Buxomville Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,584 Followers

If only Peter was more like him... Amanda looked over at her metrosexual husband in his orange sweater and scarf, playing with their two year old.

"Oh." Amanda then saw the way her brother Andrew looked over at Justine, and she could tell that he had feelings for her.

"I'm sure it's just a fling." She told her brother as he looked over at her sister a bit awkwardly.

As Darius drove away, Justine saw Andrew and his sister across the street.

"Hey!" Justine waved as she came over.

"Hi Justine." Andrew smiled at his best friend.

"Hey Justine, almost didn't recognize you." Amanda said smiling as she leaned in and hugged Justine.

"Hey Amanda, yeah it's a been a while." Justine smiled back.

"Wow, you've certainly grown up." Amanda said looking at the busty blonde, as Andrew couldn't help but glance down at Justine's ample chest.

"Yeah." Justine and Amanda both laughed a little.

"And who's this little fella?" Justine said as Amanda's two year old ran up to Justine.

"This is my little man James." Amanda said as Justine held out her hand as James patted it once and then ran back towards his dad. "I'll get him." Andrew walked after him as Amanda's husband Peter waved hello over at Justine.

"He's so cute." Justine told Amanda as she looked back at little James running around with Andrew and Peter.

"I saw you had met someone cute as well." Amanda said smiling.

"Darius." Justine blushed a bit as she gently bit her lower lip.

"Wow, you're really into him huh." Amanda could tell by Justine's dreamy look.

"I... just can't help myself around him, he's so..." Justine opened up to Amanda as she didn't really have many other girls to talk to, except for her mother.

"Hot." Amanda said smiling. "Yeah." Justine smiled.

"Well a girl has to be blind not to think he's hot." Amanda said leaning over a bit to make sure her husband didn't hear her, as Justine smiled back at her feeling proud to be dating a guy like that.

Later that evening after practice, the basketball team was hitting the showers.

Darius, Terrell and Treyvon, all three with bodies like they were chiseled out of ebony marble stood next to each other talking in the steamy showers.

"So, who's the big titty girl I've seen you with?" The captain of the basketball team asked Darius as he soaped his muscular chest.

"Justine, and man is she hot."

Darius told Terrell as the warm water ran down their ripped naked bodies.

"And her tits..." Darius smiled to himself for a second.

"Fuck, they're massive." Darius bragged as he held up his hands as if he was holding Justine's breasts. "Damn." Terrell and Treyvon both smiled.

"And not only that. You should see Justine's mom... she's super hot as well. And I swear to god she's been flirting with me." Darius said as he soaped his thick ten inch black cock as it hung down between his legs.

"Sounds like you've got it made." Treyvon said as they all smirked and laughed.

"What about you cap? You hooked up with Molly yet?" Darius then asked Terrell.

"I would have if that mutha fucker Matt hadn't shown up." Terrell told them, looking a bit pissed.

"You'd think that guy would have learnt his lesson after you beat his ass last year." Treyvon told Terrell who nodded his head.

"Yeah... but Molly told me that she's going to be at the party tomorrow, so I'll hook up with her there." Terrell said as water ran off the soap from his strong chiseled butt.

"I guess there's no need to ask what you and Kelly's been doing huh?" Terrell laughed looking over at Treyvon. "Yo, that girl's ass is out of this world." Treyvon painted an ass with her hands as he kissed it, as they all laughed. "And the best part, she absolutely love it when I stick it in her ass." Treyvon took a hold of his long black dick and made a thrust motion as they all smirkly laughed.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,584 Followers
12