Butterfly Ch. 01

Story Info
My wonderful English adventure.
758 words
4.19
11k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes people just connect, and that connection can be so powerful that it crosses generations and it transcends normal boundaries, such as marriage.

My story is set in a quaint English back yard on a gorgeous summer's day, my cousins 21st Birthday was the occasion and I had only been in the country for a day. I had flown in for a formal occasion the following weekend. The party began with the usual procession of Aunts, Uncles, random relatives and various family friends. There was Pimms and polite conversations and plenty of "Oh how you've grown" (even though I am nearing 40). "How's the wife and family?" the usual light banter.

Then it happened. The last time I had seen her she was a shy awkward teenager, this was no longer the case. Immediately we connected. We spend some time making general conversation, talking about family and work, those sorts of things, she turns out to be married; she introduced me to her husband. It turns out she now worked as a stewardess for a major airline, so the conversation turned to world travel and somehow the talk turned to tales of miss behaving whilst away from home, all innocent flirting, or so I thought.

I noticed that her loose dress was held closed with a belt sporting a butterfly motif, the neckline offering brief glimpses of her young pert breasts, they are totally inappropriate thoughts on my behalf, but I can't stop my eyes from wandering. She takes notice of the attention and plays up to it, bending low to offer me drinks, her trim butt begging for a sharp slap, if only, I grin to myself, feeling like a sleazy old man.

Things settle down to a good garden party, sun shining, beer flowing, good food to be had. My delightful friend decides that we should go look through the photo albums and see evidence of the last time we saw each other, someone or others wedding. We ascend several flights of stairs to the top floor study where the photo albums are kept, which offered me spectacular views of her sensual very tight arse. I am really struggling to focus by the third floor. Then, the joy of her reaching up to collect yet another photo album down from the shelf, her dress rides up and flops around as we get closer flicking through pages. She comments on my teenage physique in one of the photos, a boating trip, me with my top off, muscles bulging. Then she decides to check if they are the same now I am much older. I reluctantly remove my top so she can inspect me, feeling me flex my muscles. It's nice to be complimented by such a charming young woman. The innuendo's are now getting really obvious now. Remember we are at a family gathering in broad daylight...

Next thing you know our lips meet, Oh my God, this really shouldn't be happening, she snuggles into me, soft waist held close, I can feel myself get hard. I can't stop as our lips refuse to disengage. Our tongues chasing each other, breathing in our closeness, relishing the danger of being caught. Her hands are just as wild, groping, feeling, holding close. She is panting, matching my heavy breathing. She suddenly pulls away from my lips.

"Fuck me" she says

"Now?" I reply looking like a school boy with my hand caught in the cookie jar!

She untangles herself from my arms and leans against the window sill.

"Yes now"

I wish we'd had more time, wish it could have been sensual and loving. Wish our bodies could have explored each other. My tongue ached to taste her soaking pussy.

We fucked! Her dress up around her waist, my hard cock slamming into her, raw and uninhibited. I came inside her as her mother looked up from the garden and waved, she managed a weak reply, and luckily I was hidden in the shadows of the curtains, so only her top half visible above the window sill to the party still going on below.

She quickly put her underwear back on, and pulled me on for one last brief kiss, thanked me and rushed down stairs.

What just happened? My mind was in a whirl as I carefully put the albums back on the now empty shelf and I tried to collect my thoughts.

My cell phone beeped, her message read "I can feel you're cum leaking from me! I'll see you at the wedding..."

Was I dreaming?