By Invitation Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I told you it would be hard to swallow. But, I will offer you proof." He rose from his chair and for a moment I didn't know what to expect.

He continued, "I wanted to share this with you because of our friendship and because of the fact that I really don't want anything to do with the rest of 'normal' civilization."

I just stared back at him, the time was getting late and I knew he had been concerned about the time. The night was clear and the full moon was just coming above the city lights.

"I don't have much time now, but I do want to thank you for the times of friendship we have had in the past. I will never forget it." He looked around a bit appeared to sniff the air a little and then began again, "I will offer you the proof but Tom, you need to stand back a ways and you need to leave the back door open."

I agreed and after propping it open went to the other side of the kitchen. I was a little apprehensive not knowing what to expect but then he let out a low whistle. The next thing I knew a beautiful and totally naked woman was standing next to him in my kitchen. She had come through the door so fast it had taken me totally by surprise. She was gorgeous with soft creamy white skin. Her eyes shone with a fire that was deep and purposeful. Her breasts were not overly large but round and firm with nipples that poked straight out as if constantly erect. Between her legs was the smoothness of a completely bare pussy.

I can tell you with all honesty, I got an instant erection. She was any man's and every man's wet dream come true! She stood next to Paul not in the least bit embarrassed and all she did was flash a gleaming white smile. I could have melted.

Paul looked back at me and cleared his throat, which of course woke me out of my trance. "Now for the proof." He said. He began to remove his shoes, socks and then his pants and shirt.

At this point all I could do was say, "Whoa, what are ya doing buddy?"

He just looked up and said, "Give 'em to Goodwill or something." Then he was standing in front of me totally naked. His skin ruddy but firm. He then added, "Are you ready?"

All I could think of was 'am I ready for what?' "Uh, yea, I guess so."

Within seconds, and it caused me to freeze where I stood, they had both transformed into the very wolves they had told me about. I couldn't say anything, I couldn't move, I just stood there shocked into stillness. Quickly the female wolf sprinted for the door and then the male wolf. But at the door it stopped momentarily and looked back for only a moment. It was a moment I would never forget. It almost looked as if it smiled at my situation. Then it bounded out the door and was gone.

The only thing that I had to even show that he had been there were the clothes strewn on the floor and the notes I had copiously taken.

Proof? I can't offer you any proof. I even went back weeks later to the area he had told me to look for the lodge and I couldn't find it. In fact I had gotten so lost the forest rangers had to come and show me the way out. Proof? The only proof was what I had witnessed. I know what I saw, and I believed in that brief glimpse all he had told me. Can I explain it? No. Paul didn't share with me the history of this family or the packs. He didn't even explain to me about the mentioned Malcor. I have tried, like any good journalist to research anything and everything I could about the particulars including this Malcor and I can't find a single reference.

I do know this though. I have camped in some of the forests that Paul has mentioned and I do believe there were times when I could have sworn I was not alone and then I might see some woodland animals scamper away or birds take flight.

I never saw Paul again and the only reason I have taken the time to put this to paper is because of the recent wolf attacks that have been taking place with the deforestation in various areas of our country. I believe we must be careful with the resources we have, and be protective of all the denizens of our forests.