Butterfly Dreams

Story Info
Masters makes one request.
1.2k words
4.05
32.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i walk into the house. He is waiting for me. My Master has planed a special night for Us. He walks up to me, taking my hand in His. He then leads me down the hall, to O/our bathroom.

He has drawn a hot bath for me. The water smells of roses. He then slowly undress me, i stand before Him nude. i look into His eyes, seeing the passion and desire in them.

He helps me into the tub, where He then washes my body with soft touches that tease me. i watch His face wondering if He knows what He is doing to me. By the smile on His face i know He does. After He has washed every inch of my body, He helps me out of the tub, drying me off slowly, passion and desire running through me.

i ask Him to tell me His plans. He just grins and says "In time lilone." Smiling back up at Him i say. "Yes Master, i shall be patient." Excitement shines in my eyes, as He then leads me to O/our room.

He softly says "lilone, I bought two gifts for you today." Smiling at Him i ask "What are they Master?" He grins at me as He picks up a sack. He then takes out this thing that looks like a butterfly. "lilone this is to give You pleasure."

i ask Him "How so Sir?" He then walks up to me, sliding it down between my legs then fastening it to my waist. He then takes a little remote from His shirt pocket.

He then switches the butterfly on low. i feel a soft shiver from it on my clit. Moaning softly from pleasure, i look to Him smiling. "Oh yes Master, it does bring pleasure". "lilone" he says, "there is one rule tonight."

i look to Him and say "Yes Sir. What shall that rule be?"

"You may not cum till I tell you to lilone."

Taking a deep breath, i answer Him. "Yes Sir." He then turns the butterfly up. i moan softly from the pleasure. He then walks to the bed, telling me to follow Him. i follow Him over to the bed, where there is a black silk dress laying out for me. He picks up the dress, slipping it over my head. It hugs my body tightly; it shows nothing yet shows everything off. For He has decided i shall go without anything underneath the dress.

i feel the silk all over my body as it hangs down to mid thigh. i smile softly for its silkiness feels good. He then reaches back into the bag. He takes out a silver necklace that is made to look like a collar. It has Master woven with gold into it. He walks over to me and places this around my neck. Smiling softly as i say Him "Thank You for such lovely gifts."

He then leads me to the car. He helps into it. We then drive to this night club that i have wanted to try. He then turns on the butterfly. Moaning softly as i feel it rubbing my clit. He grins and reminds to not release myself till He says so.

We enter the night club, looking around to find a table. We spot one in the corner. He then leads me to the table, and then He moves to get Us a drink. i then feel that the butterfly is moving harder on my clit. Wiggling in my chair i look about finding my Master grinning at me. A soft moaning escapes my lips as i smile back.

He brings O/our drinks back. Setting them on the table, He then takes my hand He leads me to the dance floor. A slow song is playing so He holds me close, our bodies swaying to the music. Then a faster song comes on. i begin to move against Him, my hips grinding into His.

Feeling Him grow hard, i dance against Him as the passion and desire grow in His eyes. He pulls me close, sliding His hands under my dress cupping my bare ass cheeks, pulling me tight into Him so that His hard cock is pressing into me.

Before i knew what was happening, W/we are in the corner of the club. He has taken and pushed me up against the wall. His hands reach up under my dress, releasing the butterfly. He slips it into His pocket. He then unzips His pants taking out His hard cock.

He then raises me up and pushes His hard cock fast and hard into my warm wet cunt. Moaning out with passion, i move with His every stroke. He whispers into my ear, "Remember lilone, not till I say so." Moaning softly, i shake my head and bite my lip softly to control myself.

He thrusts deep and hard into my cunt. i start to shiver with pleasure. He then pulls out of my cunt. i moan in disappointment. He just says "In time lilone." He leads me back to the table, where we finish O/our drinks.

Grinning at me, He asks if i am ready to go back home. Shaking my head, i answer Him "Yes Sir, i am ready." He leads me out to the car, where before i get in He slips the butterfly back on. He then turns it up on high. Moaning softly as i slide into the car.

The drive back home seemed to take forever. The scent of my passion fills the car. He looks to me grinning, "Remember lilone not till I say." Shaking my head "Yes, it’s getting hard not to cum now." My excitement reaches almost to the point of not stopping.

We finally make it home. He comes helps me out of the car, my legs shaking as i stand before Him. He then grins and leads me to the hood of the car. He says He is not able to wait any longer. He bends me over the hood, pushing my dress up over my ass. He slaps my ass.

Moaning with pleasure and surprise, i arch my ass up higher for His touch. i hear His zipper coming down again. He slides His cock over my wet cunt, then into it, shoving in deep and hard.

He then pulls out of my cunt, placing the head of His cock at my asshole. Shaking with passion, i press back onto the head of His cock, moaning out softly as i push back He shoves in hard then. He takes me and moves all the way up my ass with one thrust. i cry out softly with pain and pleasure.

He starts to thrust hard and fast. i match His movement, bucking against Him, not caring if anyone can see my Master taking me. i feel Him grab my hair, pulling it as He slams deep into my asshole, as i moan loudly.

He then slows down, sliding in and out of my asshole, my body shivering with the wanting of release. As He feels my shivers, He starts to thrust faster and harder again, taking me roughly. i feel Him start to go even harder.

Then He yells "Now lilone now." i let myself go, bucking back on His cock hard and fast, my body shaking as i yell out "Yes Master. Oh yes." Squeezing His cock hard as i cum, i feel Him exploding with me.

As O/our breathing slows down, He picks me up and carries me into the house, laying me on the bed. He kisses me softly, telling me to sleep.