Butterfly Wings and Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like you gave me my best ever orgasm. We connect."

"Perfect lovers."

Oh God I thought that hurts.

"Not quite perfect yet," Sara giggled, "Once is never enough with a girl like you, to quote an old song."

"Oh so you want more?"

"Yes please, but Annie I want to look into your eyes while you touch me."

As Annie ran her finger across Sara's pussy lips, Sara reached up her hand and stroked Annie's face.

Sara softly whispered, "You are so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself sneaking glances at you on the train, when we met for coffee and even today at the pool."

"I like you looking. Realizing on the train that an incredibly gorgeous girl was interested in me was a complete turn on."

Sara smiled and then her mouth opened as Annie slipped a finger into her pussy. "Oh God, Annie, that feels good. You make me sound like I seduced you. I think you led that little game."

"Me?" Annie questioned, as she pumped her fingers in and out of Sara's pussy.

"You tease, you know you did. Flirting at the coffee shop. Mmm... that's good. That bikini... topless. And..."

"And what honey?"

"I... loved it. And," Sara whimpered, "Now that we are lovers I can stare all I like."

"All you like you gorgeous, gorgeous girl."

"Oh God your fingers feel good. Kiss me please."

Annie bent down and firmly and sensually kissed Sara while, all the time, continuing to slide her fingers in and out of Sara's pussy.

With her fingers in Sara's pussy her thumb went to her clit. Sara moaned in pleasure. And with more dexterity than I could manage, her fingers played inside Sara's pussy while her thumb strummed her clit.

"Oh honey," Sara moaned, "So...fucking... good."

Annie's fingers searched out the sensitive bundle of nerves in Sara's pussy. And when she found them the combination of both those nerves and her clit being stimulated send Sara's passion into overdrive.

"Oh fuck yes I'm cumming."

And with a momentary look of wonder at Annie, Sara's eyes rolled back and she embraced the freight train of an orgasm that rumbled through her.

After Sara recovered her breath she smiled at Annie, and said, "Thank you. That was perfect."

Annie and Sara snuggled together and cuddled together for half an hour or so, just occasionally stroking each other's body. Words seemed superfluous, their love making had totally connected them. Then Annie stirred and suggested a swim.

They walked naked down the stairs holding hands. Frankly it was one of the most amazing sights I had ever seen. Individually beautiful they made a gorgeous couple, though the idea of my girlfriend being with someone else made the experience very bittersweet, with the emphasis on bitter.

In the pool they sat on the step and talked mainly about their childhoods and pets. Annie as an only child had been spoilt, as she had freely admitted to me years ago, and she had cats and dogs and even a horse.

As she told Sara her animal stories, all of which I had heard before, Sara giggled in delight. And added some stories of her own about her smaller number of pets, but animals who were clearly equally loved.

For me the conversation felt familiar, but almost heartbreaking. Annie telling me the same stories four years ago had convinced me that we were starting on a serious relationship.

Perhaps a similar thought went through Sara's mind. She swam up to Annie and put her arms around her neck. They kissed and then Sara said, "Hey I don't mean to pry but how long have your previous relationships with girls lasted."

"I had one in first year that lasted a few months. But in the last few years they have been short. The most recent, last summer on vacation, was a one day stand. Why do you ask?"

"Because like the old song I told you about, once is never enough with a girl like you."

Annie laughed, "Seriously Sara. Up to today I had only made love to one person, Zac. Today we made love. I want you as a lover not a fuck buddy, if you will have me."

"Oh God honey, you scare me. I have never, so quickly, got so close to anyone as I feel I am getting with you."

Annie drew Sara into her and kissed her. "Don't be scared honey," Annie whispered, "I know what you mean by once is never enough with a girl like you. Now that it seems to be becoming our song, you have got to send it to me so I can listen to it on the train."

"Of course I will send you the song," Sara smiled happily before becoming very serious, "But Annie I am seriously over short relationships with curious girls. You have a relationship with Zac, so while today was completely sexually fulfilling, emotionally I am still holding back. I am looking for a serious girlfriend, one who wants hold my hand and tell me that she loves me, when I eventually come out to my family."

"If you are this wonderful when you hold back, imagine how wonderful it will be when you don't."

I noticed that Annie didn't address Sara's concerns, but Sara seemed ok with Annie's answer.

Annie and Sara held each other for about twenty minutes before they got out of the pool. Annie just watched as Sara dressed herself and, after they kissed and promised each other they would meet up soon, Sara slipped out the front door.

Annie tidied up the lunch dishes grabbed her bikini top and wandered upstairs to her old bedroom.

She got the old metal box out and I assumed she would put the bikini back from where she had got it this morning. But she reached inside and pulled out a photo. Obviously Annie thought a paper copy hidden at her parents' house was safer than digital.

I was stunned to see the photo was a selfie of her and Carlos's wife wearing incredibly skimpy bikinis, in fact Annie was wearing the one that was now in her hand. And in the photo the two women touched lips topless.

I remembered Annie telling Sara she had a one day stand on vacation and guessed that it was with Carlos's wife. I couldn't believe she had spent part of our most romantic vacation fucking someone else. I had no idea.

And then giggling she pulled out a dildo from the metal case, a double headed one designed for two girls to play with. I didn't mind that she was obviously bisexual but I didn't get why she couldn't tell me.

I watched her take out a photo of me and the card and the carefully preserved flower that I had given her on our first anniversary. She looked at them for the longest time before she carefully put it back in the box, locked it and placed it in the wardrobe.

I would have given anything to know exactly what she was thinking about me at that moment.

Annie hung her bikini in the wardrobe and got dressed. This time she put on a bra so that when she looked at herself in the mirror, a completely normal Annie looked back. Sighing she turned her back on the secret life that was behind the closed wardrobe doors and headed downstairs and out of the house, presumably going home.

I wandered into Annie's room before I left. I looked in her wardrobe in two minds about looking in the metal box. Opening it was likely to be a bit of a heart breaker, so I decided to leave it alone at least for the moment.

But I couldn't help but notice that there were some clothes hanging in the wardrobe, her bikini but also a couple of dresses. And they were shorter and sexier than anything I had actually seen her wear. In fact one was so backless that a bra was impossible. Instinctively I checked her drawers and found some of some black thong underwear and silk stockings.

I recalled a couple of occasions she went out without me and said she it was more convenient to get ready at her parents' house. It didn't seem odd at the time, but now I was sure that she went out in these more sexy outfits. I hadn't checked but I now doubted her parents were at home on those nights.

What disappointed me was not that she wore them, but that she didn't wear them for me.

As I then wandered the house making sure everything was alright, I realized that while part of me was hurt and numb, another bit of me was intrigued by how Annie would be when I got home. Now that I knew would I actually notice a change in her behaviour?

I realized that as I knew, our relationship was likely destroyed, but I still wanted to know why and indeed what she actually thought about me over these last four years. She had repeatedly said she loved me, but despite that, today with Sara was not her first affair.

At home that night I had one of the most bizarre evening of my life. Anyone observing us would have seen a normal happy couple, chatting and joking. And at one level we were.

Annie in particular, I realized, seemed skilled at what I think psychologists called cognitive dissonance. Namely that capacity to easily do the opposite of what you say you are doing.

For a while that was fun, but increasingly my mind wasn't fully in the conversation, it felt like a storm was starting to rage bringing with it doubts and uncertainties. In particular I began to wonder what difference it made that Annie had said she and Sara made love?

"You seem stressed honey," Annie asked at one stage.

"I am I bit. A knotty problem with my thesis," I said lying.

"I just know two things to relax you. Let me massage your shoulders and we can talk about our next summer vacation."

"Ok," I said taking off my shirt and resolving to try to see if I could catch her out, "I would like that. By the way how is you mentoring of Sara going?"

"Good I think. I caught up with her today and we had lunch. God your shoulders are tense. Sara is really interested in the same Master's programme as me."

Interesting, I thought, Annie isn't lying. Just not telling me anywhere near the full story.

"That is sweet of you to help her. What is she like?"

Annie laughed, "You would like her. She is very good looking, I might have to keep you apart."

That's clever I thought. Establishing a reason we can't meet. Two can play at that game.

"I love you. So you can trust me."

"I know I can, your trust and love is so precious."

"Your fingers are magic," I said quickly changing the subject. All I could think was what the fuck. How could Annie talk about trust after what she had done today?

"I think your shoulders are getting more relaxed."

"Yes they are. Do you and Sara have much else in common, other than being good looking scientists?"

"We both love animals. It's nice to help her at university but we don't talk about much else. I am not sure we have much in common."

God, I thought, that is not what she said to Sara. It was like Annie lived in two different worlds. And suddenly I actually felt a concern for Sara, she was younger and more vulnerable. Annie was either serious about helping her come out or she was playing with her as much as me.

"Thank you for the massage honey. I feel a lot better," I said, lying for the second time.

Annie smiled, "Maybe, but you still look stressed. I want to make you feel good. Let's have dinner and then we can make love."

Her concern was so like the Annie I had come to love. Yet after today I wasn't sure I really knew Annie any more. She seemed to be in a parallel dimension to me, one with different rules. If I hadn't seen Annie make love to Sara I wouldn't have believed her able to do it, let alone talk to me tonight like nothing had happened.

As we prepared dinner, Annie asked, "What do you want to do this summer vacation?"

"Last year was such a romantic place. Want to go back there?"

"Maybe, but we should investigate other options, unless you really want to go deep sea fishing again. It's certainly the best place for that."

Another opportunity I thought.

"I enjoyed my day fishing. And that couple we meet, Carlos was a really good guy. What was his wife's name?"

"Maria."

"But I felt guilty leaving you alone."

"Hey don't feel guilty," Annie said rubbing my shoulder, "It is good for us as a couple to have our own interests. I was fine when you were away."

Fucking hell I found myself thinking. Own interests? I fish with Carlos and Annie fucks Maria. In my world they aren't the same thing.

"What did you do, when we were fishing?"

"You know the usual girl stuff. Shopping, lunch, a cocktail, some sun baking."

And don't forget the fucking, I thought now completely irritated.

But I realized then that I not going to be able to live like this. I was in a really good place until I saw that piece of paper flutter out of Annie's hand on the train. It set of a chain of events that showed that Annie and I were living in parallel dimensions.

And that seems way too stressful and chaotic for me.

But I don't know how I can even begin to discuss the issue with Annie. What would she say? Perhaps, oh honey didn't I mention that we were in a v-shaped polygamous triad with Sara.

I laughed out loud at the ridiculousness of it all, and Annie smiled and said, "Good, you are happy now. Tomorrow I will go on line and look at vacation spots."

Annie's phone pinged, and she looked at it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her smile.

"It is just Sara thanking me," she said as she texted back, "Let me reply and after dinner you and I are so going to bed."

And I just knew I was going to have to look at her phone again.