Butterfly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only a couple of magical minutes, I squealed into her short hair and came like I’ve never come before. Another thing I’d never done before is squirt, but this time I drenched the sofa cushion and the leg of her pants.

I sat back to catch my breath, not quite believing that after years of dreaming, my first real experience with a girl had just come out of nowhere (pardon the pun). I couldn’t even remember my new lover’s name. As I stared blissfully, she grinned and wiped her wet fingers on her tank top, saying she wanted the scent of my pussy all over.

I panicked a little when I remembered we were in a semi-public place, but one look around told me I had nothing to fear. The room was apparently a stoner’s hangout because everybody seemed too out of it to notice much of anything. The one exception was Kyle. I guess he had wandered in while we were busy and now sat along the far wall flipping through an old magazine. I hadn’t thought about how he’d react – I hadn’t been thinking about anything, really. I felt a little embarrassed knowing that he’d seen me with another girl, but it also made me feel naughty in a horny kinda way.

I had gotten a sample of what I’d wanted and it wasn’t enough. I told the girl I wanted to go somewhere more private. She grinned again and agreed. Kyle stood up when he saw me coming over. He kissed me roughly and I got the impression he was trying to reclaim his property. That was very unlike him so I pushed away, maybe a little too rudely. I told him I was going back to the house and left, unsure if he’d follow.

He did, but I could tell his feelings were wounded as the three of us started walking along the beach. In the awkward silence, I finally remembered to ask the girl for her name. She said it was Crystal, “but everybody calls me Crissy.” I introduced myself and Kyle, who still preferred sulking to conversation.

Crissy kept me in a horny mood by flipping up my dress and making lewd comments about my butt even though there were lots of people around. Once she even held up my skirt and asked a group of nearby sorority chicks if they’d ever seen such a “great ass”, spanking my bare butt cheek for emphasis. I slapped her hand away and blushed, but between the bimbos’ shocked silence and Crissy’s infectiously mischievous grin, I couldn’t keep from laughing.

As soon as we left behind the big hotels for the more secluded part of the beach, her hand was constantly under my dress. She tugged at my butt floss, asking me in a naughty whisper to take off my panties. When I didn’t do so immediately, she tried to persuade me by caressing the newly smooth skin just behind my slit. After a few more steps, I gave in and slipped off my g-string, tying it around my bicep as that stripper had done before my lap dance. Grinning with delight, Crissy peeled off her tank top and dropped it on the sand, saying it was “only fair.”

Crissy gave me another tongue-filled kiss, pressing her bare flat chest against me while groping my ass with both hands. Then she adjusted her narrow suspenders so that they covered her nipples and we continued up the beach, our pace quickening with anticipation. (Kyle hadn’t stopped and was already way ahead of us.)

As we walked side by side, she wordlessly reached under my dress and placed her hand on my pussy, slipping her middle finger just inside and lightly massaging, exposing most of my thighs as we walked along the waterline in eager silence.

Loud voices broke my blissful trance. I looked up to see what looked like a dozen or so teenage guys and girls up ahead along the shoreline. They were too far away and too preoccupied with their conversation to notice us yet, but they were walking right for us.

I tugged at Crissy’s wrist, trying to cover myself before they got any closer, but she firmly kept her hand where it was. Watching the group approach, I pulled at her hand harder. Crissy realized I was going to win the tug of war so she broke my resistance another way. She yanked up the front of my skirt with her other hand and fingering me so relentlessly that I cried out loud, feeling like electricity was flooding my body from her magic fingers, unable to even walk.

Meanwhile, the pack of "kids" approached. As they got within a few feet, I realized that they were college-age after all, so I stopped worrying about contributing the deliquency of minors. But their greater maturity didn't prevent them from being shocked at what they saw.

Their loud conversation petered out to silence as, one by one, they each saw that the front of my body was completely uncovered from my ankles to right below my belly button in the moonlight. Crissy went a step further and held open my pussy lips for their inspection with her thumb and middle finger, her index finger insistently playing with my rock-hard clit and her hand out of the way so that they could see it all.

I felt incredibly wicked watching their reactions, especially when I saw that many of them wore "Baptist Student Union" t-shirts and realized that they must be from a church group. Some of them were obviously embarrassed and quickly averted their eyes while continuing down the beach, but most slowed to get a good look.

Some gasped, mouths hanging open. Some broke into sly grins, and a female voice said “Damn!”, much to my later amusement. And as they watched, Crissy plunged two fingers into my exposed pussy right up to her knuckles, almost making me fall down with pleasure.

A couple of them stopped dead at that. I especially enjoyed watching a cute chick’s hand swing down almost unconsciously to rest on the crotch of her jeans, and I could guess the warm rush she felt between her thighs. But someone behind her was too focused on my pussy to notice that she had paused and stumbled into her, breaking the spell and getting the whole group moving again.

After what seemed like hours, they slowly inched past. As soon as they were all behind us, Crissy laughed and ran on ahead, hollering “Show me your tits!” at either me or the church chicks (or maybe all of the above) and practiced as she preached, flipping off her suspenders to finish revealing her boyish torso.

My brain suddenly regained control of my body and, with a quick glance back at the still-watching church group members, I slipped my dress straps off my shoulders and sprinted after Crissy. To my disappintment, the front slid down only a little before the tight elastic got caught midway down the rise of my breasts.

Crissy saw this and stopped. When I reached her, she yanked down the front of my dress with both hands to pop my breasts out and expose them to the night, playfully pinched my nipples, then dashed off again before I could react. The house was already in sight (and Kyle was already inside), so I just kept running, letting my boobs bounce freely in the cool sea air.

Crissy waited for my by the back door while I breathlessly slowed to a jog, staring at my bare jiggling tits and covering her mouth with a look of mock astonishment. As soon as I came closer, she attacked my heaving chest, suckling one tit and then the other like a ravenous newborn, making me lean against the screen to keep from falling over. She squeezed and mouthed my nipples until they got too sensitive and I had to unwillingly nudge her away.

She straightened up for a moment and grinned while she unbuttoned her fly and let her slacks fall to her ankles, then dropped to her bare knees on the sand between my feet. I tensed with anticipation as she flipped up my short skirt, then finally felt another girl’s mouth on my yearning pussy.

She did not disappoint. Crissy was so good that I could swear there was more than just one tongue massaging my smooth labia and tickling my clit and lapping my flowing juices. I pressed her head into my crotch and she pulled my ass towards her face to let her lick deeper and deeper inside me. My crotch felt as smooth as her soft face; I’m very happy I splurged on the radical wax job!

Somehow I noticed the neighbor’s porch light switch on. Before anyone came outside, I opened the screen door and dragged Crissy into the porch, her head wedged between my thighs and her slacks around her feet. I laid on the porch floor and spread my legs wide to let her continue her assault on my pussy while the neighbors chatted, unaware of our presence.

It was fun, but my back soon let me know that a rough concrete floor is no place for sex. I motioned towards the sliding glass door to the living room and she nodded. Not wanting the neighbors to see us, we crawled inside on our hands and knees, somehow stifling our giggles until she closed the door behind her. In seconds, we had each shimmied out of our remaining clothes and tangled our nude bodies into a writhing pretzel on the plush carpet.

After a few minutes, she did something so unexpectedly erotic that it blew my mind. She spread my legs, settled between them in a typical missionary position, and placed her fist just above her slit with two fingers pointed at my pussy like a little dick and her wrist resting against her clit. Then she thrusted her body forward and simulated fucking me with her fingers. Only instead of a using them like a straight cock, she bent them up to rub my new favorite spot inside my pussy every time she pulled out.

As she fucked me, I watched the teeny mounds of her breasts cast very small shadows across her skinny torso from the kitchen light behind us. Her tits were so little they barely bounced even though she was banging into me pretty hard. Although she looks very different than the curvy females I thought I preferred, Crissy’s startling androgyny and blatant sexuality make her hot in her own unique way.

Crissy must have sensed I was about to come and dove down to suck my clit. Her finger and mouth working together were too much, and I came and came and squirted and squirted again, feeling like my entire body was electrified, overwhelmed by the incredible waves of pleasure coming from between my thighs.

Next thing I knew, Crissy was kissing her way up my belly to my breasts. She suckled each one lovingly and then moved up to give me a sloppy open-mouthed kiss. Her face was wet and I tasted my fresh girl juice on her lips.

She didn’t stop there. Crissy kept sliding past me, letting me nibble the little pebbles of her nipples poking out from her flat chest, then on to her pierced belly button. I knew what was next, and my heart pounded with anticipation.

Crissy placed her knees on either side of my head, settling her crotch a few inches above my face. “Are you my cunt licker?” she asked. I said “yeah”, but I guess I wasn’t convincing enough because she asked me to say it loud.

“Yes!” I practically yelled, wanting to taste her sooo bad.

“Yes what?” she teased again.

“Yes, I’m your cuntlicker!” I screamed, and almost before the word escaped my lips, she spread her thighs a little more and dropped her pussy right onto my open mouth.

It was wonderful. She tasted tangy and salty and sweet and her cunny was warm and soft and luscious. Since I have zero experience, I didn’t know exactly what to do, so I dug my tongue into her slit and nibbled on her clit and just tried to take as much of her pussy into my mouth as I could. Crissy moaned and started humping my face a little so I guess I was doing OK. My own pussy screamed for attention and so I began to finger myself with one hand while pushing Crissy’s bony ass down towards my face with the other.

She really started humping hard and I realized she was trying to get off by rubbing her clit against my tongue. I stuck it out like a little dick and let Crissy do most of the work, concentrating on bringing myself off again. When she started gasping and mumbling “lick my cunt…eat my cunt…” I started moving my tongue around wildly inside and out of her pretty cunny. Pretty soon, she froze and cried out as a small flood of her tangy pussy juice trickled out of her slit and slid down my tongue. With only another few strokes of my fingers, I came as well, muffling my scream in my new lover’s hot wet cunt.

We both lay there; breathless, my face in her crotch and my fingers in my pussy, until Crissy said “hi there” to someone and rolled off of me. I had forgotten about Kyle, but there he stood by the bedroom door with an expression I couldn’t decipher. I was unexpectedly self-conscious about him seeing me like that and sat up and crossed my legs.

After a few uncomfortable seconds, he asked me if I wanted him to leave. I didn’t know what to say, but Crissy jumped right in, asking him real coyly “Don’t you like watching naked girls?” I would have never guessed his reaction; he told her to “fuck off.” I realized right then that he was jealous. Part of me was pissed off since he knew I’d been dreaming of this for a long time, but part of me hated to see him so upset.

Kyle and I might have been confused and flustered, but Crissy was still a horny little bitch. Pretending his insult was a command, she climbed onto the sofa, spread her skinny legs wide, picked up a thin bottle of tanning oil I’d left on the side table, and started to slide it in and out of her pussy. She asked Kyle earnestly if she was “fucking off good enough for you” and he looked at her like she was completely insane.

I knew the sight was turning him on, though, because a tent was rising at the front of his shorts. Crissy saw it, too, and was bold enough to say something about it, sweet-talking that she’d seen his “big cock” before and that she’d “really like to see it again.”

As she continued to shamelessly dildo herself right in front of us, she described that night at Wendy’s from her perspective. She said that she’d volunteered to take our food to the car because the drive-thru girl had mentioned that the customers were “half naked”, that she’d seen and heard me getting off while she approached the car, that she loved it when I unfolded my arms to expose my tits and when Kyle’s “stiffy” popped out of his boxers, and that me letting her watch his cum drip off my chin to my bare chest was the most “daring” thing she’d ever seen. She said that she’d gone to the bathroom to masturbate after we left and that she’d always regretted not jumping into the car with us.

The way she told her story – matter-of-factly while jamming a plastic bottle into her slit, pausing once in a while to gasp – got my juices flowing again. So when she begged us to “reenact” the scene, I was more than willing. Besides, I wanted to give Kyle some attention, too.

I crawled over to him with a sly smile, Crissy egging me on. He didn’t approach me but he didn’t back up, either. I reached up and pulled him to me by the bulge in his shorts. He looked like he’d either slap me or throw me down and fuck me, and either one was ok with me at the time. But since he did neither, I undid his shorts and pulled out his very hard erection, bringing a slightly exaggerated “oooo” from Crissy behind me. I slowly took his cock into my open mouth while looking him lovingly in the eye and he groaned. I knew I had him.

Without letting his shaft escape from my mouth, I lowered his shorts until he stepped out of them. Crissy whined that she wanted to see, so I shuffled backwards (and Kyle followed) until we were directly in front of her, my back leaning against her right foot and the back of his knee brushing against her left.

Feeling her eyes on me, I purposely put on as slutty a performance as I could, letting his cock pop all the way out of my mouth to lick the tip and then noisily slurping it back in. She responded my making wet noises with the bottle in her cunt, then nimbly bent forward so her face was only inches from mine. Soon, she let out a lusty “fuck yeah!” as she made herself come.

I had a few guesses about what Crissy would do next, but what she actually did was a complete surprise. In one quick motion, she squatted on the floor between us, grabbed Kyle’s cock with one hand, and forced the slick bottle into my cunny with the other. Then she started dildo-ing me and jacking off Kyle to the same brisk rhythm, saying she wanted me to come with his “cum on your face”. Her comment helped push me over the edge ahead of schedule and I squeezed my thighs around the bottle, crying out incoherently.

She left it in my pussy and moved behind Kyle, turning him to face the sofa and nudging me to turn as well. I sat on the carpet leaning back against the plush cushions, slowly turning the bottle still wedged inside me. Kyle stood over me while Crissy jacked him off from behind, his dick over my chest aimed at my face like a hose. I’ve never seen his eyes so glazed over with pure lust. Crissy mumbled dirty encouragement to him about cumming in “that slut’s mouth” and I saw her other hand appear between his muscular thighs to massage his fuzzy balls. I hungrily leaned a little closer, watching his deep red cockhead appear and disappear into her little fist. I was so aroused, I actually trembled.

With a groan, I saw his cum finally spurt from the tiny slit in his cock and felt the gooey warm glob land on my neck. Crissy pushed him closer and the next burst hit a little high of her target, splattering on my cheeks and across the bridge of my nose. As the stream turned into a warm milky dribble, she rubbed his softening dick over my lips, teasing me by jerking it away when I tried to take it into my mouth.

Kyle pulled away and sagged to the carpet exhausted and, if know him, more than a little embarrassed. Crissy grinned at me devilishly, reminding me to shake my head so that drops of sperm fell from my face and spattered all over my sweaty breasts. She pounced on me, kissing Kyle’s cum off my chest, then nibbling it off of my neck, then off my face, finally sharing the last bit of sticky goo with a tongue-wrestling kiss.

Without warning, she broke off the kiss and threw herself onto her back with her legs in the air. She viciously finger-fucked herself, even stretching out her leg to slip her big toe into my slit. It was different and kinda uncomfortable, but she stopped “toeing” me when she came a minute or two later. Afterwards, she just lay there trying to recover, her flat chest heaving and her skinny legs sprawled licentiously all over the place.

Kyle had sat cross-legged on the floor and his dick stood tall and proud again after watching Crissy’s performance. I was ready and willing to play some more, maybe after a glass of Gatorade.

But Crissy sprang up with an “oh shit!” when she noticed the clock on the VCR. She said she had to meet her roommate (the blonde from the club, I guess) in 15 minutes or she’d be left behind. (I didn’t think that sounded like such a bad thing.) She explained that they were USF students and that they had only come to Vecino for the evening. She looked positively desperate yanking on her slacks. I asked her if she wanted a drink to go or something and she said she’d rather borrow a t-shirt since she’d left hers on the beach. It was as if she was suddenly a different person.

But when Kyle left to get an old shirt, Crissy slowed down and gave me a big kiss, rubbing her clothed leg against my still-naked crotch for a moment and getting the expected warm response. She said the evening had been fantastic and asked for my phone number. I was more comfortable giving her my email address so that’s what I gave her instead. As soon as Kyle returned, she slipped on the shirt he handed her and exited through the sliding glass door.

As I heard the screen door slam, I felt a little cheap and used. But when Kyle hugged me from behind and I felt his burning hot shaft poke my back, I recalled how hot and bothered I’d been just a few minutes before. Without a word, he bent me over and we fucked doggie-style in the middle of the room. It was hot, but I think Kyle sensed that I missed Crissy already. Afterwards, we went to bed without saying much at all.