Butterfly's Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm happy to see you've relaxed a bit," she began, "but I'm not going to lie to you. We’ll do our best, but I can't promise you that you'll survive- sometimes a new vampire can't control himself. That's a big part of the reason for our ritual- to see if he has what it takes. But really, Bobby's not that fast or strong. He only has his teeth going for him at this point- so even if he fails you'll most likely only end up with a nasty scar."

My chest rose and fell with a single large breath. "I heard you say sacrifice earlier. I'm not that stupid." My eyes clouded. "If you're really going to kill me, I'd rather just know."

Norma shook her head. "You're not listening. Sacrifice really means giving something valuable. Bobby's sacrifice will be not killing you when his lust is at its peak. And you know how we're going to get his lust to its peak, don't you?"

My eyes widened.

She nodded. "That's right. Like I said, some of our sacrifices do enjoy themselves."

"So he's going to, like, fuck me?"

"Yeah," she said. "Exactly like that. You see, the other reason for the ritual is his body needs to be rid of his spermatozoa." She paused to grin. "All of it."

My nose wrinkled. "What?"

"You heard me," she said. "His temperature has killed all the little swimmers, but his body is still reacting to them, kind of like the body reacts to dead viruses too, only worse. But don’t worry. Vampires don't carry disease and you can't get pregnant. But really, those should be the least of your worries- after all, you could be dead come sunrise. Let's go."

She started to turn, but stopped when I put my fingers to her forearm.

"Wait," I said with a swallow. "If I do die, can you make it, well, you know, a death that my father won't be ashamed of?"

She smiled. "If you die, I'll see that you even get to say goodbye to him- if that's what you want."

My brow dropped. My head leaned to one side. "And how will I do that if I'm dead."

"Hello?" she sneered with her eyes way wider than they needed to be. "I'm dead. Grow a brain."

My lips formed a purse. I took another deep breath and leaned until I was well within her personal space. "Quit inferring I'm stupid," I insisted in a slow whisper. "I may not be old enough to have fucked George Washington, but that doesn't make me an idiot."

She looked away and tongued her upper lip. "You're right," she said, turning back to me. "I apologize. And I'm not quite old enough to have known Washington, thank you. Now let's get on with it, shall we?"

I followed Norma into the dark structure, across a narrow foyer, and up a steep flight of stairs. With me still on the topmost step, she turned and looked back, her face lit only by the moonlight slicing through a gabled window. She pulled the package of gum from her jacket, extended a stick, and held it my way.

"No, thanks," I said with a shake of my head.

She nodded, unwrapped the gum, and popped it into her mouth. "Bobby picked you for his last," she said, wadding the wrapping paper. "Out of everyone, he chose you. Isn't that sexy? I mean, first time is kinda special- but last is the berries."

I leaned my head to one side. "The berries?"

"I guess I'm dating myself." She paused to smile and issue a subtle giggle. "The last time is the bomb, don't you think?"

"I guess so," I said with a shrug.

She stopped chewing. Her eyes roamed my form. She tossed the tiny ball of paper over her shoulder and leaned my way. I stretched up to meet her. A split second later, her cold lips met my warm ones. This time she tasted of cinnamon candy instead of ash, but I think I'd have kissed her back anyway.

She put her hands to my cheeks and urged me up that final step. There she pulled my body to hers and, for the better part of a minute, our lips massaged one another. Her hands roamed my form, first petting, then caressing, and finally groping my flesh.

Funny how long a minute can be. And not.

"I so want to be you," she whispered the instant our lips parted. She shook her head once, then turned and took two steps away from me.

For longer than we had kissed, she looked at the closed door in front of her. When at last she spun back toward me, all trace of a smile was gone. "Take your clothes off," she said between smacks. "Then come inside. We're all going to be there for you, just in case."

She disappeared through the door and I turned my eyes downward to where the dark stairwell beckoned. My eyes narrowed. I knew I wasn't going to flee- I just didn't know why. With a swallow, I brought my fingers to the lower edge of my halter top and lifted it over my head. Tossing the flimsy garment aside, I looked down to my erect nipples, wondering if they were hard from the chill, or something more. I didn't have to wonder long- the instant I pushed my jeans down the scent of my arousal wafted upward through the cool air.

What kind of deviant are you to want this? I wondered. Thin cotton followed denim to the floor and I stepped out of my panties. It doesn't matter why, I decided. You may as well enjoy it.

Pushing the door wide, I strode into the room and looked at each of the vampires in turn. I wondered if they were jealous of me, of my warmth, of my living body. If they were, I could not tell. In the dim light they were just shadows, except where the moon sliced through another gabled window to illuminate the pale, slender, naked vampire standing at the foot of the bed. My eyes dropped to where Bobby's hands shielded his loins. Hoping he thought my smile due to something other than amusement, I sauntered toward him doing my best imitation of a runway model and threw my arms over his bony shoulders.

"Are you ready for me?" I asked, blowing my frosty breath across his darkened lips.

At once, he cut his eyes to the side. "I don't want to do this."

Out of the shadows, Norma took a step forward. "You must."

"I don't want to hurt her," he insisted.

"It's too late for that."

Bobby shook his head. "I can't. I just can't."

She shrugged and turned her eyes to me. "Then there won't be a sacrifice. We can just devour her."

A gasp rushed from my throat. My eyes bulged.

"No," Bobby insisted. "You can't. It's against the ..."

Sliding my arms together, I grasped his dark locks and steered his face toward me. "It's ok," I said, trying to sound calm. "I trust you." Not giving him time to respond, I pulled his mouth to mine.

He really wasn't that good of a kisser, at least at first. I let go of his hair and brought my hands to his back. His flesh felt like the leather seats of a car on a winter day- soft but oh so cold. I felt a cool tickle at my side, then the pressure of his palms on my hips. He started to kiss me back and I moved my hands to his buttocks, where I gave a good squeeze.

Bobby jumped and whimpered. One of the vampires, Mathilda I think, giggled. I wanted to slap her- he deserved better. I slid my hands about his flank and between our forms seeking that which he had hidden from me before. When I grasped him he yelped and pulled away, breaking our kiss- but I did not let go.

He was far from huge, but never had I felt anyone so hard- like a stocking wrapped about an iron pipe. I took a half-step back, then pulled him toward me by my makeshift leash. "Is this all for me?"

"Oh, God," he gasped with a shiver. "Yes."

I kissed him again. His lips seemed warmer this time- and he knew a bit more what to do with them. I squeezed him again and he moaned into my mouth. His hands again found my hips, and then my ass.

Are vampires all this hard, I wondered, or does he want me that much?

As if to answer my question, Bobby picked me up and hurled me onto the bed. I gasped and rolled to look back at him with my eyes wide. A moment later, I shifted my gaze to Norma. Bobby's not that fast or strong?

Again, he answered my silent question, pouncing and pinning me to the mattress. "You're so beautiful," he whispered before kissing me again. His hands found my breasts, but his kneading left much to be desired. I couldn't help but whimper.

He pulled back at once. "I'm sorry," he gasped. "Did I hurt you?"

I liked him better aggressive, though I had to admit his timid side had a certain charm too. With a smile, I sat up and slid my hand down his body. "Hurt me?" I whispered, once again grasping his masculinity. "Only by keeping this from me for so long."

I reclined, pulling him after me. As if choreographed, he slid atop me and I guided his rampant member to my sex. With eyes wide, he waited while I rubbed the cool softness of his head amid the warm moistness of my folds. "There," I whispered when I felt him seated at my entry. "Whenever you're ready."

Well, he was ready. Fortunately I was ready too, for the most part- but his first plunge still left both my passage and my eyes wider than they had been before.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked again.

With a subtle grin seizing my lips, I cut my eyes to Norma. How could anyone believe he would kill me? My grin became a smile and I turned my eyes upward. "Shut up and fuck me!" I whispered. I had so always wanted to say that!

Fuck me he did. At first, he felt much like one of my toys. So big. So hard. So cold. Soon I noticed I was warming him, wetting him, loosening for him- just like one of my toys, except I knew he could feel it. I wondered how I felt to him- was I hotter, tighter, sexier, than any woman he'd felt before? I had to be!

I glanced at the shadows surrounding us and tried to imagine what our audience might be experiencing. Surely, they wouldn't need me if one of them could inspire Bobby's passion. Were they envious of me, and what I could do that none of them could? Did they want to join us? Were they touching themselves, pretending they were me? If not, they should have been!

My next inhale was accompanied by a subtle snarl. I turned my attention upward to Bobby. His eyes were closed and his features taut, except for a nose that wrinkled each time he drove himself into me. My hips began to match his motion. He began rubbing me just right, starting an itching that begged to be scratched. I shifted so he could rub it just that little more and rub it he did. Our friction igniting something I had never felt before, a burning tingle that spread through my loins like fire through kindling.

It happened before I really knew it could, let alone would. For an instant, I thought I might weep, but then I wailed instead. My fingernails bit into his back. My spine arched upward. My eyes quivered behind drooping lids. My legs snapped about his ass and I pulled myself onto him, holding him while tremors coursed through my body.

Don't you dare ask if that hurts! I thought the instant I could think anything at all. Just in case he might have harbored any such foolish notion, I grabbed his hair and pulled his mouth to mine.

But he never asked. And it didn't hurt. Or maybe it did, when he started groping my bosom again. I whimpered again too, but not because I wanted him to stop.

Up and down. The rhythm of his body and of my passions. For several minutes we rose and fell together, but it was too good to last.

I was ascending again when Bobby did just the opposite, collapsing upon my form. He gasped two times in rapid succession, then emitted a third, longer lament. He buried his cock within me. His lips found my neck.

In the same heartbeat, I heard another gasp- not his and not mine. I shot my eyes to the source of the sound and found Norma within arm's reach, her wide eyes locked on where Bobby's lips covered my neck. His lips, not his teeth. I shook my head just enough to get her attention. When her eyes locked on mine, a smile spread across her face. She took a step backward.

His lips left my neck and settled near my ear. "You are so beautiful," he whispered just before he groaned. His body shuddered. His fingers dug into the tender flesh of my bosom. His cock burrowed within my depths, seeking that last bit of me it had yet to touch.

He began to whimper, like a puppy left alone for the first time. Not knowing what else to do, I held him there while he came. And came. And came.

I'd never felt a man spurting inside me before, but Bobby I did. His cool offering set off a tingling higher than the burning I had experienced before. A chill rather than a warmth spread through my form and a subtler seizure rippled through my body after it- like the perfect dessert after the perfect meal. I closed my eyes and savored that moment when Bobby and I were one- a single trembling, moaning, quaking, panting, shuddering, whimpering, loving soul.

Funny how long a moment can last. And not.

Our passions spent, we lay there with our skins clinging to one another due to a sheen of sweat that I could not recall having produced. I noticed my heart beating and wondered if he could feel it too. My hands slid along his back, up his neck, and into his locks. These I used to pull his face to mine.

"See," I whispered, "it's gonna be ok."

Bobby's eyes sparkled like a field of fireflies. "Why didn't I know you when I was alive?"

Afraid he might ask some other foolish question, I smothered his mouth with mine. Again, he kissed me back. Our mouths meshed. Our lips caressed. Our tongues danced. Closing my eyes, I licked his lips. His tongue. His gums. And his teeth.

I'd done the same before dozens of times with more men than I cared to remember, but none of them were vampires. The first hint of my crime was a salty metallic taste. I thought it was his flavor at first, until I noticed the warmth that came with it.

My eyes opened and I looked straight into a pair of amber beacons. I tried to pull away, but he sucked my tongue so hard it drew my face against his.

Bobby's not that fast or strong? Lying bitch!

I squealed my anguish, but his eyes only grew brighter until I was compelled to clamp my own eyes tight. Even then, I could still see his glow through my eyelids. I tried to cry, "You're hurting me!" but I only mumbled into his mouth and prayed that he somehow understood my muffled plea.

For a heartbeat, I thought he had. The light faded. He let go of my tongue. With a smile spreading across my face I popped my eyes open, expecting to thank him.

My smile faded faster than had the amber glow from his orbs. Before me, Norma held Bobby the vampire by the throat. His dark eyes were wide with the ends dropping to match the curve of his mouth. "I'm so sorry," he squealed before turning his eyes to Norma. "I was going to, wasn't I?"

She nodded.

"No," Bobby whimpered, reaching toward me.

Sitting up, I reached back, but Norma just shook her head and hurled him from the bed, over the footboard, and into the clutch of shadows gathered near the door. With a rush, they were gone, leaving my panties swirling in the air beyond the door.

I turned my wide, wet eyes to my sole companion. "Are they going to..."

Norma sat beside me on the mattress and pulled my head to her shoulder. "They already have."

Tears rolled from both of my eyes. "No," I gasped before a series of sobs rendered speaking impossible.

Norma clutched me closer and ran her fingers through my hair. "I wish I could cry," she whispered.

My chest shuddered as I tried to regain control of my grief at least enough to speak. "I killed him," I managed to whimper.

"No," Norma insisted. "But he was going to kill you."

"You don't understand," I insisted. "I cut my tongue on his teeth. He didn't bite me!"

"It doesn't matter," Norma said. "A vampire must be in control at all times, and Bobby wasn't. He'd have killed someone not meant to die- but you helped prevent that. Do not doubt we are in your debt."

With a pout on my face, I wrenched myself from her grip. "What is wrong with you? He was such a nice boy! Why did you even make him a vampire anyway?"

Her lips formed that close-lipped grin I'd already learned to despise. "Because nice boys make the best vampires. What would happen if someone like that guy you were with- what was his name?"

"Mick!"

"Yes," she said. "Mick. Can you imagine him being a vampire? What about the high school quarterback? Or," she paused to laugh, "a cheerleader? Those people are already used to getting what they want. You saw what power did to Bobby, imagine what it would do to them? Don't you see why we have to have a sacrifice- to be sure?"

My eyes narrowed. "And what was your sacrifice? How did you prove yourself?"

"Well," she began, "it's a little different for a woman. Men lose all their spermatozoa in one night. We lose all our ova." She shook her head. "Can you say the period from hell? Suffering through that without killing someone is enough of a test. But you're not going to be a vampire, so you don't have to worry about it."

I cycled a massive breath and imagined what I did have to worry about. "Are you going to kill me like you said?"

"When did I say that?"

"You told Bobby if he didn't fuck me, you'd have to devour me."

Norma's lips formed that smile again. "Of course I wasn't going to kill you," she replied. "If Bobby didn't go through with it, I was going to kill him, but I knew that didn't really frighten him- but hurting you did. Besides, he did fuck you- and pretty well, I think."

I shook my head and looked toward the door. "This makes so little sense." Tears welled in my eyes. "He really was so nice, I think, well, I'm not even sure what I think."

She smiled again, a real smile with teeth, and reached with her hand to cover mine. "Yes, Bobby was quite the gentleman. He made his choice and took his chances. But that's the way life is and not every gentleman is cut out to be a vampire. Some are meant to be husbands- you might consider looking for one, maybe in a library instead of a club."

I looked up and shared her smile. "Yeah, maybe I will."

"Good," she replied. "You should live for something other than quickies on a hillside and you're right- you aren't stupid. Plus, since the brain comes free with the body, you may as well use it, don't you think?"

I allowed myself a giggle. "I guess so."

"I know so," she said. "Now let's have a look at that tongue."

I opened my mouth and stuck out my wounded appendage.

She grimaced. "You must have been pretty excited to not feel that. I think we'll need to get you sewn up."

So a vampire drove me to the emergency room to get my tongue stitched up. There were so many things I wanted to ask her, but a waiting room didn't seem like the right place for such questions. It was the wee hours before we were done and by then I was yawning every few minutes.

"I've forgotten what it's like to be sleepy," she said as we reached the little white car. "I think I better keep the keys."

Norma settled into the driver's seat, then reached for her breast pocket and half-pulled the pack of smokes from her jacket. "Do you mind?"

"I do!" I said. "It's my friend's car, remember?"

She laughed, "Yeah, I remember," and pulled her gum out instead, then held a stick my way.

I accepted it. "Thanks."

"My pleasure," she replied, unwrapping a stick of her own.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself," I suggested. "Like how'd you become a vampire."

She glanced my way and smiled. "You really want to know?"

"I do."

"On one condition."

"What?" I asked.

"You tell me what it's like to orgasm the way you did."

"Deal," I said. "You first."

She shrugged and reached for the ignition. "Ok, but it may not be the exciting story you think it will be. Did you notice the church across the river from the fort? I don't expect you saw it in the dark. I was married there, just before the Civil War. Back then..."