Butterfly Kisses Ch. 03

Story Info
His work of art...
1.1k words
3.94
10.5k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Domestic discipline and bondage are the themes in this story. The last chapter was rough to write; it is all true. Still it has served its purpose and things will be steamier from here on out now that you have some background.

What works for us is what is portrayed; it's not everyone's preferred cup of tea.

*****

"You have been 'stretching' against your limits, pet. Our rules are not up for negotiation or bending. So for the next twenty minutes, you will do nothing."

The pink plug is set aside, for now, as he has me turn towards the bed.

He binds my legs, spread open in a deep kneeling stance, to the bolts in the canopy bed frame. My arms are drawn behind me, fasted hand to elbow by the chrism ribbon. My ankles are then bound meticulously to my arms; I am balanced very carefully on the points of my knees. If I struggle, there is no doubt I will fall.

The ball gag rolls back over my tongue; he fastens the strap tight and checks to be sure there is no pinching at the lips.

The gag is hard to manage, and it sets my heart racing. But it also pushes my mind to wonder what fire he will write into my flesh now. His blindfold then turns my world black.

True to his word, I am helpless. I want to please him and so I focus on remaining calm and still. Even when the position is difficult, when the unknown clouds my thoughts, He is always the first thing on my mind.

My torso is pressed down against the bed; I rest my cheek against the soft fibers of the throw. My ass must be on display and with my knees spread so lewdly, he can likely see my lower lips' desire. This is one of his favorite positions.

The air in this room is cold; goosebumps rise along my naked torso. Anticipation jumps through my skin. I feel hyper-sensitized to every sensation and sound.

There are several soft thuds, like the dull sound of leather kissing.

Suddenly the flogger stings my thighs. I jump slightly; the resultant squeak is equally pain and surprise as I try to find my balance once more.

Burning follows pain quickly; the marks are likely flushing to an angry pink. I imagine it looks rather pretty with the red ribbon bonds. A touch of color to otherwise pale flesh.

His next strike takes me high across the shoulders. Tensing, I manage to keep my balance though my mind is alive in a mess of sensation, anticipation, and a heady mix of pain. A whimper escapes around the gag.

The strands tickle down from my shoulders along my back lightly; a sharp snap to my upper thighs strikes as the shiver rips through me. There is no escaping the feelings he wants to draw from my body. I don't hold back the unholy sounds pouring from my lips, the mewling which begs for him to stop and give me more at the same time.

He told me I am his work of art. He enjoys leisurely drawing out the flush of my skin in various shades, the tortured sounds with each strike.

His tempo of strikes varies. There are times he rains them faster than I can catch my breath; others when he leaves me vibrating in anticipation for the next tickle or snap of the strands.

After nearly thirty strikes, the touch of the flogger disappears.

My pussy is leaking down my thighs; my muscles twitch with the need to move, to stay still and not break the position I have been so tenderly bound in.

His hands knead my buns, drawing new lightning through the marks. They are so close... so far from my hoped destination. One hand leaves; a moment later, I am spread apart and cool plastic presses against the stubborn star. With a firm push, the plug is seated inside.

It is larger than the others we have used; an ache follows as my body tries to accommodate its girth. Rocking against the new sensation, I try to distract myself from the pain by inducing pleasure.

I scream as His hand descends suddenly on my pussy lips. The slaps are fast and merciless; my legs jerk helplessly against the bindings, unable to close against the assault. My slit is on fire and I have lost count of His strikes when they stop just as suddenly as they began.

"You know better, Brat."

The pain, like the flogger, fades slowly. Panting against the gag, I squirm in frustration as the pleasurable sear in my pussy becomes almost unbearable. The begging for my Master's cock is muffled against the gag.

I hear a click and then the plug begins to vibrate. The pattern ramps up in waves; I can feel the arousal slipping down my thighs. It is enough to drive me to the maddening edge without allowing me to fall over into bliss.

Five times he takes me to the brink of orgasm before the vibrations cease and he forces me back into reality with the light sting of the flogger to my pussy.

I want it so badly; He has conditioned me in denial before, but never this long. The pain and pleasure in my body has mixed into an indecipherable passion. My helpless pleas fall on deaf ears; the torture continues. Only when my body submits with exhaustion and the pleas have faded into a throaty keen does his cock seat itself deep into my pussy.

There is no rest for the wicked. His hips drive me to orgasm after orgasm at a brutal speed. My muscles are like taut springs, holding me locked in ecstasy. The first three come easily after the brutal edging, but He is not satisfied until a fourth rips free.

I feel like I am floating in space, distantly present as he finds his peak. The release of my arms, then legs happen; there is some minor tingling in my feet that subsides quickly under his hands. The soothing stroke of a wash clothe cleans off my back and cools some of the tender areas from the flogger. I am sore, but not hurt.

He helps me up on the bed, pulling me into his arms as he releases the gag. "Good girl..." he murmurs, stroking my hair as I curl up into his chest.

The coming down is not as hard this way. A few tears escape, a few shudders as the blankets are tucked around, but I am content. My Master, my love is pleased.

"Thank you. Dien lo que, Seiseini" I press a gentle kiss to his lips, to his hands.

"Dien lo que, my love..." He murmurs back tucking me into the comforts. "Get some sleep. Tomorrow starts early."

*****

Leave me suggestions or critiques. Questions also welcome via comment or pm.