Butterfly Captured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers

"Yes, it is. "

"Do you want to come again now?" I asked. Time to get back to business.

"Fuck, yes, Michael! Make me come again. Please. Are you... going to fuck me now?" she asked hopefully.

"No, baby, not yet... be patient. I haven't finished eating your pussy. Open your legs a little more"

"Mmmm, yes," she lay her head back down, raising her ass in the air and spreading her knees, bracing for what she knew was coming.

I placed the palms of my hands on her upturned ass cheeks and gave her clitoris a long French kiss, sucking on it for just a moment to give her a taste of that orgasm inducing pleasure. But just a taste!

I started kissing her slit gently from top to bottom, or I should say from bottom to top, as she was still very obediently on all fours in front of me. It gave me an opportunity to appreciate the magnificent beauty of the pink butterfly. I kissed it reverently as though it were a gift from the gods, for it surely was!

Out of respect for the deities I kissed it some more... and more... my lips sliding along the deliciously slimy flesh, tasting the honey-like film that coated it. I swallowed loudly each time my mouth filled with a combination of saliva and pussy juice, and that seemed to make her body shudder.

I began to kiss a little harder now, making sure that each kiss ended with my lips gently sucking the moisture from her. She trembled as my mouth pulled on the pink flesh.

Now I took the labia between my lips, keeping my teeth out of the way so she would feel nothing but smooth warm pressure. I did this up and down her extremely large cunt-lips until it drove her crazy.

"Jesus, Michael... that feels so good... so fucking good... oh, eat me... suck my pussy like that... yes... oh, yes!"

She was beginning to move her hips again so we both started to sway as I hungrily kissed and sucked her young, delicious pussy. I ate her non-stop for five full minutes. Finally, I could feel the tension mounting in her and I knew it was time. I let go of her ass and moved my face back.

"Turn over", I ordered. She flipped over onto her back and spread her legs wide. I hooked them over my shoulder and dragged her ass across the bed until her cunt was inches from my face. She was writhing and couldn't control herself.

"Yes, yes, Eat me... eat my pussy, Michael... please make me come... please I cant stand it... "

I dove into her like a hungry sailor. Plunging my tongue into the bottom of her slit I dragged it upward between her pussy-lips and swiped at her clitoris as I withdrew. She twitched involuntarily at the instant of clitoral contact.

I did it again... this time my tongue wiggled and danced it's way up. I paused at the top of the slit and placed my hot mouth completely over that luscious red rosebud. I licked and kissed it gently and repeated the whole process again and again. I kept that up for a good two minutes. Then I began to suck on her clit in earnest.

"Oh GOD!", she screamed.

I sucked some more, this time flicking my tongue on the erect nub while I sucked. I began humming into her cunt, sending a complex mix of pleasure to her brain—pressure, heat, wet friction, vibrations. She lifted her ass off the bed and almost choked me as she scissor-locked her thighs around my neck.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm", I moaned into her as I sucked and licked her clitoris.

"Oh... Oh... Oh," she responded. It was all she was capable of at this point.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm. " I was eating her pussy and singing to it at the same time.

"uh, ah... shit... ooh, ooh... ah.. Oh... Oh, God... OH!" She was babbling incoherently now!

Finally, after 5 minutes of this incessant torture, I opened my mouth so wide that I covered her clitoris and mons together. Pubic hair bristled against my lips as I sucked on her upper cunt. And now, I thought,... for the finale!

With my hot mouth closed over the top half of her pussy and sucking hard, I extended my tongue deep inside her. I was searching... searching...

Ah! There it was... a nerve center hidden so deep inside a woman most of them don't even know its there. A pity! Call it the G spot, the E spot... call it whatever you want... it is like a second, internal, clitoris... another orgasmic trigger. It is a concentration of nerve endings so sensitive it is like a ticking time bomb of pleasure just waiting to be set off by any means of combustion available. Women who masturbate carefully can pull this trigger. Men with the right moves and angles can sometimes light the fuse by the simple act of friction.

But ladies, have you ever had someone lick your G spot???

For a man it would be like a tongue in your ass, reaching your prostrate at the same time two mouths sucked your cock to orgasm and a third sucked your balls at the same time. Get the picture? Licking this spot is indescribable, inscrutable, and just plain unfair to the lady. To be precise, this square inch of flesh is the greatest fucking source of pleasure in the known universe!

Allison seemed to agree. The minute I began licking deep and on the mark, she lost it!!

"Ahhhhh... yyyyyeeeesssss... oh.. oh... oh... fuuuuck... fuuuuck... ooh... ooh... yessssss... oh... you... fuck... you... ffffuck... oh god.. oh god... oh God... oh Oh oh oh my god.. Oh my god... I... I... I... com.. ing... I'm.. commm... ing... FUCK!!FUCK!!Im coming Michael... I'm coming... Oh Michael... Oh my god... Oh... My... GODDDD!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

She thrashed in my slimy hands like a fish on the deck. Her pussy was contracting and spasming around my tongue like a clenching fist and her legs locked even tighter around my aching neck. Her cunt was juicing like a fresh peach and, man, I was swallowing for all I was worth.

I held my tongue in that one spot as the powerful contractions continued to come in ever widening waves... and then slowly, slowly withdrew as her muscles relaxed and her ass returned to a soft landing on the bed.

It took what seemed like five minutes for both of us to settle down and catch our breath.

"Jesus... Oh god, Mi... Michael... what... what... Oh my god... I never... felt... anything... anything like that... in my life... Oh my god Michael... what did you do to me... where... how... Oh my god... "

She was up on her elbows looking down her sweat-drenched body at me, trying to be coherent and breathing heavily like she just finished the Boston Marathon. I smiled around the pubic hairs under my nose and took a couple of long loving licks, sucking and swallowing down the last of the manna I had just brought forth. Damn good pussy, I thought to myself... DAMN GOOD PUSSY! Whew! My jaw ached, but my sizzling brain certainly didn't give a fuck.

I slid away from her and stood up. My knees wobbly, I rested my hand on the nightstand for support. I almost knocked over the plastic cup of cum sitting there on the black vinyl placemat.

Which reminded me:

We came here because she wanted to be fucked-- practically begged me to fuck her. I'd come in her mouth probably 30 times in my office and in her husband's car during the last two months. Until today I had never touched her in any other way. I was always the sole beneficiary of our "relationship". Certainly that had now changed. It was payback time.

But I needed to catch my breath.

I got us both a drink of ice water and sat on the bed next to her, stroking her matted hair. She looked up at me adoringly and ran her fingertips over my cock while we talked and gathered ourselves.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"Mmmmmm. I feel wonderful. I've never had orgasms like that, Michael. I don't know what to say. I almost feel... selfish... like it's not ok that... that you didn't come.

"I came when you sucked me off before," I reminded her.

"I know... but that was like... like I always suck you off whenever I see you. It's... like... kind of' like... that's what we do... when we're together, I mean. What I just felt was different... somehow... very special... you know what I mean?"

"I'm not sure that I do," I told her honestly.

"It's... It's... just that... I... I've never been with a man who wanted to... to please... me like that. I've always been happy pleasing men... and that was always enough. Now I'm... I'm confused. "

"I think I understand," I said.

It seems I had inadvertently let the cat out of the bag. I had exposed her to an idea she had never considered-- that she was as worthy of my sexual attentions as I was hers. I hoped this wasn't going to ruin the wonderful little thing I had going here. She was sexually fixated on me and making me happy was always the order of the day. Her affections towards me were manifested in the best fucking blowjobs I had ever experienced... and I surely didn't want to give that up. I didn't need her to become demanding and needy. I had to keep this on track.

"Why do you want me to fuck you today? I began my argument.

"I'm not really sure, Michael... but the idea just wont go away. I tried not to think about it... I really did. Its like... like I love your cock so much I want it every possible way I can.

"Are you sure it's my cock your in love with?" I asked, thinking she better have a good answer for that or I just might have to leave right now. For the first time I felt uncertain of my control of the situation.

"I know what you're getting at. Your worried that I might fall in love with you.. "

"And?...

"And I know you're not in love with me... and that's ok. It's better than ok... It's exactly what I want. If you loved me I would have to worry about losing you... and I cant let that happen. "

"What do you mean?"

"Because I know we have to lose each other someday... and I don't want that day to be painful... for either of us. " Goddamn it, she was making sense. I let her continue.

"Michael, I have a lot of love to give to a man. "

"You certainly do. "

" I thought I could give it all to Tom, and that was a mistake. But it's not really all his fault. Yes, he's not a very loving man. He's a waste of time in bed. He's pretty much a jerk, you know. But the only reason I married him was because... because he's so physically beautiful. I couldn't resist his looks. And that's where my problem is, Michael. "

"How so?"

"It's men. "

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I... I... love men too much... I... think about men constantly... obsessively... I always have, ever since I can remember. Not one man... not a group of men... but all men, Michael. I want every beautiful man I see... I don't care who he is or where we are... I can't control my need. I thought I could give myself to one man, one beautiful man who could keep my attention... but I was wrong. Maybe if he were a better lover... maybe... if he was more like you... maybe it would work. But he's not. And so I have to find other men to give my love to. Other men to get down on my knees for. And that scares me. "

I was beginning to understand her dilemma.

"Why?" I asked

"Because I'm... I'm not... a... a whore. I'm a... a good girl. Yes, I love sex. God I love sex... everything about sex... the smells, the sensations... sexy words... everything about sex turns me on. But... "

"But what?"

"But I know I can't go around having sex with every beautiful man I meet. It's not right. "

"So where do I fit into this?"

"You're a gorgeous man, Michael... not just physically... but in so many ways it scares me. I am so attracted to you, I haven't thought about another man since the first time we were together. And you've taught me something very valuable. "

"What have I... taught you?"

"That its possible for me to satisfy my cravings with one man. "

"Allison, I don't want to hurt you. You know my situation. You know I love my wife. I would never... " She stopped me in mid sentence.

"Leave her? Oh Michael I would never want to mess up your life. Never! You've been too good to me. Michael, It's not about commitment. I know you could never love me that way. "

I wasn't so fucking sure at this point.

"It's the sex, Michael. The sex is what I need from you. I want you because your so damn good I cant even imagine being with another man. And that's good for me. You give me everything I need sexually... and... and you take what I have to give without question... without making me feel bad about... about the things I like to do. "

"Like sucking cock. "

"Especially sucking cock, Michael. When I'm on my knees blowing you, I'm the happiest girl in the world. I feel useful... appreciated... competent... loved--all those things. You make me feel that way like no other man has ever done. You accept who I am... and you give me what I need every time. That's why you met me here today... because you know I want to be fucked. Even though you hesitated to take our affair to another level, you came here... for me. I know you care about my needs.

And I know... if I know nothing else in life... that a man needs sex. I know how to give it to him. I need to give it to him. My husband doesn't understand that about me... my giving nature. You do. So, yes, I love you when I'm sucking your cock. Your semen is like a gift you give to me... a gift to celebrate our love... the love we find in each other's body. When I taste your come, I taste your love for me.

Sex IS love for me, Michael. That's my problem. I feel love the most when I am having sex. Most men THINK that. But you're the only man I've ever met who can FEEL that. That first night in Tom's car you came in my mouth so fucking intensely that it was beyond physical... more than just sexual... spiritual almost. I fell in love with your sexuality. Am I making any sense to you?"

Too much fucking sense, I thought. Goddamn it, I understood exactly what she was saying. I had felt the same way for much of my life. I lived for sex when I was a younger man. It was my way of connecting, feeling, loving. It was acceptable to express sexuality back then without attaching to it all the suffocating restrictions of monogamy, commitment, loyalty. I missed that freedom so desperately. Now I understood why I was risking everything to re-capture that joy. She offered me unconditional freedom, and pure unadulterated ecstasy. That was why I was in this cheap motel with a surprisingly wise, 22 year-old woman most men would brand a cumslut. She was as pure a sexual being as I had ever met. I knew that this opportunity would most likely never present itself again. So I was taking it.

And I'm glad, still to this day, that I did.

"You are making perfect sense, Allison. But there's one problem. "

She stopped stroking my cock and looked up at me, concerned, "What's that?"

"I haven't fucked you yet. "

She smiled.

"So... are you going to fuck me now, Michael?" It was dirty talk time again. I loved this girl.

"That depends. "

"On what?"

"On whether you want me to", I teased.

"Oh, I want you to fuck me, Michael. I want you to slide that beautiful cock of yours into my pussy and fuck me real hard. I want you to pull me up right now and put me on my hands and knees and fuck me like a bitch. I want you to deposit your sperm inside my cunt like you own me. "

I bent down and kissed her hard on the lips. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and I could taste the hunger rising in both of us. Showtime!

I slid my hands under her and roughly flipped her over onto her stomach. I straddled her and pinned her down.

"I can feel your cock getting hard. Can I suck it a little first?"

I got off her and stood up alongside the bed as she twirled around to face me. She propped herself up on her elbows and stared at the rigid member inches from her face. "Have I ever told you that you have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen? Do you know that your cock tastes so sweet it makes my mouth water?"

"Don't fuck with me girl", I said in mock anger. I held my cock to her lips. "Kiss it. "

"Yes, sir," she replied obediently and puckered up to form that perfect heart I loved so much. "mmmwa", she planted a wet peck right on the tip. "Delicious. Can I have some more?"

"Don't put it in your mouth. Just kiss it. You need this inside a different place tonight, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. You know I do. "

She moistened her lips with her tongue and kissed just under the glans. It felt warm and then cold as she moved down the shaft kissing like she was kissing my face. She stopped at the joining of my cock and balls and lingered there for a moment.

"Can I lick it?

"Does it taste that good?" I asked.

"I could lick it all day if you'd let me. My pussy gets so wet when I taste it. "

I held my cock against my belly to give her better access. She went right to work licking the shaft and then working her mouth down to my balls. She knew just how to flatten her tongue so the orbs rested between her soft lips. She tasted them and started to moan. I could hear the tiny whimpers she always made just before she asked if she could take it in her mouth. Sure enough, she licked her way up the shaft until she reached the head. She looked up into my eyes and pleaded with me to shove it down her throat.

"Damn, Michael, I want your come so bad... I don't know if I want to stop. "

I grabbed a handful of wild red hair and pulled her mouth away. I looked down at her. "Your going to get everything you want, Allison, trust me. " I hooked my hands under her arms and forced her up on her knees. "Now turn around. "

She spun around and hissed, "Yessssss, fuck me Michael... fuck me baby... fill my cunt... god I need it so bad... "

I grabbed a fistful of hair and made her arch her neck back, creating a sensual symmetry of curves that began at the base of her neck, spread along the twin hills of her shoulder blades and flowed down along her smooth lean back, up and over her tight young ass. She was fucking beautiful!

With my other hand I smacked her ass cheek and she nearly jumped of the bed.

Whack!

"Oh fuck, yes... spank me... spank my ass for being such a slut, Michael. "

Whack!

"Yesssss.. make my ass burn.. yes. "

Whack! Whack!

"Fuuck, yes... god it feels so hot, Michael. I can feel the heat right thru my pussy.. Oh god... you bastard... fuck me... fuck me please. "

I held her by the hair and took my prick in hand. Rubbing it between her sumptuous pussy lips she twitched and trembled and tried to urge me in by pushing back into me. But I continued to tease.

"You feel that?"

"You know I do... give me more... please... put that cock in me... please!"

I rubbed my cockhead back and forth against her clitoris instead.

"Oh fuck.. oh shit... yes baby... yes.. don't stop.. "

I bent low and pushed my cock up into her... sliding along her clit, entering her vagina about an inch or so. I let go of her hair so I could grip her slim hips with both hands. She dropped her face down and raised her ass to give me better access. I withdrew and slid in along the erect pink nub again.

"Oh god!"

I repeated this motion slowly over and over again, making sure the length of my shaft rubbed along her clit each time. Her cunt was releasing so much fluid it was dripping onto the bed.

"You like that cock in your pussy, don't you Allison?" I wanted conversation.

"Yes... I want that cock real bad, Michael... give it to me... fuck me. "

"Would you rather suck me off right now?" I was about to make her dreams come true.

"Oh, you bastard... you know I want to suck you... I want your come so bad... damn you, is that what you want? Is it? Whatever you want, Michael... fuck me... come in my mouth... I don't care... just make me come again... please make me come... "

She had forgotten about the cum sitting patiently in the cup on the nightstand. But I hadn't.

I reached over and slid the vinyl placemat from under the lamp and placed it on the bed in front of her. My cock was still inserted about an inch inside her hot pussy.

the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers