By His Reputation Ch. 05

Story Info
The morning after a day of passion.
4.4k words
4.6
8.9k
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you read it, I hope you like it, and I hope you think of me. Enjoy, little one!

"You noticed that I had The Starry Night above the fireplace, right? Of course, it's not an original or a high-class reproduction. Just a print that an old friend of mine gave me as a gift - it's my favorite work, and she knew that."

Alexander and Kate stepped off the elevator into the modestly lit hallway leading to the apartment. The scene was not one of unbridled passion and unstoppable lust; their passions sated for the moment. Instead, it was simply Alexander holding Kate's hand as he guided her down the hallway towards his home. The ride back had been fun. They laughed about their antics at the restaurant and simply allowed their lives to be the focus for the moment; they allowed themselves to be happy.

"I never got too much into the really famous artists. I always leaned more towards lesser known ones, not just famous painters. More Carl Andre than Van Gogh," she pronounced it in the American style. "Williams looks like he should be making comics, and it's just so interesting of a style - nothing I had seen before. You know, stuff like that."

Alexander nodded thoughtfully as he unlocked the door. "What about Thomas? Alma Thomas?" he asked, watching her eyes to see the reaction as the door opened.

"Expressionist art was never really my thing. Still good, of course. But kind of like a really good salad when you are hungry for a burger. You can recognize that it's good quality even if you pass on it."

Their conversation about art went on for a while. Kate meandered through his living room while Alexander sat comfortably with a tall glass of water. She gave her opinions, and listened thoughtfully to his while touching his things with delicate fingers. The entertainment unit that opened to his television set was played with, gently opening and closing again. She moved onto his Bluetooth speaker, his dining room table, and then to the windows, with a balcony leading right out into the Seattle skyline, glittering with the stars of buildings far away and the cars blasting through the city. The balcony was simple enough, concrete base, and a steel fence-like guard rail a bit higher than 5 feet with enough space to reach an arm between the gaps but little else. Alexander, with his height, could lean down and rest his hands on it as though he were on the cover of a novel.

As she rested her hand on some minimalist sculpture, she became aware the conversation had shifted. "It might not ever make a Presidential summer reading list, but I've always been a fan of Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings." She giggled a bit at that. "What is it?" he asked, smirking as though he had said something embarrassing.

"When you're growing up, you expect adults to be one thing - more grown up. With that comes certain," she fumbled for a moment, rocking the small statue back and forth on its peg, always fidgeting. She didn't want to sound stupid in front of him. "With that comes certain expectation. Adults are supposed to listen to high-brow music, read interesting novels, and be interested in history. They don't play video games or read Harry Potter. Now that I'm an adult I'm realizing more that people," she hesitated again as Alexander nodded attentively, encouraging her to continue. "I realize that adults are just kids with more years, and people don't really drastically change from when they were young."

"Everybody does what everybody wants. And you just try to find a way to make life enjoyable. There's no big secret. A few years on you doesn't really give me much more authority on life than you have. It's all opinions and perspectives."

The conversation shifted again as the moon rose higher in the sky and the streets began to empty, Alexander showing off some of his philosophy, a bit of his wisdom, and making her laugh as he connected the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to Hogwarts' Houses as a way to categorize personality traits. They talked easily, Kate realizing slowly that Alexander and she had more in common than just a vested interest in the Domination and submission that they had explored earlier. She blushed at the thought, pursing her lips and looking down and away for a moment to hide her thoughts. It had only been mere hours that she had spread her legs for him in a public restroom. She bit her lip and a small shiver passed through her. She pushed the thoughts away and focused again on Alexander.

They spoke easily, until Alexander began to unbutton his shirt while standing to return his glass to the kitchen. She looked at his hands working the fabric lose and exposing his bare chest. For the first time today, she felt like she needed to avert her eyes - a fact that Alexander noticed immediately.

"What is it?"

"I'm - I'm actually a bit," pausing again to restart, blushing softly and speaking just as softly. "I've had a lot of fun today. It's been different than I ever expected I would spend a day. But I liked it, a lot. I'm a bit tired now though...and a bit sore," she fidgeted again.

"I just like to sleep in something a bit less than fully dressed for dinner. Today has been great, but just because we want to hold onto one day doesn't mean we shouldn't sleep soon. I wasn't suggesting sex again." Alexander responded, crossing his arms over his chest, drawing the shirt back closed and looking her in the eye. "You have nothing to apologize for."

She looked up at him and grinned softly. "Thank you, Alex." He pursed his lips but quickly smiled. He would have to talk to her about his name eventually.

Alexander's apartment was furnished in a way to prevent the early morning sun from waking him rudely; he already was bad enough at sleeping. All the same, curtains can't black out all of the sunlight and in the early morning hours, the rising sun started to make the outline of the curtains glow and put just enough light out to stir him. He opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling. He might have been used to being sleep deprived but it sometimes was a cause for grumpy feelings all the same. Until he turned his head to face Kate. She was still snoring softly, her hair an absolute mess, and he smiled silently to himself, turning his body away from her and standing up slowly as to not disturb her. The blankets had shifted in a chaotic manner, betraying that neither of them was used to sleeping next to another person, and her breasts were exposed now to that dim morning glow. He felt calm, closer to her than he had felt with anyone in a long time. And he was happy about that.

He pulled himself from the bed and walked to the bathroom, his nudity feeling slightly awkward in the sober morning hours. He was never a great sleeper, now perhaps even less. HIs mornings were routine to him, shower, groom himself, dress, fresh air on the balcony, check his phone for horrible world news online, and any sort of updates about his personal or friends' lives, and then breakfast. The first three happened without any break from the routine but as he stepped through the door onto the balcony to use his e-cig (a habit that he was still sure was better than smoking, although he wanted to quit that too) he heard footsteps behind him. Releasing a cloud into the air, he turned to see Kate, wrapped again in a sheet tightly to protect her body from the not-quite-dawn step to the doorway of the balcony. Smiling, he reached his hand out to her. "Good morning, little one."

"Alex!" she said with a tone of incredulousness, "I'm naked!"

"Then we'd better super make sure that no cars drive by up here on the 17th floor." He chuckled sarcastically. He had no neighbors with a balcony facing out on this side of the building. And with that he leaned forward to grab her hand and pull her out. "Trust me," he said with a wide smile on his face, his mood improving now that she was here. He had worried that he would have to spend hours without her this morning.

She was still incredibly shy, making sure to pull her sheet at tight around her as she could. The sky was that dim grey of about 5AM on an autumn morning. It was Alexander's favorite time of day, when the city is quiet and individual cars can be heard far below. It was the time of day nobody made demands on him, nobody needed help, there were no crises to solve. It was just peaceful. And he moved Kate to join him in his early morning ritual, one of her hands tightly around her breast and the sheet, the other on the thick, brown handrail surrounding the balcony.

"I love this time of day. It's just so peaceful. There's really no other word to describe it," he told her, cluing her into his thoughts.

They stood there for some time, watching the few cars drive around, the few walking people far below, oblivious. Their bare feet were cool and damp from the dew of the concrete.

"I should still be asleep for about 3 more hours," Kate finally said, very quietly, not wanting to break the peace of Alexander blowing another thick cloud into the sky. He burst out laughing at this and smiled, wide again. The deep laugh broke the silence of the air as he looked at her.

"I never sleep well - never have been any good at it. Lots of things I am good at, not that though. I haven't used an alarm for nearly a decade. I get up at about 5AM without any sort of alarm going off. I always told my colleagues or friends or students that if I miss a morning appointment or class or whatever because I've slept to long - let me sleep, because chances are I'm dreadfully sick."

She scooted closer, smiling softly at his joyful voice. There really was no other way to describe this, except peaceful. She leaned closer, her head finding the crook of his arm and resting it there as his arm wrapped around her.

"Did you sleep well, little one?" he said, still in a quiet voice.

"It took me a while to fall asleep. I'm not used to sleeping naked. Or next to someone else. It was different. It was nice." She closed her eyes, very aware of the still air finally creeping under her blanket and cooling the rest of her body.

"You could get used to it, if you wanted. I'm not going to suddenly get a smaller bed." He kissed the top of her head and stroked her back slowly.

"I think I might like that." She said, simply, as she leaned up to kiss him, trusting him. She was already out here. He would make sure everything was ok.

They kissed, silently, for a long moment, before their bodies began to respond. She melted against him, still clinging to the sheet and leaning against his body. She felt closer to him then she had even last night in the restaurant. She realized now that she could have dressed when she got up, putting on her dress from last night, or raided his closet for a shirt of his. But she wanted to be close to him - she didn't even consider taking the time to dress before finding him. The kiss deepened as his hands moved to hers.

"Let go of this, little one," Alexander stroked the sheet between his fingers, pulling one corner free between his fingertips. He looked into her eyes, wearing an expression of control, even with the soft smile that had remained on his face since she joined him on the balcony.

"Alex," she moaned breathily. "I'm still...tender. And we are outside," her words were punctuated by soft gasps and kisses, kisses that were growing in heat. She knew she would relent. She knew, deep down, that she would obey as her hand loosened and she trembled. She understood that she would submit to him.

"Princess. Let go of this." He gently grasped her fingers, starting to move them and she trembled significantly, like a cold shiver traveled up her spine and her knees weakened for a moment. She took a deep breath.

"Do you really want me to get naked? Now, here?" Her body was already starting to get warmer as her mind raced, already anticipating things and growing damp - growing hot. His influence was deep in her mind and soul; her body gave in to him before she even made the decision to do so.

"Your Master wants you whenever he can have you." He bit her neck now. She felt the hot, firm pressure against her skin from his teeth and his breath and sharply inhaled.

The sheet dropped with a soft thump and her skin grew instantly chill while her heart grew hotter and hotter. She couldn't bear the thought of looking around so she looked up into his eyes. Those icy pools that swam with stars. "Yes Sir." The title tumbled from her lips automatically, as her body surrendered to the moment as her thoughts already had. In that moment, her body belonged to him - even easier than it had yesterday.

Her nipples stiffened in the cool air as he pulled her against him, turning her to have her back face the city - her pale skin covered with goosebumps. Alexander leaned against her, pressing her naked back against the guardrail, her ass coming in contact with the damp metal. The feeling and exposure elicited an audible gasp from her lips as she leaned up to kiss him again, harder this time.

Alexander leaned down, one hand slipping lower between her legs and one hand on her breast. He massaged softly until it gave way to a firm pinch and a twist of her nipple, making her gasp again. She leaned harder into him, increasing the heat of the kiss until she bit his bottom lip and gyrated her hips against his hand, finally sighing into the kiss with pleasure as his fingers were back inside her slick pussy; he was back where he belonged and they moved together now. He fingered her slowly, teasingly, causing her knees to weaken. "Does that feel good, Kate?" he teased her by asking the obvious question.

"Fuck!" Kate's voice quivered, echoing off the building. She spread her legs wider, her feet slipping on the surface, forcing her to cling tighter to him, grabbing him around the neck and fidgeting with his shirt. "Go slow baby, it's still sore." She realized, when his thumb teased over her clit.

"Ask Master nicely," he said simply, reminding her that she was his. Her cunt throbbed around his fingers at the sound of the word and she bit her bottom lip to hold back her moan.

"Please Master...please be gentle with me." Her body was well and truly used from all of the excitement of the past day but at the moment she still lustfully craved it. She had forgotten she was outside until he quickly spun her, falling against the rail as she was bent over. She unconsciously swayed her ass back and forth in the dim light of the morning, starting to glisten from her own morning wetness. Her chin came to rest on the banister on top of her folded arms and she looked back at him, aware of the weight of her own breasts hanging down for anyone to see if they found a way to look up at her. She was completely exposed and she thrilled in this as she felt him press against her body, groaning as the cloth covered hardness pressed against her ass. She slipped further into being his now. "Please Master," although at that moment what she was asking for was a mystery to her.

Not to Alexander. He gave it little thought as he pulled her hips back against him, groaning himself at the feeling of his cock swelling in his pants against Kate's body, getting hotter with every heartbeat. Finally, in a moment of lust, he brought his arm back and gave Kate a firm, light spank on the ass and began to unzip himself. She yelped in pleasure, the loud moan piercing the quiet morning. Kate wiggled more, pressing against him and she closed her eyes to give into the lust.

"Tell me what you want, little slut." Alexander said, throwing Kate for a sudden jarring loop. She wasn't expecting to be called that but the name, like every touch she felt at the moment, sent shivers down her body and hardened her nipples even further. "Say it. Beg for it," he continued and she bit her hip and shivered again.

"Please Alex - "she yelped, overwhelmed by the sensation when Alexander slapped her ass again. "Please Sir, please use me. Like your - like your slut." The word fell from her lips and she felt like she could nearly cum just if she squeezed her soaking thighs together. And then, there it was. She could feel his cock pressing, teasing. He had unzipped and was pressing his bare cock against her skin. It was nearly inside of her.

"Like you're my what?" Alexander repeated, reaching forward to grasp her hair and pull it tightly like a handle for her body. She leaned back, her soft breasts shaking from the movement. Alexander was leading her right to the edge of a cliff and she was going to dive in, no matter who saw it from however far away. She remembered hurrying from the restaurant with his cum dripping from her down her leg. She had given in then, let him fuck her hard on a bathroom counter.

"Like I'm your slut! Your little naughty girl! Your sub!" She said, not sure what else to call herself. She pushed back hard and shook, wiggling her ass, searching for his cock. "Fuck your little girl, please Sir!" she cried out.

Alexander pulled her hair a little harder, pulling Kate's body back into his and their moment arrived. Kate sheathed his cock deep inside of her without another thought, feeling her naked ass come to rest against the soft cloth around him, and her mind went blank. All she could think of was his cock deeper in her. When Alexander pulled her hair, she leaned back further until her arms left the guard rail and she gripped it, white knuckled as she tried not to slip, thrusting herself back into him hard to meet his powerful thrusts.

Alexander had one hand in the crook of Kate's hips, moving their bodies together, and the other in her hair, pulling them together and forcing Kate's head back. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, almost drooling now. Even after all of yesterday, her cunt still gripped him tightly, her lips moving when he pulled out as though they did not want to let go and sucking him back in as he pushed back where he belonged. Their bodies moved together faster, making soft wet sounds with every single thrust accompanied by Kate's voice, long having left behind coherent conversation, and the soft thud of her ass meeting his legs, soaking the fabric.

"Oh God," Kate prayed out to no one as her pussy worshiped her man's cock. "Oh yes!" she moaned, the words nigh incoherent pouring from her, as she moved faster and faster now, barely able to contain herself. "Gonna cum Sir!" she quivered and slammed back into him.

Alexander could feel her pussy pulse around him. She gripped and shivered and rolled her head in small circles as her pussy milked him with hard pulses and everything went white.

Alexander carefully pulled her away from the guardrail when her body slumped forward and he could hear her gasping softly "oh God" repeatedly as he laid her down on the concrete, body still twitching. He had a devilish idea that came to him quickly, cock still hard as stone. Watching her body gently quake every few moments, her breasts heaving from breath, he could barely resist. He slipped between her legs, and her body moved easily to spread them perfectly for him. She touched his chest as he laid on her, still nearly fully dressed, and she moaned softly as he kissed her, leaning down to press his hungry lips to hers.

Kate moaned softly, giving a soft groan almost sounding like she was meowing as he sunk back into her exhausted hungry pussy. Her body welcomed him, arms touching and stroking him and legs moving gently against him. Her eyes were still closed and she leaned back, Alexander moving with slow, deliberate thrusts into her soaking slit. He followed suit, closing his eyes and focused only on the feelings they shared.

Resting his weight on his hands and leaning his head down to press his forehead against hers, he began to move just a little faster. He had fucked her relentlessly and she had taken every inch he could give her, but now he wanted to go slow and savor her body, appreciating her curves, and swimming in the pleasure they could share. He knew he wouldn't last much longer and kissed her again, hungrily, passionately.

12