Buying Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Officer Jenny back filming from the front seat the game begun.

The Police woman driver rocked the car with the accelerator and break.

Olivia bounced helplessly on the baton desperately trying to suppress her cries of pain.

After a minute Olivia's bouncy breasts were quivering like crazy but the tight fitting bra hadn't come completely loose.

"...and that's time. Well honey, in you go." Officer Jenny said gleefully as the car came to a rest.

Officer Cathy climbed in the back and slipped her hands inside the cups of Olivia's ruined bra.

Her partner continued to film as she moved to the back too.

"What are we in high school? On the pole bitch." The short end of the baton was sticking up like a black dildo growing out of Olivia's pussy.

"Ah, what? No, no I don't think?" Excitement, but also fear dripping from Officer Cathy's voice.

Her Dominating partner knew Cathy never needed much persuasion to get freaky.

"A bet's a bet honey." Officer jenny just waited and filmed and let the silence pressure the younger police woman.

Without responding Officer Cathy slipped off her police pants and underwear.

Olivia's legs were in the way so Officer Cathy carefully bent them back moving her from a squat to an upright hog tie position.

Cathy pinched Olivia's nipple and slid four fingers of her hand into Olivia's mouth when she cried out.

The hot and excited police woman repeated the action again and again and lubbed up the baton end with Olivia's saliva.

Cathy opened her police shirt and slid gingerly down onto the handle face to face with the lollipop Olivia.

Officer Jenny got in the back and slid her arm around the couple.

Cathy and Olivia let out simultaneous groans of sexual anticipation as the weight of the butch muscular Police woman Jenny sandwich pressed them all together.

Officer Jenny took both Cathy's wrists and guided her into hugging Olivia.

All three women breathing heavy and vocalizing their passion with little gasps and whimpers.

"CLACK, click-click,click,click."

Jenny cuffed her partner around Olivia forcing an inescapable sexual embrace.

Jenny caressed Officer Cathy's ass.

So full and round as she squat facing Olivia on the back seat of the police car. A little tweak of Olivia's nipple with her other hand sent a pulse through both women locked at the pussy onto the police baton at completely Jenny's mercy.

The door closed with a visceral pressure and Officer Jenny put the car into gear and continued the stop-start action gently around the car park.

Olivia and Cathy moaned and gasped alternating until Olivia kissed Cathy and Cathy, unable to pull back had to take it.

The car slowly rocked and the women became more and more frantic.

"What the fuck is that!" A male voice came over the radio.

"You remember that thing we talked about?" Answered Officer Jenny.

"You are fucking kidding me?" the male officer's voice a little less commanding.

Jenny held the mic button down and rocked the car a little harder.

Olivia's and officer Cathy's ecstatic screams boomed over the radio waves.

"That sound like a joke fuckwit? How much?" Officer Jenny.

"How much for what?" The Male officer asked. "You wanna watch or you wanna film it?" Officer Jenny negotiated.

"Wait." Called Cathy from the back seat.

A few quick stop start actions and Cathy was screaming in unison with Olivia.

"You're a sick woman. You know I wanna film it. " The policeman confirmed.

"Well, I think we are looking at 7 at least."

Officer Jenny mindful that open police channels are easily overheard.

"Um, 7 –C?" The Policeman checked.

"8!" called frightened Cathy from the back.

"Looks like you have a rival bidder mate. What's it gunna be?" Officer Jenny reveling in her own deviousness.

A few seconds of inaudible chatter came through the radio as the Policeman let his partner in on the situation.

"We'll go 9. C." The Policeman bid.

"11 if you let me out now?" Cried Officer Cathy long past seeing the humor of the situation.

Olivia could tell they were bidding over the rights to sexually torture the woman.

She was paralysed by fear and by anticipation.

Physically she had never been in more discomfort but at the same time the raw sexual power was hammering her mind into submission.

"15" Countered the policeman over the radio.

"15 and I cover your shifts for a month!" Cathy begged.

No counter offer came over the radio.

"Losers." Officer Jenny mocked as she shut off the set.

"Well, looks like you owe me $1500 and a month of leave. But first we're going to take a look at those speed humps."

Officer Jenny had clipped her phone so that it filmed through one of the holes in the mesh.

Jenny got out and set Cathy's phone up to catch her face before climbing back into the drivers seat.

She set the MP3 player in the car and drove over to the speed humped section of the car park.

Britney spears one more time came on and Jenny bounced the car along in time with the music.

Cathy and Olivia hummed and yelped in time Britney and Officer Jenny alternated between laughter and rubbing herself with her tongue out.

Jenny slowed the car to drive the front wheels over the first speed hump.

The two women in the back yelled as the car jostled them.

Olivia and Cathy held each other tight in an attempt to lesson the punishment from the baton.

Jenny drove the back wheels up the sharp car park speed hump.

The two women impaled in the back moaned in anticipation. The front wheels going over the speed hump took all their strength to stay upright.

The rear wheels were right under the rear seat and the two women felt the full motion as the Police Cruiser climbed the hump.

Jenny with deft throttle control bounced the car up and let it roll down on the hump forcing the two in the back to ride up and down together on the baton.

The song came to an end and Jenny put the car into park.

"Well ladies, if I can call you that, quite a performance. A little sore are we?" The sadistically cruel police woman taunting her helpless victims.

"OK, tell you what, if you can cum at the end of the next song I will let you out." Jenny unsure what outcome she would prefer.

Another Britney song came on :Work Bitch.

Jenny rocked the police cruiser over the speed hump and stop started to the next hump getting faster and out of time with the music.

Jenny sped up the rocking action to match the song at double speed.

Olivia and Cathy panting frantically along in time with the music started to whine through their stilted breathing.

Olivia was in more pain than she had ever felt before but at the same time she was starting to climax.

Cathy could feel Olivia's body changing posture and her face in sexual contortion.

Cathy looked into Olivia's face and felt the rush of orgasm building fast.

Jenny, eyes half closed smoothed out her driving and the three woman all called out in time with Britney.

"Call the Police,

Call the Governor..."

Jenny and Cathy sang together through cries of frenzied passion.

Olivia heard the two singing together and the first gasp of climax came out with an epic yell.

Jenny managed to stop the car and the three women screamed a bitterly angry orgasm at each other.

Cathy and Jenny mouthed the words to the rest of the song through twisted faces and orgasmic thrashing actions.

After the storm Jenny just sat in the driver's seat for a few minutes.

Olivia and Cathy held each other tightly and panted trying with all their strength to keep their weight off the baton skewering them both.

Olivia planted another kiss on Cathy's lips and giggled when she pulled away.

Ten or so minutes of basking in silent afterglow, Officer Jenny freed the sex captives.

Olivia heard "Where are my pants?" and the start of a Rihanna song as the two officers drove off leaving Olivia in the car park.

By luck or design she was only a block away from her car.

Olivia clip-clopped to down the footpath in her heels and sticky panties. With a bit of a wiggle she got her torn in two bra to at least cover her bronzed tear drop c cup breasts again.

End of part four.

12