By Air Mail Ch.07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers

"What happens if one of the engines ... breaks down?" she asked, suddenly concerned.

He shrugged, "We save fuel.

Really, I'd configure this thing for endurance flight to stay up longer. We'd slow down without both engines and we couldn't fly as high. Could be trouble in the mountains. If we were loaded more than a third capacity or so, we might not be able to keep flying at all, so we'd have to look for a place to set it down."

"Could be trouble in the mountains," Emmy said while looking out of the window.

"Amen." Quinton nodded.

She went back to her surreptitious glances at Quinton for a time, arguing with herself in her head. After all of that had settled, she looked over once more and what she'd told herself flew right on out the window.

She gave up then.

She knew that she could do whatever she wanted, make all the fuss and noise that she thought that she might need to make to keep her feelings at bay for a little while, anything.

But she couldn't help the way that she felt.

Quinton likely never thought of it and she knew that. He'd smile at her and want genuinely to understand why she was fussing - though he likely never could see it from her side.

Emmy didn't feel equipped to be feeling the things that she was. She knew that and she also knew what had happened the last time that she'd let her heart get loose and the way that it felt to be treated the way that she'd been as a direct result.

But no matter what she did or told herself...

She knew that she was falling.

The realization hit her a little hard and she had to look out of her old friend, the other window for a while, until she thought that she had that feeling put about where she needed for it to be.

She didn't make a big show of it as she took off her headset. Then she pressed the releases to her seat restraints and got up to step over to Quinton.

He looked up in curiosity, but she smiled at him and knelt beside him, reaching for the buttons which held his overalls closed.

"What -" he began, but Emmy put a lot into her expression as she tried to root around in there gently.

"I want to," she said as she stroked him, happy to feel that he was hardening, leaning down to kiss it and leave little licks there as well.

"Don't crash us, Quinton," she said, just loud enough so that he could hear her.

When she had that part of him stiff and standing there just in front of her face, she held it and opened her mouth.

She reasoned that she had a bit of time for this, so she leaned the side of her head against him and just sucked softly for a time, so that he might know the way that she felt.

-------------

She watched from the bed in the hotel room as Quinton rolled on the condom.

"Hey you've done this before, right?"

He looked up, "Done what?"

"Oh, you know," she sighed a little airily for effect, "Turn willing virgins into doubly-willing women and like that."

Quinton burst out laughing, "You've really got a way about you, Emmy. I'm coming to love that about you more and more."

"Yeah well," she began, not sounding quite so airy anymore, "I'm just trying to put a good face on me feeling nervous, though I don't really know why I am. I mean, this is something that we were made to do, so it shouldn't be ... "

She looked up. "Well, have you?"

"You mean do it, or do it to a virgin, and a hopefully willing one at that?"

He saw her expression and then he shook his head, "Hey Emmy, if you're not sure about this, we don't have to do this, alright? I've done it lots of times, I've just never had a virgin before, that's all. That I was aware of, I mean. It doesn't mean that you have to worry about me not caring about how it might feel to you."

"So ... so then you're a virgin at ... what do they call this anyway, virgin-busting?" She asked.

"I think they call it deflowering or despoiling and I don't like them any better than virgin-busting, if you want my honest opinion," he said quietly.

Emmy looked down in a little uncertainty, "This is the part where almost all girls but the brides who have idiots for grooms don't ever say anything to their first guy. Most men probably never know it at all. From what I've heard, a lot of girls might feel a stab of pain for a second and that's it. Smooth sailing from there - unless there's some other problem."

Mm-hmm," he nodded, still not sure if he ought to abandon the attempt out of consideration for her. The way that he felt now, he'd lose his erection soon, so it looked like that was the way that it was going to be. He found that he didn't mind because he cared for Emmy quite a lot by then, a little surprising to him, the way that she could make him feel.

"Like there were these two people in the back seat of a car on a date," Emmy said, "and the man had been doing his damndest to break on through. They were making out like nuts there, grunting, really going at it like animals, you know? Then all of a sudden, he was in and he said to the girl, 'My god, Ethel, if I'd known that you were a virgin, I'd have taken more time.'

And she said, 'Mortimer, if I knew that you had more time, I'd have taken off my underdrawers!'

She looked up and Quinton was chuckling so she grinned over at him and said, "Come on over here, honey. Make me a woman or whatever you he-men say at a time like this. The suspense is killing me."

He climbed onto the bed, shaking his head again at the wonderful kind of girl that he'd found, "He-men?" he chuckled, "Where did you get that?"

She gasped and he froze as she looked up and said that she needed a second.

He nodded, "Sorry."

Emmy shook her head, "It's ok, and it's starting to feel pretty good and you're not even moving, either.

I uh, ... I got that out of a dime store novel that I found in the park in the trash can. I read two chapters and put it right back and - ohh, this ... feels so ... Quinton...

If you really care for ohh ... me at ahhhlll, you'll ignore mee ... ohh, when I tell you-wHOO ... that I LOVE you!"

It felt pretty damn good to Quinton, but he was still a little slow with her until she gave him the word. He'd never thought about it in this way before, but he had a feeling that she'd tell -

He guessed that her invoking the names of the son of God, his mother and three saints in rapid succession (though not in that order) was about all the word that he needed, so he began to speed up, and if the way that she dragged her fingertips into his back was any indication, she was good to go and he began to rail her for all that he was worth, wanting nothing more out of this than to make it good for Emmy's first time.

He supposed that it was a natural thing for a man involved in a coital act with someone to want that, but she'd suddenly begun to really get to him and he did his very best. Being a man, of course, the biology and the plumbing worked just fine, so he came whether he wanted it to last longer or not.

Emmy was coming, and it seemed that he must have gotten it more right than ever, because she did it over and over and he still wanted to fuck her into the mattress for hours, just to hear her voice, whether she was trying not to howl the door off or whether she was just mewling softly in her pleasure. Quinton didn't care. This was for Emmy.

That was all that he needed.

It took him a little while, but he actually had to think for a second a few minutes later. He checked the logbook in his mind, and yes he remembered coming. But he hadn't softened yet and it was a bit of a moment for him. The way that he felt to himself was that he felt a little ... well, not as thick, somehow and yet harder too. He didn't know for sure, that was just the way that it felt to him and even that didn't matter. Emmy was having a ball.

And that was all that was important to Quinton right then.

She told him that she loved him and it made him feel just a little sad in light of what she'd said earlier. Then she told him again and before he could push that aside, she reached for him frantically and he came just from seeing that look on her face. He slid his arms under her and he lifted her up a little, guessing that she wanted to be against him. His gushes went on right through that as she hung onto him desperately and keened how she loved him so.

For the first time in his adult life, Quinton Fairbairn answered the woman that he was mating with at the time, and what was so singular about it to him was that well ... he meant it, even though he knew that she likely didn't. What mattered was that he'd done all right for Emmy, all things considered.

He waited until the moment had passed and he eased Emmy down to look at her.

She was genuinely happy, to judge from her expression. He pulled out of her slowly to remove the condom and she was waving her arms and hands at him, imploring him so softly to hold her. "I had no idea just how full of shit I'd be, Baby. Remember what I told you?"

She sighed happily and she grinned, "I was so wrong, Quinton."

She pulled him close and wrapped herself around him, kissing his cheek and straining a little to whisper right into his ear, "As of right now, I officially love you to death, Thaddeus Quinton Fairbairn."

She had a thought then and asked as she looked up at him, "Are you sure there's no number in there, like the second or the third or something?"

He shook his head, "No. Who the hell would name - What did you say?"

Emmy laughed and giggled as she nodded, "I thought that it would feel good and then I'd say nonsensical stupid things like how I love you.

But instead, what came out was what I've had in me for a little while anyway - like I love you."

She looked away for a moment with a troubled depression, "That must sound really dumb."

Then she smiled up brightly, "But I do love you Quinton and I don't care if you think I'm not being genuine, because I am - or ... don't you want to hear that right now?"

He nodded, "Sure I want to hear it. I just hope that we can make it stick because I've never felt like this before."

"Well then, you're just gonna have to pump me up enough with that thing so that I've got enough feeling in me to tell you when you're NOT doing it to me."

They smiled at each other until she sat up to think about checking for blood. That was when the motion caused some of the trapped air inside of her to bleed out in a pussy fart. Emmy was shocked and absolutely mortified.

"It's ok," Quinton smiled, "There's nothing you can do to stop that and -"

"Is it ... "Emmy began, "Am I supposed to be doing that? Will that happen every time?"

He shook his head, "I dunno, I don't have one of those." She was still sitting up a little and he put his arm around her to hug her, "It just happens. Some air gets trapped inside and then it comes out later, that's all. I guess that now you want to take back what you said about pumping you up, huh?"

Emmy nodded, still feeling a bit foolish as she hugged Quinton back. The motion caused the last of the air to escape, and Emmy winced, "Just how much more is there gonna come out?"

"I dunno, Quinton chuckled, "but I hope that's the end of it. Neither one of us is dressed enough for me to chase you while you fly around like a balloon that a kid let go of at the fair."

Emmy looked at him and by the time that she was finished laughing, her eyes were wet and her ribs hurt. She wrapped her arms around him and hung on, determined to weather the part that she was scared to death would come next.

"Do you think that you might love me sometime, Quinton?"

He looked down at her with a smile, "Emmy, that's already old news. I think that I started falling for you when you told me that they probably had binoculars to stare at you through the window in the rain back in Dodge City. That's why I walked away like I did, I mean other than to give you some privacy.

Maybe it started even before that."

"When, Quinton?" Emmy asked, "A girl likes to know these things for future whatcha-ma-call-its."

I'm not too sure," he chuckled, "I think that you might have had me from 'Have YOU got a name, Mister?'

I don't know how we're going to do this now, that's all."

She looked at his face, from one feature to the next, "You can go on paying me. Seven-fifty every time. I'll have all your money before we even know it.

Then I'll pay you - seven-fifty every time. We could go on forever."

"That's a terrible business plan," he smiled, "but it sure sounds good to me when I hear you say it."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers