BWC for Queen of Spades

Story Info
Black man, White woman & bisexual White guy.
1.9k words
3.56
24.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Meet Lloyd Finkelstein, a six-foot-tall, lean, red-haired and green-eyed young man living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. He works for CBC as a systems analyst, which makes him a glorified geek, something he's been since his halcyon days as a computer programmer at the University of Ottawa. If you were to look at Lloyd, he'd seem bland and basically harmless, and that's where you're totally wrong. He's forthrightly bisexual, a natural sensualist, something of a sadist, and the fellow definitely likes a good challenge...

While Lloyd seems like a benign fellow, one who does everything from attending the local synagogue to donating to Amnesty International, supporting the Liberal Party and all that jazz, there's a whole different side to him. This all-around good guy definitely has a hidden dark side. Lloyd likes sex, which is something of an understatement. The City of Ottawa, Ontario, is full of lovely women and hunky men of all hues, and for an opportunistic and adventurous bisexual man like Lloyd, this is a veritable smorgasbord.

Lately, Lloyd has developed a thing for Black men, and not just any Black men. The men that Lloyd deal with have to be both Black and bisexual. Lloyd finds gay males of all colors dull and boring, for they usually hate bisexual men and find female bodies repugnant. Lloyd cannot fathom how anyone can resist a beautiful lady with a big round ass, or a hot manly guy with a deep voice and a big cock. Anyone who would go to a restaurant and swear off half the menu is one hundred percent useless as far as Lloyd is concerned...

Lloyd prefers bisexual men, because they're usually more masculine than gay men, more fun in bed, and they're not hysterically opposed to having a female involved in their bedroom romps. A threesome involving two men and one woman is definitely Lloyd's idea of a good time, especially if the lady is kinky and the men are sexually flexible. The more the merrier, as far as Lloyd is concerned. The best of both worlds is to be enjoyed as often as possible, that would be Lloyd's motto, if Lloyd had one.

"You are a lovely couple," Lloyd said to Samir Hussein and his girlfriend, self-avowed ( with the requisite tattoo ) Queen of Spades Brianna Dormer. The three of them sat inside the Bridgehead café located on Metcalfe Street, a heartbeat away from the Ottawa Main Library, where Lloyd met Samir and Brianna one frosty November evening. At first, they were weary of Lloyd, because, let's face it, lots of White males have a problem with Black men who date White women. Lloyd is the exact opposite of that...

"Thank you, Lloyd," Brianna said, smiling at him, and Samir Hussein nodded. Lloyd sipped his tea and continued bantering with his new friends. Brianna Dormer, a five-foot-ten, pleasantly plump, blonde-haired and blue-eyed young Caucasian woman originally from Red Deer, Alberta, is quite the looker. She came to the City of Ottawa to study business administration at Carleton University, and ended up staying after graduation. She'd fallen in love with a certain handsome Somali-Canadian Muslim hunk...

"You're not so bad yourself, Lloyd," Samir said, and Lloyd grinned and nodded gratefully. Six-foot-two, lean and athletic, with smooth chocolate skin and slick dark hair, Samir Hussein was handsome in the unique manner of Northeast African men. Lloyd had a thing for Somali men, Ethiopian men, Djibouti men and Eritrean men. As far as Lloyd was concerned, men like Samir Hussein personified male beauty.

"Now you're making me blush," Lloyd said, openly flirting with both Brianna Dormer and Samir Hussein. A natural talent for reading people is what propels Lloyd in life, both at work and at play. For example, Lloyd knows that Brianna Dormer is a Queen of Spades, one of those freaky White women who only fucks Black men. Lloyd also knows that Samir Hussein is bisexual, and his girlfriend Brianna is okay with it. For Lloyd, this last tidbit definitely opens up infinite possibilities...

"We can do much more than that," Samir said, looking into Floyd's eyes, and Floyd nodded, before smiling at Brianna and Samir. The three of them took an Uber back to Lloyd's place, a nice two-bedroom apartment located not far from The Glebe area of downtown Ottawa. They went in, and were given a tour of the place, then the trio sat in the living room, had some wine and relaxed.

"Hmm, I've got a bisexual man's dilemma, I can't decide who's more fucking hot, a White woman who only fucks brothers, or a bisexual brother," Lloyd said to Samir and Brianna, who smiled. Without further ado, Lloyd unzipped his pants, freeing his nine-inch, uncircumcised pale cock. Brianna looked at him and licked her lips while Samir nodded in appreciation. Lloyd smiled, knowing that he had them right where he wanted them...

"Hmm, you're the first White cock I've tasted in years," Brianna said to Floyd as she knelt before him and stroked his cock. Lloyd nodded at Brianna and winked at Samir. The Somali Canadian Muslim stud pulled out his long and thick dark dick and began stroking himself while watching his plump blonde girlfriend fellate their new friend. Brianna greedily sucked on Lloyd's cock and massaged his balls. She was clearly having fun...

"That's nice," Samir said, and Lloyd nodded, admiring Samir's big Black cock, which was at least nine inches long, while Brianna sucked him off. Brianna sucked Lloyd until he came, and when he did, the foxy curvaceous blonde gal sucked every last drop of his cum. Samir joined the action, and Brianna grabbed his big Black dick and began sucking him off while Lloyd watched. Watching Samir's big dark dick slide in and out of Brianna's luscious mouth turned Lloyd on immensely, and he soon found himself hard again.

"Always wanted to bang a Queen of Spades," Lloyd said as he rolled a condom on his dick. Brianna was on all fours, sucking the hell out of Samir's big dark dick, and Lloyd came up behind her. Playfully he smacked Brianna's big White ass, and then pushed his cock into her pussy. Brianna inwardly gasped as Lloyd's big White cock filled her pussy. He was the same length as Samir's big Black cock, but a lot thicker. Brianna began grinding her big pale ass against Lloyd's groin as he fucked her. The chubby blonde Queen of Spades hadn't had a big White cock in a long time, and hadn't realized how much she missed it...

"Fuck her hard Lloyd," Samir said, and Brianna looked up at him while sucking his big dark dick hungrily. When Samir finally came, Brianna drank his cum. Lloyd gripped Brianna's hips and slammed his thick pale cock into her pussy. Most White men were secretly insecure and disgusted by White women who fucked Black men, but Lloyd wasn't like that. Lloyd is a bisexual gentleman who doesn't discriminate based on race or gender. He likes to fuck White women who fuck Black men. He also likes to fuck Black men who fuck White women. If that's not progressive, then what is?

"Let's switch things up," Brianna suggested, and Lloyd and Samir nodded in agreement. Samir lay flat on the floor, and Brianna sat astride him, impaling herself on his big dark dick. Meanwhile, Lloyd came up behind her, and he spread her ass cheeks, then lubricated her. Without further ado, Lloyd pushed his big pale cock into Brianna's asshole, and then he began fucking her with slow, deep strokes. Double penetrated by two hunky bisexual men, Brianna squealed in delight. Lloyd and Samir drilled their cocks into Brianna's holes like there was no tomorrow, until she could stand it no more...

"Come here Sam," Lloyd said, after Samir pulled his big Black cock out of Brianna's pussy. The curvy blonde sat down, taking a breather while the fellas continued with their fun. Samir smiled, and then Lloyd grabbed Samir's big Black cock, tugged on it and then began sucking him off. Lloyd smacked Brianna's big White ass with one hand and stroked the length of Samir's big Black cock with the other while fellating him. Lloyd couldn't decide which one he liked best, the taste of Black cock, or the feel of White pussy around his cock. So he definitely had to have it all...

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Brianna squealed as Lloyd's cock filled her pussy while fellating Samir. Back in the day, in her native Alberta, Brianna fucked a lot of well-endowed country dudes. In Ottawa, Brianna discovered well-endowed Black men, and eventually fell in love with one, her dear Samir. Watching Lloyd suck Samir's big Black cock while Lloyd's cock filled her cunt turned Brianna on so much that she felt on the verge of orgasm. Moments later Brianna came, squealing in delight, and Lloyd pulled out of her...

"Now let's have fun, Sam," Lloyd said to Samir, pausing for a moment. The red-haired bisexual hunk resumed sucking off the Somali brother, and he didn't let up until Samir came. Afterwards, the real fun began. As an amazed Brianna looked on, Lloyd put on another condom, grabbed some lube, and then showed Samir a good time. Samir lay on the carpeted floor, stroking his big Black cock while Lloyd began fucking him.

"Brianna, come suck me off while Lloyd fucks me," Samir said, and Brianna nodded. She grabbed Samir's dick and sucked him as Lloyd pushed his big White cock into her favorite Somali stud's tight ass. Samir groaned as Lloyd penetrated him, and Lloyd smiled. Brianna sucked Samir's cock, her gaze riveted on Lloyd's cock as it filled Samir's ass. The Queen of Spades was both disturbed and turned on by what was happening, and Lloyd was enjoying every minute of it...

"A lot of White guys hate seeing White women with Black men but such couples turn me on, whenever I see them, I want to fuck both the Black guy and the White woman, at the same time," Lloyd said, laughing, as he pumped his cock up Samir's ass. Samir cried out in pleasure as Lloyd packed his booty with his manly rod. Brianna sucked Samir's cock and fingered her wet, hairy pussy. She'd known her man Samir was bisexual for some time, but couldn't believe the things he was doing with Lloyd...

"Fuck yeah, fuck Samir's ass, fuck him even harder than you fucked my ass and pussy, Lloyd," Brianna paused to say, surprising both Samir and Lloyd. The two bisexual men exchanged a smile, and resumed their fun. Lloyd raised Samir's legs in the air and plunged his cock even deeper up his ass, causing him to scream louder. Seconds later, Brianna felt a torrent of cum flood her mouth as Samir came. Pleasantly surprised, Brianna drank every last drop of Samir's cum, and watched as Lloyd pulled his cock out of Samir's ass. Freaky men are sexy, Brianna thought happily.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening," Lloyd said to Samir Hussein and Brianna Dormer, after the three of them exited the shower. They got dressed, then returned to the living room and had some more wine while talking about all the freaky and fun things they'd just done. Lloyd and Samir shook hands, then Brianna gave Lloyd a hug. Hand in hand, the happy, adventurous couple left Lloyd's place, got in an Uber and headed home. A great night as far as all parties were concerned. Lloyd went to bed with a smile on his face. He looked forward to many more adventures like this one...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers