Butterfly Captured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers

I took the cup of come and leaned over her. I showed it to her and brought it to her face. She shuddered as the aroma wafted under her nose.

"Jesus Christ... you fucking bastard... let me have it... let me taste it... Oh god... I want it Michael... Please!... let me taste it. "

I carefully poured a little onto the shiny black mat... like a line of coke.

"Don't you dare touch it until I tell you to. " I warned my little cumslut.

I withdrew my cock and rubbed it back and forth against her clitoris again.

"Lick it up, you fucking slut," I commanded. "And slowly, so I can watch. "

"Yes... oh, yes... can I swallow it?

"You can swallow it when you've cleaned off the mat. "

She lowered her face, dipped her pink tongue into the pearly puddle and began lapping it up. "Mmmmmm, god, it tastes so good. "

I slid my dick further into her as she began to lick up the come. I could feel her cunt getting hotter and hotter the more she ate. I began to pump her slowly, going a little deeper every three or four strokes.

"Oh yes, fuck me, you bastard", she managed to moan, her lips covered with white slime. Her hips began an in and out rhythm to match my slow thrusting. By the time she had licked it all up I was about halfway in her hot cunt. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back.

"Now swallow it. Swallow every fucking drop!"

She didn't need me to tell her that, as I watched her long elegant throat contract and I imagined the thick slime sliding down, into her belly. I could swear that as she swallowed, her cunt tightened around my cock. She licked her lips clean.

"Give me more, Michael... make me swallow it all. " She begged, as I reached for the cup again. I poured another line for her, set the cup down and grabbed her hips and began stroking into her again... deeper still. She went right after it and began sliding her sweet tongue through the thick cream as I watched and fucked her a little faster.

"Play with it, Allison. Show me how much you love my come. " I directed her like she was a porno queen. She puckered her lips and mashed them into the gathered semen. She pushed it around, forming waves of come, which she spread all over the shiny mat with her mouth. I was getting really turned on watching her do this, and I began to fuck her in earnest.

"That's it, you fucking bitch, eat that come. You love it don't you, Allison. Mouth full of come. Cock in your pussy. This is what you wanted isn't it, baby. This is what you need.

I started really fucking her deep now-- long strokes that plunged into her until my balls slapped against her ass.

"Oh... Oh... yes... that's it... that's it, Michael... fuck me baby... fuck me hard... fuck me deep... give me that cock... I want it so bad... oh... oh... yes... do it!... Do it!... fuck me... Oh God... Give me more come... please give it to me... Oh... fuck... fuck... keep fucking me. "

I tried not to lose my rhythm as I grabbed the cup and emptied the rest of its contents on the mat. It was all over the place. She hungrily licked and sucked on the black vinyl like a starving puppy. Meanwhile the come was building up in my balls and I began fucking her so hard the bed was lifting off the floor. The sounds of my balls slapping against her ass and the moans and whimpers coming from her hungry, come covered mouth filled my ears and drove me closer and closer to the edge. Her next words put me over the top.

"Michael... oh my god... Michael... fuck me... fuck me... fucking yesss!!... don't stop baby... deeper... harder... fuck... yes... Umm... your... come... tastes... sooo good... oh yess! Fuck me... don't stop... god... I'm.. gonna come... I'm gonna come... oh Jesus... fuuuck... fuck me... fuck me... don't stop... don't stop... harder... harder... don't stop... don't... stop... oh... oh... oh... oh... ahhhh... mmm. mmm. mmm. yes... yes... Yesss... Yesss!... God YES!!... YESSS!... YESSSSS! FUUUCK! OH FUUUUCK!! IM COMING... IM... COMING... OHGGGGGODDDD!!... I'M COMING!!... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!"

I had all to do to hold onto her as my own orgasm nearly blacked me out. Watching her eat my come off the placemat... stroking her tight young pussy for fifteen minutes... all the talk... all the sights and sounds of her... the smell of her orgasming cunt... It was all too fucking much!

The jets of hot cum shot from my cock and splashed like bullets inside her. Each powerful spurt caused her to jerk and tighten her cunt, sucking the life out of me. I lost count after the seventh or eighth spasm and crashed down onto her back causing her face to mash against the cum-smeared placemat. Cheek to cheek we held onto each other, gasping for air, hearts beating so fast I feared one of us might pass out. One of us did!

It might have been only for a moment or two... but when I opened my eyes my face was pressed against her cheek, the sweat rolling off me onto her forehead, dripping onto the shiny mat, mixing with the cum.

And what was she doing?

She was licking the mat and cooing like a dove.

Total depravity! Angel-whore from hell! Pure sex. Pure slut! Mother fucker that I was, I had never, ever, in all my experience-- all the women I've fucked, orgies I've been in: doubles, triples--none of it even came close. I had never met a woman as carnal and sexually demented as this fucking 22 year-old bank teller. Never. I was at a loss for words. Dumfounded. Humbled. And thoroughly, totally, completely fucked out, satisfied and spent.

Cheek to cheek... sweaty... entwined on the bed in that cheap motel our eyes met and we smiled. A powerful feeling of love settled over me like a blanket, and I knew in my heart what she meant. Yea, I love you too, Allison, I admitted to myself. I always will.

We kissed. A real slimy kiss. And then we laughed.

"My god Allison... that was... that was... "

"Don't say it, Michael. You don't have to say anything. It's already been said. "

I kissed her again and wrapped my arms around her, holding her very close. She sighed and wiggled her ass, cuddling with me like a little girl.

We did the only thing left to do. We slept the rest of the afternoon quietly away.

We didn't bother to straighten the room when we left. To this day I remember how funky it smelled, what the bed looked like. I can still see the slimy placemat and the cum smeared cup tangled up in the messy, sweat-stained sheets. I always wondered what the maid might have thought.

Did she curse under her breath, muttering in disgust, as she cleaned up the mess? Or did she appreciate the awesome sexual chaos left behind by two bodies in love?

That always brings a smile to my face.

How bout you?

the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers