Buttonnose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and rested on my elbow. I let you roll on your back. You seemed to be frozen as a log, so it took me an effort to roll you over. As you rolled over, you stirred a bit and turned to me as you curled back to sleep. I could now see your face, in front of my eye. I lowered my lips and kissed your lips softly. I kissed your cheek and ran my palm on it gently. All the while I was looking at your sleeping face. I ran my hand down to your cunt and gently stroked your thighs. I placed my palm on your cunt, feeling the warmth in it. Then I gently lowered myself next to you and cuddled next to you. I don't know when I fell asleep. I must have woken up quite a few times in the night, and all the times I woke up I touched and caressed all the different luscious areas, kissed them, kissed your lips and went back to sleep.

In the morning, you had been up already. You were in your robe and it was later than our usual wake up time. I got out thinking about what had happened the last night. I wasn't sure what to expect from you. But when I saw you, you were in the kitchen preparing some breakfast for us. Seeing me there, you said, "Good morning honey"

"Good morning mom"

"I am sorry about last night. You had to take care of me. I hope I wasn't too messed up."

"No mom. You were ok. But you were very drunk."

"Tell me about it. I still have a hang over. And I hardly remember a thing from last night."

"Really?" I was a little surprised and relieved.

"Yes. Looks like you helped me get changed and put me to bed. I am so glad I had you to depend on."

"Well I like to take care of you mom. You know that" I was trying to be humble.

"Well just so that I can thank you, I am cooking some breakfast. Fancy something?"

"I will." I sat down and we had breakfast. But amazingly enough, you never said a word about sleeping naked with me that night. Again I was perplexed. I didn't know whether you were avoiding the awkward discussion or you had truly enjoyed it. Whatever it was, I was glad you didn't take offence. In fact I was praised for my caring behaviour. But that night I had made the start of making progress toward developing a relationship with you, a different relationship, a rather special one.

After this incidence however, you became very relaxed in the way you behaved with me. You started becoming 'careless' about what you wore in the house. Sometimes I used to see you come out of the shower, with just the towel wrapped around you. At times you would be moving in the kitchen in your baby doll in the mornings while making breakfasts. Sometimes you used to wear a silk robe that hung on your skin very closely. That used to give me the wonderful glance at your thongs hiding underneath. Sometimes you loved to wear the baby doll. It would give away quite a heavenly picture when you used to bend at times. To just notice you moving around in that baby doll gave me such erections. You became increasingly careless about hiding your cleavage. That in particular was always a treat for my eyes. In fact even with your legs, you would feel free to stretch them towards me or part them a bit while watching TV with me.

You had become very 'touchy' and 'clingy'. You would hug me often, pressing me close to you. You used to plant kisses more often on my cheek, getting ever so close to the ends of the lips. I felt more comfortable of hugging and touching you. So there were times when you would be just out of the shower, and drying your hair, while I would step into the bedroom and hug you from the back while you were still in your robe. I would let my hands hug you and run on your body. Once or twice I even held you by your hips and touched your bum while you were hugging me. You just seemed pleasant and slowly the tension was not there anymore.

Most of all we began to be more comfortable about our partial nudity around each other. While you were changing, I didn't have to knock before coming inside. If the door were ajar, I would just walk in. you used to come into my bedroom without making a noise. Sometimes I caught a glimpse of your bra or even your panties, while you were getting dressed. After a month or two I remember once when you had just come into your room, I was talking to you and you lost the robe while talking to me very casually and had let me see your naked back. Without making a big fuss, you had calmly changed into your clothes. You too loved hanging in my room and in fact loved to hang around when we had planned to go out somewhere. You loved to see me change. With a very calm look on your face, you used to eat me while I changed clothes. All the time you would play cool and yet I used to know how much it turned you on.

We also started 'sharing' the bathroom. So when I was having a shower you would just pop in for something. Usually you liked to let me hear you peeing when I was in the shower. I liked that idea of teasing and I used to pee when you were in the shower and make the loudest noise with the pee hitting the water.

You became more comfortable with my boxers. Usually in the morning, I used to get up with an erection and you would notice it but would take it in a stride.

"Had a good sleep son?" you used to smile and pat my bum. Sometimes you used to hug and press on my pelvis to tease me.

"Yes mom." I used to smile at you. That was another major thing that had slowly crept into our relationship. We were becoming more of friends in that relation. We used to enjoy a laugh in teasing each other; may it be body language or innuendos.

Particularly in the mornings, when you didn't have to go to work, I used to wake up half dozed with a morning erection. Sometimes, hearing you in the kitchen, I would make it more erect and walk into the kitchen and hug you from behind, pressing hard on you.

"Want some help mom?" I used to ask you with a twist.

"Well I guess I could use some hands" you replied with a smile and a caress on my cheek with your hand.

I would help you with my tent still up. I didn't make any attempts to conceal it.

"Dreamt a lot last night did you?" you would ask me smiling.

"A lot. Quite nice dreams too." I would smile back.

"Anything you would like to share?" you would ask with a wink in your eye.

"I don't remember much of it though" I used to blush.

"Oh what a pity. At least it left a good impression" you would look at my tent and laugh.

You used to ask me to do the laundry sometimes, saying you had an extra load this week. It was usually all your underwear, like bras, panties, and nightdresses. They usually smelt of your perfume but some of the panties used to be wet, particularly those you had worn just the last night. Sometimes you would call me out from the bathroom, and tell me to have your panties so I could start the washing. Ever since we had become close to shop for each other's clothes, I had bought you only the most beautiful and lovely underwear. I took pride in selecting your clothes for you cause you always appreciated my choice. Your friends used to comment on the excellent choice and without giving it much away you used to thank them. If I was there, you used to look at me and smile.

"I like your perfume" I once said to you.

"Thanks. I'm glad you like it." You said without suspecting anything. "I like it too."

"It's very organic. Very musky and fragrant." I smiled at you.

"Oh yes!" you looked at me, now well aware of what I was implying. You suddenly got a twinkle in your eye, and you went all red in your face. "I like your perfume too!" you said with a red blush.

"Oh I know you do" and I started to giggle. We both started to giggle and it just fell apart.

The real turning point came by when we celebrated your birthday. That was the night that changed it all. I was looking forward to it for a long time. By then, we had become very comfortable with each other and very obvious about ourselves. We were turning each other on all the time, talking in innuendoes, teasing and flashing each other with our sexuality, and more so, there had developed a sense of possessiveness that was never there before; a possessiveness that had more of a touch of lust rather than love.

To be continued...

12