Buxom Redhead Has Her Cherry Popped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her deeply, swallowing her sobs, while I pumped in and out. Although I only had three or four inches inside her, the warm, wet constriction around my cock sent sensual waves of heat from the tips of my ears to my toes. I'd never been inside a woman before—let alone a woman like Jenny—and I wasn't gonna be able to hold out much longer. I was on the verge of blowing a massive load.

My dick got harder and harder as I pushed toward orgasm. My thrusting, in turn, became almost crazed. Using the force of my body weight, I plunged myself as deeply as her body could handle, her incorrupt little vagina now being stretched beyond capacity. She screamed, jerking her head up from the tearstained pillow and burying it in my shoulder.

Seconds later, I pulled out and grabbed my cock as Jenny crumpled onto the sheets.

"Oh fuck...," I growled. "Here it comes!"

A long, thick, milky white rope of cum spurted out, splattering into Jenny's face with a wet, gooeysplat!Two thick, gooey ropes followed, spraying onto her heaving, massive breasts. Then, the viscous fluid dribbled onto her belly, puddling and dripping off on all sides. Jenny grabbed a nearby pillow and used it to wipe away the mask of cum that plastered her face as I caught my breath, my orgasm finally concluding.

My sex-induced mania starting to lift, I looked to Jenny to see if she was all right. She sat up, sniffling and wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, baby," I said, still breathless. "Are you gonna be OK?"

"It feels like you ripped me open," Jenny replied, her voice quaky and hoarse.

"Do you want to come to the bathroom with me?" I asked. "I'll wash you out."

"No, I can do it," she replied, wincing again as she scooted to the side of the bed and, unsteadily, got to her feet. Blood dripped on the floor with a patter-patter sound as she stumbled to the bathroom to cleanse her battered genitals.

"I love you, Tony," she said, before disappearing from sight, "but, until further notice, my vagina's broken."

As awkward and painful as our first penetrative sex was, Jenny and I were eventually able to develop a healthy, active sex life, even finding mutual enjoyment in intercourse. Now, we've been living together for nearly a decade and have four sons (and another on the way). I love her deeply and she loves me. We've gotten to the point that we can both chuckle when we talk about our long-delayed, slightly gory first time.

I guess it's true what they say: when you find yourself staring down a big problem...just lube up and try, try again.

12