Buxomville Ch. 03

Story Info
Debbie and Harold go out while Justine has Darius over
7.3k words
4.59
36.9k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers

The next day Debbie was getting ready for her evening out with her husband.

She stood in front of the wall mirror in their bedroom, looking over herself in her skin tight red evening dress. She loved to dress as sexy as possible when she and her husband went out on one of their "dates". The dress really showed off Debbie's curves. It was open in the front, like a V almost down to her belly button. A large portion of Debbie's full 36E's were out in the open, only held up by her dress as it was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her butt looked extra firm and big as she turned around and looked at her bottom.

Though her husband loved her large breasts, she knew that black guys were very into her big butt. "Wow mom, you look amazing." Justine came into the bedroom.

"Thanks honey." Debbie smiled at her daughter.

"And are you looking forward to spending the evening with Darius?" Debbie teased her daughter a little. Justine smiled. "Yes, and I was wondering if you, maybe had a top that I could borrow. One that's a bit more..." "Revealing?" Debbie smiled at her daughter. "Yeah." Justine blushed a little. "I think I might have something..." Debbie went through her dresses and blouses as she pulled a top out. "I got this a few years ago, but I only wore it once as it was a bit too tight. Though the time I did wear it, it drove your father completely crazy." And the black guy we met at the resort... Debbie smiled. "Oh." Justine looked at the white top that her mother was holding.

"Why don't you try it on?" Debbie said as Justine nodded and took her sweater off, revealing a sexy white lace bra that held her massive 32F size breasts.

As Debbie helped Justine with the top it proved to be a rather tight fit, as Justine's breasts really tested the fabric of the top. Though they managed to squeeze Justine into it.

"Wow." Justine looked at herself in the mirror. The top absolutely hugged her breasts and showed off a lot more cleavage than Justine was used to, as it was very low cut in the front.

"I think Darius will have a very hard time keeping his eyes off of you in you wear that." Debbie teased her daughter. "You don't think it's, too much?" Justine asked her mother looking at her breasts that were almost pouring out of her top. "Well, it's only Darius who's going to see it, right?" Debbie then said. "Yeah." Justine said as she looked at herself in the mirror again.

"Okay." Justine smiled to herself. "Thank you mom." She leaned over and gave her mother a hug as their large breasts pressed against each other. "But maybe you should put on a sweater, until we've left, so your father doesn't see you wearing it." Debbie told her daughter as Justine nodded and put her sweater back on. "Hey dad." Justine said as she met her father on the way to her room. "Hey sweetheart." Harold said as he had just put the video camera in the car.

"Debbie are you... " Harold's jaw dropped when he saw what his wife was wearing.

"Wow... you look..." Harold eyes his wife head to toe as he couldn't find the words.

"Like it." Debbie smiled as she slowly spun around, as she could tell that her husband loved what he saw. Harold just nodded as Debbie then walked sexily over to him and gave him a small kiss.

"You think Tyrone will like it?" Debbie whispered in his ears.

"Oh, yes." Harold finally said. "Speaking of which, we should probably get going." Harold said as it was five past four. "Honey, your dad and I are leaving." Debbie then knocked on Justine's room.

"Okay." Justine came out and walked with her parents downstairs.

As the walked over to the front door, Harold took out his wife's coat from the hanger and held it open for her. "Have a great time." Justine said as Debbie put her coat on.

"Thanks honey..." Debbie hugged her daughter again. "You too..." Debbie whispered to her daughter as she smiled. "Bye sweetheart, don't stay up too late." Harold told her as he and Debbie then walked out to the car. As they then waved to their daughter, they passed Darius's jeep in the street. As Justine saw Darius pull up to the side of the road, she quickly took her sweater off and rushed over to the mirror. As she made sure that she looked good, she brushed her wavy blonde hair back a bit, and adjusted her top and bra. When the doorbell rang, Justine excitingly walked over to the door.

Damn... Darius looked over and saw the buxom blonde standing there, looking even hotter and bustier than he thought possible.

"Hi Darius." Justine smiled up at him as she tried to look both innocent and sexy at the same time.

"Hey." Darius smiled as he couldn't help but look over Justine's amazing curves.

"You look amazing." Darius said as Justine smiled and blushed a little. "Thank you."

God he looks so hot... Justine looked up at Darius in his striped shirt which clung to his chest and arms in some places, really showing off his muscles.

"You look am..." Justine said as Darius leaned in and laid his arm around her waist as he pulled her in and planted his lips on hers.

"Mmm..." Justine closed her eyes as she had thought of nothing except for this since yesterday.

With one last passionate kiss, Darius then let go a bit as he looked down at her chest, amazed that her breasts hadn't bursted out of that tight top.

Justine had never felt more aroused than right then when she opened her eyes and saw Darius looking at her. "I... thought that we could... watch something on the couch..." Justine looked up at the handsome black guy with dreamy eyes as he nodded.

Over at the Majestic Hotel, Harold and Debbie had just pulled up and handed over their car to the valet. Harold had his camera bag around his shoulder as he and Debbie held hand as they walked over to the front desk. "Mr. and Mrs. Jensen, we have a room." Harold told the concierge.

"Ah yes, here you are, welcome." The older man looked over at his screen as he reached over and got their key. "And your guest arrived a few minutes ago." He then told Harold who glanced over at Debbie with a small smile as he then looked back at the concierge. "Thank you."

As they got into the elevator, Debbie opened her coat, and looked over at the elevator mirror to make sure her makeup was flawless.

"How do I look?" "Perfect." Harold said astounded at how beautiful his wife looked.

"Love you." Debbie smiled as she leaned over and gave Harold a passionate kiss.

"Love you too." Harold smiled as his heart started to pump a bit faster.

The elevator dinged as they arrived on the seventh floor.

As they walked over, hand in hand, to the room where their guest was waiting, both felt the excitement grow.

As they stood outside the room they gave each other a small smile as they knocked on the door.

They heard footsteps inside the room as a strong looking handsome black man opened the door.

"Hey." Tyrone said suavely looking at the gorgeous brunette in the skin tight red dress.

"Hi Tyrone." Debbie looked at the sexy black man with excitement.

"Hello Tyrone." Harold said as he held out his hand and shook Tyrone's strong hand.

"Come on in." Tyrone told them as they all had remained very discrete.

Then as the door closed behind them, Debbie and Tyrone looked at each other for a moment, and then Tyrone put his arm around her and pulled her in.

"Mmm." Debbie kissed him passionately as Tyrone teased her a little by pulling back, and the leaning back in the licking her upper lip, and then kissing her.

Their wet kisses grew more passionate as their tongues met.

Tyrone held out his tongue against her lip as Debbie gently wrapped her soft lips around it and sucked it. Harold had stepped over to a table and was unpacking his video camera as he was glancing back and forth between it and his wife.

"Mmm." Tyrone licked his lips as he leaned back a bit to take a look at Debbie.

Something that Debbie noticed as she removed her coat and put it down on a chair, as she then put her hands on her hips and posed for Tyrone.

"Damn that's a hot dress woman." Tyrone told her as he eyed her top to bottom.

"I hoped you would like it." Debbie smiled as she turned and arched her butt up a bit.

Tyrone just nodded with a smirk on his face as he watched Debbie pose.

It had taken Harold a bit to get his camera up, as he was very meticulous with the settings, having been in the audio and video club in college.

"You don't mind, do you Tyrone?" Harold asked Tyrone as he looked over at the camera.

"Nah man, go right ahead." Harold nodded as he had filmed his wife with Tyrone once before and Tyrone had been very accommodating back then as well.

Debbie smiled into the camera as she looked back over at Tyrone and pulled down the zipper on the back of her dress. Tyrone nodded with a smirk on his face as Debbie stepped out of her dress. Though as she let the dress fall to the floor, she held her arm across her big 36Es, teasing Tyrone. Her hips swayed sexily as she slowly walked over to Tyrone.

She put her arms around his neck and motioned him to sit down in the chair behind him.

As he did, Debbie leaned forward and put his head in between her large breasts as she gently rubbed them across his face.

"Oh yeah..." Harold filmed them as Tyrone reached up and grabbed Debbie's tits.

He gently squeezed them as he leaned forward and sucked her right nipple, and then lick it as he moved onto the left nipple and sucked it.

"Mmm..." Debbie moaned as the strong black man fondled her breasts.

Debbie then leaned over and kissed Tyrone as she started to undo the buttons on his shirt.

With each button she opened, she kissed his chest.

As she made her way down to his pants, she looked up into Tyrone's eyes, smiled as she then ran her hands down his muscled chest. Harold got up and zoomed in as his wife unzipped Tyrone's pants. Debbie then reached into his pants and pulled out a big and heavy looking black cock.

Debbie licked her lips as she gave Tyrone another look as she then looked down at the black cock in front of her and wrapped her sweet lips around it's head.

"Mmm." She sucked it into her mouth as she licked the tip of it inside her mouth.

"Oh yeah... suck that black cock honey." Harold said as Debbie looked over at her husband holding the camera as she tried to smile with Tyrone's cock in her mouth.

Debbie then went back to passionately suck his cock as he grew even bigger.

Tyrone then stood up and pulled down his pants as his dick looked so long and heavy as it hung down between his legs. Debbie leaned down and took the head into her mouth without even touching the shaft. "Mmm." Debbie felt the sweet taste of precum pour out of the tip of his cock as she eagerly licked it up. Tyrone then leaned down and picked her up as he even lifted her off of her feet and carried her over to the bed. As he laid her down on her back, Debbie put her feet up on the bed so Tyrone could easily slide her thong panties off of her. As Harold saw Tyrone slid his wife's panties off, he put the camera down as he knew that he had to get his clothes off.

Harold didn't want to miss a single thing as he kept glancing over at the bed as he hurried to take his clothes off. By the time he stepped out of his pants he was so hard as his penis was fully erect.

As he picked the camera up, he kept one hand on his five inch erection, slowly stroking it as he walked over to the bed. Tyrone had laid down in between her thighs as he ate her pussy.

"Uh...uh...mmm..." Harold could tell by his wife's moans that Tyrone was close to making her orgasm. "Oh yes yes... uh uh... uhhh." Debbie moaned out as her entire body tensed up as she orgasmed. "Oh god." Debbie looked down at Tyrone who crawled his way on top of her.

He then leaned down and kissed her lips as he grabbed his cock. He looked down at it as he rubbed it against Debbie's wet pussy as he looked up at her eager eyes.

"Put it in." Debbie almost sounded like she was pleading with him as Tyrone smiled and slowly slid it inside of her. "Ohhh..." Debbie bit her lower lip, leaning her head back.

Harold pointed the camera down at his wife's pussy and filmed Tyrone's big black cock enter Debbie. Harold then pointed the camera up at his wife's face as he loved this part.

Debbie's facial expression when she felt a big black cock slide inside of her. She looked up at her husband with such a dreamy look on her face, and Harold knew that she was in heaven.

Tyrone began to thrust in and out, and soon he was giving it to her hard.

"Oh... Oh... ohh... ohhh..." Debbie moaned with each of his heavy thrusts.

The sound of Tyrone's cock and balls smacking against Debbie's pussy was caught on the camera's microphone as Debbie's heavy breasts bounced up and down with each motion.

"Is it good honey?" Harold asked his wife even though he knew the answer.

He just loved hearing her say it.

"Oh god yes... his black cock feels so good inside of me." Debbie moaned looking up at her husband. Harold stroked his hardon as he got out of the way as Tyrone then really got up on Debbie and started pounding her harder and harder.

"Oh god... oh oh... oh oh oh... ohhhhhhh." Debbie almost screamed out as she had one of the most intense orgasms she had ever felt.

"Where you want it!" Tyrone then grunted out heavily.

"Inside of me... cum inside of me." Debbie moaned out as she felt his cock grow even bigger inside of her. "Ahhhhh." Tyrone then slammed hard into Debbie as Harold filmed Tyrone empty his balls inside of his wife. "Ah... ah.... ahhhh." Tyrone then sunk down onto Debbie as he gave one last thrust. "Oh god Tyrone..." Debbie smiled as she and Tyrone both breathed heavily.

As Tyrone then pulled out of her, his cum seeped out of her pussy as he then laid down next to her. "Mmm, that was amazing." Debbie leaned over and gave Tyrone a passionate kiss.

"We're not done yet." Tyrone said smiling over at her as he got up to go to the bathroom.

God damn, I love fucking that woman... Tyrone smiled to himself as he took a piss.

He then looked up at the time and noticed that he had fucked her for almost thirty minutes.

Harold filmed his gorgeous wife as she laid in the bed glistening from sweat.

He then put down the camera and laid down next to his wife for a quick moment.

"God you look so sexy." Harold told her as she smiled lovingly at her husband.

"Thank you." Debbie looked at her naked and slightly pudgy husband.

"And are you enjoying yourself." Debbie smiled as she looked down at her husband's penis and gently started stroking it. "Oh... yes." Harold closed his eyes for a second as he felt his wife's touch. "You know I love watching you." Harold then told her.

"Give me a kiss." Debbie told her husband as he leaned over and kissed her.

"Love you." Debbie lovingly said as they heard the water stop running in the bathroom.

Harold then got up out of the bed as he picked up his camera.

Tyrone's long black cock dangled between his legs as he came out and walked over to the bed.

"You ready for some more?" Tyrone said with a smirk on his face as Debbie got a huge smile on her face.

Over at the Jensen's house, Justine's shirt was on the floor as Darius was on top of her.

They were both breathing heavy as they passionately kissed.

Darius had pulled the right bra cup down under her breast as he fondled her large soft breast.

"Mmm..." Justine felt such pleasure as Darius ran his strong hand over her skin.

Justine then gently leaned back a bit and looked up at Darius.

"I want you..." Justine said softly as Darius gave her a knowing nod and smile.

Justine had never felt so aroused in her life, all she wanted was to feel Darius inside of her.

Just as they got up and were about to walk up to Justine's bed, the doorbell rang.

"Fuck." Darius let out as it couldn't have been a worse time for a someone to be at the door.

Justine also felt a bit annoyed at the timing. "I'll get rid of whomever it is." As she quickly put her top back on. As Justine opened the door she was surprised to see Treyvon standing there.

As she opened the door fully she saw Kelly lean over to Treyvon and give him a small kiss on his cheek, as she stood beside him wearing a blue blouse that was unbuttoned at the top, showcasing her perky breasts in a push up bra. She also wore a pair of the tightest jeans ever, as they completely hugged her firm butt.

"Hey Justine, is..." Treyvon said as he saw Darius standing behind Justine in the living room. "There he is..." Treyvon said as he and Kelly made their way inside.

"Come on in." Justine said though not meaning it.

"What you doing here Treyvon?" Darius asked a bit annoyed as if the door bell hadn't rung, he would have been upstairs with Justine right now.

"Yo." Treyvon walked over to Darius and pulled him aside a bit so Justine wouldn't hear.

"This is a bad time, I was just about to go upstairs with her..." Darius said a bit quietly.

"Look man, Kelly's parents are home and so are mine, and we just needed a place to hang out." Treyvon looked over at Kelly and smiled. "And I remembered you telling me that you were going to be alone with your girl here tonight. And so I thought." Treyvon said looking over at Darius.

Darius looked at his buddy who he knew wanted the exact same thing that he did.

"Come on, you owe me from that time I was dating Angela, and we double teamed her."

Treyvon said with a smug look on his face. "Yeah okay." Darius told him as he thought back on that night with that hot girl Angela.

"Alright, thanks man." Treyvon said as he looked over at Kelly and nodded, as she got a big smile on her face."Hey babe." Darius walked over to Justine. "You don't mind if Treyvon and Kelly stay for a bit, do you?" Darius asked Justine who got a bit disappointed thinking that she and Darius would have to keep them company, and not go up to her bed.

"I thought we were going to..." Justine said a bit quietly. "We are. My bud just needed a place to hook up with his girl." Darius told her as Justine immediately felt better as she was going to get to be alone with Darius, though at the same time a bit nervous about having Treyvon and Kelly in the house. "Well okay." Justine said as she really wanted to be with Darius.

"I'll make it up to you." Darius said with a confident smile as Justine couldn't wait.

"You can stay." Darius looked over at Treyvon.

"Thanks. You won't even know we're here." Treyvon said though he knew how loud Kelly was in bed. "Oh, you've got a spare bedroom?" Kelly then asked as they turned around almost forgetting.

"Yeah, upstairs and down the hall to the right." Justine told them as they then smiled and ran upstairs. "Now where were we." Darius laid his hand on Justine's butt and squeezed, as he pulled her in and kissed her. Justine then took Darius's hand as they slowly walked upstairs to her room.

As she closed the door behind them, Justine turned and looked over at Darius, as she just smiled at him and pulled her tight shirt over her head. Darius looked at her sexy white lace bra, that showed off the most amazing and biggest set of tits he had ever seen.

As Justine looked at him, Darius unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it over at a chair.

Wow... Justine looked in awe at his muscles, his strong chest and arms, and his ripped abs.

She couldn't help herself as she slowly walked over to him and looked up at Darius, and then down at his ebony chest, as she reached up and put one hand on his strong and warm chest, and then her other hand as she felt his skin. Justine looked at his chest as she ran her hands down his chest to his amazing abs. Darius looked proud as he watched the blonde girl admire his body.

At the same time he couldn't resist looking down at her milky white breasts as they gently rippled

within her bra whenever she moved her arms. Then suddenly Justine felt her bra strap being snapped open as she looked up at Darius who smiled down at her. Feeling a little flustered she let her bra fall to the floor, as her massive 32F breast were freed.

eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers
12