By Accident, On Purpose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned, flinging sand, and then stormed off towards the path back to the villa. I watched her prefect ass working and the sides of her breasts as they swayed in time with her strides. 'What the fuck?' I said to myself. 'She is my mother. What are you thinking? Idiot!' I got up, gathered everything and headed for the path myself. I didn't bother with putting on my suit, figuring, damage done.

I strolled, not wanting to get there too quickly. I didn't know what had gotten into me. My mind was in a fog. I had been in such a state of aroused emotions; this gorgeous place, Maribella's body, the food the drink. It had all been thrown into an uproar in my mind, with the news of Dad's leaving, rather his never really having been there. Now Mom's nearly naked body on display. I felt like a zombie as I walked back up the path.

As I came into a break in the trees that showed the villa, jutting out above me, I noted Mom standing at the railing of her balcony. She was wrapped in a lightweight pareo, which lifted in the light breeze. She was simply watching me as I plodded slowly along; we watched each other. I couldn't tell from this distance, but her posture seemed as though she was crying. I ached for her. I had been thinking only about my own feelings regarding Dad's behavior. What must her feelings be; abandoned, second-rate, inferior to some chippy in France.

I wondered what this chick must be like, to draw Dad's attention so completely. Since last night, I had been replaying all of our mutual experience through this new filter that he wasn't really 'with us' when he was with us. It had all been a lie. Now I began to try and empathize with what my mother must be thinking. I stopped and simply looked up at her, watching me. She turned and retreated inside of her room. I had really fucked this up.

Maribella was standing at the top of the path, when I arrived. She looked a bit alarmed. She asked if we wanted lunch on the veranda. I glanced towards Mom's room and told her that I would eat in my room. Maribella's glance towards her room told me that she thought my mother would do the same. I strolled around the villa to my outdoor shower and I stepped under the pouring waterfall. I stood a long time under the gushing water, my hands on the wall to hold me up. The water pounded on me pleasantly for a long time.

Finally I turned and throwing back my head, rinsed my hair and swept it back. Opening my eyes in saw Mom standing there in the doorway, leaning on the jamb, watching me. She shared a long unreadable look. Without a word Mom suddenly pushed herself off it and slowly walked towards me. I steeled myself for a severe talking to. Five feet from me she pulled the fold in her pareo and let if fall. She was completely, beautifully nude. She entered the water and threw her arms around me. I took her in my arms and we simply held each other in the pounding water.

"Oh, Kevin." She said at last. I was holding her nude body tightly against me. "I can't stand to fight with you; especially now. You are all I have left." I said nothing and held her up. She felt like she was about to collapse. She began to sob quietly into my shoulder. I let her. I was concentrating of the feel of her nakedness against mine. My left hand held the back of her head and her neck, my right stroking the lower portion of her back, my fingertips just contacting the swell of her buttocks. Her skin was soft, yet covered with tiny goose bumps from the cool water. Her breasts soft and full against my chest.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered into her ear. She nodded. "For everything." She nodded again. "I don't know what I was thinking."

"It's okay." I heard her murmur. "It's okay." Very slowly we began to sway a bit, turning slowly back and forth as if blown by a breeze. We stayed like that, immobile, for a long while. "This water is getting kind of chilly." She finally said, then pulled back a bit to look up into my eyes. "I'm so tired."

Taking her hand, I led her through the door into my room, pulled a huge white towel off the pile and wrapped her in it. I was still nude as I led her to my bed and pulled her up onto the pedestal and helped her to lay down. She rolled over onto her side facing me. I knelt on the edge of the bed, my knees on the platform and faced her. She reached out to stroke the hair back off my forehead.

"I hate to fight with you. I always have." She was wistful now. She looked exhausted. "Your father,..." her voice fell away. "You have always been the man in my life. I just didn't realize it. For so much of our lives, your father was simply gone. Working out of town, calling every night, providing for us, but never really there. You were always there. I love you so much." Her eyes went moist. "I,... just don't know who I am anymore."

"You are, who you always were. My Mom and I love you."

"Oh sweetie." Mom said and pulled me close for a kiss. We had always kissed on the lips, but it had become more a rarity than the norm, the older I got. It was a normal kiss, but with Mom in a towel, in my bed, me nude with her, it felt very different.

She smiled at me and I smiled back, both of us a bit wistful, realizing that all our mutual, familial history, now required reexamination in light of recent revelations. Plus I couldn't think why Dad would have gone to the trouble of sending us here, alone. We shared a long look, before Mom's eyes drooped and then closed. She was asleep.

Maribella appeared at the door, tiny pareo at her hip and bare breasts. She was carrying a tray of lunch. She waited until I smiled an invitation to enter. She set lunch up on my balcony as I pulled Moms towel off her and covered her with the sheet. She moaned a bit sleepily, but simply dozed again.

I strolled out to join Maribella, cock heavy and swinging. Standing side by side, we exchanged a brief look and then Maribella placed her hand lightly on my chest, asking if everything was okay. I smiled wanly and shook my head. Maribella reached up touched my face and we kissed. I took her in my arms and we kissed deeply for a while. My hands untied the pareo and let it drift softly to the floor. I pulled her tight against my raging cock, pulling her tight bottom hard. I asked her to join me for lunch, and with some hesitation, she sat with me at my table. We ate the delicious food she had brought, and drank the local beer. We ate in silence and then simply sat, side by side, hand in hand and watched the sea below.

The sun was still pretty high but way out to the west of us, when Mom appeared by our chairs. We turned to look up at her. She stood between us, laying her arm over my shoulder, completely nude. She was unabashed at being naked in front of me now. Maribella and I were both nude also, so maybe it felt silly to be modest. She said nothing as I drank in the sight of her gorgeous nude body. Her position placed her pussy in my line of sight when I looked at Maribella. Perfectly shaved and full, sexy lips; Her mound looked swollen and excited.

"Hermosa." Maribella murmured. "Es maravilloso,... ambos son muy cómodos juntos. Both to be so,... tranquilo,... comfortable mutual,... together." Mom gazed into my eyes, smiling gently, nodding. "You are very beautiful woman."

"Thank you,... Maribella" Mom told her remembering her name. I leaned over and kissed Mom's hip. She simply scratched her fingers through my hair, holding me close. From this position I was within inches of her swollen mound and labia.

"You hungry?" I finally asked. Mom admitted she was starving. I looked at the empty tray of lunch that we had demolished while she slept. "Come. Let's go to the kitchen. I'll make you a sandwich. Maribella and I both stood up. Mom glanced around for her clothes and then we three shared a long look, standing together completely nude. We made a silent pact that clothes were not needed and we headed for the kitchen.

I was thinking to make something for her to eat, but Maribella quickly took charge, nudging me aside; we were in HER place. I simply went and stood next to Mom, leaning against the island counter. I put my arm around her waist and she snuggled a bit into me. Little was said as Maribella efficiently made some lunch, patting and rolling, mixing and chopping. Mom noted the obvious handicap in her leg but said nothing. She grilled a fish that had been laying on a tray of ice. I was aware of my erection gently stroking against Mom's side as I began to gently stroke my hand over her back and then lower, over her bottom. She made no move to stop me. her skin was like warm velvet.

We three carried the lunch to a shady spot under a huge palapa on the veranda and sat and ate. Mom and I both ummed and ahhed over each bite. We were now in a world of overwhelming sensuality; the sights, smells and sounds of the jungle, the tastes of each bit of food that Maribella had prepared, the sight of each of us sitting there completely nude, obviously aroused. We lingered over lunch for a long time, in our drunken haze; a bit of alcohol but mostly drunk on the intense eroticism.

Maribella announced siesta and began to clear away. Mom and I grabbed plates and platters to help. Maribella gave me the same scolding look, that this was her work, not ours. Mom took no notice and she wasn't about to scold my mother, so she relented and allowed us to help.

"Well," Mom said to the room, "a nap sounds great." She hesitated nervously, not sure of what to do or say next. She finally came over to me, a nude mother and her nude, obviously aroused, son and took me in her arms. My cock prodded her belly forcefully. One of my hands went to the back of her head, the other dropped almost instinctively to her round bottom, giving it a gentle squeeze. Our hug was firm but gentle. I kissed her lips when she pulled back and then she excused herself to retire to her room. I felt like she didn't want to, or rather, wanted me to join her.

I watched her go and then turned to Maribella. She also had a look like she wanted me to join her. "Siesta?" she asked softly, invitingly. I nodded. After an awkward pause she extended her hand. I took it and she led me quietly to her cottage. I followed a bit behind, my hand still in hers as I watched her hips working, with her odd gait. 'What an incredible bottom.' I thought to myself.

Maribella led me to her bed and urged me to lie down. She moved around the room, closing the shutters over her windows. They had a lower section that tilted out to allow the breeze in. It felt wonderful. Coming to the bed, I watched as she reached up and untied her ponytail. I have never seen anything as sexy as when her hair cascaded down and over her shoulders. Her body was perfect.

"Nunca,...I never,... ask,... bring a man to my bed. Always I am brought to other,..." she fumbled. "Is okay to brought you here?" I smiled broadly and nodded my head, she smiled shyly at this. "Is first time to want,... to bring,..." I extended my hand to her and she leaned onto the bed and crawled to me. Fuck she was gorgeous. She reached up to kiss me, with a look that asked if this was okay. I nodded again. We kissed deeply, I stroked my hands over her naked firmness. Her body was lean and taut, but her breasts were firm yet pliable, with flesh that felt like a baby's bottom.

She kissed my chest, my ribs, my stomach. "Mmmm, su pene,..." she moaned softly taking me deeply in her mouth. We gazed into each other's eyes as she ate me deeply. She looked so sexy with my cock in her lovely mouth. Shortly, she moved up and guided me to the opening of her pussy. She was easing down over me, but my thickness was straining to get inside. The head slipped tightly inside her.

"Kevin." She moaned passionately, head back eyes closed. She was using our secret word again.

"Ooohhhhhhhh yes!! That sounds so hot! Say it again!"

"Kevin." She repeated, her gaze smoldering. I moaned out loud and she raised up until the head pulled free. "Ooohhhhhhhh!! Kevin!" She slipped the head into her again. "Ohhhhh!! Cuidado! Tu es gigante! You cock so big in me, as ayer, as yesterday! Mmmmmm Kevin."

'As yesterday' I recalled. I was again shocked at how fucking tight she was. Her head came forward, her jet black hair covering her, her hands on my chest as she began to sit down, farther and farther onto my cock. "Mmmmmm inmenso! Enorme!" Finally I was in her completely. My hands on her thighs, stroked her gently, as she trembled on me, her pussy filled to capacity. Her hips were working back and forth gently, involuntarily. Finally she lifted her head, her big, dark eyes coming up to meet my grinning face. She smiled, shook her head a bit in wonder and then her eyes rolled shut again. "Your cock!! Oh Kevin, your cock!"

She pushed up to a sitting position and reached up to tie her hair in a loose knot again. I reached up to toy with her ripe nipples. She gave me a look of pure passionate animal lust as her hips began a back and forth action, my cock stirring deeply inside of her. She would ride back and forth and then up and down, her exquisite pussy tight and wet around me. She took my hands and clasped her fingers into mine and I supported her as she moved on me. She simply rode me like that for a long time, herking and jerking with an orgasm, coming to a gentle stop then beginning again all over. My crotch was soaked with her fluid.

I was watching her orgasm, head thrown back, hissing loudly through clenched teeth, when I suddenly noticed Mom standing in the open doorway. I didn't turn my head, merely watched her out the corner of my eye. She was leaning against the door jamb as she did in my room earlier. Her arms were crossed but she didn't seem upset. I had a panicky feeling that I was in real trouble; being caught fucking by my mother! The fear was tempered by her beautiful nudity, which told me that she wasn't upset, so much as intrigued.

Mom simply stood there watching. Her crossed arms were under her breasts, which looked gorgeous sitting on her arms. After a while I worked up the nerve to acknowledge her presence. I deliberately turned my head in her direction. Our eyes met. She made no motion, no noise, no complaint. After a moment a sly smile crept across her face. She dropped her arms and looked about to leave when I reached out one hand to her. She stopped and simply stared, deciding what to do.

I simply held out my hand and waited. She started towards us, moving slowly. Maribella continued moving on me, but was watching me now, aware that something was going on. Mom approached and took my hand gently. I gave a soft tug which brought her closer. Maribella looked up and they shared a look. Mom smiled. I continued to pull and Mom knelt one knee on the bed and I pulled her down for a kiss. We shared a long tender kiss, swaying slightly as Maribella kept up her movements. I felt a slight touch of Mom's tongue on my lips right before she pulled back a bit.

We then shared a long meaningful look, like nothing between us would ever be quite the same again. I was wondering what kind of lecture I would get later, when Mom moved to lay down on her elbow next to us and simply watched. Maribella's movements increased in tempo and intensity as she began to fuck me again. I noted that Mom's breasts were gently swaying to Maribella's tempo. I moved my right hand to Mom's hip and gently held her there. Mom reached out and placed her hand on Maribella's thigh, where my hand had been. Maribella covered it with her own, keeping her.

They gazed into each other's eyes as Mom watched vicariously, as this gorgeous latin girl fucked her son. Maribella began to move up and down again, but opened her legs as she went up, allowing my mother to watch as my fat cock appeared and then disappeared into her tight wetness. "Your cock!! Oh Kevin, your cock!" she moaned again. "Mmmmmm, inmenso! Enorme! Su hijo,... cock so big in me"

"Mmmmm." It was the first sound Mom had made yet. "Yes. It is big, sweetheart," she said looking back to me, "you cock is so big! As I said earlier, probably the most gorgeous piece of manhood I've ever seen. You two look so beautiful together. Fuck my son Maribella." A look of pure empathy crossed Maribella's face. She reached out and cupped Mom's cheek. "Es okay?" she asked. Mom simply smiled and nodded. Mom took her hand and kissed it and they held hands as she fucked me to another of her noisy, wet orgasms.

I had been very close to cumming, right before I noticed Mom at the door. My uncertainty of her reaction tempered my orgasm. Now, watching my nude mother holding hands with this sexy young woman, as she fucked me like crazy pushed me over the edge. My head went back and my hips raised both of us off the bed as I bellowed out my orgasm.

"Si! Oh, si Kevin! Orgasmo! Cum in me! Cum, mi novia! Querida, si!"

Mom leaned down and kissed me again. This time her tongue did not hesitate. We French kissed like lovers as I continued to spurt deep into this lovely girl. I worked my arm around her and pulled her tightly to me. I pulled Maribella down onto me as well. We three shared a jumbled hug as I settled down from my orgasm. Panting, we shared a long look then Mom and Maribella, back and forth. My cock lurched yet again when Mom and Maribella slowly leaned in and kissed each other. It wasn't a grinding, tongue-filled kiss, just a loving, lingering kiss of good friends; more than good friends, I don't know what, but it was hot!! We fell asleep in a jumble like that.

It was dark and raining softly when I awoke. I was laying on my back with two beautiful women cuddled up to me. I had my arms around both. Maribella was higher up so that her breasts were almost in my face. Mom was lower her head nuzzled into my chest. Mom's leg was tossed over mine, which allowed me to feel her warm smooth pussy against my thigh. My cock felt heavy and sticky, laid over onto my thigh. Replaying the last few hours' worth of sexual exploration caused it to stir.

As I lay there, motionless and listening to the rain dripping from the eaves, I felt my cock fill, thicken and harden. It was inches from Mom's thigh. "Mmmmmm." Mom moaned very softly, and I realized she was not asleep. "Oh Kev," she whispered, so as not wake Maribella, sleeping soundly, exhausted from all the fucking. "You really have an amazing penis, sweetheart." I made no move, no sound. My heart had begun to pound with the thought that my own mother was laying there studying my hard cock.

Mom's hand had been resting softly on my chest. It began to stroke around slowly, gently. I allowed her all the time in the world to simply explore me at her own pace. It took a long time for her to even move around my chest. She made a point of teasing my hard nipples. She then began to stroke circles around my chest and stomach. My cock ached, hard and straight and aiming almost completely at her face.

She lifted and removed her thigh and began to run her fingernails down my thigh. She teased me mercilessly, down a thigh, back up the other, tickling around and around my cock but not touching me. She moved a bit and lifted her head so that her lips were right next to my ear.

"I hate to fight with you sweetheart." She whispered quietly. "You have always been the love of my life." I caressed her back and hip and squeezed in acknowledgment. "I have always been so proud of you." She whispered again, her lips actually touching my ear, her breath warm and soft. "And now,..." she paused.

"Now,... you,... turn me on!" Her voice was so quiet, but my head screamed out silently, repeating what she had said. My cock lurched in response. "There. I said it. I always want to be honest with you darling." She kissed my ear softly. "You make me so turned on." Another soft kiss. "Your cock,..." she hesitated. "Your gorgeous cock, is so,... well,... gorgeous!" Her hand had returned to scratching my chest. "Looking at it makes me want to,... I want to,..." She couldn't actually say it. I waited.