Butterfly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bought a pair of boy’s board shorts and went into the men’s bathroom to put them on and take off my top. My little tits were ready to go public. The sorority-looking chick at the counter who had just sold me the shorts saw me come out without a shirt and freaked out. I waved and grabbed my crotch on the way out the door.

Walking around topless in crowds of people was a hell of a rush. With my “skimboard” chest and short hair, everyone just assumed I was a boy. I wasn’t completely flat. A boy as skinny as I was wouldn’t have even the little mounds that I did. I guess I just played it off so well that no one looked twice.

I got so confident that I walked right into a busy sandwich shop. The girl in front of me in line was around my age. She had on a little bikini and her skin was dark and she had big tits for her size. She had a strong accent and I guessed she was from South America or someplace. I introduced myself as Chris and started flirting. But the guy behind the counter kept looking at my chest funny so I didn’t order anything and left with the hot chick.

She was dumb as a rock and I took advantage. We made out for a while in the sand until some old guy told us to “get a room”.

So we did. She was staying at a cheap motel with some family, but there was no one in the room when we got there. I took off her top and sucked her big brown tits and fingered her until she came. She wanted me to fuck her, but I acted all gentlemen-like, saying I never did that on a first date and ate her out instead.

Her brother or somebody showed up when she was still sprawled out naked on the bed with my face in her pussy. He started yelling in some foreign language and she tried to cover herself and started crying. He looked like he was going to kill me so I ran out. Neither him or that stupid bitch will never know she’s a les, LOL.

I drove most of the way home topless. My sunburn gave me away and my mom grounded me for skipping school, but it was worth it.

Gotta go. See ya, cuntlicker.

Crissy

By the time Sherry had finished reading Crissy’s email, her slacks and panties were around her ankles and she had already tickled herself to two orgasms.

Her brain kicked back in as she cleaned herself up. The parts about Crissy's growing sexual feelings towards other girls struck a very familiar chord. The parts about her flash dance and going around topless, though, seemed a bit far-fetched. Although Sherry wasn’t sure how much of Crissy’s email was real and how much was BS, Sherry had to admit that the story made her very hot.

Sherry and Crissy continued to exchange emails over the next couple of days. Crissy seemed much more interested in discussing Sherry than herself. She wanted to know every detail of Sherry’s trip to Beach Bunnies and all about the Jump Rope Girl and everything else Sherry had mentioned.

Crissy also seemed determined to prove that Sherry was gay, saying how much they had in common and even claiming that Sherry’s attraction to Kyle showed that she was looking for “feminine features.” Sherry was puzzled and a little irritated by that comment until she stopped to think about it.

Kyle was in very good shape, as you’d expect from someone whose job it is to help others get fit. But his muscles were much more long and lean than big and burly. He had tried to bulk up but never could; Sherry had long envied his ability to eat like a pig and never gain weight. She suddenly realized that her boyfriend’s body looked a lot like the picture of the athletic bathing woman in her dad’s Playboy magazine that she’d masturbated with so long ago.

Kyle also had very little body hair, and what he had was blondish and fine like the messy mop on his head. Sherry had always enjoyed the way the thin fair hair on his arms suddenly appeared when sunlight hit them from the side, and how smooth his hard abs felt against her skin. He only needed to shave his boyish face about once a week and had once given up waiting for the stylish goatee he’d tried to grow.

Besides his appearance, Kyle was probably the most mild-mannered guy that Sherry had ever known, certainly the nicest that she’d ever gone out with. He was also a very good listener and wasn’t particularly aggressive or obnoxious. These are all traits, Sherry realized, that are usually associated with women.

And it was she, not Kyle, who was hesitant about committing to a more serious relationship. He’d invited her to move to his apartment when her lease expired and she’d declined, saying she “needed her space.” He’d even dropped hints about rings, but just the thought of it scared her to death.

Putting it all together (and throwing in the fact that she’d always thought muscle-bound and/or hairy guys were rather disgusting), Sherry realized that Crissy might have a point. In a confessional mood again late at night, Sherry admitted in an email that perhaps Kyle was a substitute for what she really wanted: a girlfriend. “Or,” she mumbled to herself cynically, ”maybe Crissy is a substitute for another guy.”

On Friday, Crissy emailed that she and some friends planned to “hit some clubs” Saturday night and asked Sherry if she wanted to join them. Sherry always hung out with Kyle on the weekends, but it was obvious that he was not invited. She’d seen him less than usual that week, partly because they were both busy and partly because just showing up at each other’s door seemed inappropriate with the tension still between them. Sherry really wanted to smooth things over and running off mysteriously without her boyfriend on a Saturday night was no way to repair their relationship.

So right before leaving the office that Friday afternoon, Sherry typed up an email declining Crissy’s invitation. But after scanning it for typos, she couldn’t bring herself to send it. Kyle was important to her, but she wanted Crissy with every ounce of her libido and she couldn’t possibly turn down the chance to see her again.

With a click of the mouse, the email expressing her regrets was gone. Her new reply to Crissy was short and to the point:

I’ll be there. Love,

Your Cuntlicker

12