Butterfly Wings and Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I felt like I had been punched in the stomach. I would have loved to look at Annie in that bikini. Yet she hid it from me and pulled it out to impress Sara.

Jumping in the pool, Annie and Sara splashed around, occasionally dunking each other. All the time there was laughter and witty comments. They were clearly having fun and clearly getting on well.

After they got out of the pool, they sat on the outdoor loungers soaking up the sun. After twenty or so minutes of normal conversation, Sara went inside. And while she was inside Annie sprung her third surprise of the day.

Annie sat up and untied her top and dropped it on the deck beside her. I didn't mind her going topless, in fact I liked it. And once or twice I had actually talked her into it. She actually did go topless a few times on our last vacation starting the day before I went fishing. I think it helped her confidence that Carlos's wife was often topless around us.

Sara came back carrying glasses of water which she almost dropped when she saw my topless girlfriend.

"You don't mind?" giggled Annie. That comment hurt me a bit, it was now clear that taking off her top was about Sara.

"No of course not. But I am not brave enough to go topless."

"That's cool, you shouldn't do anything you don't want to."

Annie decided it was lunch time so she went into the kitchen to make sandwiches. Watching her make sandwiches dressed in just a miniscule thong was both sexy and painful. It kind of turned me on to look at but in my mind I knew that Annie was setting herself up to be unfaithful.

The two girls ate lunch outside sitting next to each other. Sara from time to time took little glances at the topless girl next to her.

After they had finished Annie looked around to see Sara staring at her. Annie's fingers reached up and brushed a stray tendril of hair from Sara's eyes. And they looked into each other's eyes totally connected, for what seemed like an eternity.

"Sara," Annie finally asked in what I knew was her serious voice, "Would you like to come upstairs to my old bedroom."

"Yes, if you want me to," Sara replied picking up on Annie's serious tone.

"It's the most personal space I have. Come on lets go," Annie whispered almost shyly as she took Sara by the hand and led her upstairs.

A chill went through me. I could stop this happening today. But I had to know for sure what my girlfriend was up to when she thought I didn't know.

After they entered her bedroom, Annie kicked her door closed with a resounding thud. Not that Sara noticed the noise, she squealed in delight as she saw Annie's porcelain doll collection on the bookcase.

"Oh my God, they are beautiful Annie."

"I loved them as a little girl and I still do," Annie said as she picked up her favourite, "Look at the detail on her face."

"So cool, I love your dolls, I only have my beaten up Barbies left."

As Sara played with the dolls, Annie just watched her. I could so tell that she liked the enthusiasm Sara had for her dolls, which were in fact very precious to her.

Annie then reached out and ran her hand across Sara's shoulder, and Sara turned to face her. Their eyes again locked onto each other.

And their lips moved slowly towards each other, seemingly savouring the build-up to and anticipation of their first kiss. And when their lips touched softly they stopped and held the position for a moment or two, just simply enjoying the feel of lips against lips. Then Annie's tongue crept out of her mouth and ran across Sara's lips. I could see Sara's whole body tremble with the contact.

Sara's mouth opened and the two girls gently, softly embraced their first kiss. Caressing and exploring, their tongues teased each other, before their lips locked and they kissed for what seemed like an eternity.

When they finally broke their kiss, they just stared at each other before big grins played across their faces.

"Wow..." sighed Sara.

"Perfectly yummy," Annie giggled.

"Again?"

"Oh yes, again and again."

Each word was like a punch. My sexy girlfriend was about to be unfaithful.

Annie took Sara's hand, fingers intertwined, and led her across to the bed. They lay down beside each other and, as Annie gently stroked Sara's hair, they just simply looked into each other's eyes. Annie finally, without losing eye contact, eased Sara onto her back and achingly slowly lowered her lips onto Sara's.

This time Sara's tongue emerged and caressed Annie's lips before their mouths opened and they kissed as sensuously as their first kiss had been. Slowly their mouths again savoured each other and Sara's hand slowly ran up and down Annie's spine. I could see goose bumps emerge on Annie from Sara's delicate touch.

When they broke their kiss, Sara took the lead and eased Annie onto her back and their roles reversed as they kissed for the third time. Annie's tongue caressed Sara's lips, before they embraced their sensual kiss. And when Annie's fingers drifted up and down Sara's spine goose bumps broke out on her too.

Their third kiss turned into a fourth, a fifth and then a sixth accompanied by delicate touches across their backs and occasionally each other's hair.

I was numb. Their kisses made me sick to the stomach but at the same time part of my brain recognized they were aching erotic.

Then, as Sara turned Annie onto her back and lowered her mouth onto Annie's mouth, their kisses changed just a little. Still sensual, but just a little firmer as their mouths were past just exploring each other's. These kisses were designed to create a little passion.

As they finished Sara held her position looking down at Annie. Annie stared back smiling as her hand played with Sara's back and bikini tie.

"Hey you..." Annie whispered almost shyly.

"Yes, you." Sara cooed.

"Well...you seem a little... overdressed."

"Oh yeah..., and what would you like me to do about it?"

"I would love you to... untie your top for me."

"Oh would you now," Sara said giggling. This seemed to be a change in the dynamic between the Annie and Sara. Up to now Annie had been the leader, but Sara now seemed sufficiently comfortable with her feelings about Annie to start to take control.

"Please..." Annie said, the intensity of her desire apparent in her voice.

With the sweetest of little smiles Sara sat up with her knees astride Annie's waist. She then undid her bikini top with one hand, while keeping her other arm against her chest holding the untied bikini top in place. A familiar little flush started on Annie's neck, one that I had seen on those occasions when she was very turned on.

Sara cleverly pulled her top off without letting Annie see her breasts, smiled again with her arm now covering her bare breasts, and with her other hand reached down and took Annie's hand. Drawing Annie' hand up to the arm covering her breast, Sara asked, "Would you like to uncover me?"

Annie sighed with pleasure and gently pulled Sara's arm away from her breasts. And her eyes just seemed to feast on the beauty of Sara's body. The rash was a little bigger, Sara could clearly push Annie's buttons.

Sara lay beside Annie and their breasts pushed together as their mouths meet. Their kisses were accompanied by soft caresses of each other's back and butt. It seemed completely languid, both enjoying each other without any sense that they needed to rush.

Annie was the first one to break their pattern. She eased Sara onto her back and then kissed her forehead and eyes with little butterfly kisses. Sara moaned once and then a second time when Annie kissed her ear and then ran her mouth down her neck. Annie obviously noticed the moans as she returned to the exact spots and kissed them again, drawing even deeper sighs of pleasure from Sara.

Annie then trailed her tongue down Sara's breastbone and over her tummy. Little kisses searched out Sara's sensitive spots. And when she found them, Annie paid particular attention to them. Sara was squirming as Annie kissed her way back up Sara's body.

And squirming even more when Annie ran her tongue around her nipple, gently caressing it until it was hard. When she gently sucked the hard nipple Sara squealed in delight. I shivered with the uncomfortable realization that this was not the first time Annie had played with a girl.

When Annie moved across to her other breast and teased that nipple, Sara sighed in absolute pleasure. Round and round Annie's tongue went massaging and then sucking.

"Oh my God... yes," Sara moaned.

Annie attentions turned to the sensitive spots on Sara's neck drawing another moan of pleasure from the younger girl. After a deep affectionate kiss Sara turned Annie on her back and ran her tongue across Annie's neck.

Little kisses across Annie's face and neck only drew, as I expected, a smile from Annie. Sara was about to discover one of Annie's little secrets. As Sara ran her tongue across Annie's breast bone and down over her tummy, Annie smile turned into one of anticipation. And when Sara started to kiss her way back up Annie's body, she started to squirm.

Then when Sara ran her tongue gently across Annie's puffy left nipple she howled with pleasure.

Sara looked up, raised an eyebrow and asked, "You are sensitive?"

"Very, very sensitive."

Sara lowered her head and ran her tongue across Annie's puffy nipple for a second time. And, as I expected, her nipple exploded into life. Sara's tongue circled and circled the hard little bud and Annie's moans became increasingly intense.

I had learnt that not only did Annie have the most sensitive nipples, she also could almost cum just by stimulating them. But experience had taught me that she wanted and needed carefully timed touches of her pussy to push her over the edge.

Sara finally sucked Annie's nipple into her mouth, drawing a squealed, "Oh God... yes," from Annie. As Sara sucked she drew increasingly loud moans from Annie.

When Sara moved her mouth across to Annie's right nipple she placed the most delicate of butterfly kisses on it. Annie moaned and started squirming in anticipation. Sara looked up at Annie and waited until Annie looked at her. Sara held Annie's gaze until Annie moaned, "Please... Don't stop."

As Sara lowered her head and licked Annie's nipple she placed her hand on Annie's tummy. While Annie had moaned as Sara licked her, she fair screamed and squirmed even more when Annie sucked her right nipple.

Then Sara's hand slowly slide down Annie's tummy, while her tongue continued to play with her nipple.

"Yes honey... please, please... touch me," Annie moaned.

Despite the pain of seeing my girlfriend embrace cheating, I was in awe, Sara's timing was perfect.

Sara's hand slipped in to Annie's bikini bottom. Annie screamed at the touch, completely lost in a fog of desire. Sara sucked more firmly on the nipple and her finger caressed Annie's clit. And Annie's hips rose and she exploded in orgasm.

Sara continued to play with Annie's clit and nipple, and drew little aftershocks of pleasure from Annie's body. Then Sara lifted her head and just looked at Annie. It took Annie a while to recover her breath, but when she did she opened her eyes she smiled so happily at Sara, and said, "Wow Sara, that was amazing. You are good."

"I like your breasts, they are so sensitive."

"I've always liked them being played with. But how did you know exactly when I needed my pussy touched."

"When you started squirming, it just felt like the right thing to do."

"Perfect thank you Sara. Please kiss me honey."

After another long sensuous kiss, Annie asked, "Sweetie can I take off you bikini bottom?"

Sara smiled, probably appreciating that both she and Annie were now equally in control. She raised her hips and Annie slipped her bikini bottom off.

Annie kissed her way down Sara's tummy, but stopped when Sara said, "Hey you don't have to do that."

"Maybe not but I really want to. I like giving pleasure and I like you. So it is the most natural thing to want to do."

Sara smiled happily and Annie continued to kiss down Sara's body. Over her tummy, and then soft little kisses down Sara's left thigh and up her right thigh. I was surprised by her gentleness.

And then Annie lips gently landed on Sara's pussy as lightly as a butterfly. Her touch was as sensual as it was delicate.

"Ohhhhh....." Sara sighed.

I watched Annie use her lips to gather Sara's juices and then run her mouth up and through Sara's labia. A pause and then Annie's lips slide down. She used her thumbs to very gently spread Sara even more open. Then Annie's upper lip ran feather soft over Sara's clit and meet the lower lip right at the opening.

Annie kept licking and kissing all over Sara's pussy, always very slowly. It was if she was savouring every taste and touch of the younger girl's sex. I even heard the occasional little slurp as Annie sucked.

I so knew that Sara was loving what Annie was doing as she started to squirm. A lot. And made little almost cat like meows of pleasure. It looked electrifying.

Sara moved her knees even, wider. Silently she seemed to beg Annie for more. But Annie now started moving even slower and even softer. Her slightest touch was taking Sara's breath away.

After what seemed like an eternity Annie ran her tongue straight up Sara's pussy in a single maddeningly slow, agonizingly light lick, lighter over her opening, somehow even more so over her clitoris.

Then tongue extended, Annie focused and lapped at Sara's clit like a kitten takes milk. Sara's eyes closed and she softly called out Annie's name, again and again.

A deep sigh escaped from Sara as Annie's tongue moved and pressed inside her opening. Circling around inside, tracing her circumference. Then slowly, deliberately Annie moved back to Sara's clit.

I guessed from her sighs and moans that Sara was slipping into ecstasy. Driven by the twirling and lapping of my girlfriend's tongue.

Annie's full tongue caressed Sara's clit a little faster and firmer now and Sara's breath shuddered in tiny little gasps. Despite the fact Annie was my girlfriend, I began to admire the skill with which she was fucking Sara.

Sara's fingers curled as she gripped the sheets. Her gasps turned into moans. Her body started trembling. She became very vocal, "Oh yes... Annie. Oh fuck, you are magic. Yes... Make me cum."

Annie's started licking Sara's clit more quickly. Sara's hips pushed up like they wanted to force themselves deep into Annie's face.

"Oh my god. Yes... yes," Sara screamed and she came. Hard.

Then Sara slowly unwound, relaxed and smiled. A smile so very, very sweet. Annie sensuously kissed her way back up Sara's tummy, still like she was being a butterfly. Soft and slow.

Annie ended up lying on top of Sara, resting her cheek on Sara's shoulder. One of Sara's glorious breasts pressed against Annie shoulder. Sara slowly brought her arms around to hug Annie even closer.

"That was beyond fabulous, Annie. I loved it," Sara whispered, kissing Annie's forehead, "You are truly the best ever."

"My pleasure."

"In a moment I will really make sure it is your pleasure. Just let me recover my breath," Sara said.

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Oh yes. I think I was programmed at birth to love going down on a girl."

Sara eventually eased Annie onto her back and rolled on top of her. They kissed and kissed and then Sara slid her body down Annie's. She ran her tongue across Annie's nipples drawing a sigh of pleasure from her. As Sara's mouth kissed its way further down Annie's body, both girl's eyes never left the others even when Sara's knees landed on the floor with her face inches from Annie's pussy.

I wasn't prepared for the response that drew from Annie. Annie smiled so wantonly and spread her legs giving Sara total access to her most private of places.

"You want this baby girl, don't you?" Sara asked.

"Like you wouldn't believe. Please..."

This felt like another body blow for me. I hardly ever saw the degree of lust and abandoning herself to pleasure, as I was now seeing in Annie.

Sarah blew on Annie's pussy causing a familiar shiver to run through Annie's body. Sara's fingertips grazed Annie's wetness and almost reverently spread her pussy lips. Her mouth delicate kissed the folds of Annie's pussy before her tongue slide into my girlfriend's opening. Annie sighed as Sara fucked her with her tongue.

A squeal of frustration when Sara's mouth left her pussy was followed Annie's sigh of satisfaction when she felt a finger slide into her. Sara pumped her finger a few times and then buried it in Annie's pussy.

Sara then slid two fingers into Annie and she pumped her fingers a few more times, Annie's hand went to her breasts and she flicked her nipples with her fingers just as Sarah buried both fingers. Playing with her nipple was a sure sign that Annie was focusing on the pleasure building up inside her.

Sara's tongue flicked against her clit for the first time, gentle teasing little touches. Annie whimpered and her nipples stiffened. She continued to flick her stiff little nipples with her fingers, seemingly more and more desperate to cum.

Sara looked up at Annie with the most innocent look and asked, "Am I doing a good job?"

"Little minx. You are doing a fucking good job. Don't stop."

"Ooh," Sara smiled, "you're really wet now." Even I found Sara's teasing erotic. God only knows what is was doing to Annie.

Sara's tongue, soft and wet, returned to fluttering over her clit while Annie caressed her nipples, both sending more shock waves through her body. They both increased the firmness of their touch and Annie moaned from sensory overload. Two people who knew how to draw total pleasure from Annie's body were working together.

Annie could barely speak, the intensity was becoming all consuming. Then she whispered, "Yes. Oh my God... yes," and began tremble all over. I thought she was about to cum right then and there, but Sara backed off, stopped playing with her clit, and with fingers alone, held her close to but not over the point of no return.

Sara's tongue then flicked out and licked Annie's clit like it was melting ice cream. Low and languid letting the pleasure build again. And then, making the sexiest shape with her mouth, Sara sucked the clit between her lips. Annie just closed her eyes and let Sara do her magic.

When her hips started to grind against her pretty face, Sara while still lavishing attention on Annie's clit, shoved two fingers deep into her. Annie gasped.

Annie increased the intensity of the squeezes of her nipples while Sara never let up with both her mouth and fingers on her pussy. They were working as one totally focused one Annie. I couldn't believe the powerful reactions Sara was drawing from Annie.

And then Annie pushed her hips forward with a loud moan. It seemed like Sara had found something very intense, perhaps she had started stroking my girlfriend's G-spot. That's when Annie just let everything go, in a way I have never heard her lose it before, "Fuck yes. Oh God. Sara... God yes. Make me cum. Holy shit."

My breathing stopped as I watched Annie's back arch, her nipples rock hard. For a moment she dangled on the precipice of pleasure and then she tumbled over, seemingly, delirious with the intensity of her orgasm.

Never had I seen Annie cum that hard before.

Sara savoured the little gush of juices that had leaked from Annie's pussy as she came. And then she kissed her way up Annie's body, again paying particular attention to Annie's sensitive nipples.

As she lay beside Annie, Sara smirked.

Annie smiled back, and said, "You have every right to smirk honey. You knew didn't you?"

Sara nodded.

"Just absolutely knew," Annie continued, "That you would give me the best orgasm of my life."