BWT (Boating With Bonnie): A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that we got up rummaged around and found some similar clothes and dressed accordingly. We laid back down and began to kiss and after a few minutes stopped kissing and picked up the conversation where we had left off.

"Yes, and your hand was about where it is now and I was hoping that you would slide it down between my panties and my skin. That's when we heard the garage door opened and we ran to our rooms."

"Yeah, I think I jerked off half the night. After a while I couldn't get it hard enough to stroke anymore."

"I know what you mean. That night a slightly burned down candle took my virginity."

"Wow. Wish I'd been there."

"You were you just didn't know it. In my mind the candle was you."

"Who was your real first? I've always assumed that it was Jack Vandyke.

"No. I wanted you to think that but it was really Billy Obrien. Mom and dad were away and you were off somewhere. Billy and I spent the night screwing in my bed.

"Enough. We're back in our rec room laying on the couch and kissing."

With that we began to kiss again and I slid my hand down Bonnie's back and under the elastic and gently massaged the cheeks of her ass. Bonnie rolled over on her back giving me easier access to her front much as we had been all those years ago.

Like then she was panting and in obvious heat. Like then I was eager to continue. I slid my hand around to her belly and then downward. As I did my sister arched her belly in such a way as to ease my travel.

Then my middle finger was at her slit and the heat and slippery wetness that I felt was convincing proof the Bonnie wanted this as much as I did. I continued my downward travel wiggling my finger as I went.

Just then Bonnie pushed me away. I was shocked. I was sure that she wanted this as much as I. She pulled her arm from under me and then both her hands were at her panties and she was ripping them off.

"New plan. How about you kiss me up and down my beautiful body. After a short time stick your tongue out and begin licking when you come to interesting places. As you do that I'll play with this thing that's sticking me in the side and if it happens to get near my mouth I'll suck on it."

"Sounds like a plan." With that I stood and quickly became naked. While I did that Bonnie's blouse and bra were tossed onto the pile. Then we were on the bunk again. Naked and facing one another and kissing. After a moment we broke and I continued the conversation in the same vain.

"How about I just stick my penis right about here." I touched her pussy. "and we skip the in-between steps?"

"If you want to do that brother dear you need to crawl on top of me and I need to spread my legs wide and you need to stick that dick of yours .........right there.......yes there......Now push it in a little more.......that's it.............yes...that's exactly where it goes."

Then we lay quiet and unmoving for awhile. It felt so good after all these years. After the anticipation and imagination I was actually feeling the silky smooth heat of her cunt surround my rock hard cock.

For awhile I was content to stay in that position forever. Then one of us twitched. A few seconds later the other moved slightly. Not long after there was another twitch and then another movement.

Little by little we the movements and twitches came close enough together that were actually fucking. Bonnie's ankles locked around my waist and her hands were on the base of my ass pulling me deeply into her love canal.

It was glorious. Little by little we increased the length of our strokes but we kept the speed down. We both wanted to savor each second and each inch of contact. I wished for it never to end.

"I love you so much brother dear and I have wanted this for so long a time." As she spoke her behind lifted a little and gave a little wiggle and then we were off and running.

"Don't talk. Let's enjoy this as it happens. We'll do the talking later."

Then our tongues were sucking and licking each other's mouth as our organs made the most of their joining. I felt Bonnie's cunt muscles trying to milk the cum from my cock which incidentally was as least as hard as it had ever been.

Feeling my sister ride my cock after all these years of desire soon made me come. When I came it was like no other.

I started coming so hard that I was bucking like the proverbial bronco. With that Bonnie began coming too. The combination of our hard screwing and the fulfilling of my long held desires produced a generous supply of cum inside of me.

I felt like I shot a gallon. I must have been right because as our hard fucking continued cum literally began leaking out of my sister's cunt flooding our external private areas as it did.

Then it was over and we were laying side by side. I was depleted of all my energy and cum. Bonnie seemed to be very content.

After a few minutes I got up and wandered out to the cockpit area. I was still in a half daze. I looked about and remembered that we were not in a deserted cove but in a busy marina in the busy inner harbor of Baltimore.

I ducked back inside and opened a beer and called down to ask Bonnie's preference. Receiving no answer I looked down and in the dim light saw that she was spread eagle on the bunk and sound asleep.

That left little room for me and she looked so comfortable that I decided to lock up and sleep in the nearest available space. I did just that and slept soundly until being awakened by the cell phone at about 8:00 AM.

It was June and the news was good. They had just put two stents in Sam's mother's heart and she would be going home in three days. Bonnie and I decided to check out the inner harbor attractions and wait for things to settle down.

We did that and had a wonderful time and some wonderful food. By days end the situation had improved enough that Sam's family was urging him to finish his trip. Sam decided to stay overnight and if the situation was still that good he and June would rejoin us in the mid-morning.

Just as we returned to the boat a storm moved in. It was thunder and lightning and lots of hard rain. Bonnie and I doubled the lines and then took advantage of the situation by undressing each other. We stood in the upper cabin almost deafened by the noise of the rain on the roof and began to kiss.

We adjusted our bodies until we had full body to body contact with my hard cock trying it's best to find a way to enter Bonnie's cunt. We indulged in what would be called 'dry humping' if we were covered.

My cock had found her wet labia and the base of it was rubbing Bonnie's clit. At that moment she broke the kiss and said to me.

"How about we do it in the rain out in the open cockpit?"

I didn't answer but simply took my sisters hand and let the way. The rain drenched us within a few steps as we sank to the mattress that had gone unused the evening before.

Bonnie was on her back with her legs spread wide waiting to receive me but I had other ideas. I took her left nipple in my mouth. I first held the nipple which was erect and hard gently between my teeth and lapped at it's tip with my tongue.

After a moment of that I sucked as much of Bonnie's tit into my mouth as I could. Her nipple area was between my tongue and the rook of my mouth as I pressed and sucked as it trying to mike it. After another moment I heard Bonnie cry out.

"I'm coming. I'm coming. It's so good. I'm coming."

I had all I could do not to come myself at that moment. I fought it down as she came down from her orgasm and moved my attention further down her body. First to the area above her navel.

Not stopping there I trailed my tongue across the soft stretch marks stopping here and there to nibble. From there on to the upper portion of her swollen labia until my probing tongue encountered her erect clit.

Bonnie shuddered with passion as I licked. The deluge of rain was washing away her juices as fast as the developed. After another moment I felt Bonnie pulling at my hair and shouting something. I stopped what I was doing and moved my head back up next to hers.

"Turn around." Bonnie said. "I want your cock in my mouth while you do that."

I quickly complied and soon we were in the midst of a most glorious sixty nine encounter while being pelted by the huge drops of rain being released by the storm.

Bonnie's lips found and then encircled my hard penis holding it as her tongue began to flick at it's tip. After a moment of this supreme enjoyment she took me further into her mouth. Then her tongue was tight against it's top skin as I gently moved in and out of her mouth in a fucking motion.

Meanwhile Bonnie, my cute little sister Bonnie, was gyrating her hips so as to move every part of her pussy and clit against my eager tongue. It seemed only a brief moment until I felt her trembling beneath my mouth signaling an impending orgasm.

My own was now gathering itself to erupt in Bonnie's mouth. Before I could break loose to say 'I'm coming' I was. My cum began shooting into her mouth and down her throat and I could feel her swallowing.

Then her wet pussy was slapping against my face. The continuing rain washing her juices away so rapidly that I could hardly taste them but that did not slow the ferocity of her orgasm.

In the aftermath of our orgasms we began to feel the coldness of the rain. We were still giggling as we found towels and dried each other off. Then we found blankets and sat in the galley area as we sipped some warming brandy.

Bonnie had a warm glow about her and a slight grin. I was so happy to see that look of happiness. After a few minutes Bonnie spoke.

"Guess what." She paused and waited for me to answer. When I didn't she said. "OK brother dear. We've done missionary style. We did the oral stuff. So do you want to try 'Woman Superior' or 'Doggie style' next?"

I thought for a minute and then said. "Doggie style. You have such a nice ass that I want to see it up close as it slams against my crotch."

I locked the boat in record time and then we were back in the lower cabin screwing while the rain it's sound muffled by the cabin roof continued to pour down.

Returning to the cabin I found Bonnie kneeling on the captains oversized bunk bed. We had both slept in that bed numerous times. We had both made love on that bed numerous times. At least I had. I honestly could say if Bonnie had or not. If she had it was not with me. This would be a first.

I moved close behind her and with two fingers checked to see if she were not wet and slippery enough for me to enter. She certainly was. My fingers quickly were deep inside of Bonnie's cunt. As long as I was there I decided to see if she enjoyed being finger fucked.

She did. As I thrust my fingers in and out and wiggled them back and forth as I did Bonnie began to moan and cry out.

"That's it bro. I've had many great orgasms fantasizing about your fingers doing that. Except from the front."

With that said she came. After a minute she began to cry out.

"Fuck me Ed. Fuck me with your hard cock. Please. Now! Please......."

I removed my fingers and entered my sister with my cock which immediately sank as deep inside of her as was possible. In spite of our earlier encounter I was already close to coming. I paused trying to fight it down as Bonnie's cunt did some erotic squeezing and pulsing which made my efforts very difficult.

My balls wanted me to unload them, my penis wanted to be stroked and squeezed and my sister wanted to be fucked. I wanted her to have all the pleasure that I could give her.

Then without warning I was coming. I flooded her uterus with cum. But unlike most other times in my life when I was empty my penis did not shrink. It remained hard as I began to give Bonnie what she wanted. A good deep fuck.

As I pumped in and out Bonnie moved her ass in incredible ways and soon we were coming together in what had to be among the most satisfying moments in my life.

I'm in a daze about what we did from there. Next morning as the cell phone woke us to the Lone Ranger song we were tangled together in a tangled sheet and it took me a while to get to the phone.

It was June. She said that everything was going well and that if it was OK with us that they would rejoin us about noon. Just before she hung up June said to me.

"I hope that you put your privacy to good use. I expect to see a glow on Bonnie's face when we get back to the boat."

Bonnie and I showered. Unfortunately alone as the shower is very tight. We ate and set about doing those chores that accumulate very quickly on a boat. We completed them and then found a taxi and went to the nearest super market to pick up provisions.

June and Sam returned just after lunch time. We refueled and cruised the Baltimore harbor area sight seeing. We returned to the dock, went ashore for a delicious lobster dinner and returned to the boat. We locked up at 9:00 PM and by 9:05 were coupled in a bunk in the upper cabin. Our friends were similarly involved down below.

This time it was Bonnie's wish to do the woman superior position. After we both came she remained in place doing little tricks with her cunt muscles which soon had me hard again.

With that accomplished she turned around and put her pussy against my mouth and then leaned far forward. Bonnie took my hard on in her hands and held it as she opened her mouth wide. She held it wide open as she engulfed my cock and it's tip was well into her throat.

Then she tightened her mouth and tongue around it. Bonnie gently devoured our cum with which my cock was coated and then set to work in earnest to bring me to orgasm.

Meanwhile I did much the same to and for her. The result of these ministrations was that about ten minutes later we were both enjoying great orgasms.

Following this we all enjoyed another week of sex and sun and water and food.

We all returned to our homes as good friends who would enjoy each other's company etc. often in the future.

12