laughed. "Sometimes us Amish girls have to go an extra mile or two to get fucked. Do you think there's any Amish boy within a hundred miles that can eat my sister's pussy as good as I can? No."

"Well . . . shit," Tyrese shrugged.

"Hey," Fannie said with an evil glint returning to her devilish blue eyes. "Do you want to take my sister's virginity?"

#

Fannie had Maybelle sitting on her lap as she held up her little sister's ankles by her head. Maybelle reclined against her sister's mountainous breasts, and was nearly swallowed by them. Maybelle was squirming around a lot and whimpering timidly, but she never said "stop" or "no." Tyrese held his dick above her little body, strokes it a few times, then slapped it down on Maybelle's stomach, just to see how big it was compared to her. From balls to knob, Tyrese's cock looked like it was as long as Maybelle's abdomen. Tyrese rubbed it against her body. His balls were slapping against her clit as his knob rubbed against her flat breasts. All she had to do to kiss it was learn over a little.

"It's too big," Maybelle whined. "It'll never fit."

"He's not going to fuck you balls-deep, dummy," Fannie snickered. "He's just going to put the tip in and pop your cherry. Then he's going to move it around inside until you cum. It doesn't *really* count as your first time unless you cum."

"But I just came!" Maybelle whined. "I can't come again this soon."

Fannie bent over and gave her sister and upside-down kiss. "Don't worry, honey. You'll cum."

Fannie reached over to grab Tyrese by his cock. Her thin white fingers wrapped around his thick black shaft. Her grip was tight even though she couldn't get her hand around the whole thing. She pulled him forward and pushed his bulbous tip against Maybelle's virgin cunt. Maybelle began to breathe loudly and squirmed, but Fannie held her still. Fannie looked up at Tyrese and blew him a kiss. He pushed his cock into the little eighteen year old, broke her hymen, and he began fucking her with slow, powerful thrusts that went deep enough to nearly tap her cervix, but he always pulled back. Nor more than about half of his huge dick was ever inside her. His cock rolled over her g-spot, tugged at the pink flesh around her clitoral-hood, and the rim of his helmet pulled back on her lips.

"AAAAAGH!" Maybelle screamed. She came so hard that her mind broke. She flopped in her sister's arms like a fish, her tongue hung out her mouth like she'd been struck retarded, and her sparkly blue eyes rolled up into her skull.

Tyrese thrust his cock into her last time, this time hitting her cervix, and he just held himself deep inside her as she spasmed through the rest of her orgasm. When he pulled out, Maybelle was still quivering slightly, and she was babbling incoherently, but she was otherwise totally unconscious.

"Holy shit, Tyrese," Fannie gasped. "That was so fucking hot. You popped her—"

Tyrese impatiently threw Maybelle aside like she was garbage. Her sweaty little body hit the dirt and rolled. Tyrese sat on Fannie's stomach and shoved his cock between her tits, fucking them clean of the small bit of hymen blood coating the shaft. His helmet went all the way up to Fannie's mouth and filled it, silencing her.

Then Tyrese stood up, kicked her legs apart, and he knelt before her. He looked angry, and his cock was visibly pulsating. Fannie was just about to say something pathetic like "Wait!" or "Please be gentle with my little White pussy!" but thankfully she stopped herself. She was supposed to be a bad bitch, and a bad bitch could handle a big black cock . . . Even one as big and angry as Tyrese's.

Without any more foreplay, Tyrese slammed his cock into Fannie's pussy and fucked her into the hay so deep that only her legs were sticking out, and they flailed wildly as he pounded her into submission. Fannie had to inhale to catch her breath, but then she started wailing and squealing like any other White girl getting plowed by a dick too big for her. She wrapped her arms around Tyrese's neck and clawed at his back. Her nails drew some blood, which only enraged him further.

THUD! THUD! THUD!

Tyrese's cock slammed into Fannie like a blacksmith beating an anvil.

THUD! THUD! THUD!

Fannie was in tears. She tried to scream that she was cumming, but her mouth couldn't make the words, and each time she thought she had crescendos, another overlapping orgasm hit her like a baseball bat to the back of her head. Most of the time an orgasm felt like a release. It was cathartic. This time was different. Her orgasms were punching the shit out of her. They were smacking her around like an angry pimp disciplemaking a young prostitute. Her own body betrayed her. Her left leg began to shake uncontrollable like she was having a stroke. Her breasts felt like melting balls of butter. Her round bubble-butt flattened. Her pussy wept for mercy, but when she was finally able to form words, all that came out was "FUCK ME, NIGGER!"

"Stupid SLUT!" Tyrese growled. His thrusts grew harder but slower. His was cock-punching her so hard that her body slid across the ground. He was cumming.

"Don't cum inside me!" Fannie begged as her body went limp from the mind-numbering orgasms. "Don't . . . I'm not on anything!"

"Fuck you!" Tyrese responded. He spat in Fannie's face, and then he slammed into her so hard that it knocked the air out of her. He came, and he came deep. His hot seed flooded her womb and filled her up so quickly that it bubbled out the rim over her overstuffed pussy, and oozed down to her very ticklish anus.

"FUUUUUCK!" Fannie screamed again. This was a first. No man had ever ejaculated inside her. She had always made them finish on her breasts or in her mouth. She had never finished the full act of sex, but now that it was happening to her, she realized that she had never really had sex at all. Everything up until now was just playtime. This was real fucking sex, and it felt really fucking good. The fulfillment of having a hot load of semen being pumped into her body by a superior male . . . this was her purpose. This was what God made women for. "FUUUUCKING CUMMING!"

Tyrese pulled up and pumped out the rest of his load onto her chest and face, coating her breasts, covering her eyes, and filling her mouth. Fannie stuck out her tongue to catch it. She had always been indifferent to the taste of semen, but Tyrese's seed was the saltiest, stickiest, most decadent treat she had ever sucked on. It was better than the butter she churned.

When his orgasm finally ended, Tyrese slapped his big black cock down on Fannie's face. She was barely strong enough to open her jaw, but with what strength she had left she used to dutifully lick his shaft and helmet clean from cum. Tyrese just sat on her stomach, his cock lying between her breasts, and he spent a few minutes catching his breath as Fannie cleaned him. There was too much cum to swallow though. Tyrese had just ejaculated the largest load of his entire life, and Fannie figured that his load had been three times larger than any she had ever seen before. There was enough semen on her tits to impregnate her entire Amish community.

"Oh my God, Tyrese," Fannie gasped, her lips sticky with cum. She was no longer angry that he had ejaculated inside her. It had been selfish of him, but it had caused her to experience a pleasure more intense than anything her body could produce on its own. This one fuck-session was worth an entire life of regret afterward. She was resigned to whatever would come. If she got pregnant, she'd quickly marry and Amish boy, fuck his brains out, and claim that the baby was his until it was born, and by then it would be her cuckolded husband's duty to raise her half-Black fuck-baby as his own. "Tyrese . . . I really believe that you were sent here by God to fuck me. Sex this good can't be a sin. Thank you."

"It ain't over yet, bitch," Tyrese said, still aroused and panting with heavy breathes. Large beads of sweat were rolling down his ebony chest, like stars falling from a night sky.

Franny felt his cock twitching between her milky white breasts. It was still hard. More than that, it was getting harder.

"Oh . . . You've got to be kidding me!" Fannie gasped.

Tyrese picked his bitch up and rolled her over, pushing her ass up into the air and shoving her head into the hay. He stepped on the back of her head to keep her still as her lined up the very lubricated head of his massive cock against her puckered back hole. His helmet felt as big as an apple against her anus. He began to push in.

"Holy shit!" Fannie screamed. "Tyrese! WAIT! NO! I've never taken a cock as big as yours in my ass before! Tyrese . . . Tyrese, please! Tyrese! TYRESE!"

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers