Buxom Beauty meets a Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I apologize." the Buxom Beauty said in a monotone voice.

Derthank stuttered his reply, "I..Uh..That..That's right! Uh, guys?" he turned to his mates, but they wore the same confused look on their faces as he had. Grim was still rubbing his sore jaw as Arkin just shook his head, speechless.

"Well, um, thank you. But that's still not good enough! You should turn and face us..Yeah!"

Following the goblin's command, Joscelin turned to face the trio. Now with a closer distance, they marveled in her womanly curves. Especially her ample bosom. She had a set of tits on her that, to the goblins, were unmatched by any they had seen before. Two giant cow udders.

"N..Now apologize again?" Der did not know whether to ask or demand, but Josie listened all the same.

"I am sorry." again she spoke with a flat tone. Der began to ponder on why she was doing what he told her to do. Arkin snapped his fingers, "I got it!"

Josclein shook her head, regaining her grip on the present, "Wh.. Hey! What's the big idea, leaping at me like some crazed animal? I should..."

Before she could finish. Der snapped his fingers again. She once again stiffened and her eyes sat wide open. The devious trio grinned again. Grim got up and gently pushed Der to the side, "Well, seein' as it were me you struck. For no reason, o' course. I demand an apology, personally."

"What would you like me to do, master?" asked the hypnotised Joscelin. Grim was so excited he could barely contain himself.

"Well, uh. I like the sound of that. Um, ya should whip out 'hem titties so I can get a closer look see at 'em."

The buxom bimbo did as was commanded and hooked her fingers inside her brown top. She quickly yanked the material down, causing her giant jugs to bounce wildly. They dropped only a little, yet still sat high on her chest. Her inch long nipples were hard, ready for yet another feeding. The goblins sat staring at the most appetizing breasts they had ever laid eyes on. Grim ordered her to get on her knees. They mind controlled blonde did so, making her jugs perfectly eye level with the short creature.

Without anymore hesitation, Grim latched onto her giant left tit and sucked frantically. Der and Arkin bot watched as their friend gulped down the bimbo's yummy teet. The suckling goblin began to make gurgling sounds as he slurped. Joscelin of course began to lactate in his feasting maw. A trickle of milk leaked from her exposed nipple. Der saw his opportunity and seized it. He to, latched on hard to the blonde's breast. Now both tits had a nursing goblin on it. They sucked, drank, and gargled pints of sweet, and warm breast milk. Like two starving infants at their mother's breast.

Grim let go of his latch with a pop. Milk running down his cheeks as he used his arm to wipe it clean, "Arkin! Come 'ere and suck this cow's milky udder!"

"Yeah, Arkin!" said Der as he continued to drink. Arkin did so without question. The third goblin bit down hard on the not so mighty Joscelin's tit. They continued to take turns sucking and drinking her yummy breast milk for several minutes. With each of their cocks rock hard, Der decided it was time to really have some fun with this milky slut.

"Okay, boys! Let's fuck this tramp!" he shouted, "On all fours, slut!"

Josie replied, "Yes, master." and assumed the position. Arkin, however, was quite happy where he was. He enjoyed the breastfeeding position, though with Josie now on all fours, and her tits dangling over his face, he made his choice rather quickly, "I claim this spot!" he announced.

He tugged on Joscelin's right tit and pulled it into his mouth. Moaning and slurping with delight. Grim took the position in front of the blonde, "Open up and get to sucking my cock slut!" the Buxom Beauty of course did as she was told. She parted her lovely lips and Grim shoved his sizable, yet wart riddled, cock in her mouth. Josie began to suck his length with vigor.

Der took the position behind the busty slut. Her ass looked fantastic, even more so. Though that was hard to imagine. He gave it a good hard slap. Watching it jiggle about. He moved her black panties to the side. Der looked on in awe at her lovely, shaven clam. It was truly magnificent. Without warning he shoved his cock deep into her tight, wet hole. Tight it was, as he pumped his rod in and out, Joscelin's pussy felt out of this world. Warm, wet, and tight, her pussy felt fantastic.

Arkin just continued his feeding, but he did reposition himself a bit so that his cock could fuck her massive cleavage as he drank her milk. Each goblin pumped, humped, and moaned with a fevered, lust full mind. The sounds of wet slapping, Joselin gagging, and Arkin sucking echoed off the buildings surrounding them in the alley.

Arkin was the first to cum. His mushroom head exploded between the Buxom Beauty's tits like a volcano. His green spunk splattered on top of her mountainous boobs. Grim's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he shoved all his length in her throat. Green jism spewed from the corners of her mouth. He took his still erupting cock out and painted her face in his cum.

Joscelin's front collapsed on the ground. Arkin and Grim stood next to each other, congratulating themselves on what they had just done. Not only did they get fuck a broad, but one of the most breathtakingly beautiful women in all Eashidell. Der was still slamming away in her tight pussy. Grunting profanities and verbal insults at Joscelin, "Ah! Yes, you big titted slut! Take my dick!"

Her body jerked with every thrust he made, "Yeah, you like it don't you? Say you love getting fucked by nasty goblins!"

As ordered, Josie replied, "Oh yes, I love getting fucked by nasty goblins. Still panting heavily, Grim and Arkin both grabbed a large bucket that was sitting off to the side. One held it under the bimbo's udders, as the other began to tug at the nipples. If she did not look like a cow before, she did now. Being milked like a farm animal, and being fucked like a whore.

Joscelin's milk filled the wooden bucket quickly. It took Arkin and Grim's combined strength to be able to lift and carry it. Finally, after many more minutes, Der let loose his seed inside her snatch. He came the hardest out of the three. His cock shot load after load inside her womb. After his penis went flacid, did it finally exit her twat. His unborn seed dripping from her abused cunt.

He got off of her, giving her ass once last smack. He walked over to his goblin brothers, "Thanks for the fuck, slut. Now who said we wouldn't find fun in Surgel?" he laughed.

They laughed and as they were walking, and carrying the bucket full of Josie milk, Arkin snapped his fingers. Causing Joscelin to snap out of her hypnotised state. She was about to say something, but instead spit up a good amount of green spunk. She moved her hand to her sore cunt and felt another batch of spunk oozing from her pussy. She looked down to her jizz covered tits as well. Realizing she had just been taken advantage of again, she screamed with anger.

She laid there, her fist pounding the dirt as tears fell from her face. She once again grabbed her cloth and began to wipe away the jism. Taking in a deep inhale of air, she calmed herself. Though still very much annoyed about the entire experience. As she got cleaned, two figures approached her position.

"Oy, girl!" said the dwarf. It was the two guards that were guarding the gate. They approached Josie as she sat on the ground. She did not look at them, instead looked to the ground, ashamed of her nudity.

One guard snapped his fingers in her face, "Ey! Are you awake? Why your tits be out?"

Joscelin's expression changed and answered, "Because I'm a dirty slut."

The guards were taken aback, but gave each other a devious grin, "Hmm, a slut? How 'bout ye give us those sweet jugs."

"Yeah, you slutty slut!" said the other guard.

Josie, of course, presented her assets to the two dwarves. They quickly began to devour and gulp down her flesh and milk. As they feasted themselves on her chest, one could only wonder one thing. Would poor Joscelin ever not be violated and victim of her dimwitted nature? Sadly, for her, that question's answer will always be the same. Not in her lifetime.


12