Butter on Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa dropped to her knees, her hands sliding down his back, pressing his flat stomach to her face as she painted a wet trail down to the waistband of his jeans with her tongue, stopping to swirl his belly-button and penetrate it, oh-so softly. His hard, muscled abs contracted as her fingers slipped into his waistband, stroking the sparse, dark hairs that began to thicken as she tugged at the top of his jeans. She kissed the hard denim-clad mound with an open mouth, rubbing and teasing him, her hands cupping his ass, urging him to her. "Button fly... Mmm, so sexy good..." Lisa thought as she began to undo the buttons, her lips assisting as his jeans slipped down to reveal his black, thick, wiry thatch and the base of his cock, dark and firm. She kissed it, softly, her mouth opening. Michael, his knees buckling, grabbed Lisa by both arms and lifted her to her feet in one swift move, wrapping his arms around her, his hands cradling her head, his lips on her neck.

He murmured, his face buried in her neck, "I need to sit down..." and moved them both to the couch nearby, pulling her on top of him, his legs opening to nestle her between them, his hands urging her hips to his, his mouth on hers, his tongue penetrating her, thick and hard. Lisa, turning her mouth from his, slid down his body, wanting to control his lust, his pleasure, determined to savor her exotic golden prize. His fingers were stroking her cheek, slipping inside her mouth, touching her tongue as she undid the last buttons and, gripping the sides of the warm soft denim jeans, pulled them down, freeing his hard, dark, cock, well-shaped and circumcised. It was dusky, throbbing, begging for release. "Mmm, you're so hard," Lisa whispered, her fingers stroking the shaft lightly. "Do you want me to taste it?" Lisa's stared into his face, his eyes heavy with desire, watching him. His breathing was deep, and small sweet groans escaped from his lips.

"You're so dark ... Your cock looks so sweet, I want to lick you..." Lisa breathed. Her lips, pink and wet, opened, taking the throbbing head into her mouth. She relished the clean, metallic taste of his dusky Asian cock as she took it deeper, deeper into her mouth, her tongue swirling up and down his firm shaft.

She opened her eyes to see him writhing, tossing his head back, his almond eyes shut tightly, his hands on the back of her head, gripping her hair, urging her on. Lisa quickened her pace, sucking hard now, her mouth sliding up and down, pulling away from the throbbing, slick head, and re-descending, penetrating her lips, feeling him slipping deep into her mouth. Her mouth watered, his enjoyment stoking her own arousal. She wanted to take all of him, all the way down, feel his thick, wiry pubic hair pressed against her face. She felt her throat opening, taking every inch of his dusky, dark pole. Lisa could feel his muscles contracting, thrusting, as his shaft slid down her throat. She could hear his soft moans quicken and deepen to groans of intense lust and pleasure. Her mouth dripped as she gripped his hips, urging him as deep as possible, fucking him with her mouth and throat, losing herself in his pleasure. She wanted him to come, to fill her mouth with his hot seed, feel his spasms of joy and lust, for her, for her pink, wet sucking mouth. Pulling away briefly to catch her breath, Lisa's eyes searched Michael's face. His eyes shut, his lips parted, his tongue moving slightly to match her thrusting against him, Lisa knew. He was close. So close. "Babe..." She teased, her voice low and sexy, "You havin' fun?"

Michael nodded, his eyes still closed, "Uhh Huhh... Mmmm...oh god, yessss...''

"You gonna come?" Lisa breathed, "You wanna come in my mouth? My little pink mouth?"

His moans answered for her as she took his cock into her again, sliding up and down the shaft, urgently now, sucking hard. She felt his orgasm from way down inside him, contracting, exploding in her throat as he writhed, moaning, his hands tight on her head, his hands knotting her curls as he pressed himself into her deeper, holding her down, down on his cock, the involuntary spasms of her throat on his dusky shaft only prolonging, deepening, strengthening, his climax. His orgasm seemed to last for minutes and Lisa pulled off slowly, panting, her lips feeling bruised, her mouth hot and slick. He liked the way she looked, with his dark cock in her mouth, her yellow curls wild and messy, her round eyes wide, her light skin flushed, her small pink pout wet and shiny. Michael pulled her to him, his mouth on her throbbing lips, his tongue moving into her, thick and hard.

Lisa turned her mouth away, resting on his cheek, whispering into his ear, "Do you like how you taste? I think you taste amazing..."

Michael laughed, pressing her close, his hands sliding briefly between her legs, past her breasts, and then back to her face, "Amazing doesn't even come close...that was...that was... beyond amazing...You're fucking amazing... God, that was so hot... I'm going to ...show you just how fucking hot you make me..."

Lisa's fingers lightly stroked his cock. "Hey, you're still hard," she marveled.

Michael, kissing her forehead, whispered back, "I'm just getting started. Let's go to bed." He sat up, hiking up his jeans, and pulled Lisa to him, his hands firm on her small, round ass, his fingers softly sliding between her legs, teasing her. She wasn't just going to get away with a quick, albeit, mind-blowing oral session. He had plans. This blonde, green-eyed birthday gift was going to unwrapped, slowly savored, and enjoyed. Again and again and again. Lisa stretched, leaning away from Michael, and adjusted her clothes. She felt uncomfortably wet, incredibly aroused, slightly sweaty from her worshipping of his dark cock. His hands on her were exquisite torture. She wanted him, inside her, his fingers, his tongue, his velvet-over-steel shaft. But she wanted to be clean for him, fresh and new. "Hey." Lisa caught his gaze, biting her lip, "Do you mind if I hit the shower, too? I'd like to be clean for you. I...got a little worked up, if you know what I mean..."

"Not at all," Michael rose from the couch, taking her hand, "Come on, I'll show you..." He led her down the hall, turning on the lights. "Everything you need should be on the counter... and when you're done, I'll be waiting for you. My room's across the hall." Michael blew her a kiss, licking his lips, smiling that sexy, crooked smile. "Don't be long." He kissed her hand, shutting the door behind her.

Lisa chuckled a little, shaking her head, as she swore she heard him whistling "Happy Birthday to Me" as she turned on the shower. "I'm the gift," she thought wryly, "That just keeps on giving, aren't I?"

Lisa quickly stripped off her damp clothes and underwear, grabbing a disposable razor and some soap from the basket on the counter, and stepped into the large, tiled shower. Lisa soaped and scrubbed, reliving the last few minutes as she spread the lather over her breasts, between her legs. Her fingers found her clit, and she stroked it for a bit, thinking of his moans, his hardness, the look of his dark golden skin, his sweet musky smell, his perfectly formed dusky cock. Lisa touched up her legs and pussy lips with the razor. She'd worn a full brazilian, topped with a tiny, trimmed triangle for years. She loved the feel of her smooth, nude, pussy, and most of the men, and quite a few of the women, really seemed to like it bare. After inserting a couple of soapy fingers inside her, and a quick rinse, Lisa stepped from the shower, wrapping a towel around her. "No need to re-dress, I guess..." she thought, stopping at the mirror to dab her mascara, which had smeared a bit, lost in her pleasuring of him. Her damp hair was wild and curly, and with her slightly smeared eye makeup, her lips full and her wet, shiny skin, she looked sultry, sexual. Full of wine and the giddy intoxication that only a brand-new sexual partner inspired. She was ready. So ready.

Lisa crossed the hall towards the bedroom. Exposed brick, dark wood, and a large bed dressed with black. The room was lit with some candles, and the glow of a big screen TV. Michael, nude, was laying on his stomach, drinking a beer, flipping channels, deciding on which music channel would be best, settling on an ambient chill-type techno music station. Michael, buzzing, thought, "I need a soft, sexy, good beat...Shit, I'm wasted... Hurry up and just pick something...before she gets done."

Lisa stepped into the room and couldn't take her eyes off his firm, muscled, body and ass, all the same shade of perma-tan. "Hi," Lisa said, smiling slyly, "Nice room. It's got a great view."

"The blinds are... closed," Michael deadpanned, "But yeah, the view just got a lot better for me, too. Come here, girl..."

Lisa stepped to the edge of the bed. Michael swung his legs to sitting, straddling her, his hands embracing, caressing, touching, as she stood looking down at him. His body was sinewy, toned, cut, nearly hairless but for his calves, his forearms and his dark pubic thatch. Lisa admired the shadowed, rounded muscles and prominent veins in his arms and legs, every bit of him dark, warm. Even his face was nearly beardless, just a hint, on his upper lip and chin, golden, taut. "Good god, he's gorgeous..." Lisa thought hungrily. "Every inch of him..."

Michael reached up, taking the towel edges in his hands, purring, "Time to unwrap my present." He pulled it off slowly, and tossed it aside. Lisa was standing before him, between his legs, Michael taking in her glowing face, her lightly tan, creamy skin, her rounded breasts, her blonde, wild, hair, and her small light brown pubic triangle. Reaching up, his dark hands slid to cup her breasts, pressing them into her chest, stroking firmly, then lightly, relishing the contrast between his hands and her skin. Lisa's eyes shut dreamily as he caressed her, tossing her head backwards, her soft blonde curls sweeping her back, silky and sensuous in the candlelight. Michael stood to kiss her, crushing her to him, his mouth opening hers.

He was in control. Turning her around, he guided her onto the bed, softly laying her down on her side. Michael, still standing, surveyed his ivory prize, naked, rolling and rubbing and arching her back against the silky, black sheets.

Her arms were over her head, stretching gracefully, and her legs were bending prettily, sliding, slightly spreading. "Mmm, your bed is very comfortable... I like it..." Lisa purred. "It's so nice and soft...Are you joining me?"

Michael slid onto the bed, propped up by his elbow, slightly smiling, and biting his lip. "Is this how it goes when people do this sort of thing?" he wondered, and started, hesitantly, "Lisa, baby, umm, it's probably time to ask . Do you want me to use a condom or what?"

Lisa looked into his mysterious, serenely lustful face, his eyes, filled with want, those exotic dark tilted eyes, and replied, softly, "I'm on the pill. Scout's honor. And I can tell you're free... of...I mean, I got a pretty good look at you already. If you're wondering about me, I'm STD free. Promise."

Michael threw his arms around her and kissed Lisa on the cheek. "I'm not worried. You look fine to me. Better than fine." It was better than fine. The lovely blonde stranger he was laying next to in his bed wanted him, with no inhibitions, no barriers. He was going to get to fuck her bareback.

Spooning her, his erection nestling between her firm, pale, ass cheeks, Michael's hands began to explore her, up and down, sliding from her breasts, over her stomach, his fingers sliding between her legs, opening them. His fingers slid past her lightly curled triangle and over her smooth pussy lips, his mouth nuzzling the back of her neck, burying his nose in her wild blonde curls. His sharp intake of breath registered surprise when his fingers met the bare skin.

"Mmm, you shave...that feels so nice and hot... Let me look at you..." Michael, sitting up, caught Lisa's shoulders, holding her on her back, "Spread your legs. I want see you. All of you."

Lisa's eyes opened, watching Michael's face as she raised her knees and spread her legs. His breathing deepened, his mouth opened slightly, his tongue touching his upper lip. She looked good enough to eat, her labia light pink, flushed with lust, the wet slit a darker shade of pink, her clit pink and firm, already engorging with desire. Lisa could see the way he appreciated her slick, naked, pussy. Michael's hands were on her knees in an instant, prying them apart, farther, farther, and he dipped his head down to meet her silky bare lips with his searching mouth.

His tongue reached out to paint her labia, her inner lips, with his wet, hot, tongue, dipping into her slit. His tongue stiffened as he thrust in into her, tasting her. Lightly tart, "Like lemon tea," he thought, "Fucking delicious." Lisa felt the waves of raw pleasure flood her. She hadn't felt a man's tongue on her for so long, she'd almost forgotten how wonderful it was. Her fingers stroked his hair as he continued to nuzzle and probe with his lips and tongue. He found her clit, hard now, and flicked his tongue over it, sending her into spasms of ecstasy. She gripped Michael's head, urging him to her, harder, faster. His eyes were open, watching her, the way she was arching her back, writhing, thrusting against him, her rounded breasts rising with her deep breathing. She was moaning now, her mouth open, wet, forming little kisses to the air.

"Lisa, babe, you enjoying yourself?... Look at me..." He wanted her to open her eyes, watch him, this golden Asian man she had just met, and seduced her, watch him as he gave her the ultimate pleasure, broke another taboo.

"What do you want?" Michael continued to swirl her clit, stabbing her wet slit with his tongue. "You want me to keep going? Do... you want... are you going... to come for me?"

Lisa opened her eyes, her libido spiking at the sight of him on her, his yellow on her white, his butter on her cream. "Yesss... keep going... suck me...ohhh god, suck me..." Lisa groaned, urging him on, "Suck me ... oh fuck... oh god... I'm...I'm...gonna...keep going, baby..."

Lisa moaned, as the waves of pleasure were building, hard and fast. Michael ground his face against her, sucking her clit, hard. Lisa's orgasm came quickly, strong, crashing over her, hot and wet, spasms so intense they were almost painful. She jerked Michael's head off her soaking pussy and pulled him up to her. He lay on her, his weight heavy and comforting as her climax ebbed away. She kissed his mouth deeply, tasting her juices on his lips, his tongue. Michael rolled off her onto his back, slowly, rubbing his jaw. It felt good to satisfy her. She wanted him, did what he wanted, what he told her to, and she

responded to him, totally, wantonly. He wanted her, wanted to worship her smooth, white body, wanted her to be satisfied by him. His cock was beginning to stir, to throb, to want inside her wet, bare slit. He'd give her a minute to catch her breath. "And then I'll take it away again," He thought, smiling to himself. "How totally fucking hot was that? She'll do anything I want... I think I'll make her beg for it..."

Lisa stretched out, feeling flushed and warm, floating, like waking from a wonderful wet dream. Michael watched her as she purred and stretched, her breathing deep, her eyes heavy. Sitting, Michael turned his attention to Lisa's breasts, heaving slightly as she breathed, her eyes still dreamily closed. He stroked them lightly, brushing the tips of his fingers against her nipples, still hardened from her orgasm. Bending over slightly, he took one into his mouth, pressing his tongue against it, licking the stiff bud, swirling lightly. Lisa's arms wrapped around him and stroked his muscled, sinewy back, rousing to his touch. "Mmmm... that was so good.... You're so fucking hot...that was so fucking hot....," she murmured. "So fucking hot..."

Michael cupped her breasts, squeezing, switching his mouth and tongue from one to the other, darting his tongue from nipple to nipple. They were firm, rounded, just the size of his hand. Gripping them, pressing them flat to her chest, her body looked so slim, so tight, so utterly fuckable. He loved her pale, smooth tits, white triangles standing out

against her lightly tanned, but still pale smooth skin. His hands slid down, over her slightly rounded belly, stroking the hollows of her hipbones as she lay on her back, rubbing and arching against the black sheets, his fingers tracing the tan line on her lower abs. His hand slid down to her sex, parting the lips, sliding first one, then two fingers inside. He started to thrust, slowly, softly, teasing her. Michael whispered, "How does this feel?... Does it feel good?... Do you like me inside you?"

Lisa's soft moans answered him as her eyes, gazing into his, widened with pleasure, while he continued to thrust and explore her. His fingers were filling her, sliding in and out of her newly slick pussy, still throbbing from her climax, deeply arousing her again. She reached for his dusky cock, wrapping her hand around it, and began to stroke it from the base to the smooth, plum-colored head. A small drop of pre-cum glistened from the small dark slit, shiny and clear, wetting the tip. Lisa sat up, leaning in to taste the small drop, lightly probing the tiny slit with her tongue. "Mmm, you're so hard," she breathed, "So hot and hard..."

"I'm hard for you, baby," Michael whispered back, "How 'bout you?... What do you want me to do to you now? You want me to fuck you?"

Lisa smiled as she whispered back, "I want...I want..."

"Want what?" Michael said slyly, his lips reaching in to kiss her deeply, "What do you want? Tell me..."

Lisa, burning with desire, her pussy wet and hot from his probing, thrusting fingers, whispered back, their lips touching as she spoke. "I want your cock... Inside me... I want you to... fuck me..."

Michael pulled away a bit, his gaze steady on her dreamy, flushed face, and murmured, with mock seriousness, "You forgot the magic word. You want what, now? Tell me, and say...Please..."

Lisa smiled, her round eyes now heavy with desire, locked on his dark, sparkling and mischievous eyes, and spoke softly, "I want you to fuck me... Please."

Michael pushed her legs apart with his as he slid on top of her, his hands reaching for her wrists, pulling her arms over her head, pinning her. He gazed down at her as she squirmed deliciously under him, her mound pressing against him as he went to his knees, positioning himself. He pushed his throbbing cock to her, sliding the head between the soft, slick folds.

Michael whispered, "Look down... Tell me what you see..."

Lisa stared down at his dusky pole, watching the purplish head rub against her, sliding up to stroke her clit, teasing, rubbing, and whispered back, her eyes round, "I see your cock... your fucking cock..." Arching against him, her hips making little thrusts, she dared him to enter her.

"Tell me...when did you first want me... when did you want me inside you?" He was teasing her with his voice, prolonging his anticipation, her exquisite torment. His slick cock- head probed her, gently, lightly entering her, her moans soft and low.

Lisa, her breathing deep, murmured back, "While you were waiting outside for me...I...wondered...I thought about..."

"Thought about me? Thought about me fucking you? Do you know I'm gonna... fuck you... now?" Michael purred, watching her writhe against him.

"Yesss... oh god...yes..." Lisa groaned, grinding her hips, "I know..."

"Did you know I wanted to fuck you since the moment I first laid eyes on you?" He breathed. "Did you?"

Lisa's softly moaned, "Nooo..." as she pressed towards him, her legs sliding up to grip him with her knees, grinding him, trying to press him into her smooth, wet pussy.