Butterfly Islands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amans
amans
5 Followers

"My ass, Rehman. You may come into my ass."

Rehman gasped "Oh! Yes! Bundd!" and knelt in behind me.

His hands split open the cheeks of my bottom to reveal the opening to which he had been invited. The crevice was slick and wet with the juices that had flowed down and back from my sex.

Rehman was enchanted. I burned. He traced his finger up and down inside the crack, sliding on the slickness. With each pass he tarried longer and longer at my ass hole, pressing at the door. He reached in between my legs to my sex and lubricated his fingers more. Then, he returned to my back passage and his finger pushed in.

I was overcome by his penetration and cried out. Soon, it was not one finger but two, slipping in and almost back out again. In and back, in and back. My tension built and the elastic of my rear entrance tightened on his fingers.

He continued to rhythmically penetrate his fingers deep into my ass. As he did, he spoke his mother tongue to me . . . cooing the unknown words to ease my tension. He bent and kissed the cheeks of my buttocks, then parted them wide again and licked at my ass hole.

All I could do is sigh and moan and wriggle. His tongue was equally fiery and soothing. I just stayed on all fours with my eyes closed and blindly enjoyed.

Next, I felt him hold open one cheek with his hand. His cock began sliding up and down the split and over the hole. As he began to push the head against the entrance of my ass, my bottom tightened.

He startled me with two sharp slaps to my ass. I cried out. I was mindless. He pushed at the door again. This time, of it's own accord, my ass hole softened and I felt the ring push forward and open. His cock slid in.

The pain of his entry into my virgin ass was excruciating and I screamed "Ow ow ow" over and over again like a mantra. He did not stop. In fact, he fucked harder, his cock deep in my ass, his hands reaching under me to hold and squeeze my swaying breasts.

Soon my "ow's" became "oh's" as I softened more and the pain relaxed. What was left was the wonderfully unknown excitement of anal sex. I was virtually delirious.

Rehman's hands left my breasts and grabbed onto my hips as he fucked harder and harder, rising towards his completion. He was rough and unforgiving. He took me now as he wanted, animal and lustful. I too was animal and lustful, crying out sounds and pushing back at him with my ass.

"Fuck" he called as he ravaged my asshole. "Fuck, fuck, fuck . . . .OH FUCK!!"

He exploded with vigor deep into my ass and I could feel the hot cream of his ejaculate.

I dropped to the bed in exhaustion, and his satiated cock slipped from me. He fell upon my back covering me, and kissed my neck. He whispered into my ear "I love you."

I whispered back as his semen flowed from inside my ass and trickled down to my sex. "I love you too Rehman."

We fell asleep together, cuddling, both completely spent.

____________________________________________

The next day, it was back to our routine. Mugs of morning tea on the beach. When we had finished, Rehman took the mugs back to the cottage and returned with the rake.

I stood to greet him. As usual, I was naked but for my bikini bottom. I took the rake from his hands and laid it down. Then, with my eyes locked in on his, I removed my bottoms and was fully naked on the beach.

"Sit down Rehman" I said. "Relax."

I took the rake, and in comfort with my complete nudity, raked the beach as Rehman watched.

________________________________________

It was Rehman who had liberated me.

Never again did I lie on that beach covered.

My lily-white ass is not so lily-white anymore.

____________________________________________

amans
amans
5 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I want to go to the Island

Great tale..it had a, little of everything in it .It was very visual which makes an erotica tale work. MarcSD

Share this Story

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Son's Best Friend Sunbathing mom is surprised by her son's black friend.in Interracial Love
Kelly Takes a Turn Visiting her ailing father, Kelly learns about his friend.in Interracial Love
Denise Caught Nude Denise is caught sunning nude by new neighbors.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Exposing Kristy Ch. 01 Young wife accidentally exposed to husband's friend.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories