Buxom Beauty meets a Hypnotist

Story Info
Joscelin meets a dwarf that takes advantage of her.
5k words
4.15
9.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Any and all characters in this story are of the age of consent (18+). This story contains scenes of nonconsent/ reluctant sex and hypnotism.

*

It was the early morning hours as the sun began to rise over the horizon. The cloudless, blue sky lighting up in the land of Eashidell. In the dwarven town of Surgel, the dwarves began to awaken and begin their day. Two guards sat watch over the town's front gates. They were, at the moment, discussing how much they hated guard duty and wished for more exciting ventures.

As they conversed, the outline of a horse mounted figure broke through the tree line. From out of the Mosstre Forest rode a beautiful, busty woman. She had what appeared to be the severed head of some beast strapped to the right side of the horse. Her blonde hair flowed and her giant tits jiggled as the horse came trotting towards the gates. Joscelin of Oakstead, the Buxom Beauty herself, had slain the great beast Krilith. The mighty wendigo had plagued Surgel for many weeks. Preying on the dwarves that ventured through the wilderness.

The guard's eyes were glued to the busty babe as she came up to the gate. As she pulled the reins to halt her stead, she looked up towards the post the guards we sat in. Their high ground gave them a fantastic view of her mighty cleavage. They had heard the stories of what their chief did to her giant udders and wished they were so lucky as to just get a glimpse of them.

Josie looked up with her beautiful blue eyes, taking notice of the dwarves' lustful stares.

"Gentlemen! I have slain the dreaded Krilith. Please open the gate so that I may pass and bring the head to your chief." said the mighty Joscelin. One guard looked to the other. The one dwarf still had his eyes fixed on her massive udders. His jaw agape and a dribble of drool ran down the corner of it. The dwarf that managed to look away from her tits aided his friend, by closing his mouth with a nudge of his palm on the guard's chin.

This made the ogling dwarf regain his grip on the present, "Ah! Uh, right! Oy there! Yes give us..."

"Give us a look at your tits! Then we'll let you through!" interrupted the other dwarf before his friend could finish his sentence. The first guard looked at him with confusion. Joscelin's cheeks redden with embarrassment and anger and the lude remark. Though these comments were nothing new to her. Ever since Olaf the Wizard casted an expansion spell on her chest, everywhere she went people seemed to not be able to control themselves when it came to her new assets. Or burdens as she saw them. Two huge sacks full of sweet breast milk that many tasted and countless wanted to.

"I beg your pardon?!" she asked harshly.

"The once boob-struck guard tilted his head to the side, while still looking at his mate. The other guard nodded and nudged his friend with his elbow. Encouraging him to agree.

"Uh... Y-Yeah! Show us them fine breasts then we'll let you pass!"

Josie sighed with innocence, "Fuck...Fine!" She held her brown top's strap with her left hand as she took her right, and slowly pulled her jug out into the cool morning air. She then did the same with the other tit. Though their faces were practically hidden under the large amount of facial hair, what skin was visible was obviously red. One of the guards even began to trickle blood from his right nostril. Their brains could hardly process what they were seeing.

Two giant tits left bare for their viewing pleasure. Each melon was double the size of the gorgeous blonde's head. Topped with an inch long nipple each, they practically were begging for a good suckle. Of course both guards would love nothing more than to suck on those puppies endlessly. Never wasting a drop of her milk.

Their cocks were rock hard and needed a good release. Joscelin gave them a few more seconds to get an eye full. Then she quickly tucked them away, back inside her brown top. Each guard gave a frustrated grunt of disapproval.

"Okay, you saw my tits. Now let me pass!" she yelled to them.

"Yeah, fine come on through!" one guard called back with disappointment. He walked over and began to work the crank. The chains clicked and clanged as they slowly pulled the sturdy gate upward. Josie brushed her shoulder length, blonde hair back and tucked it behind her ear as she jerked the reins of her stead. Telling the horse to begin walking. As she passed under the guards they turned to one another. Each sported a large grin as they high fived. Congratulating each other on getting that busty babe to show them her glorious mams.

Annoyed at the perversion of the guards, Josie strolled along the gravel road. Of course, she understood their lust as she had yet to meet anyone that didn't want a look at her tits. She made her way to the large fortress, that was the chief's castle. Standing just outside was none other than the chief himself, Bardoug Greathand. He wore a massive grin on his bearded face as he saw the severed head of the wendigo.

"Oy! Well, if it isn't my favorite big titted adventurer! Fancy giving Bardoug another tit job?" he joked. Joscelin scoffed, "As if! I made sure to read over the contract this time." She dismounted the painted horse. Throwing her right leg over the large animal's back. Giving Greathand a great view of her black panties.

Josie detached the head and dropped it at the chief's feet. She looked down at him, passed her massive knockers. His head just short of the large globes.

"Now where's my gold?" she asked.

Bardoug frowned then reached inside his high priced robe and pulled out a sack of coins, "Here you are, Tits." Joscelin chose to ignore the insulting nickname as she snatched the pouch from his hairy fist. She patted the horse, that Greathand had provided her, farewell. Though she was not about to continue on her journey before she had the chance to grab a bite to eat.

She walked through the bustling streets of Surgel. Dwarven men and women taking good, hard looks at her bust as she moved by them. Through the streets, leading to the city market, sat many vendors selling various amenities. One such vendor was raving, "Relaxation! Rejuvenation! And a clear mind!"

All three things peeked Joscelin's interest. After battling the wendigo, and the thoughts of Olaf plaguing her mind, the Buxom Beauty felt she needed a bit of relaxation. She moved toward the shouting dwarf. Bearded like the rest, but horribly disfigured. The dwarf's face was riddled with acne scars and a huge, bulbous nose with tiny hairs sticking out.

His back hunched from a large lump on the left side. He noticed the blonde babe approaching his tent. A huge piece of blue and gold fabric stuck in place by four wooden spikes. His heart raced at the sight of such beauty. At such massive tits and a wonderfully plump ass. The dwarf thought for sure he was dreaming.

"Excuse me, sir. Did you say something about relaxation?" asked the busty babe. The sign next to the dwarf read ' Durgil's tent of Magical Rejuvenation!' Joscelin deduced that the stunned silent dwarf's name was Durgil.

"Excuse me, Mr.Durgil? Are you alright?" she asked.

Durgil shook his head attempting to regain his grip on the present. In a still confused tone he said, "Ah, um, yes! Sorry my dear, I was merely admiring the, uh, the birds! Yes, that's it." Joscelin looked over her shoulder, "Hmm, I don't see any birds..."

"Oh, well they flew away now." Durgil was quick with his reply but as the blonde had her head turned, he stole a good long glare at her bosom once more. They were perfect. Two massive orbs of flesh practically pleading to have his cock between them. Once she turned her head back around, Durgil met her eyes with his own.

"Um, yes, we were discussing getting you relaxed, correct?" he asked getting back on the subject.

Joscelin nodded, "Yes! I would very much love to be rejuvenated, it does sound very pleasing."

"Oh I'll please you alright." Durgil mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" Joscelin looked at him, her brow arched.

"I..I said, I'll be happy to assist you with that!" Durgil breathed a sigh of relief then continued, "As you can probably tell, I am experienced in the magical art, known as Hypnotism!"

The busty blonde was puzzled, to say the least, "I had no idea! What is this art known as hypno- whatism?"

"Hypnotism, my dear! Hypnotism! Come inside my tent and I'll show you." grinned the disfigured dwarf as he pushed the fabric to the side and motioned for the busty adventurer to enter. Joscelin smiled and ducked her head as she walked inside. Durgil licked his lips and rubbed his hands together. He almost couldn't believe he had such a wonderful play thing within his grasp.

Inside the tent sat two wooden chairs facing each other. Durgil the dwarf insisted she sit in either chair. They didn't look very comfortable and as she sat down her assumptions came true. The cold wood pressed against her flawless ass cheeks as she gave a gasp of surprise.

"How is this going to be relaxing?" she thought.

Durgil sat in the chair opposite her. His small stature not allowing his feet to touch the ground. Joscelin threw her left leg over her right to cross them. Giving Durgil a small glimpse of her black panties. Just the small amount he saw gave him a half harden cock. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a watch. The pocket watch was gold plated with a silver chain. Josie noticed that it possessed no hands in which to tell the time of day, or night.

This prompted her to ask the question, "That's a nice looking watch, but how can you tell the time?"

Durgil chuckled, his rotten teeth peeking through slightly, " Oh my dear, this is merely a tool. Look at it as a way to forget time for a moment."

Joscelin nodded but still didn't fully understand, as shown by her facial expression. Durgil chuckled again, "Here, let me show you." He lifted the watch up and allowed it to dangle in front of his disheveled face. Bringing it closer to Josie's own goddess like one, he said, "Now follow the watch with your eyes." his voice carrying the last letter with a sleepy tone.

Joscelin's blue eyes followed it without question, "You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. Your eyelids are get...?" Before Durgil could finish his scripted words, Josie's head fell towards her expansive bosom. The dwarf sat stunned for a moment, "Surely she hasn't fallen asleep that fast.."

Durgil's question was answered when Joscelin began to softly snore. Taken aback he snapped his fingers twice, waking the busty babe.

"Miss, you fell asleep too soon. I have more to say." He adjusted the watch in front of her face once again. Then spoke the words over, "You are very sleepy, your eyelids are heavy.." Josie once again fell under the hypnosis. Durgil rolled his eyes, "My word! This broad is a dunce!" he sighed, "No matter, let's carrey on."

Durgil moved closer to the napping Josie. His foul breath hitting her nostrils, though under his spell, she could thankfully smell nothing. Or, at least, it wasn't able to wake her up. He spoke softly to her, "You, cow, you are under my spell. My control. Anything I tell you to do, you do without question. Do you understand?"

Through her light snores, Josie whispered, "I understand."

Durgil smiled wide, "When I snap my fingers, you'll awaken. Once you awaken, anything I tell you to do, you are bound by the power of my hypnosis to do exactly what I say.

"I understand." she said softly between snores. The dwarf sat as upright as his hump allowed, then took his thumb and middle finger and snapped. Joscelin raised her head and fixed her posture. The movement was like watching an animatronic mimicking the motions of a human. Her eyes stared blankly forward. Her mouth sat closed and the rest of her curvaceous body was still.

Durgil sat for a moment. Admiring the busty mannequin. Thinking of all the perverse things he was wanting to do. All the things he would do.

"Wave your right hand." he ordered. With a stiff movement of her arm, Josie brought her right hand up and waved it. He told her to stop waving and to lower her hand. She did so and Durgil clapped with glee.

"Now, pull out your left tit." Durgil began to visibly shake with excitement and his balding head began to sweat as he watched the busty cow slowly peel away her brown top. Her left breast became visible and her inch long pink nipple coming into view. He breathed heavily as her bare tit now sat unprotected. Durgil disrobed and sat in only his dirty undergarments.

"Now, feed me like your newborn baby, Cow."

Joscelin stretched out her arms, beckoning the dwarf to come closer, "Awe! Come here my sweet boy. You look so hungry." she said in a monotone voice. Durgil, with a racing heart, moved forward. Once he was within her reach, Joscelin took her palms and grabbed the dwarf under his hairy arms. She lifted him up and laid him softly in her lap. She held his head and guided it towards her naked udder, "Come on, baby. Have a suckle of mommy's breast."

Durgil opened his mouth wide as his face was slowly brought to her hard nipple. His lips closed around the bud as his teeth locked it in place. Her nipple began to be tugged back and forth within his disgusting mouth. While he nursed her, she began to pet his head and told him, "You're such a good boy."

Durgil only imagined this moment in his wildest dreams, but now it was a reality. Though he thought he would only pretend to suck milk from these gigantic sacks. Much to his surprise, a gush of warm, sweet liquid practically burst into his mouth. The milk trickled down the corner of his mouth as it overflowed his feeding maw.

This sent the little hunchback dwarf wild as he began to suck her tit harder and faster. As if the tit was going to be taken away from him at any second, and he wanted to milk her dry. Not that he could, however. He did not know, but the magic that was placed on her mams made her jugs produce an endless supply of breast milk. So he , or anyone else, could suckle till they drowned in milk, but it would never run dry.

Though this wouldn't stop Durgil from trying. Pint after pint was gulped down into his gulet with delight. His cock was rock hard and this gave him a wonderful idea. He took his mouth away from his food source long enough to say, "Take my cock out and stroke it, Cow!"

"Yes, master." came the monotoned reply from Joscelin. She took her hand and peeled back his undergarment. His small, yet solid cock sprang forth. Her soft, warm hand gripped the base of his shaft and began to stroke with slow, up and down motions. He returned to his feast as he was wanked off by the busty babe. Slow and soft strokes Josie made with her hand a he tugged and bit her nipple.

Durgil began to thrust his hips in rhythm with her hand. Like a good puppet, Josie began to stroke faster. His sucking became more forceful as well as his thrusting. The blonde babe's strokes quickening every few seconds. Sending the dwarf wild. It became too much for Durgil as he could no longer hold back. He smashed his face into her soft pillowy tit as he squeezed the other. His cock tensed then let loose his seed. The smelly, slimy substance gushed through the air, hitting the top of the tent. Some even ran down the Buxom Beauty's wrist as her hand came to a halt.

He took one last long suck of milk then let go. He gasped with ecstasy as he let out a few more squirts of semen. His orgasm being one he had not experienced in many years. As he laid on her lap, the sound of a snap echoed from outside. A dwarf calling for his mutt to come back. The snap woke Joscelin from her hypnosis, "Huh? Where.. What hap-?"

She looked down at the now exhausted Durgil. His cock was flacid but his seed still clung to her hand. She was confused for a moment, then anger soon followed. Durgil looked up to see Josie's face red and staring daggers at him. He went to snap his fingers but the might Joscelin grabbed his them quickly. The sound of cracking bones and pain filled screams were masked by the sound of a bustling market. Joscelin stepped from the tent, whipping the spunk from her hand with her cloth. With a huff of frustration, she stomped away.

~~~

"Get lost you disgustin' creatures! We 'on't serve your ilk 'ere!" shouted the dwarven inn keeper. His words aimed at three, green-skinned goblins. They were a hideous bunch. All looking surprisingly similar. Only discernible features that separated them was their noses. One with a long, pointed one, the other with a nose that looked to have been broken countless times. It practically laid flat on the right side of the creature's face. The finally goblin had a very small nose.

"Yeah! Get lost ya filth!" shouted another patron of the tavern. The three goblins growled, but of course, left the inn without a fuss. Many men, elves, and dwarves did not fancy the goblin-kind. They all saw them as devious, udly creatures that were less than nothing. Most of this hatred stemmed from the greenskins taking part in the Battle of Taffneir. Where the likes of men, elves, and dwarves fought to protect the Kingdom of Atheinia.

The goblins were on the side of evil in that hard fought battle, though not by their choosing.

"Now where to, Derthank?" asked the goblin with the tiny nose. Derthank was their leader. After all it was he who told them they should seek food and rest from the dwarves in the first place.

"Yeah, Der. Where ought we go now. Seeing as ya got us in this mess!" said the goblin with the crooked nose, "We should 'ave just went to my cousin Spunk's home! We always have food and drink waiting for us there." he complained.

"Quite you two!," shouted Derthank, "Grimgur, your cousin is miles away from us. Do you know just what we would have to go through to get there?!"

"Would you two just stop fighting! It gets us nowhere!" interrupted Arkin, the small nosed goblin.

Derthank sighed, "Arkin is right, here let's just-"

"Hold that thought, Der. Look at that!" Grimgur pointed towards the bustiest, most gorgeous woman the trio of goblins had ever seen.

"Oh wow!" added Arkin. All their eyes fixed on the humongous, wobbling assets the blonde vixen possessed. They were larger than her head and jiggled about like jelly.

"Well now", said Derthank, "Looks like we might find some fun here after all!"

The three goblins grinned at each other then proceeded to tail the busty babe. Joscelin walked down a dark alleyway. Hoping to find somewhere quiet to compose herself.

"That ugly, smelly dwarf! Taking advantage of me like that..." thought Josie aloud. Though she was unable to dwell on the thought of what that perverted dwarf had her do for long, as she head the pattering of tiny feet approaching from behind. She spun around to see a goblin with a crooked nose, and eyes full of lust, leaping through the air towards her. Josie's quick reflexes sent a powerful left hook into the jaw of the leaping beast. Knocking the thing out cold.

"Oh my, Grim!" shouted Arkin as he rushed alongside Der. The pair made it to their unconscious comrade. Derthank lifted the goblin up, "Are you alright?"

Joscelin just scoffed at the pathetic goblins, though she did feel for them. Her actions, however, were just and so she turned to walk away. Arkin snapped his fingers in Grim's face, causing the goblin to stir. Joscelin immediately froze on the spot.

"Wake up, Grim! Wake up!" Arkin patting his friend on the cheek as crooked nosed goblin began to come to.

"Who do you think you are, Lady!" shouted Der at Joscelin, "You could've killed our mate here! You best apologize right now!" Derkin was fuming with anger.

Grim finally came to as Arkin told Der that he should just let it go. Both goblins feared how the busty blonde would retaliate. To the surprise of all three of them, Josie's next words shocked them more than anything.

GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers
12