Buttonnose Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom & son discover each other's desires.
5.6k words
4.39
229.6k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter in the Buttonnose series.

Thank you all for your appreciation of the first part. I was pleased to read all the feedback and emails. I hope this second part is just as good if not better. Do send me your comments and feedback. I would love to hear especially from women about their fantasies or experiences with similar mom-son relationships.

Enjoy the story.

-----------------------

Chapter 2: Moves

As a mother you have always been the best mom any guy could have. There were times when I used to come home and you used to be there in the kitchen making me my favourite food. At times I used to watch you come back late, and it was so nice to comfort you in my lap. I loved to have your head resting in my lap while you dozed for a while. I used to run my fingers through your hair. Sometimes at night, we used to cuddle up in front of the TV, with a blanket, and I could feel you so close to me. Your perfume used to seduce me, your warmth used to arouse me and I would not know how to hide my erection. Before, you used to be careful not to get too close. But later you had been letting yourself accidentally touch it or rub it.

A few months before that celebrated birthday night, I remember one time when you had your bathrobe on. You had just been in the bath, and you sat next to me. Because you had just stepped out of a hot bath, you felt cold, so you had brought a blanket with you and cuddled up very close to me. That day, I was wearing my shorts with nothing underneath. You probably noticed but didn't make a big deal of it.

Well, ever since we started getting physical with each other, I always wanted to know the limits and see if I could stretch them. That is why I used to try all sorts of things just to see your reactions. Like the time when you were in the kitchen in your sleeping robe, and I hugged you from behind to kiss you good night, I had pressed my hips closer to you just to see how you would react at my prick poke your bum through my boxers. But instead of getting shocked or anxious you just caressed my face with your palm and kissed my cheek, completely ignoring what I was doing. Of course, I didn't stick around for long, because my heart was already running few feet ahead of me.

That night I thought hard because my experiment had produced no affirmative result. Did you feel my prick at all? Were you just ignoring it or were you enjoying it? Were you making no big deal of it, just so as to avoid embarrassing discussion or perhaps you were enjoying the game? It was getting more and more difficult to understand how to make my next move because you never seemed to be cross with me no matter what I did. Being my most beloved mom, I didn't want to spoil our relationship so I was hesitant to take any drastic steps. To gauge you slowly and steadily was my only choice. But one thing was sure; I was making progress! It was very slow but it had been positive all the while. That is one thing that amazed me the most. You seemed to be going along with the flow all the while. You never encouraged me, but you never seemed upset about any move I made. In fact every time you smiled and was very tender about the whole thing without letting me know whether you had realised my move or not.

So that day when you cuddled up next to me in your bathrobe, with me not wearing anything under my boxers, I was immediately concerned of how to deal with my rising tent. You wear wearing the perfume of White musk that I like so much. As you cuddled close to me you asked me to hug you with my arms, "keep me warm, ok?"

While we sat there watching TV, we spoke about the day casually and talked about a lot of different things. Once in a while you went silent and looked back at the TV, putting your head against my chest. Your warmth was slowly melting me, and I kept finding reasons to keep hugging you closer and stroking your body through that robe. You must had been naked underneath, because when you folded your legs and pulled them closer to you, they were resting on my thighs, and I could feel the naked skin caress my thighs. Your soft breasts kept touching my chest. With every movement you made, you caressed my thighs more. After a while of this, you slipped your hands on my stomach, and your elbow was now resting very close to my hip. By now, I had propped quite a tent, and it seemed that it would be no time before you would know of it. But strangely, even after you had brushed it accidentally more than a few times, you didn't seem to be bothered.

"I like this cuddle" you said softly. That was the only thing you said for a while.

"I am glad you feel that way," I said. "I love to take care of you, mom."

You just snuggled closer and this time you really rubbed it hard. I made a move in excitement and you apologised, "Oh sorry", thinking you had hurt me.

"No I am ok mom," I said while I smiled a little, shifting a bit. "I'm sorry, I should have worn some briefs."

"That's ok. Don't worry. I understand. I hope you do." So saying you seemed to get closer to me, making more 'accidental' rubs and touches to my tent. All the while you didn't show any discomfort or embarrassment. In fact you seemed very calm about it. That night I was really surprised and amazed at the progress I had made. I was getting closer to my desire.

Without making a big fuss, you always knew where to stop or 'draw the line' for that moment. But you never seemed upset about any advances I made. I knew I was making progress no matter how slow it may seem. That is why I never tried to jump the line or be pushy nor was I discouraged in advancing the limits.

Once when I was helping you clean up some stuff from your room, I had taken opportunity of eating my heart out on your figure. You were wearing your silk robe, it was worn very loose, so I could see your cleavage and your breasts when you bent down, or your bum stick out if I was behind you. We had the music on and you were in a rather jovial mood. So you kept dancing and singing and I just kept smiling at you. Once you actually started to dance with me, and encouraged me to dance with you. We danced for a while. You were dancing so close to me, your perfume was driving my pecker all the way up, and I could hardly keep my eyes off your cleavage. I guess you knew what you were doing, and you wanted to tell me that you were making your moves for your part. It was like we were sharing the responsibility of initiating the special bond of love between us. This was your way of assuring me that you were ok with my moves on you, that I should feel ok and go on with my plans!

That day I had so much fun with you. We danced with our bums touching each other's bums, then you were dancing with your back pressed on my chest, then I wrapped my hands around you, and you seemed to have just melted in my hug. Then for a slow song, we danced in a slow motion, enjoying the fragrances that were lingering around us. I felt like a man that day, dancing with my woman! When you placed your hands around my neck, and we were close, I could feel your cheek caress my cheek, as you gently moved to the song. When we stopped it was not an abrupt break. We just seemed to stop for the need of it. I felt that after a while of walking, we had come to a point and it was time to take some rest so we had stopped walking. It didn't feel as though we had stopped to ensure that we hadn't crossed the line. In fact very soon, there was no line to cross. It was just the pace with which things happened that dictated how smooth they were. Nice and steady pace would ensure a strong deep bonding between us.

I loved you very much. I wanted you to know that and I wanted to show how much you meant to me. I took every opportunity I could get to show you my love. I used to hug you tenderly whenever you needed one. I was there for you when you got home feeling a bit low. I loved comforting you at times when you were nervous about something. In fact you were so used to me that you never seemed to settle down until I had calmed you.

On occasions I used to gift you with dresses to wear. In fact soon we were shopping together. I used to tell you what looked good on you. After a while you used to ask me for my opinion when we went shopping. It had become such a habit that I now realise how wonderful it would had been that you used to step out of the changing room to pose for me in the new dress that I used to choose for you. Sometimes you used to choose a few and then I used to see you pose for me. You never seemed to dress in anything I didn't like.

"I love dressing for you," you used to say to me.

And I used to dress up with your choices of clothes. It was a nice habit we had developed between us. It had developed just as slowly as my feelings toward you. And by the time we were shopping for each other's clothes, we had become a lot closer to each other, unknowingly.

You loved roses and I used to buy a few every so often. You kept them in the vase in the living room.

"Why don't you keep them in your bedroom?"

"But then I want to share the beauty with you. In my bedroom only I will be able to see them. And as such you don't spend much time in my bedroom do you?"

You had started teasing me. That was your way to further the limits so as to speak. It was your way to encourage me to be comfortable to be in your bedroom.

"Well if I hang around in your bedroom, will you keep them there?" I asked with a little excitement.

"Sure. I'd love that." You smiled with encouragement.

Soon I started hanging around in your bedroom. We started spending time together while you were there. You started using my room too. It just became so much more fun.

You loved me just as much as I did. And you never missed an opportunity to show me just the same. In fact I thought we used to compete at times in showing our affections to each other. Your love would be so evident in your eyes. That is why I didn't want anything to come between us. I didn't want to make mistake and hurt you in any way. I would have been devastated if I thought I had hurt you in any way. I treasured you more than my life. But then I wanted to have you in more ways than before. I was in a big dilemma.

I still remember the time when I suggested you a game that we could play. I had suggested it in the heat of the moment. And we had been having a lot of fun teasing and flirting with each other that day. You agreed with a bit of caution but then taking up the challenge you dared me not to quit in the middle. "A severe punishment for the chicken," you said to me.

The game was called 'tease'. The object of the game was to push the limits far enough and see who chickens out and calls it off. But if your move offended the other person, then it was a failure on your part. Of course, the whole purpose of the game is to take it as fun. But the main objective was to see how further could we go in teasing or flirting with each other without taking it seriously or offending the other person. The trick was to be able to judge the other partner's intensions and match them with a bit more.

As usual I had my naughty thoughts of trying to push the lines further and this was an excellent chance at least to kill some time. You had agreed.

For the first few days I decided not to wear anything under my shorts. I used to parade around you with an erection. You used to breathe heavy and couldn't think straight, while I was cool as a cucumber. You used to smile to me acknowledging with a blush. Then you started taking showers with the door open. That was a nightmare for me. I had to masturbate a couple times just to cool down. Sometimes you used to call me and hand me your bra and panties to put them in the wash. Your body dripping wet and you used to hand them through the door showing off a few of your delicate contours. You used to keep a very teasing face and look straight in my eyes. I used to be in heaven just watching you do that.

Then it became a little bit more erotic. I started leaving cum stains on the bed sheets and my briefs. I used to do that just before the laundry day. Sometimes I would leave some cum in the bath after the shower. Most interesting would be when I used to spill it on my nightdress while in bed. That would leave a very deep musky fragrance for a long time. That increased your response by leaving behind some more wet panties in the laundry basket when you used to ask me to do the laundry.

Once you actually left behind a wet panty in the laundry basket on the top before you left for work. At first I couldn't believe it. They were your thongs and they were wet with fresh cum. They smelt heavenly of your femininity. I was going to stay home that day and it was such a torture for me to have the panties and not see you around. I masturbated nearly three times that day and decided to leave you some souvenir for your bedtime. So I had one of your clean panty and had soaked them in my cum and had placed it back in the drawer. Later that week when I got in my bed one night, I noticed that you had left my bed smelling of your perfume and cum. I don't know how you did it, but I couldn't sleep that night. I kept massaging my prick all night.

In the morning you smiled and asked, "So how was the night?

"It went fine." I decided not to give you the satisfaction of teasing me like that.

"I'm pleased to hear that." You giggled with delight at your superb power of flirting.

The following day I left a lot of cum all over your bed sheet just before you came home in the evening. That night before going to bed, I kissed and hugged you goodnight and said, "Sweet dreams mom."

It the morning, when we were in the kitchen I asked you if you had slept well. You hugged me and pressed on my erection and said, "Couldn't had slept better. Wish I could sleep like that all the time. Thanks son." You winked at me with a smile.

Then to add it more, you started getting more touchy feely. You touched me more often and usually it was on my bum. Of course you 'accidentally' did push your bum on my erection anytime you could. "Oh pardon me." You used to giggle with a tease. Every time we seemed to increase our limits, they seemed to go further more! In fact this game became so confusing later, that I couldn't tell if you were seducing me or just playing along. I had started the game to see if I could push the limits and try and seduce you. But soon I myself had gotten lost in the game and was getting confused with your moves that you were making to flirt with me. I had to call off the game after about a fortnight cause I was not being able to separate your flirting from your play. You had taken so much pride that evening. Your reward was that I was going to be your 'slave' for the next week.

You took full advantage of that. So much so that I really began to regret my decision of suggesting that game in the first place. But all the time you were 'enjoying' yourself I was becoming more and more sure that you were very comfortable with me, physically. You enjoyed that week so much. In the evenings, you asked me to sit on the couch and you always sat in my lap, while watching TV. You had asked me to wear clothes that were your favourite for all week. When we were in the house, you used to touch me and hug me all over at times, spontaneously. At those times I used to realise what I meant to you. You used to hug me and not say a word for a while. Then as we parted, you used to just smile and kiss my cheeks. "I love you," you used to say with deep love in your eyes. I could have given up my life for you in those moments.

I remember once when you had been out at a party with your friends. You had gotten drunk too much and I had to drive to pick you up. When you got in the car, I knew you were totally drunk because you didn't keep quite and you laughed all the way home. You were so tipsy that I had to carry you in the house. Then the real fun started because you were on the couch and were already dozing off to sleep. I had to carry you to the bedroom. Then I had to sort out your nightdress. By this time you were zonked off. I had a sudden rush of heaviness on my heart the moment I realised what I was supposed to do. I was supposed to get your clothes off, get you into your robe, and then tuck you into bed. I started to talk to you so you would know it was me that was undressing you. All the time I kept telling you that I need to change your clothes, you kept mumbling, "I love you son", "You are my best man". Slowly I took your shoes and undid your jumper.

Then I had to unbutton your skirt, and unzip it. My heart was pounding fast. I had to struggle with your skirt since I couldn't make you raise your hips. Finally after I had taken your skirt off, I could see your panties. My prick went rock hard at the sight of your legs apart with your panties in sight. Then with shaking hands I lifted your top over your head. By now you were in your panties and bra. All the moving and stripping had made you a bit conscious, but you still were sleepy.

"Take off this bra and panties too. I feel very uncomfortable in it". You mumbled in half sleep.

My breath suddenly stopped at what I had heard from you. You were sleeping now, and you had spoken in your state of sleepiness. My heart had stopped beating at the thought of seeing you naked in bed.

As I rolled you over on to your side, I slowly undid the bra from the back. As I rolled you back, I slowly took it out from your shoulders. I could see your wonderful luscious breasts. Your eyes were shut and your were asleep still. As I stared at you, I couldn't think about anything else. Then you were tugging on your panties and were muttering something about taking them off. My heart was jumping with joy, while I slowly undid your panties and took then off your legs. When I stood up again, I saw your beautiful body, stretched in the bed, all naked and luscious. I stood there looking at your face for a while. The cold air must have made you curl up, so I pulled the sheets over you. I wanted to get the robe on you but you kept denying to wear it. So without disturbing you much I just pulled the duvet over you and snuggled you in. As I saw your face the last time, I asked you if you were going to be all right, by kissing your forehead.

You just barely opened your eyes when I said, "Mom will I go to bed now."

"Why don't you sleep here tonight? I feel very dizzy. I need you to hold on to me. The bed is shaking too much. I don't feel I can be on my own tonight honey."

"Ok. Let me get changed and I will get into bed."

I walked back to my room and my feet were shaking already with excitement. For the first time I was going to sleep with you in your bed, ever since I stopped it as a child.

I quickly lost my underwear and just slipped on some boxers. I had already shut off the lights and so I made way straight to your bedroom.

Once in the bed, I got close to you and lay down under the sheets. Feeling my presence in the bed, you snuggled close to me. You took my hand and held it around your self in a hug. "Hold me, I am falling down," you said to me in sleep. I hugged you from the back, and lay there still for a long while. You were fast asleep quickly. You had let go of my hand and so I moved it and put it around your waist. I could feel the naked skin at my finger touch. You had not noticed that you were naked and not wearing any sleeping robe. Being a little cold, you pulled me closer to you. All the time I just kept still. After a while you were fast asleep.

I could barely breath with you next to me so close, your perfume now mixed with the alcohol you had had, aroused me too much to be able to sleep. Any way, I was not going to sleep that night. I wanted to feel the closeness. I kissed you on your back gently, careful as not to wake you up. You didn't seem to stir. So I kissed you more and began moving my kisses on the neck and your back. I moved my hand and placed it in front of you, hugging you closer, pulling you in my hug. You still were motionless. I slowly put my hand on your breast, and let it there motionless. You didn't seem to stir even then. I gently squeezed it. It felt as soft as jelly. The feeling made my prick go hard in an instant. It was touching your bum through my boxers. I moved a little to let it rest in between your inner thighs. As I moved my hand all over your thigh and legs, my heart was still all the while.

12