Buying & Selling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pagon
Pagon
11 Followers

The clerk nodded to the man, "Get up behind her a try out her arse, its going to be a long and may I say, very enjoyable night."

Mady pumped herself up and down the fat, long cock, groaning at the leering face below her listening to his vulgar remarks, "Go on bitch shake them tits while you fuck me, go on keep fucking, you've got to you, you can't help it and worst of all your having to love it."

Mady panted, "Oh god please make it stop I shouldn't be doing this but I can't resist, why is it happening to me, yes fuck me give it to me." The porter climbed on the bed behind her, "Don't you worry darling we are all going to be giving it you, many times tonight."

Over the next hour they all fucked Mady again and again, her arse, mouth and cunt were used continually making sure she was forced to enjoy everything they did to her. It must be a man thing but to have this respectable businesswoman naked and horny, helplessly doing any perverted thing was their complete enjoyment. The clerk giggled as he tickled and played with her jumping, thrusting cunt; the other giggling face was that of the porter as he sat astride her head while she washed and licked his cock and balls, her task before they would fuck her again.

They made her do many disgusting things until finishing off by making her bring herself to yet another climax, she was fingering her own cunt, her face a picture of erotic excitement as they angled her at the four hidden camera's that lurked amongst the circles in the paintings.

A man appeared at the door, "That will do, see you in a while," but it made no difference to the scenario in the bedroom, the three men just carried on abusing and using the helpless woman, fucking her hopelessly aroused body continually until the face of the chemist was staring down at her and his cock rammed in to her over and over again driving itself to a climax up her heated cunt.

He used her for an hour. After fucking her, he used her mouth to clean her own juice off, he made sure she had no choice by leaving it in her sucking mouth, he held her hair tugging at it as he rammed her face back and forth until his cock was rigid again, with out pity he was just using her mouth until he could drag her around and bend the helpless woman her over and fuck her once again, this time driving himself up her abused arse and because his fingers were around pushing at her cunt Mady was letting him do her.

It was around 10 in the morning that Mady opened her eyes, her sore painful body ached as she struggled to the bathroom, she stared in the mirror, her body, hair and face caked in spent, dried cum, she looked at her tits, the nipple's were still swollen, hard and red, her eyes travelled down her body until she gazed at her cunt, the lips puffed and full, her pubic hair looked matted and sticky over the red open flesh.

She tried to sit on the toilet her arse ached from continually being used, her whole body shook as she relieved herself, her mind wondering what to do, she had to go home but in this state and what would she tell Andrew.

She sat there exhausted and lost in her thoughts when the clerk and the porter burst through the door, she screamed, "No more," they laughed, the porter pulled her off the seat, "We saw you were up so we thought we'd join you and no, we fucked you enough last night but that's no reason to stop having some more fun with you, we've come to scrub your back," the clerk held the shower door open as he grinned at her, "And top and of course your cute bottom."

She pulled at the porter, "No, no, no more this is over let me go, I'll scream this hotel down, you leave me now, enough, that's it, get out, just get out." With in three strides the clerk was beside her, grabbing her arm as the porter took the other, "Before you start with you threats lets take a look at just what you've had enough of."

Mady was dragged back in to the bedroom, on the dressing table was a lap top, the wallpaper was of her on a bed being fucked in every hole, her hand wrapped around a cock pulling it in to her mouth, the clerk pressed a button, the screen flickered turned blue and there she was, her face contorted in pleasure as she fingered her wet cunt at the camera.

Her head dropped in her hands as he tormented her with, "There's over an hour of you having fun in every hole, its looks like you really went to town, what will Andrew say, or Ralston financiers about their selling and buying executive, wifey gets her deals the easy way does she, this should look good on your C V."

She swayed but they held her, little, "No, no, not Andrew, not our careers, all will be lost, no, no, what have you done?" the clerk laughed as he said, "You."

They dragged the sobbing woman back to the shower, both men stripped as she stood sobbing in to her hands, the water roared from the showerhead as they bundled her under and got in themselves.

Both men went to work on her, washing her down, soaping her tits, she groaned as fingers pushed up her arse hole, her thighs slapped as she was being forced to open her legs as hands rubbed up under her, her cunt reamed out by eager fingers.

Ever part of her was washed from her hair to her toes, abused by the cruel perverted men, she was their plaything as they enjoyed her amble full body again, all Mady could do was stand there and let them, helpless, unable to defend herself, her body theirs while her mind was imaging what would happen if the contents of that recording ever became public.

She was just aware of being dragged out and the towel roughly drying her. There she stood naked and alone while the two men inspected her. She jumped when the clerk said, "There, you just do your hair and you will be ready for the 5.57 flight, I took the liberty of booking you on it, you have five hours to get there, you may take the disk as a souvenir and there is another mobile in you briefcase it will make it easier as we will be in touch, do you understand, you do as your told and the master disk is safe, if you deviate in any way I have all the details I need, do I hear a yes sir?"

She could see no other option so she nodded, she needed time to think, so a, "Yes sir," gave both men a laugh.

The clerk looked at the porter, "Seems we have a yes, and as we all know it doesn't take five hours to get to the airport so my little slave girl, on your knees, hands behind your head and your most important order, your mouth open."

With out question she knelt and adopted the ordered position, both men eagerly enjoyed her mouth, knowing the time scale they had they intended using her for at least half and hour; the clerk spoke to her while he fucked in to her throat she was ordered to look up at him, her servitude had started, "You are one of the luckier ones of our group, you can make an excuse about business when we need you for a day or two, others aren't so fortunate, they have to work hard to keep their little secrets safe."

She knelt there not daring to move, her hands behind her head while it was being turned from one cock to the other, he had seen the panic in her eyes at the words a day or two, "Yes dear you will be told where to pick up the company uniform, the leather straps and fishnets should look good on you especially the dog collar, then you go to an address and, how shall I put it, perform like last night, your in the slave trade now."

Mady coughed as the porters cum spurted in to her throat, her eyes watering as she choked out, "No, no I can't be, I'm in my business," he laughed, "Yes I was amused to find out you did some buying and selling, well so do we, the disk bought you and now I'm going to sell you, and looking like you do I would say your sales ticket will be in demand many, many times."

Pagon
Pagon
11 Followers
12