Buyer Beware

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No but it's OK. It'll be good if you stay for the kids and get some rest. I'll be fine on my own. Honestly. I really have to get out."

Katy selected some clothes from the closet and went into the bathroom. The lady of the night who emerged twenty minutes later was a whole new version of my wife, one I had never seen before. She was wearing a black skirt, very tight and very short plus a dark red top that left me stunned. It was loose fitting and plunged almost to her waist. It revealed half of both breasts, top, side and bottom. I could see the outline of her nipples only just inside the top. Any sudden movement or even a gust of wind would leave her succulent breasts completely exposed.

She was wearing lots of make up and hair product. Strapped stilettos completed the picture. I couldn't believe that this sexy, sophisticated creature was my little Katy or that my wife was catching a cab to go to a night club on her own, looking like an expensive call girl.

Any plans I had to wait up for her were soon overcome by fatigue and I fell asleep before midnight. I was awoken nearly three hours later by Katy staggering through the door. She was drunk and disheveled, her hair and makeup a mess. I hurried over to help her. She reeked of cigarette smoke, alcohol, sweat and to my horror... sperm. Mumbling something incoherent she reeled into the bathroom and emerged a few minutes later. Unsteadily she pulled off her skimpy top and wriggled out of her stained skirt. If she had gone out wearing panties there was no sign of them now.

Katy collapsed on to the bed and was immediately asleep or unconscious. I stared at her naked body sprawled on the bed. There were red marks on her breasts... bite marks?... especially around her nipples. Her pussy was red and puffy, its lips glistened wet and sticky. I had no doubt that my sweet wife had been taken by strange men that night, how many I couldn't guess but from the look of her I'd say it was quite a few.

I felt sick. My previously faithful wife had been fucked by many men. This was my fantasy come true but now it didn't seem sexy or satisfying... it was just wrong and extremely distressing.

At that moment a movement caught my eye. Incredibly the dildo was emerging like a huge black slug from my open bag. It balanced on my clothes and seemed to contract then expand, leaping all the way on to the foot of the bed. Now I knew how it got to her last night.

For a moment it lay still, looking much bigger than before, bloated, bulging and utterly evil. It looked at least a foot long now and as thick as my wrist. I couldn't let that monstrosity ruin my wife forever. As it started to wriggle its way towards Katy's abused pussy I moved fast across the room. Even so it was almost at her wet cunt before I grabbed it hard. I knew if it got into her I wouldn't be able to remove it.

The dildo bucked and writhed in my hands. The pain was vicious but somehow I held on and flung the dreadful thing to the other side of the room where it lay, twitching feebly. Sucking my stinging fingers I went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. Cautiously I picked up the dildo with the towel but there was no movement or sudden agony. I dumped it still wrapped in the towel into the bath.

Katy was moving towards me as I went back into the bedroom. Her eyes were open but unfocused, her face blank. She was clearly sleep walking but sleep walking towards the bathroom, towards the dildo. I blocked her way. She made a strange keening sound and tried to get past. Holding her shoulders, I guided her back to the bed. Thankfully she didn't turn into a wildcat and fight me tooth and claw but rather let herself be led, while constantly trying to turn back.

I gently pushed her back onto the bed and forced her to lie down. She whimpered and tried to sit up. I climbed on top of her naked, shivering body, stroking her hair, kissing her face. Katy responded to me opening her legs, lifting her hips towards me. Her actions were automatic. She could have no idea it was me and undoubted would have given herself like this to any man.

After all that had happened I couldn't believe it, but I was hard. My stiff cock slid inside her with no resistance whatsoever. Katy's cunt felt like a cave, a very large and water logged cavern. I had to press hard to sense any friction at all. Images of the dildo driving into her again and again, stretching her poor little pussy, filled my mind. Then I thought of all the men that had fucked her that night, filled her with their hot cum, some of which was still inside her.

These dark thoughts fueled my passion and I fucked my unfortunate, debauched Katy as hard as I could, squeezing her breasts, biting her nipples, grunting and thrusting until I finally exploded in the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced, adding my load to the mess already inside her.

I lay beside my wife my arms around her, breathing hard and feeling enormously guilty. At least Katy had stopped shivering and now seemed to be sleeping soundly. My mind was racing. What should I to do?

In just two nights this demonic dildo had turned my loving, faithful, conservative wife into an over sexed slut... someone who could just go out and fuck strange men. If the dildo ravished her body and mind again what would it do? What couldn't it do??? It clearly already had a hold on her sleeping brain. If it had another night or two with Katy would it turn her into a complete nymphomaniac... a mindless sex slave? Was it already too late? The old man had said there was no going back.

Clearly I had to keep the dildo away from Katy. I couldn't let it damage her further. My first instinct was to destroy it, chop it into tiny pieces, throw it in a fire. But something warned me that this could be a very bad idea. If the dildo was destroyed, the powerful, evil spirit trapped inside might be set free. It already had its hooks in my wife's mind. If it were freed it might possess her entirely.

Couldn't I just throw it away, deposit it some distance rubbish tip or maybe hurl it into an outgoing tide and let it be washed out to sea? No. The dildo would surface somewhere, maybe take control of another innocent victim, maybe somehow find its way back to Katy. It was magic and I had no idea what powers it had. For a moment I had a horrible vision of waking up in our bed at home to find the dildo, grown to size of a baseball bat, raping my naked, helpless wife, her mind totally under its control.

There was only one solution. I had to take the dildo back to the old man. I had no idea of how to find his shop but I did know how to find my taxi driver from that day. It was almost dawn. I took the box out of my bag along with a roll of wide strong tape that I had used to seal our luggage (to deter drug smugglers).

In the bathroom I removed the towel. To my gut twisting horror there was no sign of the dildo. I spun around . Katy was awake and holding the wretched thing in her hand. She was staring at it, stroking it, fascinated, captivated. As I sprinted across the room Katy opened her legs widely and moved the foul, writhing thing towards her hungry cunt. There was no time to explain or be gentle.

I slapped the dildo from her hand and pushed her back roughly on to the bed then pounced on the squirming object before it could slither away, clamping the box over it, whipping it over then slamming the lid on top. I hurried back to the bathroom and wrapped it in tape until there was nothing left of the roll. I returned to the bedroom, stuck it in my bag, zipped it up and locked it.

Katy was sitting on the bed crying a little, holding her slapped hand. She was very confused. Hugging and kissing her, I reassured her as best I could.

"Honey, I'm so sorry but that thing was dangerous."

"What was it Jimmy?"

"A sort of snake. It must have crawled in through the drains. I'm going to get rid of it. "

"But it seemed so... nice."

"I'll take the kids. You take a shower. Get some more sleep. You'll feel better soon."

"Jimmy... last night... "

"We'll talk about that when I get back. Don't worry. I love you. I love you so much."

I kissed Katy, picked up the bag and headed for the door. Katy was staring at my bag, a ravenous expression on her face. I made a quick exit. The kids were up and with the promise of breakfast at McDonald's, which for some reason they considered a treat, I hurried them out of the hotel.

For once I was lucky. My friendly taxi driver was waiting in his usual place, maybe because it was still so early. He greeted me like a long lost brother. I was his first lucky fare of the day. He looked less happy when I asked him to take me back to the alley but he agreed. On the way he chattered with the kids. When we arrived I slipped him a Balinese 10,000 rupiah note. Although he seemed like a lovely guy I was reluctant to leave the kids but I had no choice. Hopefully my mission would be quick.

I almost sprinted down the alley. The old man was waiting at the door of his shop as if he was expecting me. He held out his hand. I held out the box. He ignored it, his face grim, his hand still extended. I pulled money out of my wallet. A lot of money. He counted out the amount that I had paid for the dildo and handed back the rest, then thankfully he took the box, shaking his head.

"So it returns... used. "

"Yes." I miserably answered his non question.

"So foolish... but wise to bring it back. Harm is done but not so bad. She will remember little. Time, distance do some healing. One more night... harm too bad. No hope, no heal.

You not come back to Bali. You come back it will find her. Take her. Very bad." He turned abruptly and vanished back into the gloom of his shop.

I left with a vast sense of relief which grew even greater when I saw my kids happily admiring the taxi driver's kite collection. Even the McDonald's tasted good. Would Tracey be OK? Would she remain a slut and screw around with other men? Of course I didn't know but I swore to myself that whatever happened I would stand beside her, give her all the love and support I could muster and never, never put her at risk again.

Post Script (for those who like closure). Nearly three years after our trip Bali trip, Katy and I are still together and doing well. She remembers very little of the last few days and has concluded that she came down with some sort of fever. I, of course have fostered that idea. However there have been permanent effects. Her sexuality, which received such a massive boost, has remained molten, and is much more than I can satisfy. Katy does screw other guys on a regular basis, two or three every week, but they are guys we've checked out and chosen together. I don't feel that this is cheating and I must admit it still gives me a thrill, when she comes back well used and contented. The only risk is that some day she'll fall completely in love with some nice guy with a massive cock and leave me for him but so far that hasn't happened. Katy never complains but I know she fancies guys with penises which fill her large, hungry pussy. She's also collected an extensive range of dildos and vibrators, some of them very large indeed, but for some reason none of these completely satisfies her cravings.

12