Button Down Dress

Story Info
He hates her housedresses till he figures out the code.
2.4k words
4.51
56k
43
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
411 Followers

She came into the bedroom with a platter of fruit, cheeses, crackers and veggies. He had brought in a bottle of wine and two glasses. They owned a king sized bed and they also had a 50" television in their bedroom and they preferred to sit in bed and watch television in the evenings. The room was their solace and after busy days at work, they retreated to their bedroom and helped the other shed the concerns of the day.

But this night, the dress she was wearing was the concern. Not the ones she wore when she went to work or to social events. She always looked fantastic and he was often proud to be seen with her. She had impeccable taste and she knew just what to wear to compliment her figure. She was petite and curvy. She didn't run or play tennis or any of that. She practiced yoga and she liked to walk. Her body was just fine with him. Her brown skin had a golden glow to it and she had big very dark brown eyes and wore her hair in very fine dreadlocks. It had been very short and she wasn't happy with it at first, but it had grown out and was longer and thicker and looked great.

She was a pretty woman and she always made him feel good except for when she put those damn dresses on. When she came home from work, she took off those wonderful clothes and put on some of the ugliest house dresses he'd ever seen. She seemed to have an endless collection of them and at first he couldn't believe the stylish and sexy woman he loved would come home and put on those old fashioned dresses like his mother wore.

Some of them were kind of faded and a few had rips or tears in them. They had all belonged to her mother and she loved them. When he first asked her about them, she had given him a strange look and said they were comfortable.

He understood that. He liked to wear sweat pants and tee shirts around the house and in the summer, he wore shorts and sleeveless shirts. Being comfortable was a plus. But those damn dresses?

He remembered that she had told him "I have to wear bras and stuff like that all day long but when I come home, I don't want to have anything pinching or squeezing me. I want to feel free and comfy and these dresses do that just fine."

"But baby," he argued, "why can't you wear sweat pants or something?"

"I don't like to wear pants much," she replied. And she did have long shapely legs that looked good in dresses and in pants.

"Old ladies wear those dresses," he grumbled.

"Why should they have all the fun?" she asked.

"Why do you wear them?" he asked.

"I'll show you," she said.

She walked out of the room and went to the kitchen to cook. She made a great meal and she had baked a pie and the subject of the dress was pushed aside. They were both good cooks and they enjoyed cooking for each other and they often compared notes and recipes.

Many evenings, they cooked together. But he loved her gumbo and always enjoyed it and with some French bread, a salad and the right beer, it was an occasion.

That night as they were getting ready for bed, he shook his head as she walked into the bedroom still in that damn dress.

"You were going to show me why you wear that damn dress," he reminded her.

She smiled. "These dresses are really comfortable. I like to feel comfy when I'm at home. But there is a signal to my dresses. This one is loose and easy."

She tugged at the neckline and pulled it up and over her head in a second. "It's too big and I can get out of it fast. Like when I have been thinking about you all day long and I can't wait for the time when we're alone here in the bedroom and I can finally ravish you like I want."

She didn't have a stitch on under that dress. And she had definitely gotten his attention. She walked right up to him as he sat on the side of the bed and stood between his legs. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. He loved feeling her arms slide around his neck as she returned his kiss. He slid his hands down her back and cupped her butt in his hands

"One of my friends says I'm the luckiest guy in the world because I got the pretty black girl with the greatest ass to be with me," he told her.

"He has good taste," she said softly.

She tangled her fingers in his brown hair and gazed into his blue eyes.

"Do you and your friends often have discussions about my ass?"

"None of their wives have one like yours, baby. I'm lucky. And no, we don't often have those discussions. Usually only after you come to see me and you turn and walk away and they see this thing and they can't help it," he replied.

"Uh huh. Well, if they like my ass, they should have married a black girl. They're all with skinny white women so oh well," she replied.

"What is this ravishing me you spoke of?" he asked.

She was unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest as she went along. This was nice, he thought. She licked his nipple and sucked it. He moaned and closed his eyes

"I'm doing it now. You just enjoy," she told him.

He was.

She pulled the shirt from his body and then unbuttoned his jeans and started tugging at the zipper. His hard on was making it difficult to get the zipper down so he stood up and pulled it down and rolled his pants down and kicked them away.

Her eyes lit up and she went down on her knees and he held his breath as she took his penis in her hand and his heart quickened when he felt her tongue licking the tip. She licked around the head and down the shaft, all the way to his balls and then back up.

"Oh God..." he groaned, "oh baby...."

She took the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked it. He moved his hips forward and she swirled her tongue around the head. Her mouth was wonderful, warm and soft and her tongue licked and swirled and he sighed and marveled at her skill. She said she liked the way he tasted and she liked sucking him. How lucky could he be?

He lifted her in his arms and laid her across the bed. Her hair was tousled, her eyes were shining with heat and her lips looked just a bit swollen. She was panting and her tits were moving up and down and he got a bit harder just looking at her. She looked so hot and so ready to be fucked. He straddled her and took his cock in his hand and nudged her legs up with his knees. He buried his cock in her pussy and with a deep sigh, started thrusting. She wrapped her arms around him again and lifted her hips to match his strokes.

They rocked together as he kissed her throat and then the side of her face and she pulled his lips to hers and licked the inside of his mouth and her tongue breezed over his. She knew what he liked. He felt the tingling and knew he was going to come soon. He reached down and started caressing her clit and he felt her body arch and she let out a low deep moan. He felt her exhale and he knew she was coming and he came as well.

After they had made love, he held her close and asked her, "So the big baggy dress is cool so you can get out of it fast? It means you want to ravish me?"

She smiled. "Yes. Now you get it."

He liked it.

But a few days later, when he came home from a long day plus overtime, she was wearing the one he really hated. It was pink floral, though it was mostly faded and almost sheer. It was a housecoat with the damned snaps down the front. He just wanted to drink some wine, maybe cuddle with her and go to sleep. He didn't want to see her wearing that dress!

"Baby, I've been thinking of you all day and I had such a bad day that all I wanted to do was come home and maybe lick some part of your body and hope we can fool around a little. I don't like this dress at all."

She climbed up on the bed and straddled his lap and gazed into his eyes.

"That's too bad that you don't like this one. I do."

And she grabbed the top snap and pulled and in half a second, every snap had let go and she had thrown the dress across the room. She leaned closer and offered him one of her cute little brown button nipples.

He smiled and sucked the little treasure into his mouth and licked it.

"Suck it and make me hot," she whispered.

"Oh I sure will," he replied and he went to work on her. He loved it when she told him what she wanted. He loved her tits and he especially loved that they were sensitive as all hell and if he sucked them just the right way, she would come.

Her moans became little squeals and he felt her body shake as she came. It was going to be a nice night. She pushed him back in the bed and sat herself right down on his cock and rode him till he saw stars.

"And when you wear this dress, it's so you can get out of it fast and give me some, right?"

"You're a bright boy," she whispered.

He went to sleep a happy man.

Paying attention to what she wore around the house was getting interesting.

That Saturday morning, he went into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee and read the paper. She was bent over the sink putting dishes in the dishwasher. She was wearing a long straight yellow dress. She glanced at him over her shoulder and smiled. He loved to see her bent over. While he was gawking at her, she lifted the tail of the dress up to her waist and held it and looked back at him again.

"Oh baby, that ass...." He moaned. He was getting hard already. He reached into his shorts and felt his cock pressing against the soft fabric of his briefs.

She opened her legs and bent over just a bit more.

"This dress is easy to just pull up in case you want to come up behind me and fuck me doggy style. You do, don't you?" she purred.

"Oh yeah, baby, I want some of that pussy now!" he moaned.

He ran his fingers over the lips of her pussy and inserted a finger. She was getting good and wet. He buried his length in her sweetness, grunting as her muscles tightened around him. He held her waist and started pounding. It was too good. She held on to the sink and said, "Baby, your dick is so good!"

He nearly came right then but managed to hold off and hit it with short, quick strokes. He reached under her and held her tits and pumped harder and she cried out and said she was coming. That was all he needed.

She turned to him and took let the dress fall back down to her ankles.

"So is French toast and bacon ok?" she asked.

He burst out laughing.

She had a business meeting all day Monday. He knew she hated meetings like that so he told her to meet him at a restaurant downtown. They had a steak dinner and a bottle of wine and then they went home. He took a shower and when he came out of the bathroom, she was sitting in her easy chair across from the bed wearing another of the housecoats.

"I didn't know you had two of those," he said.

"Come here," she said. There was an edge to her voice and he wondered what he would have to do to get her to settle down from her day.

He walked over to her and she gazed up at him. She unsnapped the dress and shrugged it off and put her legs on the arms of the chair and leaned back.

"Get down here and eat my pussy," she said.

"Oh shit, baby, yes!" he exclaimed.

He dropped the towel and went down on his knees and sank his face in her pussy. It was wet and juicy. She'd been playing with it before he got there and she was ready. He held her lips open and licked around, enjoying the way she smelled and lapped up the juice hungrily. He loved the different folds in her pussy and the way she tasted.

He loved going down on her. She was in his hands and he controlled just how much pleasure she got. He wanted to feel her get wet again and he sucked on her clit and felt the flood of sweetness spread in his mouth. He licked her and stroked his cock with his other hand. When he hit her clit, her legs flew up off the chair and she grabbed his head and she rewarded him once again with her juices. He licked them up and then picked her up and threw her on the bed.

"I need some more of this pussy," he growled.

He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her pussy and then slid it in and moaned. He took her butt in his hands and lifted her a few inches off the bed and started fucking her. She held his arms and met his every movement and he thought about how lucky he was to have this woman who was beautiful, smart and so damned sexy!

It was hours later that they finally fell apart, panting and sighing, her hips slightly sore and his cock was completely limp.

"I think I like that dress," he said "I think I like ALL your dresses."

She giggled and they both fell asleep.

Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
411 Followers