Buttons Ch. 02

Story Info
Further naked adventures of Lynn.
2.2k words
4.43
41.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pirette
Pirette
36 Followers

Matt and Andy hated working Friday nights. The rush was over, it was a couple hours until closing, and they were the last two working in the small burger restaurant. Nothing fun ever happens late on a Friday night, not in Big Bun Burger.

Elsewhere... Lynn started the car. As she backed out of the club's parking lot she thought about the consequences of being late in meeting her friend, and then losing all but one of the buttons on her strapless little dress in the club. Her face went red as she remembered how much she showed everyone... everything. She was going to have to start calling them her 'publics' instead of her 'privates' soon.

I smirked, easily reading her thoughts on her face. And while she was lost in those thoughts, I reached over and tore off her last button. Her dress fell open, more like a towel on the seat than like a dress now. She looked at me, eyes wide, her mouth opening then closing with a snap. I turned forward and said, "I'm hungry, let's hit the drive-thru on the way home." Lynn groaned, and blushed even more, but she knew the rules. She had absolutely no alternative but to obey and steered the car out onto the street. "Truth be told, I'm a bit on the hungry side too,” she sighed in a small voice.

As we drove through town to find a fast food restaurant, I watched Lynn cringe with each street light. It seemed like she was sure that someone saw her nudity at each light. The sidewalks were empty, but that didn't seem to matter. As she drove, she looked around nervously, almost like a prairie dog sensing danger. She groaned out loud as the traffic light turned red ahead of us, and she stopped, her fingers unconsciously tapping on the steering wheel as she stared at the red light. An SUV pulled up next to us. It was full of girls, at least six of them, all the cheerleader type.

"Must be coming home from a game," I said. She just groaned and stared at the light.

One of the girls looked over and yelled something. The rest looked and not only did they see Lynn's naked body, but they all hooted, hollered, and honked the horn, trying to get her attention. I told her to smile and wave as the light changed, and they spun their tires laughing as they pulled out. The police car that none of us had seen pull up behind us, we were distracted after all, quickly swung out and around our car, and promptly pulled the truck over. Fortunately the officer hadn't looked over at us, especially at the very naked Lynn, as he concentrated on the SUV.

We drove past the stopped cars and quickly turned onto the next road, and again at the one after that, finally pulling into the parking lot of a burger joint. The girls were no doubt trying to explain to the cop why they were so rowdy and maybe get him to chase us instead of write them a ticket. I giggled at that thought and had her pull up to the drive-thru.

There was a hand lettered sign taped over the speaker. It said, "Intercom Out Of Order, Please Come Inside". Lynn's face went white. I could see she was working out the possibilities involved. I told her to park, and that she could hold her dress closed if she wanted, and in we went. The two guys working in the Big Bun Burger restaurant looked bored until they glanced at us, well at Lynn anyway. Then both darted to the front, seeing the petite redhead trying, with varying degrees of success, to keep her dress around her.

Matt happily took our orders. Andy just stood there grinning. I only had to repeat myself twice--they seemed distracted--and I went to sit down, giggling as I told Lynn to wait at the counter and bring the food when it was ready. Lynn looked at the stack of trays and the front of her ruined dress and groaned as she realized that her hands would be full when she picked up our food, both Matt and Andy would be standing just behind the counter and would be watching her dress fall and getting a full view of her naked body.

Soon the order was ready and Matt waited until Andy came around to the front. He was tall and held the tray just a little high, forcing Lynn to reach up to take it. She groaned and let her dress fall to the floor, taking the heavy tray with both hands. As she too quickly turned away, her feet tangled in the wad of dress at her feet and she stumbled, both large sodas falling to the floor landing dead center on the discarded dress! It was all I could do not to laugh out loud. Instead I gave the terrified Lynn a stern look and turned back to the table.

The boys giggled and said they'd give us free refills, and that Lynn should go sit down. Neither of them moved their eyes from her little freckled ass as she untangled her feet and walked more carefully to the table and set the tray down. She walked back for the refills, but the boys said they'd be happy to bring them to the table. Of course they waited until she got to the counter to say that, and were obviously enjoying themselves as they watched her walk back to the table, bending to pick up the soggy dress on the way. Matt gaped while Andy quickly told Lynn to leave the dress there and both watched her stand back up and walk to the table. I was pleased. Lynn remembered to walk slowly and proudly giving both the boys an eyeful. Lynn settled down onto the hard plastic seat, wearing nothing but her shoes and a blush. The boys finally blinked and went back to work.

They brought the refills, and held up a towel, offering to wipe the soda off Lynn. They seemed to sense our dynamic and pointedly didn't ask her. They asked me. The mess was just on her feet, so I told her to sit on the edge of her chair and give them her legs. I told the boys that it all stops if they touch her above the knees. They nodded, grinned and she blushed. I told her "Be nice and spread your legs so the nice boys don't bump heads while they help you, sweetie." They grinned even more and started to wipe down her lower legs and feet.

Neither Matt, nor Andy, really watched what they were doing. Instead each seemed interested in a VERY close up view of Lynn's pink pussy. I let them fondle and grope, I mean "dry", Lynn's legs for quite a while. The boys did a good job of spreading her knees even wider and keeping them apart as Lynn tried once to close her legs in shame. I raised an eyebrow at her and she decided to leave them open until I said they were done.

After several minutes, I called an end to the show, and let Lynn sit a little more ladylike. Matt jumped up and picked up the soaked, sticky dress, and took it to the back, and Andy mopped up the mess on the floor. I finished my chicken sandwich and fries and Lynn finally got to eat while the boys cleaned up the mess.

Matt came back with a wet, but much less sticky button-less dress, and stared at Lynn as he slowly draped it over the back of one of the booths. Andy finally finished the mopping, and they both sat down. I called out to the boys, "I'm sorry that Lynn didn't thank you for bringing the refills and for helping to clean her up. To pay you boys back, she is going to give each of you a hand job."

Lynn's head spun so fast I thought she might break her neck as she turned to look at me. I smiled and nodded and she rolled her eyes in a silent whine, and turned back to the boys, who were unzipping their pants in unison. Just then the drive-thru bell dinged, they both cussed, hurrying back to the counter, zipping up as they went.

The boys almost tripped over each other when they heard me send Lynn to help them, her dress still dripping by the booth. Looking at me over her shoulder, she followed Matt and Andy behind the counter to help out.

Matt told Lynn that she could take the orders to the tables as they completed them. I saw the look of fear on her face as she realized she'd be out in the restaurant, waitressing naked. The look on her face said that she remembered that the intercom was broken. Whoever wanted a burger would be walking in shortly.

A van pulled up to the door, and five strapping boys poured out, part of the local university rugby team, still in uniform. "That must be where the cheerleaders were coming from," I mused. Each one of them froze and took a long look at Lynn, and kept looking as stood in line waiting for their order to be taken. They looked with a hunger I'd seen many times, a different hunger than the one that brought them to the restaurant. They examined every inch of Lynn's pert breasts, her hard nipples, most even bent over the counter to peer down her front, finding her shaved pussy as uncovered as the rest of her. She stood on the balls of her feet, rocking back and forth nervously and making her breasts sway just a little, something I wonder if she was even conscious of doing. I smiled. This was working out fine.

As each customer paid for his order, Matt, the cashier, asked him to sit down and that Lynn would be happy to deliver their orders as they were ready. Lynn blushed anew, but smiled shyly and nodded.

The first order was ready. Lynn took the tray in both hands, exposing herself more completely but being more careful walking this time. She headed to the blond boy who raised his hand when she called out his order number. She had to navigate among the tables and booths to his table, and set the tray on the table before him. Everyone, including me, got a nice close look at her naked body as she twisted and turned through the chairs and the grinning boys.

As she brought the next order out, she called the number "Fourteen?"

The boy furthest from the counter, quickly raised his hand and waved. When she got there, he giggled and said sweetly but sarcastically, "OOPS, I' was mistaken, you said fourteen, I have number twelve? I'm sooooo sorry."

The team quickly picked up on the game, and made her walk back and forth with the orders, winding through to each table, brushing against the boys sitting back and crowding the aisles with each order she delivered. As the number of boys without food diminished so did her number of false trips. When the last order came out, she didn't even call the number, she just took it to the grinning guy staring at her swaying boobs and bald pussy.

Once she was done, she smiled in relief and began to sit, obviously thinking the serving part was over. But before Lynn's naked butt could hit the chair she was called several times to refill barely touched sodas, to fetch ketchup and napkins and sporks and mustard and anything else the boys could think of. Each boy got many good looks at Lynn's naked body, as she walked between the tables and bent picking up 'accidentally' dropped ketchup packets. No doubt each had likely memorized each and every freckle on her body. Being that she was freckled from head to toe, that was a lot of memorizing!

Once everyone was finished eating and Lynn had bussed every table to the grins and snickers of everyone there, it was time for us to go. I sent Lynn to tell Matt and Andy good night, and to give each one a good hug and kiss. Both Matt and Andy not only made the hugs and kisses last a lot longer than strictly necessary, they took liberties with Lynn's bare freckled bottom, groping and squeezing it. I allowed it since the poor boys missed out on the hand jobs. See? I'm nothing, if not fair.

We walked to the car, Lynn again holding the wet dress around her. The breeze caused it to billow behind her, showing her... well... behind again. Her nipples got as hard as a rock from the wind chilled wet cloth. We got in the car and she pushed the cold wet dress open and started the motor. She asked if were were heading home, I smiled and said "Not yet, sweetheart. It's still early!" I told her to head to the Overlook Hotel, a nice hotel, downtown. Not for the first time tonight, Lynn shivered. And it wasn't from the cold.

As we turned out onto the street I smiled to myself. I like it when Lynn is late.

Pirette
Pirette
36 Followers