Butterfly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all it took. “Oh, yesss,” hissed Sherry, trying not to cry out as a powerful orgasm washed over her. Maria adjusted her position, locking her crotch on Sherry’s leg and forcefully rubbing her pussy against Sherry’s clenched thigh muscles. Sherry was shocked by her first direct contact with the dancer’s burning pussy and came again immediately, groaning loudly despite herself. Within seconds, Maria cry out “Oh, fuck!”, and Sherry felt the dancer’s warm juices coat her upper leg. They sat motionless for a moment -- Maria straddling Sherry’s thigh and Sherry’s legs wide open, her hands clenching Maria’s breasts -- until they heard a female voice say “Damn!”

Sherry opened her eyes and saw the redhead sitting still on Kyle’s lap, both staring wide-eyed at Sherry and Maria. The redhead’s shorts had fallen to the floor and her knees were far apart. Maria slowly got up and turned around, her hair damp with sweat. “You are one hot bitch,” she said as she put her skimpy outfit back on. Sherry pulled the hem of her dress back down to a semi-respectable position while Kyle handed the dancers some cash. Before they left, Maria turned to Sherry. “I’ll be here all night, ‘babe’” she said with a smile, and headed for the stairs. The redhead slipped her shirt over her head, grabbed her shorts, and followed her friend down the stairs bottomless.

Kyle grinned at his disheveled girlfriend. “Have fun?” he asked.

“Oh,” she gasped, “I need to catch my breath…” Kyle took her empty glass to a nearby water fountain and filled it up. Sherry took a minute to look around again. The room was still empty, but not for long. A few customers wandered up the stairs, followed by some different dancers. Kyle cleared his throat to get her attention.

“Um, babe, you might want to fix yourself there.” She didn’t know what he meant until he nodded his head toward her chest. She looked down and realized that Maria’s performance had made the zipper f her dress open a little, exposing her cleavage down to the pink edges of her areolas. Sherry smiled coyly and gulped down the water. Before he could say anything, loud voices echoed up the stairs and several drunken frat-boy types arrived. Sherry and Kyle looked at each other.

“Is it time to go?” asked Kyle.

“I think so.”

“Um, your dress?…” Sherry ignored him as they made their way past the frat boys and down the stairs. The club was much more crowded than it had been when they got there. Maria and the redhead were now on the main stage dancing to a slow R&B song, and Sherry paused to look longingly at her new friend dancing topless in the spotlight. However, the hooting of the crowd soon made her uncomfortable, and she responded to Kyle’s nonverbal question with a nod toward the door. A middle-aged fat man leered at her and made a comment she was glad she couldn’t hear as they weaved their way to the exit. She casually zipped up her dress and wondered how the dancers got used to that environment.

When they got to the car, her ears were still ringing from the loud music and the nighttime silence was deafening. The sun had set long before and the parking lot was almost full. “Enjoy yourself?” Kyle asked with a smile as he opened the passenger door. She hugged him and nodded.

“I’m glad we came early, though.” He got in and they pulled onto the highway. When the heater kicked on, she felt the air blow against bare skin under her dress and suddenly realized she had left her panties upstairs after her lap dance. She was about to ask Kyle to go back, but then realized it wouldn’t be worth the trouble. “Besides,” she thought to herself, “this could be fun.”

“Ok, now I’ve admitted I had a good time. How about you?” she asked innocently.

Kyle hesitated, sensing a possible trap. “Well, yeah, I guess…”

She had him right where she wanted him. “I saw you with that redhead up there. I saw what you two were doing.”

“Um…”

“That little tart had freckles all over. Did you see the freckles on her tits?” Sherry realized she had never said the word ‘tits’ out loud in her life. Right now, she liked the sound of it. “Did you like that little tart’s freckled tits?” As she spoke, she unzipped her dress down to just below her belly button. “They were so small you could probably cover one with your mouth. Did you want to suck her little tits?”

“Well…”

“I thought so.” There was no one else on that dark stretch of highway. Sherry unbuckled her seatbelt and knelt on the bucket seat with her knees pointing at Kyle. Kyle glanced over and caught a glimpse of skin between the open flaps of her dress by the light of the dashboard. When she saw him watching, she slipped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and let the top of her dress fall.

“Wha…?” he asked, unable to see the impish look in her eyes because of the darkness.

Sherry ignored his question. “That Irish wench wasn’t wearing any knickers! I’m sure you noticed that, Rhett Butler!”

Kyle relaxed and began to play along. “Why, I certainly did, Miss Scarlett.”

“She even pulled off her shorts, the little slut! She just sat right there on your lap showing off her pussy!” She had never talked like this, but the night’s events had awakened something inside her and it just came naturally. “She spread her pussy for me! I saw her orange bush. Her cunt lips were red! Did you see that hot pussy? Did she turn you on?”

“That little lass was the sweetest dish I’ve ever seen.” As he spoke, Sherry maneuvered over the emergency brake and sat facing him on his lap, her legs straddling his hips. She pulled up her hem so that her bare pussy rested on his jeans and her entire dress was bunched up around her waist. She lowered her head so he could see the road and unbuttoned his shirt.

“She rubbed her bare ass against you, didn’t she? Did you like it? Did it make your cock hard?” She began to grind her crotch against his jeans and felt the answer to her question push back against her from under the denim. She slipped his shirt off one sleeve at a time so he could keep a hand on the wheel and flung the shirt into the back seat.

“Hard as Stone Mountain…” he mumbled as she grabbed the bottom of his undershirt and quickly pulled it over his head. It was dangerous, but frankly, she didn’t give a damn. She tossed his undershirt into the back seat and ran her hands over his smooth tone chest.

“Did you want to kiss her freckles?” she asked, then licked his nipple. “Did you want to lick her tits and eat her pussy?” She was making it difficult for him to stay in character.

“Oh yeah…” She laid her chin on his shoulder so he could see the road and humped her pussy against the bulge in his jeans, her breasts mashed against his hairless chest. The denim rubbed her pussy lips raw. She kept at it until she could feel ecstasy closing in fast.

“Did you want her to rip off your jeans and sit on your big dick? Did you want to shove your cock into that fiery pussy? Did you want me to watch while you fucked her and made her come???” She was yelling now, and moved so wildly that her back bumped the steering wheel and her stomach slapped wetly against Kyle’s abs. She gripped him tightly and cried out as she came, soaking his jeans. She kissed him tenderly, then flopped back into her own seat. They passed a brightly lit billboard and Kyle saw her bare breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

She looked over and smiled. “Wow, both sides of a lap dance in one night.”

He smiled back. “I’m glad you’re having fun.”

Sherry suddenly looked concerned. “Are you?”

Kyle laughed out loud. “No, I’ve just been humped by two beautiful women and watched my girlfriend get a naked lap dance. I’d much rather be bowling.” She gave him a playful slap on the arm. They kissed and listened to the wheels on the road for a while.

“Sorry to bring up such mundane matters,” Kyle finally said, “but I’m getting hungry. We kinda forgot to eat dinner.”

“Oh, yeah! I saw a sign for a Wendy’s a few miles ahead. Why don’t we get a bite and turn around; I think we missed the turnoff to the Vecino Beach a while back there.”

Kyle looked around sheepishly. “Well, it’s hard to navigate with so many distractions.”

Sherry pulled the straps back over her shoulders but didn’t zip up the front of her dress. Kyle just stayed the way he was, wearing only his jeans. They listened to the radio and talked a bit. All the time, she kept looking at his lean, muscular body in the inconsistent lighting and began to want him again. While continuing to talk, she casually reached over and undid the button of his jeans. He ignored it, so she slowly unzipped his fly and spread it open, exposing his boxers. The large bulge in the thin fabric was obvious.

She unbuttoned the front of his boxers, grasped his familiar warm shaft, and freed it from confinement. He was trying to pretend nothing was happening, but she saw his cock swaying stiffly in the passing streetlights. The sight turned her on immensely and gave her an idea for something different.

She slowly ran her hand up her own dampening slit, then reached over and spread her wetness over

his shaft. Without saying a word, she grabbed his right wrist and guided it to his crotch. He understood and began to stroke himself while she watched. She had never seen a man (or woman) masturbate, and though she could barely see Kyle, it was enough. She returned her hand to her own crotch and began to slowly massage her clit, her eyes locked on Kyle’s fist moving steadily up and down. Her juices were flowing freely again, and wet slurping sounds almost drowned out the radio as she began to finger-fuck herself. She didn’t notice the Wendy’s sign until he released his cock to turn the car into the parking lot.

“Kyle!” she chided, pulling the hem of her dress down to cover what it covered. She felt like someone had thrown cold water on her face.

“Sorry, babe, but by the time we pass another food place, it’ll be closed. It’s pretty late, you know.” Sherry looked around and realized he was right. Only the drive-thru was open, but even that would be closing soon. “What do you want?” he asked.

“At this hour, I guess just a potato. Oh, and a Frostie! But just a small.”

As they pulled around to the menu, Sherry fixed her dress straps but realized that Kyle’s cock was still exposed and bobbing about. “Kyle!” she whispered, pointing down. He gave her a wicked smile and began to stroke himself again.

“Welcome to Wendy’s, can I help you?” came a tired-sounding female voice over the tinny speaker. Kyle ordered oh so casually while continuing to jack off the whole time. Sherry thought they might get arrested, but she was instantly so aroused that she wasn’t going to stop him. She could see him clearly now in the bright lights, but she wished she could see even more. His shaft stuck out of his fly like a missile sticking out of a silo, its base hidden.

Kyle finished ordering and pulled around. He was finally about to put his cock away when they noticed that there was another car waiting at the pick-up window. Impulsively, Sherry dove her head down into Kyle’s lap and began desperately sucking on his cock, trying to make him finish before the other car left. She tasted his salty pre-cum but was very disappointed to hear a car engine rev as the other customer pulled away.

“Sherry…” whispered Kyle, and she quickly slipped his shaft back into his fly and sat up.

“$3.16,” said the blonde at the window. She automatically took Kyle’s $10, but did a double take into the car while handing back the change. Sherry understood why. There they were, an attractive couple in their early 20s, him showing off his tone gorgeous chest and stomach with the fly of his jeans unzipped, her with the front of her skimpy dress unzipped.

Sherry looked down at herself and realized that while you couldn’t see much skin from the front, the open flaps showed off a lot from the side. The drive-thru girl could probably see the side of her right breast almost to her nipple. The girl looked about 18 and, in her lusty state of mind, Sherry thought she was pretty hot.

Sherry had worked at a late-night drive-thru one summer in high school. She considered how she would have felt if a hot half-dressed couple would have showed up late one on her shift. She decided she would have wanted to see more.

Sherry subtly pushed the straps of her dress just over her shoulders, widening the opening between the loose flaps a little more. When the girl came back to deliver the frostie, Sherry leaned over Kyle to take it herself, and let her breasts fall completely out of her dress in the process. With her free hand, she squeezed the crotch of Kyle’s jeans, then sat back casually, inserted a straw into the cup, and took a sip. She kept her shoulders back so that her hard nipples remained peeking out into the cool air. Kyle stared over in amazement.

“Um,” said the worker, clearly befuddled by this turn of events, “the potatoes will be a minute. Would you like to wait?…”

“Sure…” said Kyle.

He pulled into a nearby parking space and gave Sherry a look of pure astonishment, to which she responded by letting her straps slip down to her elbows, exposing her breasts entirely to the night. “You, Scarlett, are no lady,” he said with raised eyebrows.

“And you, Rhett, are no gentleman,” she replied, then reached over and yanked his still-swollen cock out of the fly of his boxers. She dropped a spoonful of the frostie at its tip, then eagerly licked it and sucked it off.

“Cum for me, baby,” she said, and pulled his hand back down to his shaft. He looked around quickly and, not seeing anyone, began to stroke himself as fast as he could. “No, use your left hand so I can see you better,” she said, and he complied with her request. She pulled up her hem again and tickled her cunny, producing so much lubricant that she cupped it in her palm and poured it on the tip of his shaft, her eyes locked on his busy hand.

“C’mon, baby; stroke your big cock; watch me while I watch you…” she moaned, slipping her arms completely out of her straps to let the top of her dress fall. Once again, she was in public with her dress bunched up around her waist. She raising her left foot onto the column between the seats and her right foot on the dashboard so Kyle could get a really good look of her holding her pussy lips open with one hand while tickling her clit with the other. When she was sure he was staring right between her legs, she dramatically plunged two fingers deep inside herself and jumped with the sensation.

She began to feverishly play with herself, alternating hands so that she could rub her own wetness all over her body, gasping when her damp hands hit her rock-hard nipples. Soon, her chest and belly and arms and thighs and even her face glistened with her own pussy juice in the bright pink glow of the parking lot lights. Her lust was out of control, and all she wanted to do was get herself off.

Seconds later, Kyle lifted his ass slightly off the seat. “Here you go, baby,” he whispered fiercely, and she dove down to engulf his cock in her lips. With one flick of her tongue, he groaned and spurted into her waiting mouth. She felt the sticky warmth fill her mouth and hit the back of her throat. She looked him in the eye and stuck out her tongue covered in his milky white seed, then swallowed it down. She gripped his cock as another burst of his cum shot up an inch or two like a mini-fountain, and she watched it run down his shaft and onto her hand. She kissed the little slit where the last of his semen dribbled out while her other hand renewed its work in her pussy.

Just then, they heard the door of the restaurant squeak open. “Oh, shit,” mumbled Kyle, desperately trying to maneuver his slick and still partially-erect cock back into hiding. His boxers had bunched up beneath him and his shaft kept popping out of the fly. The best he could do was place it so that it made a tent at the left edge of his open fly, exposing the entire right side of his shaft in Sherry’s direction.

Sherry, on the other hand, kept fingering herself, desperately trying to reach her climax. “Sherry!” Kyle whispered in warning as he saw someone – not the girl from the window – walking across the parking lot with a bag of food. Just as the worker reached the left rear bumper, Sherry finished, gasping audibly though she tried to keep quiet. When she saw a shadow through the window, she regained a little modesty. She sat properly and pulled down her hem, but had no time to fix the top of her dress. Her face reddening, she quickly folded her arms over her bare breasts.

“You guys ready for the baked potatoes?” asked the worker, her face in Kyle’s open window. It was another girl, a little older than the blonde at the drive-thru. She was petite with short dark hair, several earrings in each ear, and a dark leather necklace. Her nametag said “Crystal,” and her facial expression was a mix of excitement and wry amusement. Sherry knew what the girl must by thinking; both she and Kyle were topless, flush, and sweaty and the car smelled strongly of sex.

“Yep, we sure are,” said Kyle, trying to end this conversation quickly.

“Do ya’ll need anything else? Butter or sour cream or something?” Crystal asked nonchalantly, obviously enjoying the situation. She seemed to keep looking over at Sherry.

Sherry felt something wet and sticky on her bottom lip and, assuming it was frostie, automatically tried to wipe it off. However, more of the stuff was on her fingers and she smeared it even more. She glanced in the car’s side mirror and was mortified to see Kyle’s cum on her face around her mouth. It was almost transparent above and below her lips, but it collected into an obvious white gob at her chin. She blushed furiously, but the raw obscenity of own reflection was so over the top that it turned her on yet again.

Her heart pounding, she deliberately turned her face towards Kyle’s open window and stretched out her tongue to clean her lower lip. “You want a show, you got a show,” she thought to herself, and slowly unfolded her arms to reveal her toplessness to the voyeuristic girl. At the same instant, a drop of Kyle’s gooey seed fell on her left breast and the wetness ran slowly down to her nipple. A cool gust of air chilled her damp bare skin, and goose bumps appeared on her arms and chest. It was the most erotic moment of her life – so far.

“Um, no, we’ve got everything,” said Kyle finally, still trying to be Mr. Cool-Under-Pressure. His composure was tested further when his suddenly rock-hard erection popped out of his boxers just as Crystal handed the bag through the window. He quickly guided the food down to cover himself, but lowered it too far and banged the bottom of the bag against the head of his shaft. It was obvious to everyone what the obstruction was.

“Well, ya’ll enjoy,” said Crystal with a significant look. She still wasn’t in a hurry to go, so Kyle said something, anything to get her to leave.

“Ok, you too!” he called cheerfully as he unsuccessfully tried to put the car in gear with his left hand while covering himself with the bag he held in his right hand.

“Oh, don’t worry about it,” Sherry told him and took the bag. Crystal’s eyes quickly darted from Sherry’s cum-dripped face and breasts to Kyle’s fully erect cock and back again. She smiled directly at Sherry, and puckered up her lips in a silent kiss that sent electric shivers down Sherry’s back. Then she backed away from the car and watched as Kyle pulled out of the parking space and onto the highway.

Sherry got a fork out of the bag, used it to scrape Kyle’s semen off her chin, swallowing it with a bite of potato. “Mmmm, I don’t need any sour cream,” she cooed. She was tired and a little sore, but between her wanton self-exposure and Crystal’s blown kiss, she needed release one more time. And Kyle’s cock was ready and waiting.