Buying a New RV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her I was a bit envious but I knew it was my cue to go.

I shook Rod's hand and thanked him for working with us on the bargain. The handshake seemed a bit awkward for him but I was pretty used to sharing Nikki with other men so it wasn't for me.

I kissed Nikki goodbye and drove myself home.

Nikki gave the the blow-by-blow recount of her evening the next day but I won't try and write that here. I will say though that by the end of the night she'd fucked and sucked him to completion four more times. He didn't end up fucking her ass as she had offered. Some guys just aren't into anal.

Nikki had sent me a half a dozen picture messages that night. She had him take most of them. One with his cock in her mouth, a couple were doggystyle, one was them fucking standing up that she took in front of a full length mirror the RV had. One was another cumshot this time on her tongue only. The best photo to me though, was the one with just Nikki. It was a shot of her kneeling on all fours on the bed. She was facing away her legs spread wide revealing her nice pussy and asshole. A stream of white cum was dripping from her gaping hole and down her clit. There's something about pictures like that that stir my insides. Like some kind of primal force that makes me want to jump in there and fuck the hell out of her to reclaim her pussy with my sperm.

Later on I'd asked Nikki how she had initiated the hot and heavy stuff when they were alone in the RV's bathroom. She said she had told him she was really thankful for him taking the time to show them all the different RV's. Nikki had then asked a bit about his personal life. Questions like: Are you married? Do you have a girlfriend? She didn't really remember exactly what was said between them but at some point she'd asked him outright if she could repay him by showing him her tits. He accepted and Nikki had not only let them be seen but also let them be felt and squeezed. Then she'd rubbed his cock through his slacks and told him about me being a very "open-minded" husband. She talked him into starting a blowjob and then asked if they could move this blowjob out the kitchenette.

That was quite the price we got on that RV. Throughout the history of humanity women always have been sitting on one of the most valuable assets.

I heard it said once that in a truly square business deal both parties leave feeling unhappy about it. Nikki and I were pretty pleased with this RV transaction. Contrary to that saying, the other involved party (Rod) ended up happy with the result too.

12