Butterfly Ch. 07

Story Info
Sherry and Crissy get to know each other through sexy emails.
4.7k words
4.33
31.5k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Letters from Crissy

Sherry ran a tight ship in her department and was always quick to scold someone who goofed off in the office. But back at work on Monday following her tryst with Crissy, she couldn’t stop herself from repeatedly checking her personal email, hoping each time to see a message from her new “friend.” As the morning dragged on, though, she began to feel used and a little pissed off. Why hadn’t Crissy offered to share *her* phone number or email? The thought that she might have be the victim of a lesbian “wham bam, thank you ma’am” made Sherry feel cheap but frustrated at the same time.

It was still hard for Sherry to believe what she’d done Saturday night. She’d never had a one-night stand -- she’d never even kissed on a first date. Yet she’d gotten very kinky with someone she’d just met, someone whose last name she didn’t even know. Sherry reasoned that Crissy had shown up when she was in just the right state of mind to let loose, but wasn’t entirely convinced that there wasn’t something deeper going on. The discomforting notion that she didn’t know herself as well as she thought she did lurked in the back of her mind.

Around 10:30, her melancholy musings were dashed by the arrival of an email from “Crissyluv69”. The message was short and to the point: “Have a great day, cuntlicker” was all it said. As soon as she read it, Sherry’s face blushed bright red. She quickly deleted the email even though her office door was closed and she knew for a fact that her company didn’t (yet) monitor internet traffic.

More suggestive to obscene messages from Crissy appeared every so often. Sherry worked up the nerve to reply a couple times but she didn’t think she was very good at it (“I wanna eat your pussy for lunch” was as dirty as she could muster.)

After work, Sherry called Kyle, hoping he’d come over. But he turned her down, saying he’d agreed to cover an evening shift at the gym and wouldn’t be off until late. The strain between them was obvious and she didn’t know what to do about it.

On Tuesday, Sherry didn’t get an email from Crissy until almost noon. Crissy typed that she had taken her digital camera to class at USF that morning and had some fun before coming home. Attached was a picture of her sitting demurely at a desk in a dingy university classroom. She sent another picture a few minutes later, and another in about half an hour, and so on. The pictures showed Crissy in various places around campus wearing modest jeans and a t-shirt and carrying a backpack. They were all innocently boring.

By mid-afternoon, Sherry was no longer so anxious to keep up with Crissy’s monotonous on-campus photolog. At one point, three new photos piled up in her inbox before she’d bothered to look.

“Great, she’s walking on a sidewalk,” Sherry mumbled to herself, commenting on the first as she immediately deleted it. “Now she’s going into the library. How studious. Now she’s… woah.” The third picture showed Crissy from a few steps behind and below in an enclosed stairwell. Her back was to the camera and both her jeans and panties were pulled down to mid-thigh, her creamy-white bare ass doing a great impression of a petite full moon.

Sherry was quicker to open the next email. The attached photo was another rear view of Crissy, this time opening a heavy fire door leading from the stairwell to what looked like a lobby, her panties pulled back up into place but her jeans still down around her knees. Sherry tried to get back to writing her sales proposal but her concentration was way off.

The next picture arrived minutes later and showed Crissy slipping out of her jeans while sitting on the dingy carpet between huge stacks of books, a devilish look in her eye. At this point, Sherry gave up on getting any work done and began to compulsively hit the “check for mail” button every few seconds. She didn’t have to wait long.

Soon, her monitor displayed a front view of Crissy walking through a wide library study area wearing only her long t-shirt and panties. About a dozen students sat studying at tables with piles of books all around, but nobody seemed to notice Crissy sauntering by looking like she was heading to bed in a skimpy nightshirt.

The next email came with two attachments. The first featured a close-up of Crissy’s impish face as she dropped her panties into a garbage can. The second showed her once again walking towards the camera through the same study area. But this time, she was bottomless and subtlety held her shirt up just enough to reveal her slit. All the students in the room were again totally oblivious except for one: an oriental girl behind Crissy who stared wide-eyed at her partially exposed ass. The look of shock on the asian girl’s dainty face was the hottest thing Sherry had seen all day. It wouldn’t hold that record for long.

The next pic showed Crissy standing beside an open office door holding her t-shirt up to her neck to boldly flaunt her entire nude body. The college-aged guy inside typed away at his computer unaware that Crissy was flashing her tiny breasts and smooth pussy right around the corner. The sight of that slender figure reminded Sherry how much fun Crissy’s boyish body could be.

Crissy was just a creamy-white blur in the next image as she audaciously ran naked across a wide hallway between rows of bookshelves, her t-shirt held high above her head like a battle flag. A couple of students were visible in the background but seemed to have their backs turned.

In the next few pics, Crissy’s shirt was gone and she frolicked in narrow aisles between rows of tall bookshelves wearing only her sandals and a smile. She was obviously having a good time coming up with silly poses -- like covering her crotch with a book about cats, or standing next to an oversized book about Greek sculpture and putting her nude body in classical postures. Sherry wondered who had taken the snapshots. She wished she’d been there to snap them herself.

Sherry’s workday was winding down when she got the final set of photos. They all came attached to one email. Sherry waited impatiently as the too-slow network connection downloaded them to her monitor.

This series featured Crissy sitting proudly naked on a comfy plush chair near a bright window, her pale skin tinted golden in the morning light. It didn’t seem like a very private corner of the library, but the shots closely framed her slender body so it was impossible to tell for sure.

In the first pic, Crissy faked coy modesty, covering her flat chest with her arm and her crotch with her other hand, her bare thighs squeezed tightly together. In the second, her thighs relaxed a little so that Sherry could see the middle finger of the hand over her mons bent inward towards her slit. Her other arm dropped low enough that one nipple peeked out. In the third pic, Crissy uncovered her breasts completely and opened her legs a little more, revealing that her fingertip had slipped just inside her aroused pussy lips. From the fourth photo on, Cry’s knee was hooked over the arm of the chair to bathe her hairless cunny in sunlight as she shamelessly fingered herself in public.

Sherry’s lusty urges had built up all afternoon and she desperately needed relief. She quietly locked her office door, turned off the overhead light, and pulled her panties and slacks down to her knees before returning to her chair. As she eagerly scrolled through the pictures of her new lover jamming two and then three fingers into her sopping pussy, Sherry feverishly did the same with her own cunt. Many of the shots were taken from right between Crissy’s knees, filling Sherry’s entire screen with the image of Crissy’s fingers and labia and inner thighs glistening wet in the golden sun.

Just when Sherry thought she couldn’t get any hotter, the last photo proved her wrong. Crissy had hooked both knees over the arms of the library chair and the camera zoomed in even closer on her juicy pussy, fingers out of the way, with “eat me, cuntlicker” written in red just below her navel. Every wet fold and crevice was clearly visible in the bright light, including the glistening little bud of Crissy’s engorged clit.

Sherry obediently lapped her tongue towards the monitor until her rising climax made her close her eyes. It took enormous self-control not to scream aloud when she came, but Sherry bit her lip and squeezed her thighs around her hand and managed to hold back all but a happy whimper.

The sound of the copy machine just outside her office broke the spell. Sherry opened her eyes and saw her boss’s back through the narrow window beside her office door, which made her very anxious about the fact that her fingers were still gently massaging the inner walls of her pussy. She closed her email program, pulled up her slacks, and looked around for something to dry her hands with. “Now I know how a teenage boy feels,” she muttered wryly to herself, ineffectively wiping her fingers with a piece of tissue and finally getting the jokes.

When her boss left the area, Sherry straightened her clothes as well as she could and headed for the restroom to properly clean up, praying she wouldn’t pass anyone in the hallway. She knew she was in no condition to solve somebody’s problem about a missing shipment or a complicated sales account. Fortunately, she made it into the ladies’ room unnoticed.

Sherry also had to pee and became alarmed when she noticed the aroma of her sex wafting through the air. Her worries increased when the bathroom door creaked open and someone came in. When she heard another stall close and lock, Sherry quickly got up to wash her hands, hoping to leave before the other woman came out and saw her. But before she even got to the sink, the door opened again. In walked Trish, the receptionist she had dreamt about months before, carrying a half-empty pot of coffee. To Sherry’s surprise, it was Trish whose face looked guilty.

“Don’t tell Mr. Bradley,” she whispered conspiratorially as she poured the coffee into the next sink. “He says coffee eats the pipes and won’t let me pour it down the kitchen drain so I sneak in here.”

Sherry’s expression must have begged for more explanation because Trish continued. “He wants me to save the old coffee in water cooler jugs and use it to water the office plants. The guy’s nice, but he’s a little loony.” She punctuated her diagnosis by spinning her finger around her temple in the universal sign for insanity, and Sherry smiled in relief.

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” she replied as she turned to leave.

“Hey, Sherry; you’ve got something on your hand. What is that; kleenex? Do you have a cold or something?”

The color drained from Sherry’s face when she saw a small piece of tissue sticking in a damp spot between her index and middle fingers. “No, I’m fine,” she said too quickly as she rinsed it off. Without another word, she hurried back to her office to make sure her plush chair was dry.

Kyle got a pleasant surprise when he arrived home later that afternoon. Sherry had gone over to his apartment and lay waiting in his bed, naked and slowly working herself up to a plateau of repeated gentle orgasms using the same bottle of tanning oil Crissy had used at the beach house. Kyle didn’t say a word when he came in, but silently ripped off his clothes and was on her. The tension they’d felt seemed to whip them up into a sexual frenzy and they humped in wild abandon.

This time it was Sherry who led a kinky role play. They’d often pretended that the Jump Rope Girl had joined them, but this time Sherry substituted Jen into their sexual games. When she got really worked up, Sherry even switched roles, pretending that *she* was Jen.

As her climax approached, she played both parts simultaneously, crying “Oh Sherry, I love to eat your pussy!” while desperately licking her fingers wet with her own juices and yelling “Fuck Jen! Fuck her good!” to Kyle as he took her from behind. Kyle seemed to really enjoy the idea and banged into her ass violently until clutching her hips and emptying his seed deep inside her. Sherry never mentioned Crissy, but that’s really the part she was playing as she cried out her own name in orgasmic bliss.

The wild sex seemed to break the ice. Though things were not quite back to normal, at least they were talking and even joking a little. But when Kyle left to pick up a take-out dinner, Sherry used his computer to type a quick email to Crissy. She thanked her for the pictures but asked her not to do that again since she didn’t think she’d keep her job for long if she spent every day at work looking at homemade porn and masturbating. She explained what she’d done at the office and briefly added a little about the role-playing fun she’d just had with Kyle. She’d just hit the “send mail” button when Kyle got back home bearing little Chinese food boxes. After filling up on some curry chicken, Sherry let Kyle fill her up again with something else.

When she got home, Sherry was very happy to see that Crissy had already written back. Crissy thought the fact that Sherry had masturbated at work was “hot as shit” and wanted to know more about Jen and the JRG.

Sherry started to write a short answer and just couldn’t stop. She sat at her keyboard for hours confessing every sexual dream and hang-up she’d ever had, including her unrequited lust for Jen and the amazing release she’d felt last weekend at Vecino Beach. When she finally hit the send button at 3AM, Sherry felt like a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She also felt horny and fingered herself while scrolling through Crissy’s sexy library pictures one more time before going to bed.

The alarm clock buzzed all too soon the next morning. While showering (and cursing the soap for not filling her with energy like it did in the commercials), Sherry remembered the email she’d written during the night and had sudden misgivings.

She hardly knew Crissy at all, yet she had shared secrets that she’d never told anyone before, ever. In the light of day, it seemed like a very foolish thing to do. Crissy didn’t know much personal information about Sherry – she only knew her 1st name and her email address, actually. That was comforting, but not very, and Sherry wondered why someone who was practically a stranger affected her so.

At work, Sherry refrained from checking her email. It wasn’t too hard since she’d wasted most of the previous afternoon and still had to prepare for a morning staff meeting and customer visits later in the day. But as soon as she got home that evening, she plopped in front of her computer and looked for Crissy’s response.

It wasn’t what she’d expected. Instead of more pictures or another short obscene note, Crissy had written a long email about her own sexual past:

To: Sherry@xxxxx.com From: Crissy@xxxxx.com

Your story was really hot. I didn’t know you had it in you. We’re more alike than I thought. Maybe I’d be more like you if I grew up in a family like yours. My parents divorced right after I was born and my mother is a waitress and usually worked 2 jobs. My brother is almost 10 years older so we’re not close at all. After he had another fight with mom and finally moved out, I was home by myself a lot and had time to experiment.

I've always preferred girls, but I didn't accept my feelings until high school. By then, I'd hear other girls talking about and drooling over some jock while I fantasized and drooled over them. But it was frustrating because most of the hot popular girls were complete bitches. I guess they sensed something different about me because they hated me and attacked in packs like hyenas.

I went out with guys just because it was the thing to do and got the reputation of a girl who teased but wouldn’t put out. That didn’t make me very popular but I didn’t give a shit. It was fun to lead them on and then tell them to go fuck off.

So by my senior year, I hung out with a group of 4 friends a lot. We called outselves the Furious Five. People thought we were a gang or something but we just stuck together cuz we understood each other.

But the group broke apart bit by bit. It started when me and Vicki were hanging out alone at her house after school. We were supposed to do some retarded self-history project and she had dug out a lot of her old toys.

We got bored and broke out some of her parent's liquor to make it more fun. She had more to drink than me and started playing with her dolls, then got me to join her playing “mommy and daddy.” We were giggling like mad when she yanked me over to give me a kiss. My pussy got soaked in seconds and then it really got good.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in her bedroom, stripping down to our underwear and kissing and cuddling and rubbing our bodies together. My hand slipped into her panties and her hand slipped into mine, and we made each other come over and over. Vicki was so willing and so fantastic. While we were doing it, it felt so natural and so good.

But afterwards, she was really scared that someone would find out. The next day, Vicki wouldn’t talk to me. Her and another chick from our group acted really cold to me after that. I guess Vicki told her and she freaked out, too.

A few weeks later, Vicki had a party at her house. Lots of people I didn't know were going since Vicki's parents were loaded and had a big house with a pool. (She was always the most popular chick in the Furious 5.) I wasn't technically invited, but I went anyway.

Half our high school seemed to be on her deck when somebody suggested we have a dance contest, so Vicki and a few chicks and guys did some tame dancing around to awful music. I was pissed that Vicki had been ignoring me all night and I wanted to show her up.

So I jumped into the pool, then got out dripping and danced as sexy as I could in my bikini. I ignored the boys hooting – I made it obvious I was trying to be sexy for Vicki. To top it off, I bent over in front of her, pulled my bottoms down to mid-thigh, and waved my bare ass in her face.

Everybody went nuts and Vicky turned bright red and stormed inside. Then her mom came out yelling at me, I yelled back that Vicki was a stupid lesbian bitch or something like that, and I left. So there went that "friend".

Rumors were starting about me anyway, so I went along and started playing the part of the dyke, cutting my hair real short and hanging out with the skaters and burnouts and ravers. I fooled around some with a few other chicks but I think they only played “les” because it made them feel ”alternative”. Even some of my sk8r-grrrl friends sighed when they talked about some dumb-ass boy band.

Another thing that really pissed me off in high school was that everyone else seemed to have gotten nice tits while I was the most flat-chested girl in school. One cheerleader bitch who I really hated called me “Skimboard” in front of all of her friends and everybody started doing it. At first it pissed me off, but I almost liked it after a while. It’s better to be scorned than ignored, ya know?

I still think it’s cool as shit that you fucked yourself at work looking at my pictures from the library. They were a lot of fun to take. That kind of thing has always excited me. I'll take out the trash wearing just a long shirt, or wear real baggy jeans with no panties to the mall and let them sag so low that my ass was showing. Lately, I like to go to clubs wearing either shorts so short that my cunt lips pop out when I’m dancing or a thin tank top like the one I was wearing at Vecino. Sometimes I’ll wet the shirt in the bathroom sink. My tits need all the help they can get. LOL

They really got some exposure at the very end of my high school career. During the last week of school, I missed the bus on purpose and begged my mom to borrow her car. I promised I’d be home in time for her to go to work that afternoon, so she let me. But instead of going to school, I went to the beach.

12