Buttfucked Twice in One Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnice66
notnice66
333 Followers

Dale is panting and wipes the sweat off his face and torso with a tea towel. I stand and he pulls me over for a warm kiss and asks if I’m OK. I snuggle against him and say yeah, but my bummy is smarting. He says if he’d known what a hot fuck I am he would have been coming over to see me real often. I wonder if that is what I want, watching him wipe his sweaty face with the tea towel again. I see that more drops of semen are gathered at his foreskin and go to my knees and clean that wonderful cock, thinking about fucking it a couple of times a week. I suck it and roll the balls. He laughs and says I’ve milked him dry. I look up at him and pout and he says he’s going to come visit me during his lunch break on Monday maybe Tuesday and to make sure I’m home.

On the way home, I marvel at what has happened. I can’t believe how much I loved being butt fucked and treated like a whore. Not just that, but I’ve never enjoyed fellatio before, and rarely allowed any of my lovers to cum in my mouth – let alone swallow semen. I also wonder that I don’t feel guilty for cheating on Gavin. I’ve never been unfaithful before, and never imagined it. But I do have a guilt flash at the thought of having screwed my mother’s lover, though I also feel something like triumph. Amazingly, I want more sex and touch my breasts as I drive. I know Gavin will likely be watching car racing on TV when I get in, and I wonder how best to seduce him…

notnice66
notnice66
333 Followers
12