Buttermilk Field Ch. 02

Story Info
Richard gets rough.
1.2k words
3.89
16.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Chapter Two. Richard gets rough.

It had been a year since Richard gave me a job growing, preparing and hand making crisps. I felt so grateful that he had helped me out of debt in giving me employment.

But even more so that he and I had adapted so well as an intimate couple and I had come to love him extravagantly

He could never give me enough of it and I always ached to repel his amazing high libido. We'd spend gorgeous evening in front of the TV simply loving each other to the extreme, I loved the feel, scent and taste of his gorgeous high voltage cock which stood so proudly upright to receive my spoiling. His balls were divine and readily responded to my touch with a jerk upwards of his cock pulsing in my mouth, the more I squeezed and balled Richard the more I felt it throb into my tongue, which was absolutely a wonderfully warm and riveting experience.

He'd sigh and moan and hold his breath as I felt him slightly push it into my throat and when my lips felt the hair routes surrounding his masculinity, I knew I had sucked his seven inch cock to the full and felt it throb into my throat. I experienced just a little dribble as he pre-cum which perfectly lubricated its bulbous head for easier sucking.

I found out how to hold my breath for six minutes so I could give Richard a real good experience of feeling his cock fuck my throat.

And when that was done he would let me relax and get my breath back whilst he gave me the same and it was beautiful. I could only get such a hard on with Richard, he had a way of frigging me in his mouth and balling me as I planted myself on all fours in preparation for his fuck. He'd slip his face under and between, still sucking my cock but working his fingers, massaging my butt and rimming my hole which made for a beautiful sensation, then he prompted me to crouch down lower into his face and I felt him beautifully suck and lick me up.

He murmured he loved to do that and made me promise that I would forever be all tight ass for him because he would always want his dose of it in his face and I was glad to serve him regularly. I felt to be all ass for Richard was truly wonderful between all the hardworking in the potato field and often I felt him come up behind me, as I bent to pick up freshly dug potatoes, and there in the middle of Buttermilk Field I'd be fucked for good measure because he said he just couldn't wait till later.

It felt good in the heat of the sun and we were well hidden beneath the potato plants, enough that he could get his stiff cock into me by laying sideways and one of the most wonderful things was being ass for him like that. I simply loved the feeling of it slip in and out of my hole. I closed my eyes always when he fucked me and felt my whole being melt into a wonderful warm belonging, when I felt we were as one, when he had me full length and I felt his hot spunk dribble down the inside of my thigh.

Afterwards he'd help me bag up saying that he had gotten me behind in production and we soon caught up.

He slapped my ass telling me how divine I looked picking up potatoes in my tight holed jeans and how he just could not resist the temptation to fuck me there and then.

I remember finishing the furrow allotted to me for the day, smelling of his spunk on my face and in my mouth when, after his fuck of me I sucked him off and enjoyed the spurt of his warm cream in my throat. Out came the cola to quench the thirst and I felt like a million dollars down under and all over after my body had raved for him.

Then later, after dinner he'd want me again. We worked and played hard and when he wanted to take me in his blue silk pyjamas I was soon ready to be all ass for him again.

He really teased and tantalised me and now I had reached the status of having my picture on the crisp packets I had produced, I do believe he worried that some floozy would come and take me away for herself.

He needn't have worried. He had all I ever wanted and after our evening sound fucking over the edge of the settee we showered and frigged each other awhile before getting down to some real nice mutual oral.

His lovely cock was lovely in my mouth and to tease his foreskin tight back whilst I sucked his p-hole was divine, especially feeling him doing likewise and I felt my cock pulsing to his deep, deep sucking and balling.

We knew how to make it last. The climax when we both erupted was glorious but we wanted to make the foreplay last too, so we could both thoroughly enjoy discovery and exploration in finding those little small things about each other's sexuality. The Japanese rings Richard picked up from An Summers were perfect when suitable ringed and adjusted around the girth of a cock and it was fun placing them as well, he had also bought (Japanese again) some various sized anal vibrators which he was eager to try on me .

I was happy to do that as a prelude to the real thing and enjoyed his play, teasing them deep into my ass - each with a different sound and vibration which was really lovely, and when he wanted me this way or that I gladly obliged and so enjoyed him playing with me like that.

"You ass was made for this David" he said plunging the biggest up inside me and I felt the stretch and the surge and I was wide open for him to suck and prosper his tongue into me after each plunge, the he lavished sucking each vibrator after he'd fucked me with them, each giving a particular fruit flavour like strawberry and banana By the time he came to fuck me for real bare backed and on all fours I was well numbed. He had gotten himself so worked up and feverish for my ass that he really fucked me rough, grasping the contours' of my ass as he held tight for a deep probing fuck with a cock that seemed twice the size than normal.

Then his face was into me again, then some more energetic fucking, then face, then fucks and he really had his meal of me, sucking his lips frantically like a mad animal.

Our relationship was changing into something more. Something that I was getting used to; yet something that scared me a little.

Richard seemed like a time bomb waiting to explode and having me in the potato field was a regular thing.

Could I adjust to his ever increasing hunger for me or would I have to find a way to slow him down a bit?

To Be Continued...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers