Butterfly Kisses Ch. 04

Story Info
When all is not what it seems...
1.3k words
3.89
4.1k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wakes me early with a cup of coffee pressed into my hands. A hint of creamer, but no sugar... Toast, eggs, bacon fill the pit of my stomach as we went through the normal waking up ritual. There might be some days I am required to pleasure him awake but he always communicates the preference.

With breakfast cleaned and cleared, he pulls me onto the couch. We cuddle briefly, talking in low voices over the previous night. But soon enough, he sends me to the sunroom with instructions to kneel on a pillow until he arrives. And he wants me in nothing but my skin.

I don't mind. My skin is my armor, my comfort and his pleasure.

Sometime in the early hours, he has moved the small, but sturdy wood table to the center of the sunroom. It faces the back of the property, spanning over the hiking trails and trees. Anyone out there could be looking in. I blush as I kneel quickly beside the doorway on my pillow and wait; happy to be out of sight, for now.

We never play in here. I wonder what he has planned, what devilish delight he will write into my body's memory.

Heavy footfalls warn of his approach; my eyes are shrouded in the blindfold. "Stand and follow." His hands steady me as I find my feet and carefully am brought to the table. At his word, I lay back on it. The sun warmed wood radiates heat up through my back and ass. Rough rope binds me spread open to its firm surface, squeezing and pressing tightly against my breasts and waist. He cuffs my limbs, one to each leg so that I am rendered immobile.

My mind protests. Someone will see, it argues as I take a breath and try to shut it out.

I can feel the sun shining on my body; though enclosed in the room I am acutely aware of the sounds of the surrounding forest. Every rustling of the branches, the whooshing of the wind and clean scent of the mountain.

"What a beautiful cunt... already dripping at the thought of others seeing her naked pussy."

His fingers stroke my outer lips like a tickle; I'm so focused on the sensation that I yelp as a clamp bites down on my nipple. He attaches the other a moment later. The pain washes together with the tingling at my lower lips to form a burning heat in my core. I squirm; he chuckles. The fingers spread the outer barrier to my flower, teasing out the bud and affixing the final clip there.

I whimper as the lightning shoots through my sensitive nub; he tugs the chain mercilessly until I am a mewling mass of need.

"Just imagine them seeing how wet you are, with legs spread wide for any cock that wants to ravish your holes... Seeing you for the little subslut you are as they fuck you in front of me. I see a gentlemen right now who is staring right at those naughty pussy lips. Maybe I should invite him in so that he can get a proper view," he whispers.

His finger traces lazy circles about my needy hole. "Or should I have his wife come play with you? Force you to lick her tits, worship her pussy, as she whips your cunt with the leather flogger."

The images he thrusts into my mind are intoxicating; I can't stop the arousal or the twitches which force me to beg for more. Something. Anything. I am simmering at a slower boil; my breasts ache as my pussy weeps. But as he whispers other scenarios in, I am shocked by vibrations through the clit clip.

Brief, sudden, intense, they turn that burn to a white hot inferno. And then nothing; silence, stillness.

Just as the heat starts to fade, he hits me with the vibe again until I am squirming incoherently against my bonds. Desperately I plead; not knowing whether to beg for more of the delicious agony or and end of the vibrations. But I can hear him set the vibrator aside; his steps exit the room.

I am left, bound on display like a mannequin in a sex shop window. How many people will see me like this? Will I know any of them?

He is gone for some time.

I stiffen slightly and whimper as I hear footsteps return to the room. "As it happens, pet, he was more than happy to get a closer look."

My cheeks, flushed from arousal, get even darker with embarrassment. I can almost feel the pressure of the man's judgement as he stares at my exposed pussy and ass. He leans so close I can feel the heat of his breath before he takes a long languid lick of my pussy. I jerk, trying to close my legs against the overload of sensation which floods my brain.

This person's face is smooth.

My Master's is not.

The realization strikes a trembling fear through the haze of my desire. Surely he wouldn't... He's always been strict about not sharing with others, yet the sensation tells me that this is not my Master. A flash of doubt stings my senses and leaves my muscles tense.

For the first time, I am afraid and from my lips falls a word I have not used in a long time. "Rejah." Yellow.

All touches stop.

Then His hand strokes my cheek, the scent of his body spray soothing my anxious nerves. He is here. "Dien lo que, butterfly." He knows. He is telling me to be calm, to trust him. I take a deep breath, relaxing into his touch.

A moment or two to find my center is all I need. I nuzzle his palm to tell him I am okay. Then the sensations begin again, stroking the smolder into a fresh flame.

Hands, running down my breasts to my belly. A pluck of the chains as fingers find my dripping center and slip inside. The digits probe until they find the sweet spot, then curl and thrust at it relentlessly. Squealing under the onslaught, I thrash as the clamps are pulled by the chain.

"Master...!" The begging is lost as the clip on my clit is released and a mouth suckles it. The white hot pain takes me over the edge in a rush as the mouth suckles the nub; I scream a second release.

A thick cock quickly drives into my spasming pussy, fucking it mercilessly. There is no relief, just sensation that dominates the mind and nerves until thought disappears under the electric impulses that spasm the body. Being filled, pounded, I thrash before the third orgasm is forced from my exhausted frame. The clenching of my tight channel is enough; I feel a pulse deep inside as he cums.

Panting, shuddering, I lay still as I feel the restraints release me. He gathers me into his arms, peeling the blindfold back from my eyes. Shakily, I cuddle close into his chest; My heart feels like it is still racing and a touch of uncertainly lingers from the experience.

My eyes dart about the room ,but it is just the two of us. He strokes my hair lightly, calming and soothing. The petting helps slow my breath. My heart rate slows.

"Good girl..." he murmurs. His strength wraps us in a little bubble of bliss, it eases me slowly back down to earth. Eventually, he helps me down from the table and settles me in the warm shower.

I blink almost owlishly as thoughts begin to filter through. Looking up at him, I note the distinct lack of beard. A thought that settles the soul a little. My fingers trace the bare skin as my eyes flick up to him.

He simply smirks.

"Did you think I'd share my precious butterfly?" he murmurs softly. "I'm proud of you today. Dien lo que meishan mei."

And as he wraps me in a towel my lips repeat that vow back to him. One soul to another, seen and understood. A butterfly and her Master.